Tfw that feel when there is no games where you can create you own ability

>tfw that feel when there is no games where you can create you own ability

Attached: Nen_Types_Diagram.png (562x405, 47K)

Ascending to /tg/ is required for that.

The game features a magic system where the player can create magic spells by entering words up to six katakana characters.[1] Whereas most console RPGs give the player access to a limited number of precreated spells, it allows the player nearly total creative freedom. The player can enter various magic words (called kotodama (言霊,ことだま) in the original) into their grimoire. Every one will have some effect, although most are not useful. There is an underlying framework to the system, however, which is based on the gameworld's elements.

A complete mantra generally consists of a prefix, elemental core, and suffix, although the core alone is enough to produce an effect. There are eight elements (plus healing), and of these, six are arranged in mutually antagonistic pairings: fire vs. water, wind vs. electricity, and light vs dark. The remaining two offensive elements, earth and void, have no strengths or weaknesses. Since spells are formed from letters, there are specific patterns corresponding to each element. Certain spells that use the root word tou for example, will produce lightning-based attacks, while those containing aqu will create water-based effects.

Additionally, there are prefixes and suffixes that can be added onto the base elements to change their attributes. Most of these influence the base power and cost to use the spell, but others add abnormal status effects (for example, poisoning the target) or change the mantra's range so that it only targets a single enemy instead of multiple ones or vice versa. Prefixes and suffixes with similar effects can be used in tandem to produce amplified effects.

Attached: Rudracover.jpg (425x235, 34K)

But that require a lot people to play and learn the rules i prefer video games.

EMISSION CHADS RISE UP

>becoming a black furry tranny communist is required for that

nah, I will keep playing white only videogames

O

>learning the rules
The fuck kind of people do you play with?

Lichdom: Battlemage?

Attached: 62e13c1fb5e4a9c7e23b1ccbff1cee0a.jpg.png (1920x1080, 3.37M)

MY

That sound cool actually, thanks for the recomendation.

>play modded minecraft
>use tinker's tools
>create tools that are tailored to your exact needs
MINECRAFT CHADS PREVAIL ONCE AGAIN

GOD

that would be fucking impossible to make, unless it was something where players suggest their ability to the devs so they can balance it, even if it was done with a massive player base you could balance it
see MTG and how the every single card is perfectly balanced by some math mumbo jumbo that keeps it in check

they could dupe that for the hypotetical game

>put MAGA in as a mantra
>cast it
>drops a huge wall on the enemies and deals void damage
That game was a real treasure.

TRANNY GENIE BROTHER

BONER

I have that rom, thanks for reminding me.

BECKY

Thanks for bringing another snes RPG to my attention. I'll try it out soon.

Transitor

>games where you can create you own ability
That would be really hard to balance so it would have a satisfying progression.

Fighter Maker
RPG Maker

Oblivion.

shit, i've been hoping for a magic system like that, i didn't know one actually existed