Do you spend money on microtransactions?

Do you spend money on microtransactions?

Attached: 1556291916463.jpg (460x613, 75K)

"Here's a tip. Get a better job" is the response I give to anyone who tells me "excuse me, you forgot to tip".

CLAP CLAP CLAP FREEDOM CLAP CLAP CLAP

I'm trying too, fuck I'm in college for Christ sake

Suck my ass dominhoes

This is why I just get pizza carryout. Get a pizza for like $8

Pay your workers better

then go pick up your own pizza

what service? I paid for the delivering already

I love tipping threads. Brings all the losers waitstaff out of the woodwork.

>Charge me almost 5 dollars for delivery
>Expect a tip on top of that

????

if the delivery charge isn't there to pay the driver, why does it exist? What do delivery drivers get paid?

Same. Though it's fucking funny going to pick up food from a place and they have a tipping guide stapled to the bag. Guess that's just the asians at the thaii food place being greedy

glad I dont live in America when it comes to ordering food, the whole exchange lasts 2 seconds and without a word spoken, nobody is expecting a tip so they just get on with their job, no awkward obligations

Tipping culture is proof of how utterly mindfucked by corporations Americans are. They actually got those retards to subsidize the companies too low wages, it's frankly incredible and impressive.

video games

Thank god im in Australia where tipping doesn’t exist

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO TIP AT LEAST 50 PERCENT OR I'LL SPIT IN YOUR FOOD NEXT TIME
Then there won't be a next time, I'll eat somewhere else, fucking savages.

I’ll always give a tip as long as they don’t royally fuck up something like eat half the pizza. But when they ask for one it just makes me not want to give one.

Nobody has ever said that to you. Bet you say all kinds of totally badass stuff in your imaginary arguments though

It's unreal
I picked up DoorDash cause they would deliver me stuff that's not on Grubhub, like Wendy's
And they charge 10% of the subtotal as a service fee among everything else
They waive delivery fee for the first month to reel you in so it doesn't seem bad but haven't used it since it ran out

>delivery charges don't go to the driver
What the fuck? Unless Dominos is paying for the poor bastards gas money, highly doubtful, why the hell do I have to pay an extra like 5 bucks for delivery if not for the delivery guy? What makes that shit any more expensive than pickup to where they need a separate charge for it?

Attached: 1517531261724 2.png (279x213, 73K)