Nothing should be this goddamned cute

Nothing should be this goddamned cute.

Dinosaur game thread.

Attached: dryo homalo.jpg (670x377, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTHC2ecflts
youtube.com/watch?v=C7kbVvpOGdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ueuN93C1CJU
youtube.com/watch?v=jLVAwHfRheU
youtube.com/watch?v=SvlHqUR9DKE
youtube.com/watch?v=L_CbnBrUYiw
jenniferedwards.co.uk/unitygames/BigAlGame/
youtube.com/watch?v=YPNPb0WRl9s
youtube.com/watch?v=udAxhJXzhNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T REX ARM HAVING

Does Monster Hunter count as dinosaur game?

Some of them are dinosaur-like, so yes.

Almost but only dinofuckers care about the dinos in there

Attached: Carnotaurus attack.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I love how these shows portray predatory dinosaurs as either stupid or suicidal. No predator would just charge in and attack a nodosaur like that.

Attached: steggie.webm (480x360, 2.93M)

Holy shit, I used to have this on video. I remember when some paleontologists did believe Stegosaurus could flatten its plates like that, until they actually looked and saw there weren't any attachments for the muscles required.

checked and enjoyed

That perspective animation is really fetching, especially since everything now a days is flat as fuck.

still wish we had gotten Amargasaurus instead of this hippo-faced freak

Attached: JWENigersaurus.png (1864x988, 2.96M)

> since everything now a days is flat as fuck.
What a shame.

Attached: Tri vs T-Rex.webm (480x360, 2.95M)

niggersaurus is my nigger. love that hoover faced fuck. Now I have a contemporary to put in with my ouranosaurus herd

you have no idea how long i had been waiting for dryosaurus.

I really wish that Panicking was also disabled when you disabled the aggression and hunting in Sandbox mode. I've been wanting to make enclosures that are period- or location-themed for so long but it's impossible with the herbivores running around constantly panicking and never being able to eat or drink because a theropod is within 100 feet of them.

Same, and Homalocephale, the 25 dinosaurs from Operation Genesis are finally back together again along with a ton of new friends.

Attached: record scratch.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

There are no fucking good dino games out anymore, and i makes me depressed. I brought that fucking new fucking one that came out, and its sat in my library while I watched it develop DLC out the ass.

Oh shit, shiiit, shit, did they finally add Dryosaurus?

Do they still do that cute little chirp from JPOG?

Attached: latest[1].png (917x698, 772K)

>young me
>have no games left to beat
>millionth I beat red dead revolver
>huh what the heck is this disk on the case
>it's a dinosaur game
>turok something something
>kino af
>play it all summer

youtube.com/watch?v=bTHC2ecflts

They are so fucking adorable now.

Look at how cute these little bastards are, and they're so TINY. They're a little smaller than the Troodon in height and a lot in length.

Attached: homalocephales.jpg (1920x1080, 764K)

They didnt even bother to keep the original color scheme, disgusting.

How does this game compare to the old classic?

dinosaurs are fake fight me

It's missing some things OG had, mainly the visitor types and some of the more in-depth park management, but overall it's a very good game. Unfortunately some things that Frontier could and want to put in are impossible because of the console versions.

FUCK DINOSAURS AND FUCK FEATHERS

Attached: winter.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Does this game have any more realistic models?

Attached: 1280px-Casuarius_casuarius_-The_Rainforest_Habitat_Sanctuary-8a.jpg (1280x851, 389K)

>How does this game compare to the old classic?

It has WAY more Dinosaurs and Dev support has been constant and genuine, but I feel as though it suffers from fundamental 'gameplay' problems.

My main issues are:
-No random maps.
-No real interaction between park guests and the park.
-The park rating/satisfaction system doesn't make any sense and is completely unintuitive.
-The Dinosaurs don't meaningfully interact with one another: they don't play with each other, they don't herd, they don't buttheads or play fight, etc.

It looks really GOOD and they keep adding more and more things, but it's all the small annoying discrepancies that make me dislike it.

Why the fuck are the new kill animations so brutal?

remake when

Attached: the-lost-world-jurassic-park_14.png (320x224, 21K)

>-No random maps.
They just recently gave all the locations a Sandbox mode, so there is that at least. A procedural mode would be nice.
>-No real interaction between park guests and the park.
This is one of my big gripes, OG's visitor system would make it more dynamic.
>-The park rating/satisfaction system doesn't make any sense and is completely unintuitive
Not really, long as you have at least one viewing system and enough hotels, shops, and food/drink/fun for all the guests it's super-easy to get 5 stars.
>-The Dinosaurs don't meaningfully interact with one another: they don't play with each other, they don't herd, they don't buttheads or play fight, etc.
They do herd now, and they will fight each other if stressed or establishing dominance. Play behavior would be nice, as well as interacting with the environments (rolling in sand areas, scratching against trees and rocks, wallowing in water, etc). At least they've given Spinoraptor and Homalocephale unique interactions with feeders.

Attached: fish dinner for two.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

How would you know that, egghead?

Fucking russian animation.

Attached: 1568692956395.png (292x292, 113K)

Because no predator alive today does that.

Be nice to the stretched hippo

FLUFFY

>My main issues are:
>-No random maps.
>-No real interaction between park guests and the park.
>-The park rating/satisfaction system doesn't make any sense and is completely unintuitive.
>-The Dinosaurs don't meaningfully interact with one another: they don't play with each other, they don't herd, they don't buttheads or play fight, etc.

This is spot on. Also lack of decoration items. I know they gave us some good looking trees, rocks, and paint tools a while ago but it isnt enough. I keep making neat parks then realize that I cant place down benches anywhere or have cool signs to give different areas a unique feel.

Also with the five trees they give us I rarely if ever use the old tree tool anymore so you see the same trees everywhere. The rocks arent as bad but I do find myself using some more than others.

I really hope we can get more decorations in the near future because stuff like that makes the other problems less noticeable.

You know, when you're right you're right.

not sure if baiting

Attached: 1566908091452.gif (466x346, 2.87M)

How would you know more than him?

How does this compare to parkasaurus? I saw it on Steam for half the dosh, doesn't look as good but it seems to include more fundamental mechanics that this doesn't seem to contain.

I'll be nice to it when I watch it perform "The Dance of the Hours".

Decorations and more trees and rocks are some of the big things people want on the forums, they're likely down the line. Some trees like the redwoods in the film would be nice, along with bushes and brush piles. Though there is a way to turn the Big Umbrellas tree into a big bush.
-use Lower Terrain on smallest setting to make a depression as deep as it can go
-place Big Tree in the bottom of it
And boom, a great big bush. Only problem is the dinosaurs' tails go crazy when they walk through it.

Attached: Herrerasaurus.webm (480x360, 2.16M)

i just want trespasser remade or fuck i'll take far cry with dinosaurs.
just fucking anything that isn't dlc'd out the ass or early access for eternity PLEASE

Attached: 1520806304123.png (1070x601, 507K)

samefag

>At least they've given Spinoraptor and Homalocephale unique interactions with feeders.

I'm aware of at least 3 small nice changes that have really warmed me up to the game and have made me far less critical of it/giving it more benefit of the doubt:
-They changed the Stegosaurus to a proper grazing animals' posture instead of the 'sweeping lizard' tail it had.
-They added those fish feeders you mentioned for the Spinos.
-It took a while, but they eventually fixed the sizes of their three largest carnivore Dinosaurs: T-rex, Gigantosaurus, and Spinosaurus to make them more accurate. They said they had to make T-rex the biggest until the movie was released for promotional, and I believe them because after the movie came out they almost immedietly make Giganto and Spino bigger than T-rex.

It's not a small change, but I also appreciate that they've been releasing a constant supply of new Dinosaurs: since launching they've provided 24 new Dinosaurs.. Including a number of my personal favorites like Iguanodon and a shocking surprise quality pick Proceratosaurus.... I also really like Allosaurus and think the Jurassic Park Dinosaur of the animal looks NEAT.

knowing that dinosaurs are fake makes these pseud arguments far more entertaining than they should be. It's almost as adorable as alien arguments, as if anyone has ever left the atmosphere, as if it were even possible. it's all so adorable

I think the biggest bait and switch they've given us is the paleo-greenhouse.
For those who aren't aware: in the original Jurassic Park Genesis you could plant Dinosaur-Period cloned/genetically engineered vegetation that your Dinosaurs could graze on without getting an upset tummy AND it just kinda looked cool, y'know?

In Evolution they recently patched in a greenhouse that grew dinosaur-time plants, but they were only for stocking feeders so they hay/straw you fed your Dinosaurs was kosher.
You still can't replant your Dinosaur's pen with all sorts of cool prehistoric looking plants and I'm 'kind of' annoyed.

>fake makes
what did he mean by this

I love how Allosaurus looks in the game, far better than it did in Fallen Kingdom.

Attached: JWEAllosaurus01.png (1359x1042, 3.04M)

youtube.com/watch?v=C7kbVvpOGdQ

Thoughts?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I would have loved that, if you could stake out a section of an enclosure to plant the Paloebotany plants in and the dinosaurs could go into it to feed. Could have even made it so you could have different plots with different plants and the dinosaurs would go to the plots that had their favorite foods and avoid the plots with the foods that harm them.

let me rephrase then since the sort of mind gullible enough to believe such a farce probably needs a second chance.
Watching people argue about the theoretical behavior of dinosaurs is funny when you realize that dinosaurs are fake, and therefore people are arguing about something that is fake. Everyone is wrong, everyone is a retard. At least when people argue about superheroes and anime characters, they know they're discussing fiction. These conversations are obtusely serious which makes it all the more hilarious and pathetic

>opening scene is niggers
>close video

now you're just trying too hard

>hey guys am i cool please let me in the club

>Remember how everyone hated the little black girl killing a raptor with gymnastics in The Lost World?

>Lets do that again but arguably even worse

the Virgin Allosaurus vs the Chad Nasutoceratops

>those goblinos

Leave Allosaurus alone.

Attached: 1568600096793.jpg (1920x879, 145K)

Attached: silently judging you.png (1017x747, 1.15M)

The one in Fallen Kingdom was supposed to be a juvenile according to the design team, we saw his adult look in the Battle at Big Rock short a few days ago and it's more like the JWE one

>hey guys I just decided that evolution is how things work now
>oh look I discovered all sorts of evidence for the first time in human history right when it was totally convenient for my theory!
>oh man we need some way to get the kids in on this farce so they're brainwashed early
>how about we create some sort of super old giant monsters, kids will love that and it'll ease them into our bullshit. they're literally want to believe it because it'll be cool. Afterall, we have to have something for them when we try to convince them that God isn't real.
>oh look, I found a bunch of evidence for the first time in human history right when I needed to!
>I wonder if people will become suspicious when they learn that people who "discovered" the fossils were the same people who invented the theory literally a couple years before. I wonder if they'll grow more suspicious when literally only people invested in those fields will ever find anything. I wonder if they're become suspicious when we lock up all the "real" bones, refuse to let anyone test them except people heavily-invested in the field, and then fill museums with fake replicas? I wonder if they're grow suspicious when they learn that we don't have a single complete fossil of a single dinosaur?
>nah, people are fucking retarded, I'm sure we'll be fine
>150 years later
>BRO THE T-REX HAD FEATHERS FIGHT ME
sad and hilarious

>Thoughts?

I was gonna ask why anybody would be fucking camping if Dinosaurs were around in the ecosystem, but I just googled that people DO in fact camp in Africa, so I don't know what to think anymore.

That thing in BABR was way too damn big to be an Allosaurus, and too big to be the dinosaur the JW Allo is based on, Saurophaganax. It's like they wrote the part for Roberta but changed their minds but made the Allo as big as her anyway.

They questioned why the dinosaurs were that far north, so they knew about them but thought they were safely away from them.

I thought the same. Also there is no way a child could reload and fire a cross bow as fast as she did

It was a double crossbow.

Seriously. All three of them have some brutal deaths.

youtube.com/watch?v=ueuN93C1CJU

youtube.com/watch?v=jLVAwHfRheU

I feel you. The paleo botany thing is literally the most worthless thing they ever added to the game. It just isnt worth the space for the building to slightly boost dinosaur stats. I feel like it was simply a cop out for not adding in the system that JPOG had (or i think it had that).

I also think they are super limited on decor simply because they are worried that we will fill out parks with obstacles that dinos cant pass through or break. So that is why the placement is shitty and you have to keep each item far as fuck from anything so that you dont potentially wall in dinosaurs. keep in mind their idea of gameplay is dinos getting pissed for no reason soley to breakout over and over.

To just sperg out a little I'm also always annoyed about two things Jurassic Park keeps doing:
-Nobody ever seems to correctly identify Dinosaurs except children and even then it's usually extremely basic information like what it eats and what it's name is. Are we all supposed to believe people are gonna look at a Triceratops and start shitting their pants, like, "oh fuck, oh god, what if this bovine-like reptile eats me?!?"

-I was gonna say something about not giving animals space, but then I googled bison attacks and have access to easily over 3 hours of footage of people in yellowstone national park just being launched into orbit by Bison.

Attached: 24540_UzkQI_Bison_Charges_Visitor_in_Yellowstone_lg[1].jpg (800x480, 292K)

>they sit like dogs even though they're bipedal
damn that's cool

>keep in mind their idea of gameplay is dinos getting pissed for no reason soley to breakout over and over.
That's how OG was too, along with deliberately making dinosaurs fight each other or releasing them to eat visitors.

I was hoping they would at least be able to act, but nah

This is the future we chose

People aren't going to think or behave rationally when a gigantic supposed-to-be-long-dead animal suddenly shows up.

They really don't seem to try very hard to be faithful to accurate sizing in the JW movies, just look at how massive the Mosasaurus is. I might forgive it a bit more if they at least said INGEN purposefully was increasing their size to make them more impressive for guests but as far as I know that's never stated.

Dialogue was gay but the dino fight was okay.

Attached: 648350_screenshots_20180622170945_1.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

Dr. Wu wanted to make the dinosaurs more in line with how the general public sees dinosaurs in the original novel. Plus having everything be bigger and badder to draw crowds has always been a thing.

>I might forgive it a bit more if they at least said INGEN purposefully was increasing their size to make them more impressive for guests but as far as I know that's never stated.

that bothers me because then its not authentic. people want the real deal as is apparent by post like yours.

That's probably what I'm thinking is the explanation, they even address it finally in the movies in the first JW he just doesn't explicitly say they are making them bigger but since the entire idea behind the I Rex was 'bigger, badder' it probably is safe to assume he's purposefully been making everything bigger than they're supposed to be

They've been that way since the very start of the series so it's okay with me, but I understand why it bothers people, the movie franchise itself is so old now though that all of the legacy Dinosaurs designs are pretty outdated so it's nice that they have an in-universe way of getting around that so they at least acknowledge they aren't realistic, I just wish we could see some more scientifically accurate ones. Paleontology inherently is a field that's ever-changing though so nothing will ever stay 'accurate' forever. Trevorrow's said he wants to have accurate Dinosaurs in JW3 though which I'm really curious to see what he means by that, we might finally see some feathered ones. It makes sense now that after FK anyone can make a Dinosaur, they wouldn't all be made the way Wu was making them

cretaceous cruise next please.

also let us connect JT buildings so we can use them as a form of transport instead of ugly monorail

Attached: cretaceous-cruise-group.jpg (2048x1024, 218K)

That's not going to happen until the sequel when we can make actual rivers. What I'd like are the
>hot-air balloon ride
>JP93 Land Cruiser ride
>tree trunk viewing platform from World
>viewing dome from Operation Genesis

Fuck that noise. Hot air balloons when?

>"oh fuck, oh god, what if this bovine-like reptile eats me?!?"
Considering how dangerous moose and rhinos are, they fucking should be reacting like it's gonna kill them.

The movies mentioned this in passing, but the Dinosaurs had two problems conflicting or influencing their appearance from being '100% accurate':
-One was just the commercial side of things. The faceless, golem-esque, cooperate heads and sponsors constantly pushed for bigger, scarier, more elaborate Dinosaurs that attracted consumer attention. They were the ones pushing hybrids and they were the ones constantly getting them to create and clone carnivores because they thought they were more marketable.

-Second was just the nature of the Dinosaur's creation: they aren't Dinosaurs, they're genetically engineered hybrids that are 'almost' Dinosaurs. They couldn't actually clone extinct Dinosaurs, but what they 'could' do was map and record their genome and then use resilient frog/amphibian DNA to fill in the gaps and create a near identical proximate.

This. Like Grant said in III they're not dinosaurs, they're theme park monsters that sort of resemble dinosaurs.

Is the Claire DLC worth it for 12 burgers? I've had it on my wishlist forever, and this is the first time it's been on sale.

New story content, new dinosaurs, and two new locations to play in along with paleobotany. I'd say it's worth it.

Don't forget the plant stuff

>they're not dinosaurs

i really hate this answer. no they are dinosaurs.

see these fish? they are genetically modified to look the way they do by splicing genes of jellyfish and other animals into them. does that make them not fish? JP/JW dinosaurs use dino dna for the bulk of their genome (thats why they mine amber) and then fill in the holes with other dna like previously mentioned fish until more of the genome is mapped so that doesnt make them "not dinosaurs".

Attached: GloFishColorTypeChartOct18LGWeb.png (1152x1194, 338K)

>paleobotany

NHK's cg has gotten a lot better.
youtube.com/watch?v=SvlHqUR9DKE

Except that those fish 100% their own genes with some extra genes tossed in. The dinosaurs of the JP franchise are incomplete genomes with a bunch of other animal genes replacing the original, making them mutant hybrids.

Yea plant stuff

dude dinosaurs are just dumb movie monsters and not actual animals who die from getting an infected wound or broken toe.

Attached: Nice try, guys, but I'm not falling for the look behind you gag.png (1920x1080, 3.58M)

What the FUCK was that Triceratops' problem?!

RUN LITTLE GALLI

I too enjoyed The Ballad of Big Al

Tyrannosaurs didn't have feathers
only the smaller theropods did.
T-Rex was large enough that heat loss was not an issue.

He comes from a species of jerks.

Attached: Trike vs T-Rexs.webm (854x480, 2.54M)

>no feathers

why would any animal risk grievous injury unless it was really desperate.

>>no feathers

Yea Forums thinks animals are as stupid as they are

>>>no feathers

youtube.com/watch?v=L_CbnBrUYiw
>zoomers will never experience VR before VR

Big Al had a nice game.

Attached: Big Al game.png (797x651, 459K)

>why yes I am a dinosaur, how could you tell?

Attached: ay-poofy.jpg (600x638, 253K)

in awe of the size of these lads

Attached: THIIC hadrosaurs.jpg (2597x1732, 690K)

>American dinosaurs

>He typed all this for weak bait
Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190920_125135.png (898x895, 1.2M)

>AND I HAAD...THE TIME OF MY LI-I-IFE!

Attached: clever girl.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

come on babies, its time for Mommy Dimetrodon's milkies

Attached: Screenshot_20190920_125821.png (893x894, 918K)

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (555x865, 250K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190920_130307.png (893x894, 1.12M)

the fuck

Spinosaurus with a long elephantine snout for snorkelling.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920_130553.png (893x891, 1.27M)

What would it feel like to coom in a dyno pusy?

Attached: KOOMER.gif (1024x922, 165K)

Attached: spinosaurus.jpg (1218x656, 216K)

Looks cool honestly, like the Space Jockey in alien before Ridley made them into handsome Squidwards

Attached: Big Boss disapproves.jpg (500x612, 74K)

Cloaca

Attached: tumblr_n1yar90sYH1sqmphzo3_1280.jpg (1280x896, 93K)

>Cloaca
Forgot about that
Is it less or more gay then fucking a female butt hole?
T. Virgin

Attached: tumblr_n1yar90sYH1sqmphzo4_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 361K)

Attached: 1479872038051.jpg (1132x900, 472K)

Oh god, I had that book. All of those 70s and 80s dinosaur books, man.

Attached: 1564984219105.jpg (1526x1982, 862K)

Shankosaurus rex

I like the new terrain brushes

Attached: 8.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

RIDIN' LIKE THE DEMON THAT DRIVES YOUR DREAMS!

Attached: Idorapt1.jpg (3840x2160, 3.76M)

>YAMEROOOOOO!

>Psshhhh...nothing personnel, kid

Attached: 18.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

One of the best changes/additions they did along with the scenery.
>beach/swamp enclosure for the Spinosaurids
>mountainous enclosure for the South American dinosaurs
>dirt with grass patches and a couple of trees for a savannah enclosure
My favorite thing is making a hill then placing the big umbrella tree on top of it, especially when a herd of dinosaurs happens to stop to sleep under it.

Attached: raptors in the sand go round and round.jpg (1920x1080, 595K)

Attached: 1564399174934.jpg (1200x900, 242K)

>Argh, ya skewered me

Attached: 37.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Attached: 47.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Nothing more amusing than watching a Jurassic Tour vehicle get kicked and dragged across the enclosure. I've really got to stop putting the waterholes right next to the path.

poor sissy white boi

Something I'd like for Frontier to change is how some dinosaurs interact with others. For instance the Indominus rex should be able to live peacefully with the Velociraptors without bullying them and making them panic and in fact become the alpha of the pack like in Jurassic World. Same with the Spinoraptor, though they'd be be normal pack members. Indoraptor can keep being an antisocial fucknugget. Spinoraptor should also be able to coexist with the Spinosaurus.

Attached: shit.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Attached: Our sensors indicate high quantities of bullshit.png (419x438, 284K)

>largest carnivores swallow the little nigga whole
>little sauropod gets his neck played like a fucking harmonica

Attached: 1544898320508.jpg (3000x8048, 2.79M)

Why do I have a feeling that an indian animated this

If they get eaten does it satisfy the carnivores hunger?

Attached: come here often.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

Yes, eating another dinosaur fills the food meter.

So theoretically, I could release a steady stream of homalochepales instead of goats/meat?

If you want to be an inhuman monster, yes.

Wouldn't it boost the carnivore's rating slightly with every kill?

Survival of the fittest.

Attached: spared no expense.webm (240x360, 463K)

Yes, a dinosaur's infamy rating is boosted by half of the slain dinosaur's rating, so a base Homalocephale will give 12 rating to the theropod.

>writer is doing JW3 along with Colin Trevorrow
>lame-ass writing
>allo not deterred by getting gutted or blasted with fire extinguisher, but gets chased off by child-sized crossbow bolts
>child somehow reloads the crossbow instantly
>"THEY BARELY MADE IT OUT IN TIME BEFORE GETTING CHOMPED IN HALF" trope happens like three times within a single minute
>"something eats a creature but is in turn eaten by the mosasaur" for like the second time for no reason
>pterosaurs still depicted like psychotic murder-falcons
It's shit.

>You wear a disguise to look like dino guys
>but you're not a saur, you're a chicken, Boo

>pterosaurs still depicted like psychotic murder-falcons
They'd be boring as fuck if they just sat on the beach and dove for fish every now and then.

No, no, only the finest quality homalocephale meats for my dinos

You're a monster and you're going straight to hell.

damn that's a big cock

>make a bipedal alligator
>call it a Baryonyx
I hate this franchise sometimes.

Attached: Barythumb.png (685x445, 206K)

What kind of reasoning is this?! You want to starve my poor dinosaurs and deprive them of proper nutrition and I'M the villain?

You have the Struthiomimus for that, much bigger and meatier and also cheaper to make.

Yes but then I have to queue up a removal team

nigguh isn't that what a baryonyx is?

Actually, no, the three ostrich mimics' corpses will disappear very quickly after being fed on, quickly enough to not impact the park rating.

No, this is what it's supposed to look like.

Attached: BaryonyxTall.jpg (540x640, 201K)

They don't get to experience the joy of flight though.

is the base game of JWE worth getting? I only want a fun dino experience while I wait for Planet Zoo to come out.

It does seem like the devs were more limited with what they could do compared to their Roller Coaster game.

The base game has all of the free bug fixes and major updates like the terrain editor, scenery pieces, AI changes, etc, so it's still a worthwhile game in its base form. You'll be missing out on a lot of dinosaurs, though.

I was planning on waiting until Halloween or Xmas since DLC tend to go down to 50% during big sales.

I mean OG was already a pretty imited management game because of the console versions.

How can this game be worse?

also the visitor types were bullshit. I'd rather have a broad spectrum of visitor needs than glitchy individuals like the early Zoo Tycoons.

I still want my Jurassic Park Op. Gen to me remade.
Give me that.

I miss these janky ass depictions. They'd be fun additions to any dinosaur game as an easter egg or april fools update.

Everything is on sale right now, 20-25% off, so if you want you can get the Deluxe version (has six extra dinosaurs) and the three Dinosaur Packs for cheap (Packs are only 5 bucks normally).

Capcom.... please....

Attached: dino_crisis.jpg (640x628, 96K)

No Dino Crisis. Only Resident Evil 2 Remake 2 with bonus Tofu mode.

no...

Nostalgia!!! I also used to have this on VHS and watched it every week, i loved it that much! Thanks for sharing this!

What sort of dinosaurs would you want in a dinosaur game that aren't as commonly used? I can't remember the name, but there's a small theropod with literal finger nipples because its arms were the smallest of any dinosaur, and that silly thing would be fun to watch run around.

It's not worse, but things like aquatic and flying reptiles and some mechanics won't ever be put in because of consoles. As for what's in it's fun, there's a campaign mode where you unlock the islands and all the dinosaurs while researching things and building the parks and all. You have three divisions, Science, entertainment, and Security, that will give you contracts for money and reputation, and each division has a series of plot missions to do on each island that reward you with research and dinosaurs.

Revise that, the base game and the deluxe edition are 70% off and the premiere edition is 55% off which comes with the Dr. Wu DLC and two of the three dinosaur packs.

Attached: Linhenykus.jpg (800x517, 53K)

>does this look like the face of mercy, motherfucker?
>double shanked

Imagine an accurate Spinosaurus exhibit

>Swampy area with lots of trees
>An elevated viewing platform above
>A couple wildlife enthusiasts with telescopic lens cameras are stationed, waiting patiently. An older crowd, almost no kids in sight. Nobody says a word.
>Among the trees near the back of the exhibit, you can just make out a Spinosaurus lying in wait, its sail angled to obscure the sun on the surface of the water.
>The shadow cast by the sail is causing some fish to gather, large catfish like species engineered by InGen
>Suddenly the Spino moves, swiping the fish into the banks with its claws
>Dozens of cameras clicking in frenzy
>As the Spinosaurus feeds people start talking excitedly, comparing photos and whatnot.

Not as popular as the T. Rex exhibit, but it has its audience. InGen is deciding whether or not to close it down.

Attached: spinosaurus-posture.jpg (1900x1068, 295K)

*laughs in Carnotaurus*

Attached: Main_Menu.jpg (538x361, 166K)

fun fact, the Dryosaurus in JPOG had such low health that they're prone to dying in their sleep. If a dino is hungry their health declines but it's a flat rate across all species. Dryos had 100 HP, they never stood a chance.

>Baby dino not insta killed by Allo when bitten

I'm more angry about that then the three round burst crossbow

Do we get Jeff Goldblum's voice in this game?

I still remember when I played Chaos Island in my sister's pc. Listening to him made the experience much better than it was.

THREEE
DEEEEE
DINOSAUR
ADVENCHERRR

Yes

I hope these shitty movies were all along prequels for a Cadillacs and Dinosaurs Movie Universe.

what the fuck it was taken down nooooo

I still remember seeing the ad for this in a magazine, and to my mind it looked like the best thing ever

Attached: untitled.png (220x264, 138K)

so anyone here played that Island game where you play as random dinos in an open world?

seems like a shittier Ark and Ark was already shit because of all of the grinding.

the best part about Ark was chilling with people, but most left when hackers invaded servers.

Oh God the controls

I dunno, I'm not saying that animals certainly have charged blindly at prey. I'm saying the logic of is ultra-flawed.

Monster Hunter is 100% a dinosaur game. Dinosaurs as we see in media are works of fiction, just like any behemoth in MonHun.

And I assume you have a degree in paleontology to make this assertion?

The worst part is they end up 8n these rage loops.

>dino gets pissed about something and breaks out
>fix whatever his hangup was and place him back in his enclosure
>he wakes up pissed
>his comfort level is going up and will stabilise soon
>not good enough for raging dino
>he instantly spergs out and breaks out again, forcing you to tranq him again, which only pisses him off again, which causes him to break out again

Got to the point that I'd just sell any dino that got upset. In my headcanon it was to the dog food factory. Stupid raging autistic dino fucks.

He's like, which one of you morons put this friggin tree branch here?

This, racists have no place in our safe place

yeah but expect to have 20 other people in your ear constantly.

Would've been nice to have Laura Dern for the new Paleobotony DLC too, makes more sense than Claire.

WE LIVE IN A SNOWCIETY

>5 bucks for 3 or 4 dinos
Why do people buy this shit?

Find me the fossil of a T-Rex with feathers engraved in the surrounding rock.
Pro-tip: You fucking can't

>>N-N-NOOOooo I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE HERE
Do you feel in charge?

This counts?

Attached: kabuto.jpg (1280x1664, 505K)

jenniferedwards.co.uk/unitygames/BigAlGame/

Attached: 1526841520528.jpg (430x200, 43K)

so how the fuck did dinosaurs spread so fast around the world? aren't they slow ass breeders?

I forgot how awesome Stegobros were, also does anyone know if they're ever adding Mosasaurus to that new Jurassic World game?

youtube.com/watch?v=YPNPb0WRl9s
nice

youtube.com/watch?v=udAxhJXzhNI

Say you wanted to make a succesfull Jurassic Park FPS today, how would you have the story get your character (who is let's say a mercenary working for Ingen) on to the island, and what type of gameplay would suit it best, are we going for survival/realism, i just wanna hear people's ideas

the mesozoic era was hundreds of millions of years, and most of that time the Earth was either one supercontinent or two large continents.
and the estimates put the number of dinosaur species at around 1000, meanwhile there are over 5000 mammal species and over 20 000 species of birds

they had hundreds of millions of years to do it.
We don't know too much about dinosaur procreation.

>the dad saying ''it's just nature'' when the baby got eaten
i thought my parents were the only ones who did that