Rate this body

Rate this body

Attached: A13_Totori.jpg (700x1200, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JpfycJHaLcE
youtu.be/SWA0OFTwy2E
i.imgur.com/OqCb1jw.jpg
gematsu.com/2019/09/atelier-ryza-updates-to-add-photo-mode-puni-breeding-and-more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cunny

10/10

I want to buy her game but I've never played the series and dunno if I'll like it enough to want to get it as the trilogy

Looks like a 7-year old. She still probably pisses the bed. No thanks.

It's still almost $400+ to own every single game isn't it? Doesn't seem worth it, let alone getting whatever DLC is still available

Too thin

i want to fuck meruru!

Attached: A13_Meruru.jpg (780x1200, 124K)

The best one.

Very small, lithe and thin. Cute as a button, but she lacks curves.

You can try picking up a more recent Atelier like Lulua or Ryza then move backwards if you like it.
Lulua is technically the 4th Arland game but like the rest of them you can jump in with no prior knowledge though you'd get more out of it if you played the previous ones.
Ryza is looking pretty good too but it looks a lot different from Arland so liking that one might not mean you'd like the older ones.

9/10
I'd give her a 10/10 if it was the Totori from her own game.

Incredibly sexy, especially her back and nape.

10/10, would lick all over and impregnate right away.

I like legs.

Very sexy back

Attached: 1541942621132.jpg (408x815, 94K)

Is probably be able to pick her up and toss her pretty far with how tiny she is

Girl bodies are not video games

Truly an enlightened artist

I want to fuck her

She's 13

11/10 no female should be this fuckable

Not as bad, I guess. I hope she can cook.

I have seen worse

Attached: 1510261187498.jpg (596x842, 147K)

Nigga she's an alchemist

Her game is outdated as fuck, just a warning.
Also Gust games are never on sale so good luck. Still a great game

Body rating
Ryza > Escha > Rorona > Green Shallie > Firis > Ayesha > Meruru > Sophie > Blue Shallie > the twins > Totori

>She still probably pisses the bed.
that's a plus, though

low IQ post, kys

Old-ass hag

truly

Attached: 9033ed9e0c4fc94abcf0a0768f038c131.jpg (620x827, 74K)

>Her game is outdated as fuck, just a warning.
I feel some of you blow this out of proportion. Totori is still very easy to pick up and filled with quality of life features (some of them you have to unlock, but it makes sense since doing so gives you more time to complete tasks in-game) like text skipping, fast travel, actual teleportation, fast-forward in battle and so on. It's only outdated for the zoomest of zoomers.

It's the most outdated of the Arland games because Rorona got a remake afterward. Most of the QoL stuff it's missing is in the alchemy.
You can't easily see your alchemy level without exiting out and going to your menu, you can't quickly craft an item you're missing in a recipe with a button press and instead have to exit out and find it yourself, you can't quickly craft something from a quest by tapping a button and being brought to the item meaning you have to find it in your giant list yourself, and you have to bring items for story quests in your inventory instead of it coming out from your container even if the person asking for an item is literally in Totori's hometown. I know there's another annoyance I'm missing but I can't think of it at the moment.
Saying it's way outdated like that other guy said is a bit much but Totori lacking some of those QoL features sandwiched between two games that have them is definitely noticeable. I just recently went through all 3 of the Arland games and I definitely noticed it.

Attached: You found a Totori.png (370x715, 483K)

sexy legs
like really sexy

Attached: 1562725185589.jpg (2551x1276, 1.4M)

>tfw no Totori gf

Wrong, that's the Totori from Atelier Meruru, so she's 19

I recently played the whole trilogy myself and the lack of sorting features during alchemy compared to Rorona and Meruru is annoying, but not game-breaking since the game almost never asks you to create stuff with specific traits. I'm sure it gets bothersome during endgame when you need to create powerful equipment, but I haven't tackled that yet, just did one playthrough so far.

Not as good as this one/10

Attached: CD401FE5-FEC0-454A-A487-8689083D4780.png (823x935, 426K)

Sophie is the best Atelier MC.

Attached: Sophie.jpg (1000x1200, 192K)

Totori is a dumb faggot and a pathetic alchemist. Where as Meruru went on to become a hero of justice and Rorona became a legend, Totori became... Get this .. nothing. You guys can keep gapping to her though. That's cool. At least it makes her good for something.

Would bang/10

Attached: 1564875107755.jpg (3840x2160, 1.54M)

damn thats a pretty nice butte i wouldn't cummin on her panties and make her wear it until she finishes doing her daily alchemy activities

youtu.be/JpfycJHaLcE

That dude's hair is cool

High impact sexual violence/10

Why even bother doing a panty texture if they were going to be so lazy with it? Looks like they are docked into her asshole.

To call Atelier a "Noble Phantasm" may raise some eyebrows as an original work, given its pedigree. The main characters were developed by the company behind Persona — that RPG that's popular in Japan, but which rarely gets a proper translation.

The series has a unique take on the classic fairy tales, featuring protagonists born of an inter-dimensional portal, and battling evil spirits (including, one would think, demons).

Atelier's characters and their world are full of wonder and beauty, and that's something of note for many fans. Yet the game also has a history of censorship that may have had an effect on how the player is treated by Nintendo.

While Atelier has a lot of potential — its charm and creativity are undeniable. It certainly has its faults.

Atelier Ryza was a console exclusive from 2000 through 2004, when the N64 version shipped worldwide. Though some fans wanted to see a full 3D release, production was cancelled and the game

I got the arland trilogy on sale during e3, but they were still too expensive if i'm being honest.

11/10

I feel bad for all the people getting into Atelier with Ryza. Arland fans always direct new friends to Rorona, but that shit is old.

Her design is garbage in meruru.

Trash taste.

Bloody hell, my cock is the girth of her thighs. I can barely fathom the sexual wreckage I'd give her

sophie

Attached: atelier0654.jpg (2562x1440, 296K)

That is one puffy vulva.

gotta love japan

Attached: HrCkZB5.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Look at that cleft! Look at it!

the dress is kinda cute but that anime girl could do with getting a burger or two in her, she'll get carried off by swallows at that rate.

Does Ryza have any DLC costumes with a skirt?

Attached: af26a59fb60d5b46b9efe1c9d1cabd1c-sample.jpg (864x1000, 151K)

Attached: __totooria_helmold_atelier_series_and_etc_drawn_by_kishida_mel__9e84c3d701f6d755e6edfa608c6231ab.jpg (2432x3481, 2.49M)

I want to lick her armpits

Attached: 1556705664324.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

based

You can get Klaudia's outfit for Ryza, but that's the only one with a skirt so far. They will probably make more after releasing the game.

Based and redpilled

Attached: __sophie_neuenmuller_atelier_series_and_etc_drawn_by_ryuuno6__cc4a6fe0e40e613ca93ebaa7acb0f7a2.jpg (744x1052, 686K)

More spin offs like Nelke, please. That shit was so good.

For me it's Mimi Houllier von Schwarzlang

Attached: Mimi.jpg (800x1131, 93K)

That is Totori's wife, Mimi Houllier von Schwarzlang.

Everybody in the Atelier game are asexual. For better and worse.

too thin and flat

Attached: _reisalin_stout_atelier_series_and_etc_drawn_by_konka_9f708c0da38eb48f4db6958f7987fccb.jpg (850x1200, 734K)

HOMMMANNA HOMMANNA HOMMANNA
*tongue rolls out of mouth*
BAROOGA BAROOGA
*smoke comes out of ears*
CH-CHING CH-CHING CH-CHING
*eyes spin into $ signs*
BA DUM BA DUM BA DUM
*heart pops out of chest*
HOLY HOT MA MA!
*slaps knee several times*
ahem
*slicks hair back*
*applies generic perfume*
*licks pinky and index finger then adjust eye brows*
Bonjour Mademoiselle.

Did you hit your head user?

Attached: 4d7b94b4bc0c7605180cfc97d3a23e78.jpg (800x1130, 444K)

Attached: mimi.jpg (806x900, 156K)

What does her breath smell like?

Totori's anus

Attached: ryza.jpg (1152x2048, 402K)

Literal perfection

Attached: 0C22D1A2418D406BB726256EC7E83079.jpg (747x1024, 87K)

So the sea?

They made her too sexy/10

no not fishy enough

Sorry, I was just overcome by Reisalin's beauty.

Hmm, a likely story

Attached: 04c17b59308cda616d8ae1d0.jpg (715x1000, 123K)

Where is the one pic of her tummy

>You can try picking up a more recent Atelier like Lulua or Ryza then move backwards if you like it.
This would be good advice if Gust had made a good game since the KT buyout.

You're joking, right? Name a bad Atelier game and tell me why you feel that way.

Attached: why firis sucks.png (1617x591, 124K)

>arlandfag mad that not all atelier games are like his "precious" totori

>Everybody in the Atelier game are asexual
Not Mimi.
The other dudes and girls? Yeah, sure. But not Mimi. It's like everyone's libido went straight to her and popped off once she hit 13, to never stop.
And I guess Astrid is a horny whore too but she abides to the rules of the universe by getting off being a relatively passive observer.

Attached: 13125590123.jpg (700x850, 510K)

Show me indisputable, in-game proof that she is a lesbian

too tall, too thin, too flat
otherwise she is cute

The entirety of Meruru. Play it.

youtu.be/SWA0OFTwy2E

I did. There were zero scenes where she listed after a girl.

Sounds like the user in the picture doesn't really even like the entire Atelier series since I could put in minimum effort and apply his statements to almost any modern game in the series.

>Alrand fags only like three games but still LARP as Atelier fans

Mimi is literally a coomer

Nice counter-argument fag. This is why people don't bother elucidating their opinions for you.

Sounds like you're full of shit since I loved Rorona, Totori, and Ayesha. But if "modern" means games after that then yes, they have similar problems.

The back, neck, shoulders and upper chest area are absolutely patrician tier taste wise.

Tits too big

>Blue Shallie

You mean brown shallie?

>I loved Rorona, Totori, and Ayesha

It shows. Totori has the most backwards ass gameplay and obtuse synthesis in the entire series though. So, I am not sure what you are trying to say.

I liked rorona-sophie, explain yourself

>he doesn't like Firis
>the best mysterious game and most ambitious title in the franchise

Opinion discarded.

i.imgur.com/OqCb1jw.jpg

Explain how Totori is the worst in the series? I don't understand how someone couldn't understand why. It is super unintuitive. Gust just hadn't had enough experience with 3D Atelier games yet when they made it and it weighs on the final product.

>Look mom I posted it again even though I get shit on every time I do!
Why is masochist-kun like this guys?

The synthesis

>It is super unintuitive.
Elaborate instead of saying nothing of meaning over and over again.

He wants everyone to know that he has "superior" taste in moe anime games. It is all he has left at this point.

She was literally Totori's abused wife/fuckpet. That was the entire source of their dynamic and they're the ONLY actual couple in the entire trilogy to get a happy ending if you work for it.
Mimi's gay, user.

Attached: 375ac51307223f5f751df7df9772bf29.jpg (700x800, 205K)

>Getting a few assblasted replies where people make vague insults instead of actually challenging anything that was said = getting shit on
The only thing anyone has ever said to even attempt to challenge my points in that image is taking the comment about the time limit not helping you break down your goals and claiming that this means I thought the game was too hard, which is not the problem nor the point.

Attached: 1514509997231.png (499x338, 38K)

>Getting a few assblasted replies where people make vague insults instead of actually challenging anything that was said = getting shit on
user. You've posted this image for literally years now, you've had this drivel completely deconstructed dozens of times, yet every time you're back here just posting it again "hurrr but I'm only pretending to be retarded durrrr, I trull u hahahaha"

You're a complete mess dude, get some professional help already, nobody should be this pathetic for such a long-ass time.

I have posted it twice. And neither time has anything other than what I said happened.

Attached: durr.png (822x651, 51K)

Pedophile/10

Crafting is the opposite of obtuse in Totori, but I guess he means that the slightly more random factors of material gathering in Totori can fuck you a bit in the ass once you're playing with top tier traits and qualities, especially since you can't fuse traits for higher quality traits like in the games that came after it, and some traits are restricted to certain item types which means you need some previous experimentation and failure (or logic) to figure out the extent of the system at first.
That still doesn't make it either unintuitive nor confusing, though. At worst it's just slightly clunky.
If he wanted to shitpost with synthesis mechanics he at least could've used Ayesha as an example. Now THAT'S an unintuitive clusterfuck that requires tons of experimentation before you finally get the hang of it. Not like that's a bad thing, though.

Attached: 59ca3c68931fddc1b728d62d79ebf7c0.jpg (700x900, 228K)

Uhuh, see you next thread buddy. If you can't stop lying to yourself at least try to stop lying to others.

>Lie
>Get called out
>Run away
Same script next time, eh?

Attached: 1307329972549.jpg (465x540, 138K)

Could be worse, could be E&L where a bunch of endgame traits can only be found on relics which are painfully retarded RNG to obtain.

Llllllooooooollooooooo

What does Lulua's look like?

>I-I'll a-accuse h-him of d-doing w-what I d-did, "n-no y-you" is t-the p-perfect s-strategy!
Pathetic, and entirely predictable.

You are all autists and your waifus would hate you if they were real

I don't think you quite grasp the concept of "waifu" there user, and your childish attempt at trolling only really shows that you should probably wait a few more years or at least until your balls have dropped before coming back here.

gematsu.com/2019/09/atelier-ryza-updates-to-add-photo-mode-puni-breeding-and-more
So why are they releasing the game unfinished? This just means I have to wait two months before playing it.

Totori is so goddamn Hot

Attached: 1.jpg (400x490, 66K)

Why'd they ruin Dusk bros

13 years old

Attached: totori 3.jpg (2408x3264, 1.06M)

I haven't played it but I read the Firis system was even worse.
>So why are they releasing the game unfinished?
A sign of the times. I don't like it, either. But there's a small chance we'll get the extra stuff on release here in the west, maybe.

Attached: not300x300anymore.jpg (1500x1500, 628K)

>I haven't played it but I read the Firis system was even worse.
Congratulations you listened to a shitposter. The only Mysterious game with a similar problem is Sophie.

How old is Rorona in Totori?

>no evidence, just words

Pretty sure Atelier has been enough but fake yuri that never gets anywhere. Totori/Mimi has been a meme for ages

Dusk on PC WOOHOO!

user...

Attached: longtotori.jpg (2792x1950, 2.79M)

Is Mimi good in Meruru

Use whoever you like.

amazing armpit access (:

I loved to use Esty since Rorona and they did her dirty in Meruru, character wise.

not as good as a 3 alchemist party
trivializes the game if you know your synthesis

Attached: 570736.jpg (2034x2912, 1.97M)

How far away is Arland from having computers?