Gog galaxy is shit

yeah, that's gonna be a yikes from me. Why are they trying to force people to use an objecctively inferior operating sytem? Microsoft forces their shit to have Windows 10. Now GOG is throwing Windows 7 chads under the bus. How long before Steam abandons us as well?

Attached: Capture.png (623x660, 387K)

it works on windows 7
you'd know that if you spent more than 5 minutes on google or tried it yourself
fuck off

>Wincuck 7
Go join your XP ancestors grandpa. TICK TOCK

Windows XP is PEAK Windows OS.

Attached: Home.png (1200x800, 1.24M)

Not that user but honestly, i would rather witch to linux than to motherfucking windows 10.

this is my wallpaper on W10, i love bliss

I had no idea about this requirement, but I ran the beta version of Galaxy 2.0 on Windows 7 and didn't have a problem.

Not that it even matters, though. I've pretty much switched to Linux, so I doubt I'll be using GOG Galaxy much until they fully commit to supporting Linux. (They do have several games with official Linux support but they haven't made a Linux version of their client yet.)

Then do it faggot. Staying with an obsolete relic of an OS is peak retardation.

Laugh as you will shitter but back in the day windows xp was very good system. It was stable, it was responsive. Basically
windows7 > windows xp > windows 98 > shit > windows 8 > windows 10 > windows vista

He unironically should do it. Installing Linux Mint is easy as balls and it just works.

As long as pretty much every game runs on windows 7 and every program there is literally no reason to switch.

Gog should stick to installers.

I agree, but W7 fags are too stupid to handle any change in OS
.Enjoy your zero hardware support, no new games and security exploits retard.

why does time exist bros?

Attached: 20140407_084433-100259880-large.jpg (580x326, 60K)

Jokes on you , every part of my hardware is supported by windows 7 and i have gtx1080 retard.

>He thinks Nvidia will be releasing W7 drivers for much longer
kek

get owned grandpa

Boo, hoo new drivers updates are not all that necessary, current version of drivers are stable and mature enough. Also nothing stopping me from installing linux mint on dual boot.
Enjoy your NSA cancer system retarded zoomer.

>Drivers are not important
>Updates are not important
>New features are not important
This is the brain of a W7 cuck.
>Also nothing stopping me from installing linux mint on dual boot.
You won't do shit. That's what all ancient OS mouthbreathers say and then you always stick to Windows in the end.

>old OS good
>new OS bad
Oh it's that shit again. I remember people shitting on Windows 98 because it was "inferior" to 95.

Who gives a shit about the launcher.

The best thing about GOG is that you don't need a launcher!

You don't have to use Galaxy though.

Attached: Death_Stalker.png (100x100, 6K)

2020 a typical games needs about 6 different launchers so gog fixes that by combining them all to 1

>Win7 is superior muh retro OS
I want zoomers to fuck off.

Are you expecting zoomers to know how .exe files work?

>Drivers are not important
They are important, as long as they are working and stable they don't need updates
>Updates are not important
They are not, for normal user with stable system and previous service packs installed updates are unnecessary, i have turned off automatic updates for windows 7 year or so ago
>New features are not important
New "features" like microsoft store and adds on your desktop, get out of here zoomer
I prefer my system to be clear of cancer.
>You won't do shit. That's what all ancient OS mouthbreathers say and then you always stick to Windows in the end.
And how do you know that kind mouth-breeder? Maybe you should meet more people, looks like you are closed in your own bubble.

You certainly don't remember that because you weren't there shitter.

I am a 40 year old neckbeard wizard, of course I know that.

>mouth-breeder
lol

Um that’s just what it looks like in real life without turning the saturation up to 1000%.

What are you doing here Stanley? Isn't it high time for you to have kids and family?

Yikes. Unironically have sex.

You would know that no one would stick with indows 95, you probably never actually used windows 95 or 98 for that matter. Windows xp was massive improvement over them. Compared to rate of improvement we have now, it was revolutionary. Now you have pretty much the same systems with each installments but with more cancer on top.

>Amateur photographers blasting contrast up 200%
>Chinamen artists doing the same but also using burn tool & relying on white for their glow
>Thinking either looks good
user you'd be able to appreciate real beauty if you just walked around and looked at nature.