Those SJWs will never influence based Jap-

>Those SJWs will never influence based Jap-

OH NONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Attached: 1568830086671.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Isn't this just the result of some ****quirky**** localization?

You can literally hear her say LGBT

fuck I was thinking of buying this game too

It's a fujo justifying it's fetish

Attached: image.jpg (1232x684, 229K)

"game" *
my bad

Add a couple of chins to the guys and balding spots on the "girls" and you might have something here

See, this made the most sense, and it's what I figured is what was happening in the scene.
I still hate fujo characters tho.

what game is this even

Alright. Never saw the game before, so I didn't know
That aside, not like I care what jap writers do with their games anyway

Attached: image.jpg (367x136, 12K)

Japanese people have recently become LGBT white knights.

yeah im pretty sure that's an accurate description of anons from 2005

why does she have the facial features of a baby? how do these games just look worse and worse every time?

LGBT+ people literally just want to live their lives.

Maybe the LGBT do. The + just desperately want pity and attention.
t. G

because she's literally 12 years old

>the fujo character constantly gets shit on and made fun of
Pretty based.

What's +?

people are trying to pretend the game is 'woke' when it's just that one character whose personality can be summarized as annoying 2smart4you loli and the rest of the game is like this

Attached: big tits.webm (1200x674, 2.26M)

Thats more like it

Attached: 1568225216903m.jpg (923x1024, 53K)

Japanese LGBT people >>>> your country's faggots

>Yea Forumsedditors giving this publicity for free
Uchi you're a genius.

you wish. you were an incel then and you're STILL an incel now.

You do realize the people making gook games are left wing gooks?

hot

Isn't it literally time for you guys to grow up and move on from this? The world has changed, and it's not going back.

>implying Yea Forums ever buy anything
Nobody is buying this game.

Attached: 1568937683511.jpg (1080x320, 86K)

>The world has changed
Proof

>OH NONONONONONO
Is this shitpost "meme" going to have an infinite shelf lifespan or what? People have been oh nonono posting for years already.

holy fuck lol downloading it now

I even see it in twitch chats now lmao

this scene feels so weird to me and I keep watching it
it's a cute smug anime girl in the corner of the screen lecturing you about how kind and courteous etc etc, lgbt people are, it's uncanny

incelibates

Adding the P for Pedo is bad optics

This is just the Japanese parodying and making fun of the sjws and libtards, right?

Is this "controversy" just a stealth marketing campaign since nobody knew this game was even coming out

I'm a Zero Escape fan and I literally had no idea Ai existed until the day before release
Now there are threads every day about this single screenshot

Hmm...

If your so sure of that why do you have to tell me instead of letting me experience it for myself? God I hate these fucking smug pieces of shit who have to tell you how to see the world.

Attached: 1567904092335.png (1080x2160, 1.2M)

Yea by forcing the government and state to steal resources from the hard working and productive members of society to pay for their lifestyle such as their surgery for their sex change.

I really can't help but wonder what the people trying to paint the game as "the enemy" are even aiming to achieve.

>This is just the Japanese parodying and making fun of the sjws and libtards, right?
Zoomers forget the Japanese market has been copying Americans for over 80 years now

+ is a catchall for all the ancillary and made-up shit

it's a literal 12 year old trying to justify her fujoshittery, what do you think?

and make misgendering and telling jokes illegal.

Why won't the nipponese RISE UP?

You forgot to add:
>While pushing their degenerate propaganda into every single piece of media known to man

Attached: 1564953953188.jpg (960x471, 77K)

My friend lost his six figure job because he called a tranny a he
Now he can only work as a cash register at a gas station always gets his money stolen by niggers

the LG ones maybe, but BT+ are definitely not. They're actively trying to ruin everything.

Reminder that trannies will bitch at you for getting mad at "small" or "trivial" bits of propaganda when not just 2 months ago they screamed to high heaven when there was a single gay joke in Ion Fury on a tiny Jpeg in a secret area.

Last time that happened we dropped two value packs of raid on their asses

Attached: 1541891236991.jpg (621x1000, 172K)

So why exactly is Yea Forums so obsessed with trannies?

>no u

Attached: 1568219586525sealab.jpg (400x300, 32K)

what was his job

it's funny because the game has a LITERAL rewrite-tier translation at some parts, except that one in the OP.

What's the difference between the B and the LG?
Isn't being a bi technically gay?

So then what's the problem? The game is making fun of the LGBT and leftist.

I'm pretty sure Japan is still culturally conservative and right wing.

>the LG ones maybe
Get your head out of your ass
There all trying to ruining everything

Attached: 2BB4536D-6201-44E2-939B-B1F03EFBC156.jpg (631x658, 72K)

I guess B too. Those 3 are simply sexual orientation, nothing more, but the T+ are... weird.

If memory serves, isn't that character 12 and a fujo? She was trying to justify her lusting after 2 boys BL.

You make a good point. Any sort of tranny propaganda that happens you have shills yelling at you to get over it and how small and insignificant it is but god forbid you make a joke at their expense or criticize them or they will destroy you.

Cry more you baka gaijin

Attached: Matsuko_Deluxe.jpg (1955x2588, 1.09M)

It's a right wing psy-op. If you talk to boomers, they're obsessed about them.
They'll bring up trannies even in the most retarded situations.

>I'm pretty sure Japan is still culturally conservative and right wing.
That just means the pockets of liberals are that much more concentrated and retarded. Japs don't even know whose side they fought on in WW2 anymore

I don't get why Trans is lumped in with LGB? Being gay or les or bi is a sexual preference.

>So why exactly is Yea Forums so obsessed with trannies?

Attached: 6A827A75-720C-4BFA-B60D-0FAC55339F53.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

leftist shills are fucked in the head.

seems this is gonna be tasty bait for awhile now

>If you talk to boomers, they're obsessed about them.

boomers don't actually give a shit about your zoomer culture and the trannies.

>It's a right wing psy-op. If you talk to boomers, they're obsessed about them.They'll bring up trannies even in the most retarded situations.

Attached: 9D176FA4-0801-4D8C-B100-7A9E27EC21B1.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

obsessed

Because LGBT means something in japanese right

Why do the trannies always come out at this time of night?

Thx for the info bro.
And here I thought that Uchi has finally gave in. Guess I shouldn't be spending so much time on Yea Forums this morning.

Probably, and its a shame as knowing the context behind it kind of makes it moot.

Can you be any more obvious you retarded discord shill?

Nah, I would probably be a conservative if they weren't seething retards. I don't give a fuck about anyone's rights, but I just can't associate myself with red cup seethers.

its a positive aka reference to HIV epidemic that sodomites spread

>obsessed

Attached: 2FFCA43E-DC76-4B5C-A572-A98FECE9F81F.jpg (785x731, 101K)

It's to try and to get more people grouped up and have an identity to create a voter block.

Don't forget about brainwashing children while simultaneously normalizing pedophilia

>Nah, I would probably be a conservative if they weren't seething retards. I don't give a fuck about anyone's rights, but I just can't associate myself with red cup seethers.

Attached: 9EF7E62A-185C-43BE-A687-EC1A10A01D38.png (726x750, 124K)

LGB, sure. Ts want to drag everyone into their lives, and fuck the rest of the alphabet.

She literally fucking says that.

based

>Nah, I would probably be a conservative if they weren't seething retards. I don't give a fuck about anyone's rights, but I just can't associate myself with red cup seethers.

Attached: angry soyboy 164.png (1080x1020, 459K)

>I just can't associate myself with red cup seethers.

Attached: BA30793E-EE29-4000-A12A-FC0E66C86513.png (785x1000, 254K)

She says eru gee bee tee

kek these soijaks for the win

Haha, look at this loser dump his entire wojack collection. Interesting file name patterns, too.

>LGB, sure.

Attached: 068375C2-A458-4B36-A042-65A58D233E74.png (500x676, 86K)

>discord shill

what the fuck does that even mean?

>Degenerate buzzword
>Having someone be LGBT in a game is somehow propaganda

The mobile-posting cancer that fucked Yea Forumss dead corpse. These posts add nothing and serve as pointless memespouting. I hope all these (you)s gets your dick hard, faggot.

I heard that theres a computer program called discord that brainwashes kids into being trannies
Hes probably talking about that

Why are you guys so determined to be outraged? OP's bait wasn't even that good.

It was, because we weren't trying to kill each other over stupid opinions yet.

>filenames are all the same mobileshit format
God, imagine being this faggot. He can't say anything witty so he dumps the same trashcan of wojacks every time he's upset.

it is, my fellow phoneposter

>Implying non american niggers don't constantly spam anti american shit on an american website

>It is because I say so

>The mobile-posting cancer that fucked Yea Forumss dead corpse. These posts add nothing and serve as pointless memespouting. I hope all these (you)s gets your dick hard, faggot.

Attached: 4898142A-3BDA-4EDC-8EFE-F7D40FD1C8B1.jpg (252x200, 10K)

It is.

Nice Facebook filenames faggot. Gonna reply to this post with the stuff your Discord buddies gave you?

Attached: 1563322652584.gif (500x491, 376K)

Just confirm one thing for me lads.

Pink is True?
I just have Green left after going Purple, Yellow, and Red?

What the fuck does this have to do with my post? Go back to /int/ with your national obsessions, this has nothing to do with what I posted about.

It's not

>Why are you guys so determined to be outraged? OP's bait wasn't even that good.

Attached: 5141F0DB-10CF-4CD8-BAAF-EE017A05D8F8.jpg (736x1444, 148K)

cope

>Starting a thread about video games is now bait

So is Yea Forums just full of fags and trannies now or what

>LGBT+ people literally just want to live their lives.
>BAKE THE CAKE OR I WILL RUIN YOU OH WAIT I'LL RUIN YOU EVEN IF YOU BAKE IT NOW TOUGH LUCK
Literally "this land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind" tier.

>Fujo
Got I hate Fujo and Yurifags they are literally worse the cuckolds.

Well, the thing is that Japanese LGBT movement is nowhere as obnoxious and fucked in the head as the western one, and that Japanese movement is what she's talking about

Hey, I remember you from 8cucks' /christian/ board. Why did you become a Yea Forums refugee? Why not just go to /pol/?

Yes

nah, just some seething discord trannies try to stir shit up before their inevitable suicide

Wow great rhetoric here.

>Assholes who discriminate against certain people get their comeuppance because muh religions
Nothing wrong here.

Attached: stats.gif (694x431, 36K)

>Isn't aware of the active anti-american shilling
>gets mad at ONE american on his phone

Attached: 1557780957218.gif (289x249, 190K)

Christcucks are mentally ill

>Hey, I remember you from 8cucks' /christian/ board. Why did you become a Yea Forums refugee? Why not just go to /pol/?

Attached: 1CD1D732-634A-4441-8626-3BA98726F88F.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

What else would it be. Do you think this is a place for meaningful conversations about politics in games?

There's never enough anti-american shilling.

>Based and sataniapilled

Attached: kotarouchikoshi.jpg (400x238, 24K)

I'm not a Christcuck. If I was one, I would hate gays, lesbians and trans people.

>There's never enough anti-american shilling.

Attached: BD3BAC16-70C2-40F3-BBA8-D922399D7384.jpg (532x640, 45K)

>>Assholes who discriminate against certain people get their comeuppance because muh religions

Attached: 1564243054115.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Then seethe harder faggot, welcome to our american website.

Attached: 155246021488.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

>Literally advocating for someone to close down their entire business because they won't engage in your sexual fetishes
bruh

Attached: 1564283351582.jpg (640x613, 100K)

>>Assholes who discriminate against certain people get their comeuppance because muh religions
>Nothing wrong here.

Attached: bing.png (630x384, 190K)

People who discriminate towards a certain demographic aren't exactly prepared for good business in the first place. It's literally the equivalent of refusing to serve a black person because you don't like black people.

>It's literally the equivalent of refusing to serve a black person because you don't like black people.
Which is perfectly fine

>fujo
No, the dictionary entries aren't her speaking.

Is this episode banned, buried and its (((writers))) shot and thrown into a ditch yet?

Oh, so you’re an AIDS riddled faggot. Thanks for ousting yourself

Wasn't that a private business though? Which supposedly doesn't have to serve anyone they don't want

I hope that shitty dopamine rush you get from shitposting is worth it. Heroin is a cheaper, stronger rush time-wise. Honestly just go buy some instead of shitting up the board with your inane faggotry.

Did you niggers not even hear about this game?

Attached: DnvOflAU0AASWLt.jpg (844x1200, 180K)

>My friend lost his six figure job because he called a tranny a he

LMAO

The bakery in question was doing just fine before the gay couple demanded they BAKE THE CAKE, BIGOT.

Attached: 1559356203137.jpg (324x400, 42K)

And everyone shits on her

>implying
At least I know that not even bisexuals can tolerate each other.
Look at how much bi women hate bi men.
Why should society accept them when they don't even have a meaningful community?

THEY JUST WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE BRO WHY DID YOU FRIEND HAVE TO PERSONALLY SYSTEMATICALLY AND MALICIOUSLY ATTACK THEM LIKE THAT?

>Is this episode banned,

Only if you lived in Alabama

Even if it that's the case, it's stupid as a business decision anyways as you're bringing your religion to discriminate to a certain demographic making you look unreliable as a baker businness. I have no sympathy for them both being dicks and being fundamental idiots.

anyone that says incel here deserves a permaban

Dammit. Japan has fallen. We now have only Russia as the last bastion of racism and homophobia. Based Ruskies.

Isn't amazing how totalitarian regimes conserve tradition and demographic in average better than liberal democracies?

>Russia
Hope you like getting shot in the neck with a road flare

Did the writer still shit the bed? He hasn't done anything good since 999.

Yeah typically people don't want their employees to needlessly insult their customers.

This is his best work.

The first one, yes. Depending on your area

Trannies should be killed

The main character also has a cuckold fetish, no really

Attached: 18673716-7481711-image-a-44_1568900670671.jpg (634x416, 76K)

Me in the middle.

I'll need something more than blind faith after 2 previous games of mediocrity.

That would be murder though. You don't want to go to hell, would you user?

If there's a hell then trannies are surely spawns of satan.

You're awful judgemental. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

because gay or not, Japanese are still ordered and peaceful people.

Ill need your mom's email address.

Responses like these make me question whether you guys are actually being serious or not. That response just came out of left field

>Being vessels of sin isn't murder worthy
Do you even Jesus?

Yep.

As opposed to:
>be American
>get shot

I c-can't believe they betray us, b-bros
t-this can't be h-happening......

>Responses like these make me question whether you guys are actually being serious or not.

Attached: 1563902328132.gif (400x296, 443K)

RESETERA BAYBAY

Did you assume my mom gender?

Cuckolding is the think mans fetish.

Whites don't get shot in the US

>it used to be edgy to hate faggots
>now it's normal
wow

Even Jesus was tolerant of those who were deemed as unholy and sinful, dined with them. Murder will do nothing in the end except paint you as a genocidal asshole, like that Tarrant guy.

Japanese have about 5-10 good years left before they're all shit just like western studios and absolutely nothing is worth playing.

And that's a good thing, because I have a big collection of books I've always wanted to read but all I do is play video games in spare time

Attached: 1568210870569.jpg (960x720, 67K)

serious or not it's true

>Hmmm I wonder who could be behind this culture shift?

Attached: 0.png (200x200, 20K)

Only by the police.

user, there's a whole board dedicated to LGBTQRTYBRAAPP now.

There's plenty of murder of sinners in the Bible

Jesus, user. Trans people aren't even the worst LGBT group, that merit goes to (((bisexual))) "people."

>Trans people aren't even the worst LGBT group
They're the most unnatural and therefore the most dangerous. Their ilk must be purged

Jesus was a kike, stop worshiping jew gods

Attached: 85922004-the-ancient-european-esoteric-sign-of-the-black-sun-scandinavian-runes-and-ornament-isolate (1300x1300, 260K)

Doesn't mean it was justified

I mean what else can we call these failed abortions of human cells?

>Doesn't mean it was justified
God himself told them to do it. What if God told me to kill all trannies?

Imagine thinking sexual preference is worth communizing over

And molest kids, don't forget about molesting kids

Jews are based though, literally the master race. Snow whitoids like you don't know your place.

Bisexuality is unnatural and every single one of them spreads STDs. Ever. Single. One.

I don't need god to tell me who does and doesn't deserve to die

Trannies are far more unnatural than that.

That would make you a schizophrenic.

Well, they hate each other. Why shouldn't society hate them too?

No, it would give me the right to kill trannies.

>some carpenter's failson who could hear voices and invented proto-communism isn't schizophrenic

It's been kind of fun watching the reflexive contrarians on this site go from full fedora-tipper to full christfag over the years.

I side with trannies because I never seen a based red pilled character in a video game while the LGBT characters are fun to be around.

Hope when the lefties take over, you edgelords will be the first to the chopping block.

atheist vs christain threads have been here longer than you tourist

Not really, murder is still against the law in most places last I checked.

I'm literally shaking

Attached: coverimageguns.jpg (1161x653, 179K)

>he wants race war with the side that has the most guns
ok retard

Nice try tranny. I'm not letting you get that twitter screencap.

>I never seen a based red pilled character in a video game
The Joker.

>Not really, murder is still against the law
Not when God gives you the green light

fuck jews

The cake was a contractor. You can't legally force a contractor to do something they don't want.

Fucking idiot

the law just means who has the most guns/money

Seeth

God told me to skin you alive

What about the main character being a literal cuckold, is that true?

Attached: 1568866074415.jpg (307x307, 21K)

Because all of the mentally ill programmers on the west coast get off work about now. Literally they can't be adults so most of them work 11-7, it's literally tranny hour

;)

There's something more important than guns that right wingers don't have.

It's wisdom

Can you move at 3000 FPS?

Imagine claiming to hate censorship, but at the same time losing your mind when people put things you don't like in media and calling for the execution of its creators.

Attached: unknown.png (1286x470, 425K)

Trannies aren't people

nah, you just deserve to die for being an annoyance

yeah if you hate money and are not a good business person - and dont even start with the 'bbbbbut blacks dont buy, they steal' shit because switch the race to white and I bet you'd have a huge problem then

lol

Wow, its almost as if japan isnt a monolith

When you live in a place that's less than 1% nigger you can throw out all the niggers and mexicans you want

>taking anything that righties say at face value

The human eye can't see above 24 fps anyways, so moving that fast would effectively make me invisible to humans and therefore in the perspective of every human on earth I would not exist as I am invisible and the only reality where I do exist is my own perception where I am moving at 3000 FPS and am still invisible to the rest of the population.

Mad?

#DropTheT

Thank god i was going to buy it but now i know better fuck you Uchi you hack.

Attached: 1492470384788.jpg (2237x1678, 326K)

More like the GB. You guys really need to cut the Ls and the Ts

*colonizes your culture*

Attached: 2017-07-09-wrap-up-eb-thumbnail.jpg (2120x1200, 413K)

#DropTheB

Cool, so you can't move that fast? Then I have nothing to worry about.

Is laughing and mocking this stuff considered censorship now?

drop all the letters desu

>the left thinks bad faith is a monolithic evil and not a methodological tool

Not really, just annoyed and tired. So tired.

Attached: moot and his family.jpg (638x960, 83K)

>Moot doing his part to the white race
based

People are afraid that Japanese games will become like western games, so yes showing signs will alarm people until they accept it's too late and become apathetic to al vidya

Attached: images[1].jpg (298x169, 9K)

i'm pretty sure the most anyone here would advocate is not buying the game

>dumb Americlap thinks Mexicans in Japan are remotely the same as the illegal scum they get

Attached: 1568316344827.jpg (600x800, 42K)

Japan follows American trends. If it's trendy and hip to be a cock sucking faggot, then anyone who wants to be young, hip, and with it will emulate that in Japan. Just as long as you're not bad mouthing Japanese society, they'll follow the trend no matter what it is iif it's popular in the west. And that's exactly what being a SJW to most people is. The vast, vast, VAST majority of SJW are white nu males and white women who are straight as a board, they just do it for social benefits. No one truly gives a fuck about trannies and faggots, there's a reason the biggest benefactors of SJW shit are just regular straight white women.

I've actually been to a gay club in Tokyo. They do exist.

Honestly this, for the extremist conspiritard ones anyway. Taking schizophrenics seriously is never a good thing.

Attached: pol.jpg (642x933, 184K)

Did you see Moot?

Nah, it applies to all of them.

NO
THAT IS NOT THE REAL MOOT

Oh no no no...

Attached: Tokyo-Gay-Pride-2010-000-P9337.jpg (1280x850, 323K)

cope

forgot about this game, thanks for the reminder
>AI.The.Somnium.Files-CODEX

this shit is pretty fucking gay
writer's trying way too hard to seem virtuous
t. penis liker

I'll shoot up in a micky d's bathroom while listening to punk rock instead thank you much

Did you know california has so many homeless people that they actually spend tax dollars renting busses to take them to other states and dump them?

No... but I did see him at Otakon a few years prior.

is it autism?

Attached: 1554311360769.jpg (1100x1092, 127K)

>no toddlers twerking in g-strings
seems fine
and, like, i want to see an overhead shot; i bet it's only a couple dozen people

NOOO BROS JAPANESE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BASED AND REDPILLED NOOOO *masturbates to trap and futa*

>Allies
Yikes.

>twospirit

Attached: 1568970865436.gif (480x270, 1.88M)

Why do I get people spouting off about unrelated shit whenever I post anything? Did you respond to the wrong person? My post has nothing to do with California or homeless people.

traps aren't gay bro xDDD

Why can't the Switch handle this glorified visual novel? I was skipping through a chapter to grab some screenshots and the game locked up on me, can't even move the camera or open the menu.

Based coomer.

>Why yes, I do sustain the machine of civilization with the blood of a collective abstracted enemy, irregardless if that enemy has caused actual harm or not as a necessary ideological evil towards the common man, how did you know?

Attached: 0000.jpg (680x838, 39K)

Did you know that 85% of all STDs are carried by homosexuals?

>irregardless

the cross we going to hang those degenerates

Found the niggerfaggotjew

Even bi women?

Okay? Again, what does that have to do with anything I posted? Do you have autism?

>515 in game
should i put it on the list?

All of those are legit things except I dont know the difference between Transgender and Transsexual, or what twospirit is.
Also why are things like Allies, or Relationship shit like polyamorous there?

I happen to be pro LGBT myself and by that I mean Let God Burn Them

ok im buying this game

Did you know 70% of all men who start Hormone Replacement Therapy attempt to kill themselves?

i am only one of these things

specialy bi woman

yeah man fuck John Nash

Attached: bigcake.webm (1200x674, 2.22M)

thank you for your service as a pariah to society

>L1
>R1
>Square

This is a california game, not japanese.

Spotted the kike

bi women especially

Attached: likes.jpg (1949x1082, 205K)

>or Relationship shit like polyamorous there?
Because a polyamorous relationship of three persons require at least 2 bisexual persons to actually work.

>nongay people: *Exist*
>Yea Forums: BURN THEM ALL! GAY PEOPLE SHOULD NOT EXIST! MY RIGHTS! MY FACTS! AAAAAAAAAAA

Why though?

In recent years I've seen a lot more "serious" manga have trans characters (as actual characters, not as comic relief or trap fapbait) so within a few more years I fully expect it to start filtering out to the rest of the culture and am fully awaiting the absolute seethe from Yea Forums when they realize ARTISTS, no matter where they are in the world, tend to be sensitive lefty weirdos who are sympathetic to other outcast weirdos and not cucked repressed bootlicking convervatoids.

Well, at least you guys aren't sexist.

What can you say, gays aren't natural

>boss is 42
>meanwhile the incel dude is 24
their ages are all fucked

That's cool. Maybe your special interest will land you a job somewhere in statistics someday user.

D I L A T E
T R * N O I D S

Attached: 1547687736088.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Define Natural.
Cause homesexual behavior exists in over 400 species.
Also aren't humans above natural animal behaviour thanks to our intelligence? Which one is it?

Do we appeal to Nature? Then being gay is natural cause it exists in nature.
Do we ignore Nature because we're above it? Then there's no argument against being gay.

almost every character has an age that's a multiple of 6 it seems.

Out of the few that don't, most of them are dead.

Did you know 40% of all slave owners were jews?

i hate what this website has become

yeah and its totally not because we're ostracized bullied and shamed by people like you right lmaoo

Fucking asshole and carrying disease is not natural.

This will reach bump limit, right?

As someone who lives in Japan I can confirm that this guy is a living joke that exists for everyone to laugh at for being a fat fuck who eats everything and dressing like a "woman" is just his gimmick

Cool story, brother. Totes happened

You're really desperate to push a false equivalency that isn't there.

Altering brain chemistry makes you kill yourself, more news at 11.

>user learns about fujos and that nipland has a shitton of gay boys.
I enjoy this episode.

>NOOOOOOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

Wrong on both instances.
And carrying diseases is not a gay only thing lmao
Gays carry more STDs because 99%+ of incels are exclusively heterosexual, so gays have about 300 times more sex on average compared to straight people because incels drive that number down by a fuckton. Especially nowadays where almost 65% of the straight white male population are virgins.

It only makes sense that a rich people owned slaves back in the day.

Are you retarded

bruh

>non-response
Here you go.

Attached: L.jpg (500x550, 31K)

Okay homo

>literally one guy dumping webms of dialogue in a VN
>everyone else smelling their own farts over totally owning their personal political strawmen
yeah dude great vidya thread

you deserve it lmaoo

Jews lack empathy or remorse. When the north crushed the south they moved into the north and started businesses.

>Here's your L bro xD
>>>Twitter

Attached: 1565798628232.jpg (720x559, 26K)

>artists should have the right to design big tiddie anime women for me to jerk off to but they do NOT have the right to put gay people in their games

i like how the muh free speech shit falls apart completely when developers add something magapedes dont like

Attached: 1518408186887.png (800x729, 48K)

They're total hypocrites. What else can you expect?

I don't disagree, but stop posting wojack shit you child.

I, too, like how that weird guy I made up in my head is wrong.

>free speech
>marxism

Attached: jovl103aswb21.png (701x1000, 701K)

Sounds like a smart move. Morality is subjective anyways, people need to adapt to the times to survive, or they get left in the dust.

>Define Natural.
>Cause homesexual behavior exists in over 400 species.
i love this fucking argument
is SO FUCKING EASY to break down

Attached: file.png (1522x556, 107K)

>Libs put propaganda into games so often that they become almost impossible to talk about now
>"Instead of blaming them, I'll blame the people talking about it!"

Attached: 1565722804826.jpg (567x565, 26K)

>now

>can't respond back
Darn. Talk about getting owned.

That and righties being so balls deep into just world falacy that anything they don't like must be unnatural.

I dont see how your post proves anything. It just makes my argument stronger, since it's 1500 over 400.
Also it's cute how it doesn't even separate species by complexity of organism, it just says "animals" lmao holding a water bear to the same level of complexity of a chimpanzee
Man magapedes really have no brains.

Attached: Bruhhh.jpg (720x588, 33K)

I'm fine with gays in gaymes just don't be gay about it.

All "gay animals" are practicing a behavior that lets others know that they are horny. Anybody that's see a farm knows mounting other animals means many things as they don't have fucking hands

>Unironically posting Molyneux

OH NO NO NO NO NO.

Attached: necroticcancerpiecesinpolymicrobialabscesssoup.png (645x434, 172K)

0.02% anomaly
there are more cancer cells in your body right now that faggots in the world

>0.02%
Of all overall animals. The current % of humans is about 5% (minimum) with a positive only E of about 3%

>"hahahaha fuck feminists and sjws, dont like games? then make your own"
>years later they start making their own games
>REEEEEEEEEE STOOOOOOOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAMING IS BEING RUINED!!!!!
Smell that? Smells like rancid trans woman feet, ahhhh FUCKING DELICIOUS. Get used to it, incels, because it's here to stay and there's nothing you can do about it.

Friendly reminder that not every game ever is made for you. You are allowed to skip a game that doesn't cater to you.

>start making their own games
Do you mean infect already established studios?

>Yea Forums now defends LGBTQ+
What went wrong?

Attached: 1567036786659.jpg (631x696, 242K)

>>years later they start making their own games
>bomb after bomb

how long it will last?

100 bucks it's a canadian

The writer behind this game has made tons of others titles. They're just happy that LGBT stuff is now more accepted in Japan so they're making LGBT mainstream stuff

I don't see anyone here advocating for censorship now if you want to see a censorship campaign go look at what resetera was doing to the localization of catherine full body

they were literally celebrating any kind of censorship the game got

Attached: Catherine Full Body's western localization will remove Erica's deadname in the credits, tr (1764x4501, 1.16M)

This is the future liberals want

Yea Forums grew up, maybe it's time you did the same kid.

The future is just better crafted neovaginas though, so stuff like that wouldn't be happening...

tbf it's only a few people
the problem is that they think they belong here

People learned empathy? Horrible, I know...

>words words words
dank lefty meme

I wanted them to make their own IPs. Not infect established ones like Gears, Mortal Kombat, Battlefield, etc.
Ask me how I know you started browsing here in 2014.

Attached: 1566245307672.png (724x1045, 590K)

How the flying fuck is even half of those games sjw?

Oh Life is Strange is a dumb super power game about solving a murder mystery but it's sjw because a girl kisses another girl. Go fuck yourself.

>LGBT mainstream stuff
>literally who anime dating sim

Gender dysphoria is a real mental illness. Being trans is the closest treatment they can get for it, everything else causes even more trouble.

Attached: 1557806814298.gif (291x400, 3.18M)

>sjws
Japanese media has been openly embracing degeneracy on this scale for decades. This isn't a new thing that you slacktivists helped create with your blog posts.

The only admirable traits of Japanese society are homogenity, and the orderliness instilled in the people. Other than that, their values have been just as fucked as the west's ever since America took over.

It's tumblr the game, if you don't understand you'll grow out of it. Hopefully

>Being trans is the closest treatment they can get for it
That's not how you spell therapy.

That's what Yea Forums doesn't understand.
It's already been proven that gender dysphoria is a literal brain condition, and the best treatment is transitioning.
Is it perfect? Fuck no! But what else are they supposed to do? Shock therapy? LMAO

>It's already been proven that gender dysphoria is a literal brain condition, and the best treatment is transitioning.
Proof

The thing that got me is they know one part of a MtF brain is feminized, but the rest is pretty much average male. Why don’t they just give MtF testosterone.

2019 is just like 2005 only my wife and kids are in the other room

>Why don’t they just give MtF testosterone.
Because that would make sense

Trannys trannys,
take your pills.
Trannys trannys,
rack up kills.

Tranny tranny
get so mad.
Got neglected,
by your dad.

Cant talk to girls,
or hold a job.
A grown man, and a useless slob.

Nowhere on Earth you belong.
The cure is clear! Cut off your dong!

Mangle, slice, turn inside out!
That's what life is all about!

But oh no, it didn't work!
And now there's nothing left to jerk!

Not a girl, and not a boy!
tranny, is the greatest goy!

Tranny tranny,
brain so sick!
Tranny cut off his own dick!

Still depressed, it didn't help.
The pain was deep inside himself.

Tranny was weak, and bad at life.
And now he's butchered with a knife.

Tranny tranny,
that is why.
Trannys like you want to die!

Attached: 1568691098158.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Probably because the patients already think they're females trapped inside of a male body, so it means that the doctors have to respect the wishes of the patient.

Yeah, Tumblr: The Video Game, because someone has blue hair. I guess I'm also an onion man if I like Ramona from Scott Pilgrim. Is that sjw propaganda now too? It's also got gays and minorities, the hallmark of liberal conspiracy.

>infect
user there's something you clearly don't understand, same with the user who posted that big list of triple A games. You seem to think that they "infect' these big game releases intentionally, like there's some cabal of trannies running around doing this, when in reality they're just businesses selling a product. They want to appear as good as possible and will pretend to care about minorities in order to do so, but in reality they don't give a shit.

They gain more customers than they lose by doing the virtue signalling they do. You need to wake up and realize this 0.1% of the population isn't "infecting" anything intentionally, it's just businessmen trying to make money. If you want to blame anyone, blame capitalism.

I just never got that, if 90% of the brain is X and 10% of the brain is Y
why give it something to make it Y=100% when in this case Y is the root of the problem.

Are you actually gay? Or did you play the game wen you were 12

So if I think I'm a horse trapped inside of a male body, the doctor has to respect my wishes and give me horse medicine?

Therapy won’t fix crushing feelings that you don’t belong in your own skin. I feel bad for trans people, they just want to live as the opposite sex since it’s the best shot they have at living the life they dream of night after night. Plus, it’s obviously not a perfect solution considering their suicide rate, eventually they lose the will to live as such a flawed solution to their problem can’t last forever.

I feel bad for trans folk. It may be unnatural but I just want people to be able to live their lives happily. I’m a softie

Hey, it's just the internet. People can say whatever they want, pretending they live in a world that doesn't exist. The reality is that we'll get to kill at least 1000 of those faggots tomorrow while another 50 or so just off themselves just because. Praise Allah.

Because they're full of shit, none of this shit has been proven., The only studies on Hormone therapy were on Men taking MALE hormones and Women taking FEMALE hormones. All the new studies coming out show how dangerous it is to "transition".

But thats like saying a psychiatrist should allow a patient that is schizophrenic to delude themselves further instead of giving them proper medication and or therapy.

Misinfo thread.

The character in OP's post is a literal fujoshi that gets off to yaoi, she's defending her hobby. The statement isn't politicial, it's the writers having a character show her folly by making a sweeping statement about a group because she finds sexual enjoyment from it, literally objectifying them.

I don’t think testosterone or estrogen fixes that part of the brain which is the problem, I’ve heard that it only exacerbates the issue which is just tragic.

>seems fine
for now, and with japs having a boner for little girls that are 9kyo, it won't take long before it takes over.

I find it very funny considering putting people's minds in the wrong bodies is a major theme of the game.

Here's a thought: a fictional character having an opinion doesn't automatically mean that the creators have those same views

Does the possibility that she's SUPPOSED to come across as an annoying, wannabe woke teenage because she's a yaaoi-loving fujoshi and the people in-universe treat her as such never even occur to you people?

Including a liberal character is no more proof of the developer's political views than including a murderer is proof of their morality

Yes. I played the game. I played it when I was like 26.

Sounds like they should just suck it up and bottle all their mental problems deeeeeeeeeep down inside of them like most people, myself included, do.

Attached: 1568433456436.jpg (1024x567, 58K)

Better than pretending that LGBT people don't exist as they used to do.

Sorry user, it looks like you're going to be a faggot for life

>tfw talking shit about something and not buying it is the same as advocating against it and actually getting it changed

Attached: 1565728808615.png (454x520, 11K)

you mean worse right

But that would require people to have any interest in the topic beyond getting mad at a twitter screencap.

>LGBT people don't exist
You're right

This game has a really boring beginning, does it pick up?

I know you’re joking but man it’s just such a horrible situation for them to be in. Here’s hoping that more research on it actually yields some sort of certified chemical imbalance so that they can both live in the way that their brains are designed for and so society doesn’t shit on them every step of the way for just trying to get treatment.

Like imagine if cancer patients were as reviled as trans people are.

Walk outside and call as many people faggots and niggers and you'll find out.

Why? Because I can't see any politics in a game that's not political? I mean maybe the game is for legalizing weed. But even that is a stretch.

Sucks for bakers but how does this affect me?

Fuck off faggot, nobody cares about other people's feelings. Trannies should self-terminate like their minds tell them to.

>I know you’re joking
I am literally, 100% serious.

No. That's offensive ooooooooh I get it now.

No, because your taste is shit and you're an effeminate faggot.

All my neighbors for 100 miles are straight and white

It's clear who's winning the culture war.

indeed

SJW GAMES THAT BOMBED:
>BattleFieldV
>Mirrors Edge Catalyst
>Wolfenstein 2
>Wolfenstein young lesbians
>Anthem
>Mafia 3
>Watch Dogs 2
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>Lawbreakers
>Sunset
>Revolution 60
>Depression quest
>far cry rage 2
>life is strange 2
>battleborn
>Pillars of Eternity 2
>Dishonored 2
>Control - needs confirmation

SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
>Mortal kombat 11

>ANTI SJW GAMES THAT SOLD WELL
Tekken 7
Soul Calibur 6
Kingdom come deliverance
Rinworld
Postal 2
>Far cry 5 ??? "needs confirmation"
>soon Doom Ethernal

Then they never should've tried to stand out, a nail that stands out gets hammered down.

Don't even bother with far cry 5.

user...

Attached: Sadwolfwolves146341323002251.jpg (300x225, 25K)

virgins? Faggots? Niggers? Words that are regularly used here instead of reddit-tier shit like incel?

why do people become trans?
is it because people in the west are spoiled with too much freedom?
i would want to look like this instead of some man in a wig

Attached: baki.png (1258x1726, 1.21M)

My taste? When did I say I enjoyed the game? From where to where did I express praise for the borderline walking simulator?

Then again, you assumed the politics in a non-political game, so I should have expected as much.

Didn’t know that I’m going to check for new studies every so often.
I’m only spitballing but I can see proper medication or treatment being made.
Look at it this way. I feel bad for them to but they transition and will end up killing themselves, and they are pretty accepted in this society. So the root of the problem lies in obviously some brain mechanisms and also maybe on a psychological level, the individual understanding their “I”
So modern treatments for them basically fuck them over insanely hard so I don’t agree with that lifestyle.

Yes?

DROPPED

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 - Twitch.png (944x572, 493K)

>why do people become trans?
They're unironically manipulated by discord servers

Attached: 1511526234659.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

autism about what gender identity really means

and laziness

>white people are this easy to brainwash into becoming trans
you fuckers deserve to die out if that's the case

Attached: what mexicans think they look like.jpg (1553x2048, 630K)

>this thread again
>400+ fucking replies and counting AGAIN

Attached: 1543996425639.gif (250x250, 992K)

Not that guy but a fag isn't going to like little girls, stupid. They'd sooner go after little boys sooner than little girls and a little boy dick is too small for their buttholes so it still doesn't add up.

If a certifiable cure for gender dysphoria is found I just hope the trans community doesn’t push back on it. So far since there hasn’t been a treatment they’ve had to build a community and help each other deal with the fact that dysphoria is a problem and that being trans doesn’t mean they’re a bad person at all.

They’ve gotten to the point that they say that there’s no problem with being trans at all, which if no cure is found, is the best way to go about life. Since there’s no fixing it, may as well try and live your life as if nothing is wrong, otherwise you’ll just fall into more depression if you’re constantly bombarded with “you aren’t a real x” or “you don’t belong”

But, from building that mentality, if a cure for dysphoria is found, they may find it insulting to say that there’s something wrong with them.

Did you not read the top? These are people that need help and they're convincing eachother that there's no problem they just need to take their girl pills.

Is this actually fucking real?

Pretty sure it's because the rise of unquestioned radical pseudo feminism and a bunch of dudes wanna switch sides but claim they're lesbian so they can still dick the girls.

im fairly certain he just hasn't played it since its target audience is teenage girls? i dunno i never really got the impression it even had super anything in it I thought it was time travel?

game definitely wasn't marketed right.

>Did you know california has so many homeless people that they actually spend tax dollars renting busses to take them to other states and dump them?
Actually, t's the reverse. Homeless people get shipped to places like California because they'll have better lives there.

I love how free speech and creative freedom is something Yea Forums rabidly defends, even going as far as to defend trash like Rape Day and Isis Simulator, but then they throw shit fits if the artist's original vision goes against their own political opinions. Yeah, fuck you guys.

>I don't see anyone here advocating for censorship
Literally just check out any thread for that new gay dating sim farm game.

>Yea Forums is one person

Yeah, but accepting that theres an issues with yourself is the first step in bettering yourself in general.
Accepting your faults pushes to work on them.
So if they don’t accept it thats up to them. You can’t fix something that wants to be broken.

Yes. It's called Hivemind

retard

See
This game has not been banned, changed or censored in any way and people calling the game you like shit is not advocating for censorship grow up.

>there's an achievement for ogling a skeleton's hips

Attached: hm.png (433x367, 401K)

Gee, you sure do think a lot about trannies? Why is that?

Attached: meme that identifies as a racist frog.png (600x694, 9K)

Problem is there’s no way to fix the fault that they have. Plus, the fault is literally your brain telling you you don’t belong in this body, you grew up incorrectly, everything is a lie, you were not born correctly.

That... is not something that’s easy to overcome. I’m not sure if it can be

Is the MC actually a cuckold?

He didn't read what I said. That's okay I'll say it again. Yea Forums loves free speech unless they are saying things they don't like and what goes against their political beliefs. Then they make threads crying about the death of video games

he has some lines where it's revealed he's watched some cuck porn.

before you chimp out at that know that the MC has about every single fucking fetish in existence, you can xray a girl, see her skeleton and he starts getting aroused at how nice her bones are, for example.

>LGB
maybe
>T
Hell no. Those are mentally handicaped people with no taste and sellfishness bigger than our Sun.
>other letters
Non-existing, not people, not even real thing