Any Melty Blood players in Winnipeg?

I've been playing the game a lot recently and now regret that I got into a niche as fuck game with only a couple friends to play with online. Anyone want to get anything started up in Winnipeg? Let the legacy of the poverty fighter to continue on?

Attached: ciel.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MeltyBloodWinnipeg/rising/
steamcommunity.com/id/lainlain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello fellow middle of nowhere gamer
Winnipeg is maybe 3-4 hours from me but I'd have to cross the border

Oh shit. That's cool anyways. Any interest is appreciated.

Get back to me when you have a real setup.

Attached: 1507452159642.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

This is the level I want to obtain

Why is there firewood on the toilet?

reddit.com/r/MeltyBloodWinnipeg/rising/ alright so here's a subreddit for Melty Blood players in Winnipeg if anyone's interested

To cause a fire from the laptop heat

You might as well join the melty discord

that is a weird place for an electrical socket

Will people look down on me if I play Nero?

I can tolerate it. I mostly hate white len and her dash. I've mostly gotten used to other character's bullshit.

to hold up the laptop obviously

I'd like to get into this game but anyone who plays against me does 80 hit combos where I can barely do 10. Feels like puyopuyo all over again

These images will never not be funny to me.

Well, I sort of want to build a community where we can learn together and get good. I've played a lot of the game, but I still only find myself getting 10-15 hit combos most of the time.

It's mostly learning the air combos, that requires a lot of practice to the point any casual encounter (arcade, random online match) is determined by someone knowing how to extend combos in the air

air combos aren't that difficult. I'm not an expert on them, but I can teach you how to get on track if you're having difficulties keeping enemies in the air.

why is the one only halfway translated?

I've watched the youtube videos for my character, unfortunately I only play an old version at my local arcade.
Keep making threads, Melty players are too busy playing in alleys to see every one of them

Oh shit they have Melty at the arcade where you live?

Act:Cadenza, It's all they got as far as I know, the cab it's on favors 1P cause 2P ain't got no good buttons, but I still demand they put it on cause I like playing it.
Versus is still damn fun and I really like playing it.

That's pretty cool that there's any melty blood cabinet at all though. Is this in North America?

Yah, Austin, Texas

UFO?

What else is there

I dunno. I'm an hour out, the only places I know are UFO and Pinballz since I got a pinballfag friend who parks it in front of the Black Knight 2000 machine forever. I don't really know what all's in Austin.

Anyone that wants to playplay add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/lainlain

Attached: low res sheet01.jpg (76x100, 5K)

That's pretty much it, ufo mart is next door, and there are bars in walking distance. That's the Austin arcade scene.
Pinballz is for hardcore pinball lovers, but get a single friend and it's worth going to.

I'll add you but I got a gross wifi connection just to warn you

just join the melty discord and use cccaster

Attached: teleports behind you.webm (800x600, 377K)

>tfw the only arcade cabinet with Meltan on it is on the other end of the state
I fucking hate California.

Rip

most people who play melty have played from at least ReAct, if not the original release of original melty

just DL cccaster and discordbeg like everyone else

don't add this insane mexican tranny with anger issues to anything Yea Forumsros