I have never wanted to jump off of a fucking cliff so much in my damn life

i have never wanted to jump off of a fucking cliff so much in my damn life

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 98K)

kek if Genichiro is giving you trouble then get some anal lube ready for what's coming next

>successfully mikiri counter this faggot
>game rewards you by removing your lock on

more like suckiro am i right

"Git gud"

He's not that hard you fucking scrub.

use the loaded axe

turns the fight into a fucking joke

cool i've been fighting him for 5 straight hours

I remember hitting a wall at him, and I don't remember what I did to finally learn it and beat him. Uh... it gets harder from there, though, much harder. Good luck, bros.

HESITATION IS DEFEAT

Attached: Parry this.png (500x479, 197K)

Heres the secret to beating him.
R1 R1 R1 R1 L1 L1 L1 L1 R1 R1 R1 R1 L1 L1 L1 L1 R1 R1 R1 R1 L1 L1 L1 L1

That's because you're trying to be precise and fancy. Just mash the block button and wait for your turn to attack. Also if that somehow doesn't work for you, he's weak to poison.

Just finished the game first time remained loyal to dad. Feels like Im missing a bunch of shit

As soon as you hear sparks jump and attack while locked on

fuck yeah i fucking killed him Yea Forums. didnt use any prosthetics just straight up whooped his ass with posture damage. i hate this fucking game

based

i dropped it soon after beating him desu

Bros, if every thing has a set number of moves and combos you can memorize the rhythym of, can't i do the same and perfect deflect in say, smash ultimate?

i'm too stubborn i'll end up breaking everything in my entire house before i give up

This is exactly why attack and move cancels are such a big deal. They vary up the pattern on you to catch you off guard.

Just wait. On my second playthrough I beat him in the tutorial supposed-to-lose fight only taking 2 or 3 hits of damage. Each major boss really does force you to get better at parrying.

Lmao you completly suck, just give up at this point, you will not make, the real difficulty skyrockets after defeating genichiro

Attached: wwaaa.jpg (178x172, 10K)

This shit is fucking NOTHING compared to the last boss fight sword saint. You may as well quit now fag

Attached: 2B8B444C-F54B-4BFC-8C4D-CB8DF5C26934.png (266x400, 104K)

I actually did parry that

He’s there to make sure you’re doing the combat right. You can’t fight him like a Dark Souls boss. You have to be relentless and aggressive.

except the secret boss, that for some reason throw out of the window everything you learned from the game til lthat moment and forces you to play like Bloodborne for no reason.

You got the early ending

>parrying bullets somehow damages his posture
how the fuck does that work?

you are this close to beating the tutorial
come on user

You did. You missed out on the best area in the game and about 3 or 4 extra bosses

it disheartens him mentally

>this will only take a moment
>actually only takes a moment
fucking trashcan op

>using tools
what a fag

it sucks being a high inhib cuck who plays defensively by instinct, i started making progress on him when i started clanging blades with him. out of my 100 or so attempts there was one where i didnt take any damage until the 2nd phase, then i died and the next 50 attempts i kept dying before the 2nd phase

I would be sad as fuck if someone parried my shots

yes, this is how alot of fighting games work
devs make it interesting by including some mechanics that allow moves to cancel or become unblockable
then you have "mix-ups" where there is no reliable way to tell what's next and it's a 50/50, those are even stronger

>it disheartens him mentally
N-NANI?!?!?!?!

You’re gonna need a whole gallon of lube

Attached: 2C647715-0F8A-4A31-926C-896DABCE423D.png (480x650, 554K)

>tfw steam rolled Gen-kun
>tfw taught Sword Saint the way of the sword.
>spent easily 4+hours trying to kill Demon of Hatred.
Ha ha, I get it now FromSoft. He's called Demon of Hatred because you will seethe for hours on straight till you are a broken sobbing mess.

WHY THE FUCK DID A BOSS WITH DARK SOULS MECHANICS EXIST IN MOTHERFUCKING PARRY SOULS. EAT MY 8LB TURD NIGGERSOFT.

Attached: angry dog.png (844x465, 496K)

I did the same, trust me ng+ is a pain in the dick with that ending

>demoralizing your opponent with that based nani damage

Great boss, but I always found his difficulty to be overrated

This. I lost to him maybe 3 or 4 times on Souls instincts, and when it finally clicked that this game is not Dark Souls I beat him easily. You have to give up your fear/hesitation/dodge rolls and just get in his face for a down and dirty sword fight.

I found real Isshin much harder than him.
Is the real Own considered the ahrdest boss?

I get my wisdom teeths removed next week and thought about getting this week for it, when I don't feel so good at home

Is there at least some fun parts between the tryharding or is it all just a big pain in the ass ?

Attached: IMG_4163.jpg (563x565, 46K)

For me, Emma was the hardest boss. Thank god she only had one phase

>boss with Dark Souls mechanics
If you know that, why was it so hard? I beat it on my second attempt after realizing you could kill it with the usual Souls dodge-and-poke strategy.

The entire game is tryharding. It's great, but don't play it if you're looking for a relaxing experience.

Bruh the difficulty skyrockets after this fight

Attached: 1557062408362.jpg (443x745, 61K)

Playing the game like a Souls game was the worst thing I did. Once I figured out that I had to always stay on the offensive then I finally got gud.

Oh, okay, thanks for answer

Dlc when?

Attached: 1554525722416 kuro.png (824x852, 84K)

Get on my level fags

Attached: 20190919_232924.jpg (1842x393, 193K)

I don't remember was he his real son or adopted son. I think it he adopted? Or was he his grandson?

OP I hope you like monkeys

Adopted grandson.

2nd phase there are openings where you can do 2 to 4 ichimonjis on him. Also, knowing how to jump on his head to avoid sweaps or mikiri counters helps.

But totally doable with ichimonji spam at openings.

For me he was. Sword Saint is very easy to cheese if you don’t want to fight him honorabry

Now do DSR and the other II.

Some fucker on Reddit tried to tell me super ghouls n ghosts was easy, don't listen to people trashing you on any game you are doing fine

Thanks. I went halfway through the game and did a long pause just before the ape fight a few months back. Now I got back in the game and beat the ape but I forgot most things.

Now do it on BB.
Oh right, you cant.

I wasnt talking about Sword Saint Ishin, but Ishin Ashina from the shura ending.

I'm not spending $400 on a plastic shitbox that runs in a beautiful 15fps and eyerapes me with chromatic aberration. I'll wait until it can be emulated and patched to run at 60+.

>patched to run at 60+
>remembering that Sony asked From to do a BB patch to make it use all the power of the new console and make it run at 60 fps, sony was paying the development time too
>they refused because "its an old game, there is no reason to patch it"
Fuck those lazy fucks at From.

>beat him second try because I decided to just dodge the lightning instead of meme reflecting him

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (364x392, 51K)

he's basically the tutorial boss, everything up to this point has just been teaching you basic game mechanics
geni beat my ass hard for 30 minutes or so but then the game really clicked for me and I beat him easily

I got it...I don't know if it was worth it though

Attached: Grinding Hell.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

How to avoid falling into this trap

Attached: sekiro.jpg (775x1583, 225K)

stop panicking
play ng+ and return kuro's charm
it doesn't really matter if you do it but if you really want to break the habit get to ng+ and it won't work at all anymore

Use your eyes and pay attention to the tells. Less trying to guess what they are going to do next.