So how are you liking borderlands 3 so far?

So how are you liking borderlands 3 so far?

Attached: 938494947.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

borderlands.com/en-US/vip-rewards/#-
youtube.com/watch?v=R-R1aBVadwo
youtu.be/-Cay82355fc
youtu.be/7aX_QJ5NcxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nerfing droprates in a pve game about getting loot
Lmao’ing at literally everyone who plays this shit

I haven’t even started it because my friend’s a fucking flake.

The most fun I had in BL2 was when my friend memory hacked the game and forced the slot machine to drop endless orange weapons until we found ones we liked and we went on a shooting adventure.

The game shoots itself in the foot by making the most fun guns in the game almost never seen by the players.

Are you the same user from that thread yesterday? Friend keeps dodging you?

He's doing you a favor m8

I feel like this is the problem the cool properties are tied to rarity

Just make them all wierd and have rarity scale stats.

It's fun, buggy, and the story is fucking garbage
7/10

Wait...what?

my uncle timmy is sending me my copy still

But it's not out yet, user.

Attached: 1542923487562.png (420x604, 236K)

Getting 3-5 Orange weapons a boss on Mayhem 3 makes the game basically pointless.

deleted borderlands 2 the other night, 5th attempt to get into the game, tried co op this time, got to Moxi's daughter and another fetch quest, its just sooo damn boring..

I expect more the same for 3.

Attached: 1568632919814.jpg (400x400, 13K)

>Trying to get into a game 5 time
Autism. Jesus christ.

what does that say about the game then if it has the same problem as it's predecessor 7 years ago

I feel like I'm the odd one out in these threads because I'm legitimately enjoying the game. Villains are trash, humor is hit or miss, but the gameplay and loot drops are what keep me engaged. I'm pretty tilted about the latest update nerfing drops but me and my buddies have been having a blast dicking around and killing bosses until they drop legendaries.

Attached: 1561507790035.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

its litty AF!!

I think I don't give a fuck. As long as I never feel like it takes too long to get Legendaries I'm fine

the first two were boring as fuck so I haven't gotten 3 yet
if it goes on a deep discount in a year or so I'll play $15 or under for it

Playing the game is basically pointless, so...

Gaming as a hobby is fucking pointless so I don't see your point.

Life is pointless, why do anything?

did they seriously just cut the arms of the model and not bother adding more vertices/faces to the disembodied arms to make them not have openings?

Attached: 1564617341060.jpg (1200x800, 213K)

Fuck off Randy, I'm not buying your awful game

Its ok if you're a quitter at everything user, you quit all you want, that's your bad habit.

I liked borderlands 1, borderlands 2 just has a horrible start, snow level wandering, people always say it gets better after x point, and x point after x point it still sucks. I can say I gave the game its fair attempt, but its just boring.

Borderlands 2 is boring!!

I like Tannis' ass, haha...

Attached: haha.png (550x1440, 1.28M)

>implying these AAA hacks have been trying since 2007

That ass has a surprising amount of polygons.

I think after attempt number 3 you could probably realize the game isn't for you. The game doesn't really pickup until Sanctuary but by then you will already know whether or not it's for you.

I’ve heard you can’t Ora Ora as this bitch so....what’s the point then?

jesus, every single arm

I just beat it, story and characters were shit but the loop of killing dudes for guns was pretty alright. Can't wait to see how absurd shit gets on True Vault Hunter mode Mayhem 3.

The whole budget went into her ass.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1560x1440, 2.86M)

it's ok. would recommend to wait till patch.

>Fucking a sperg like Tannis

>implying she'd let anyone touch her

How were drops nerfed?

Shit story aside from Typhon, addicting gameplay.

Loot TInk that dropped 4+ Legendary quality items every time.

Tannis' autism made her the most likeable character. All others were complete shit

I feel you man. Borderlands 1 was significantly better in almost every aspect, so I sincerely wanted to enjoy 2, but it's fundamentally shit. Having to run the same boss 100+ times to get a specific gun is ass game design.

I just got done playing a session (only level 16, so I'm not going to say those my final thoughts until I beat the game.)
3's probably the best in the series, but it's not going to win anyone over.
The gunplay is more prefound, and has a lot of umph that the the other games lack.
The skill tree is more robust than ever
A lot of QoL things makes playing through the game much less of a chore
Bosses actually feel like bosses rather than normal enemies with a bloated health and damage pool, and the ai has seen much improvement

But

The writing is still more miss than hit
The UI is worse than it ever was before
The game is quite glitchy, I had to quit to menu multiple times thanks to mission items falling through the world and the A.I.'s pathfinding glitching out
Also fuck Killavolt, he was in the "tough, but fair once you figure out his gimmick", but then in the second phase he can pull an unavoidable attack at any chance he can get.

Attached: kale.jpg (1448x2048, 179K)

They most certainly never dropped that many for me, at least on my first run.

I C A N ' T S T O P PLAAAAAAAAYIIIIING!!!!!!

I just wish they’d stop shitting white drops at you

>having to grind for loot in this looting game is bad design

user if you don't want to farm shit don't play a genre that is almost entirely about farming shit,

>Nerfing drop rates
Welp. Waiting for that save edito-
>Denuvo
WOW THIS GAME'S SHIT

>In BL2 one of the first things she does is proposition your Vault Hunter for a one-night stand
>In BL3, Moxxi implies that she seduced and fucked her
>She also comes on hard to Typhon DeLeon
I don't know, I think it'd be doable.

>Always thought Tannis was cute
>Now she's relevant
>Hedonism and bacon!

>40 hours played
>78% done with galaxy completion on the first run
>20/24 heads for zane
>only 11/44 skins
At least the skins actually have different patterns and materials you can color yourself this time, but goddamn, how rare are they supposed to be? You can only buy around 8 from the Eridium vendor.

>tmw someone thinks that asses aren't the most important thing in character designs

Attached: IMG_20190905_224801.jpg (1080x872, 165K)

user Moxxi fucks EVERYONE.

>Just got to Eden-6
>Meet Jakobs
>Find out that Hammerlock is his "lover"
>Hammerlock is gay

It was inevitable. Companies have to put things like this into their games to avoid being branded as intolerant and what have you. I figured at least one character in the game had to be gay or transgender.

It's sarcasm in BL2. She doesn't even want to be around people. The first Echo Log quest you get from her has her sperging the fuck out around other people, and the only person she gets used to is Roland. She implied she did naughty things to herself while looking at a poster of DeLeon, though. Hot.

lol if you think life is pointless you should unironically have sex

2 had quests where you found his dead boyfriend.

I didn't buy it now do I have plans to buy it.
Played 1, 2, and presequel.
The first was the only one I liked and I've heard 3 is more 2. So I'm all set randy.

Hammerlock mentioned having a BF in his dlc from BL2.

In Borderlands 2 I think she offers to let you fuck her, like I can't remember the exact dialogue but I just remember her saying something really sexual to the vault hunter.

He was gay in the original.

Found the total retard who never even played 2.

In their defense, blame Anthony Burch for that one . He's been gay since the second game, they just carrying it on. Dont know why they had to make Jakobs gay though.

What a bunch of uninspired hacks.

Attached: Loptr.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

There are skins and heads unlockable only through shift's awful VIP nonsense. Gotta do all sorts of horseshit to get points to turn those points into in game rewards borderlands.com/en-US/vip-rewards/#-

>Fuck Killavolt

Don't feel bad user, I almost rage quit and broke my controller fighting him. Took me a solid 14 tries before I beat him because the fight is completely unfair to the player. I got JACK SHIT for beating, like honestly it's not even worth doing the side quest. The rewards and XP weren't worth the headache at all.

Everyone except me

Attached: 6cd98228c9e68b1a344a5ce09f5fb36b.jpg (1189x1080, 330K)

Hammerlock's been gay since he was intro'd.

It's just 1 skin per character. There's nearly 50 per character in the game. They're extremely rare. Both skins I've gotten from chests and enemies have been legendary quality. One turns Zane into a zombie, while the other paints him with the American flag for some reason.

I didn't finish Borderlands 2, nor did I play the DLC so no way I could have known that, fuck off. Hammerlock did give off a "gay" vibe when he's first introduced.

That's what I said, he did strike me as gay but I didn't realize the game had confirmed it.

Yo why the fuck is Scooter not in the game? Miss that dumb redneck motherfucker.

skins aren't worth shit when they're literally the same fucking thing just tinted shit green instead of shit brown.

One of his side missions in the original BL2 (not DLC) has you locating a former boyfriend.

Only the starting skins are like that. The rest have unique patterns and even animated effects.

Hell my brightness is so high I didn't even know hammerlock was black until 3

Pretty well, there aren't as many shills spamming threads on Yea Forums like with BL2 so I can actually ignore them.

He died in Tales from the Borderlands and they made it canon because the game was well-received.

Can someone tell me how Moxxi looks so youthful and attractive when she has grown kids? How old was Scooter? He seemed to be like in his fucking 40's or some shit and Ellie seems pretty old as well, yet Moxxie looks so young. The math doesn't add up at all.

Waiting 6 months till it's on steam but I'm excited for it. My friends and I have no intention of playing it sober of course. The writing looks like something we will spend a lot of time roasting but we already have our classes picked out.

He died in the Telltale games user.

Wait till they introduce there new skin microtransaction.

F

>he doesn't know

lol

Most people who didn't 100% BL2 don't know he's gay

It's also because his VA has MS. Figured might as well give him one hell of a sendoff before the disease got too bad for the guy.

It'd be even better if you didn't respond at all and let people who actually play the games discuss them with minimal autism and shitposting.

It's not shills, Yea Forums is actually just full of the literal children who buy this shit.

Attached: 1568760508987.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

half of hammerlocks side quests invovle one of his many boyfreinds

What part of "I did not finish Borderlands 2" did you not understand? I clearly didn't do that side mission, so I didn't know that. There were a lot of things I didn't do in Borderlands 2. The Borderland games are long with lots of side missions and crap to do, so if I didn't even beat the main story, what makes you think I played all the side missions.

alright, i'll believe you user. im only a bit into Promethea and i really fucking hate having to drive around so much.

>literal pounds of clown makeup
gee i dunno bro

Attached: letter.png (720x942, 708K)

pretty sure he died in 2

i just purchased borderlands 3, what the fuck have i done?

Go and play some mature games for mature gamers such as yourself. You're really making a statement here. :3

You would be incorrect user.

OP ASKED ME so I felt obliged to answer, no worries I'll be out of your hair after this post. Keep up the civilized discussion and remember to not step out of line.

What does her belly button taste like?

The humor is as cringe as I expected but the guns feel good, and the combat is fun. So overall, I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

Attached: 1565540847919.jpg (600x342, 44K)

bought a game
you may now play it if you want

no shes weird and they thought her asking you to fuck her would be funny
so she asked that
imagine thinking borderlands charaters have any sort of consistency

I saw a.. what was that show? After adventure time. Steven Universe ecchi thread on Yea Forums earlier. This place is dead

Attached: 155678908765.jpg (668x308, 165K)

>Playing as FL4K
>Fucking badass robot mercenary bounty hunter assassin
>Like his personality
>Kind of boring as fuck to play

I guess we can't have the best of both worlds. Honestly Zane and Amara look SO much more fun to play than FL4K, but I hate their personalities. I might do a second playthrough with Zane though, his skills look fun and his personality doesn't seem too retarded. I just wish they would have made FL4K more fun. His active skills are kind of boring. Summon rakks that do shit damage, summon an irradiated pet, or disappear and do critical hit damage. Nothing flashy or fun like summoning clones, drones, and phaselocking people.

Attached: 1457307385047.png (609x460, 532K)

Indian curry

gotta install it first

Attached: dug.png (236x355, 183K)

She says something about meeting her in her office or in her bedroom and adds "standing offer, by the way"
>mfw I played Gaige and she still says that

Attached: cock rampage.png (142x299, 89K)

>tfw you aren't Randy Pitchford

Attached: BB.png (200x282, 89K)

Sperg, it's a thread targeted at people who have actually played the game. Go back to your Smash thread and shitpost there. I'm sure you have some more speculating to do about who LE NEXT EBIN character will be or some FF7R thread to shit up.

>heh, you just can't appreciate games with story-telling, gameplay, and overall design that range from mediocre to bad

You sure got me.

>Like his personality
>his personality
>his

Attached: 15687564574.gif (279x247, 81K)

I honestly don’t deserve beating him on my first try, I got him with a torgue shotguns sticky blasts when fight for your life almost ran out.

Just means Tannis is bisexual like most people in the game series I imagine.

Oh shit, I forgot LOL. How the fuck is it a them and they when it's a robot? I guess technically it has no gender cause it's a robot, so it makes sense.

The game was delayed a few months due to his pet's AI not working. I still don't think it works properly. During my playthrough, my jabber just stood there during boss fights. I would turn for a second to see where he's at and he's just standing, looking at me, not shooting his gun. But in any other mob fight he attacks before I do. I hope they continue to fix shit and not just leave it.

Zane is the best character because you go FAST AS SHIT and get damage bonuses for going fast. Become the Sanic you were always meant to be, user

You got yourself simply by entering a thread about a game you don't like and haven't played, user. There is no more bitter personal defeat than that.

I found Beastmaster to be pretty fun, what kind of build were you running? I found doing a Rakk build to be very fun, your special moves are almost always up so it's a good mix between shooting and casting spells.

>It's an "I have no justification for my shitty taste so i'll try to deflect every chance i get" episode

yawn

>How the fuck is it a them and they when it's a robot?
His writer was a tranny

fucking performance patch when

Now this is some good old cope right here.

The spider summon seemed to work pretty alright for me, but I play in 4 player co-op so bosses would get pretty messy visually.

One user told me he went the defensive shield talent tree route for Zane and said it was OP as fuck, like you're literally unkillable plus you can CC the entire battlefield and stun/freeze enemies. You're a walking fortress of death. Though the hologram and drone talent trees seem more fun and do more DPS, but being an unkillable tank is nice I suppose.

I'm doing the Hunter talent tree, and yeah I can spam my rakks in combat cause the cooldown is short but still, it's kind of boring.

I FUCKING wanted to do the Master talent tree so badly, but the DPS is GARBAGE, like your pet does such shitty damage even with all the pet upgrades you give it. When I switched to Hunter I started doing way more damage, it's so disappointing that the "pet focused" talent tree is the worst one for a "beastmaster" character.

fl4k has a male form and a male body
why would he identify as anything other than male

So you're mad why

No one cares about either side of your tranny politics. Take it Twitter, spergs.

No! HE looks like a guy, HE sounds like a guy, HIS inventor designed HIM to be a guy. If HE was a them, HIS voice should've been both male and female.

I'm sorry you wasted sixty dollars user, it's okay, just try to make better buying decisions in the future.

Because you're retarded and have the reading comprehension of a potato, now go away.

why is the crimson raider like 3 woman
also why does eli have so many goddamn scenes
she isn't charming or likable

I told myself I wouldn't fall for the viral marketing but I kind of want to buy this game.
What is a game I can play to keep it off my mind?

Attached: 1509146725017.png (1693x1184, 295K)

This. I was giving disappointed. They made her look like a melee character, like Brick, but she's just another generic Siren. Back to my girl Moze now.

No amount of deflection will make any less true.

Just play moze lmao, I didn't go down once on mayhem 3

She has a melee tree you dingdong.

You're seething about a fictional video game character being gay

>no one cares
>we literally only discuss trannies in almost anything
you have to pick one and only one

Sure is tranny in this thread.

Ask the fat fuck youtuber Boogie2988

Destiny 2.

Downloading it now. My 3 bros are using Moze, FL4K, and Zane. I wanted to use Moze, but should I go Amra to complete the quartet?

>trannies are put in every game withing 10 years of social justice making it into politics
>y u talk about it all the time

Borderlands was ALWAYS an SJW franchise/series. In Borderlands 2, Lillith is fucking Roland, so yeah, interracial shit. Also clearly they want "strong female characters" so yeah, you got Sirens for that. Maya and Lilith are painted as the commanders and leaders, plus you got Ellie and Tannis, also women. Literally every major position in the Crimson Raiders is lead by a woman.

>Moze

I've heard nothing about her, but she seems to be the least popular out of the group. I heard she plays like gunzerker basically, like you can get infinite ammo and shit, but I might try her out. Summoning a mech seems good for boss fights and what have you, also she seems like she would do a lot of DPS.

half of her melee tree has nothing to do with melee
damn right he is, just because your a faggot worshiper doesn't mean anyone else is

You mean YOU only discuss trannies wherever you go and bait a few spergs into going back and forth. Fuck off with this shit and go get some good boy likes on Twitter with your trannyposting.

I mean, you might as well, but fuck them. Play who you want. If you want to be Moze than be Moze, you'll just have two Mozes which isn't really a bad thing. All the characters are strong and broken in their own way.

Melee Amara is fun as fuck desu fampai

Attached: 026E312F-D8D6-46EA-8149-99DD5BF32157.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Zane is insanely fun to play and has the best lines of all the Vault Hunters because he’s done everything so he takes pleasure in all the things the other Vault Hunters complain about.
Just don’t play Moze.

Imagine playing a niggerwoman

*beanerwoman

>beat troy boss fight
>see loot fly into their air, including 2 legendaries
>cutscene starts with the fakeout ending
>when i get control of my character he's clipped under the ground and is falling endlessly with the only way to get out is to go back to the main menu
And this is why the lost items box was mandatory.

>don't play Moze
Why? Are her lines really annoying or something?

Dude I literally cannot die
Get a stormfront grenade, whatever class mod makes you heal shields instead of health, and get the Transcendence legendary relic
It's honestly absurd and I 100% expect it to get nerfed

I honestly want to tree every character out, but I don't feel like doing FOUR fucking playthroughs of the game. I like that the game has a respec feature that doesn't cost much, so you can just keep trying out different builds and stuff.

"Had" MS.
IIRC, the VA died.

>it's free on PC now
dope
thank you for helping me not support Randy

Attached: boner.gif (214x194, 527K)

Story and characters are boring at best and outright obnoxious at worst, and it runs like shit and crashes all the time. I'd suggest giving it a hard pass until they fix to the point where it's actually semi-playable.

That happened to me as well, although I died after falling for a minute and lost like 60k in cash

Zane has a strong defensive build as well if you spec into his shield talent tree.

That's a nigger

How’s the shootin feel? How fun is it without friends? I’m looking for a game that I can just kind of relax and shoot things in on the PS4

Anomaly

yes only me thats why they make up half of the topics and are brought up endless
just me
whats your end game here, honestly. we both know their talked about nonstop

>wahh all men care about is sex!
>lol quit complaining maybe you should get laid

I love this show

Yet you're the only one who's talking about it here, I.E, you're part of the problem. It's extra annoying because this shit doesn't exist in my country at all. No one gives a flying fuck except for Muricans on the internet.

She’s aggressively boring.
Her whole personality is that she’s a soldier, nothing else to her.
If you don’t go for some key skills in the explosion tree her mech lasts two seconds because shooting costs mech fuel and the cooldown is extremely long.

It's ok to be gay user

Try paying attention to the games you play

Shhhhh user, we cant talk about that game here

Attached: 1566447664296.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

It's actually good now. It was fucking terrible at launch. I'll still never forgive bungie for nerfing the female hunters ass though.

It's not out yet though

Try not being a faggot, gonna be hard though, I'm sure.

>least popular when she's Gunzerker 2.0
No dual wielding but just take one look at her trees and it should be obvious.

Someone in the last thread said to make the Spiderant ok in Mayhem 3 you need a mod that raises your pet on kill. How do you get that mod? What other skills does it have? Is it really that bad? Hopefully I can at least have fun with the pet late game. I don't get making a class with pets only to make the pets garbage.

But they got it right the first time in the first game, where you could get anything from any enemy. In 2 they started locking specific stuff to specific enemies.

No Steam, no buy.

You can't talk about that game anywhere. It's shit. The annual pass was a complete scam, Gambit is garbage where no lifers dominate the other team by one-shotting them in the toe from across the map because of the power discrepancy, the crucible has a meta that's impossible to go up against without spending a thousand hours farming weapons with the right perks, virtually no relevant content has matchmaking or an in-game group tool.

Terrible game, terrible dev. That second annual pass was 100% fraudulent. They made 3 small arenas with a small pool of weapons to farm for 3 months, and a raid that only 0.01% of the playerbase has access to because of how there's no way to find players in the game itself. The second content dump was a slightly different Gambit mode with copy/pasted maps and another shit horde mode in a tiny arena to farm weapons. Why anyone would give them any more money is a fucking mystery.

Can confirm, launch was abysmal, but the devs fixed it up and it feels like TTK era Destiny, Shadowkeep looks to improve it some more too, so cautiously optimistic

I think the Activision separation was a good thing, and I hope D3 is still several years off

Attached: 1567507053416.png (225x225, 8K)

Is this shit even worth playing now after the nerf

Have you seen the fucking women in Borderlands 3? There's nothing PC about it. They all have bombshell 10/10 and highly sexualized bodies. The content of some of the missions is far from SJW, I.E, NOG mission and the one where you kill the lesbian couple. Just because women aren't in the kitchen doesn't mean it's an SJW game, Mohammad.

Why are Hyperion guns so shit?

So why exactly couldn't Troy and his pops revive via a new u station? Tyreene I can believe because she became a weird bug thing but why can't every other human character use new u stations?

Because based Jack isn't there to make them awesome.

>you hate fags you must be one
>you hate spiders you must be one
thats you rn

They're great though. Tediore is fucking garbage though, through and through

Because it's a gameplay mechanic, nerd. There's even a line about how they can revive you no matter the cause of death, except if it's in cutscene.

>pvp complaints in a looter shooter game
brainlet alert. do you think people play borderlands for the pvp? does it even have pvp?
its pretty dumb that theres no in game group finder but the official bungie website has a fireteam finder, and theres a pc lfg discord with 50k people in it. i think consoles have a companion app for smartphones to find groups.
black armory was ok, gambit season was awful, oppulence is great

Seething

The Crucible is called a "competitive" mode, dumbass. Loot isn't supposed to give you massive advantage, just offer different playstyles. Why even scale the damage at all if they want players who've clocked 5000 hours to dominate with better weapons? Just make it like Gambit where someone can snipe you in the pinky toe with a peashooter through full shields because their power level is 15 higher than yours.

Is Rhys alive?

Tediore shotguns can be some of the best though.

How are people already max level with like 10 million dollars and 100%'d the game. Do you people not have day jobs? I'm only level 24 and I've been playing everyday since the game came out. Is it really that easy to level up in this game, seems like I'm leveling up slower and slower even though I'm doing side quests and completing missions. Just not sure how everyone hit max level so quickly.

But..... she cute tho

He’s a big part of a good chunk of the early game after Pandora, also he has a mustache that you can make him take off after a quest.

I don't get it, either. I'm 80% done with my first playthrough and have over 45 hours clocked so far. They're probably rushing the main story with 3 other players, then following guides while cruising full speed to all the hidden objectives on each map. Can't see any other way.

borderlands 3 has a competitive mode. you are now forbidden to talk about the game because its competitive mode is shit. that is how stupid you sound. its a looter shooter game. people play them to kill bosses, not other players

but user she had to be a POWERFUL WOMAN

I've only just hit 30 and am midway through the Swamp world so this is going off what I've done so far

Good
>Shooting
>Loot/gun diversity
>Skills seem neat and theres a few builds I want to try
>environments are varied
>Very, very occasionally the writing is funny

Bad
>PC performance. My rig isn't amazing, but the amount of stutter and terrible texture loadins is infuriating. Almost can get a headache sometimes with the stutter. Game must be awfully optimised.
>UI design is just fucking terrible. Terrible even beyond being a 'xbox 360 era change some keybind icons and call it a day' port like you think they would've moved passed after BL1. While that may explain stuff like clunky inventory management and menu layout, they really had to go out of their way to design the inefficient shitshow that is their map/quest menus. Could basically do with an entire redesign, which I doubt it'll get.
>Quest design. Multiple times they've given me quests just after beating a zone to immediately rerun it with basically no differences, its kind of stupid. Non story missions just feel like busywork padding.
>Vehicles. Just my personal opinion, but like the other games vehicle stuff just feels like padding that prevents me from doing the actual fun part of the game
>Beyond the slice I mentioned above, the vast majority of dialogue and plot writing is godawful. BorderlandsDialogue.jpg. I'm not really attached to any of the characters from the previous games in the setting, but if I was I could see myself getting really really annoyed.
>Most bosses (and some badasses) are just bulletsponges that shit out undodgeable aoe attacks and they often give you next to no cover in their arenas.

Overall I'm enjoying it solely because the core gameplay is engaging. Pretty much everything else about it is like they deliberately tried to make the game unlikable. That's Gearbox for you

Attached: coffee2.png (285x601, 200K)

>Do you people not have day jobs?
do you really have to ask? dumb wagie

Is he still voice by Baker?
What Fiona? Is she still alive?

Holy shit, are you literally 12 years old with sub-80 IQ? We're talking about a COMPETITIVE PVP MODE where GOOD LOOT AS A RESULT OF PLAYTIME IS THE DECIDING FACTOR. The "competitive" mode in Borderlands 3 is LITERALLY just the old multiplayer mode from BL1 and 2 where enemies aren't scaled to each player's level and loot is shared.

The Crucible is THE most active part of Destiny, and it's complete garbage with no point of entry for anyone who hasn't already played for a billion hours and gotten the right gear to win handcannon duels.

>a stranger I remaaaaaaaaaain

Attached: 4L_vsFhwFty.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I don't play kike games sorry

Attached: uky690021n331.png (1919x1079, 3.23M)

>Very, very occasionally the writing is funny
>"THIS GUY DIED READING A BOOK, WHAT A NERD"
Caught me off-guard, will admit.

Attached: 57576336342.jpg (960x720, 110K)

>>Vehicles. Just my personal opinion, but like the other games vehicle stuff just feels like padding that prevents me from doing the actual fun part of the game
Use the basic Cyclone and call it a day. It's by default the fastest and most mobile, and that's all you need. The way you get skins and parts is extremely tedious in BL3 and basically a waste of time as there's no point in the entire game where you ever need something other than a basic vehicle. Each forced vehicle section also comes with a prebuilt one.

i thought bl3 had those pvp arenas like 1 and 2. i didnt really look for them because i dont care about pvp in looter shooter games. you can still duel people so theres your competitive pvp
dont play crucible is my point. you are hung up on one optional pvp gamemode. you have the entire rest of the game to play. you can literally never step into a pvp match and be perfectly fine. theres what, 3 good weapons from pvp? mountaintop, recluse, swarm? cool, theres a million other ones you can use that you gain from pve. you are a fucking retard if an optional pvp mode ruins the rest of the game for you

Any chance I would've gotten this game going down the shitter now. Denuvo is worse than a shitty publisher who rushes the release date to a bit over a year.

>not using hover cyclone with sonic booster and the sawblade launcher

Attached: 67192586_782079952220782_3028347815110639616_n.jpg (480x577, 10K)

I like the combat and the performance aside, why is it so lifeless? They put forward like no effort into anything besides the guns and combat, which isn't a bad thing per se, but the enemies are too repetitive.

It's painfully average

i found borderlands 2 more fun when added a mod that makes the legendaries way more common.Like it makes crawmerax actually drop good stuff. I actually find legendaries in red chest now and don't have to go out of the way to farm bosses unless I want a specific legendary.

I hate those modes because they're unbalanced trash, and the previous season focused 100% on that kind of shit and just sucked ass in general. You're basically just playing half a game by skipping them as well, as you cap on weekly PVE content in one or two play sessions. What they should do to balance PVP is have static weapons for each weapon type that the entire mode is balanced around without any perks. That way it's a completely even playing field and actually "competitive" as they call it.

The PVP in Borderlands isn't really comparable as it's just a silly mechanic where you can slap and one shot other players. The one in Destiny seems to be the main appeal, since most of the player base is obsessed with it.

>not using an ice slide artifact with 150% slide speed to launch yourself across areas in seconds

Yeah they didn't do a lot to change the formula. Making NPC's interact with each other, adding a couple of towns filled with friendly's, adding in some ambience, and making things generally more lived in/deprecate were things they should of worked on.

yeah pvp is an equal half to the game, thats why they add so many new pvp modes and pvp maps and never add any more strikes, raids, horde modes, story missions, and patrol areas. truly if you do not pvp you are missing out on half the content. lmfao

You say that right after 4 months of 100% PVP content that wasn't disclosed or advertised in the annual pass. Great dev. Great game.

thats where she stores her powers

Just pirate it

gambit is a hybrid of pvp and pve that nobody actually likes. thats why they tried to salvage it with gambit prime. you still got reckoning pve mode. 1 season out of 3 was kinda half focused on pvp. truly pvp is 50% of the game. jesus christ man. theres plenty of pve stuff to do in destiny. stop letting your nerdrage over imbalanced pvp make you hate the other "half" of the game

why did gearbox never fix the ai for gaige's robot?

It's not out yet so I'm just waiting

Lol, nerd, PVE weapons are balanced around PVP in that game. Well over half of the active player base is focused on PVP. The whole game is trash. It has no redeeming values, and people still nuthugging Bungie after that annual pass scam should be launched out of a cannon.

Pros:
>Better gameplay
>Better gun diversity
>Better endgame planned
>Better character builds
>Better co-op

Cons:
>Stagnant or arguably worse writing
>Worse villains
>Game world is convoluted stacking layers on layers
>Can't skip cutscenes at all
>Optimization issues

Hes gay but not in the obnoxious always reminding you and being silly about it way. Hes a pretty cool guy who only brings it up like once.

Zane is tanky and fast, but arguably the lowest DPS in the game which is why people bash him since hes pretty bad against bosses, which people consider to be the bulk of the endgame.

Cheat engine works fine

>play on ps4
>fucking echo ui stutters like a motherfucker
That they released it in this state is actually embarrassing. I even once tried to switch the skill page and got soft locked since it never loaded and I couldn't close the menu or go back to the inventory.

Denuvo doesnt interact with save files at all.

I just checked,it does.

I've literally used a friend's save file he gave me so I get the feeling it doesn't care about tampered files either.

So who is best against bosses? Or highest DPS? Someone told me FL4K but I don't see it, maybe Moze? I don't know much about Amara.

I'm about to do the second vault as Zane
As soon as I put points into my zoomer tree his damage skyrockets what is this game

It cares very much about them.

Fl4k: 5/5 Bosses 2/5 Trash
Moze: 4/5 Bosses 5/5 Trash
Amara: 3/5 Bosses 4/5 Trash
Zane: 2/5 Bosses 3/5 Trash

Stop larping. I've used modded save files in other Denuvo games without issue.

No you havent

Why are all of Amara's heads so shit?
Half her purple ones are just different generic hairstyles.

So Moze and Amara are the best? Damn, I heard Moze was trash from most people but I do see a lot of people playing Amara, it's just I never cared to play as Sirens, not sure why but I hate their skills and playstyle. Phaselocking is annoying and it usually only stuns one enemy.

youre a massive faggot lol

Where's this drop? the highest ice slide I've found is 87%.

Dunno why you said Amara. Fl4k is king of boss killing, followed by Moze.

Amara's way more fun then the other sirens. Here green skill tree focuses on massive AoE damage and shotgun play.

I don't think it was really clear, until PreSequel. you didn't see much of his hair, and his skin is not dark, at all. He just looked like a tanned guy with a big nose.

It wasn't until Aurelia that I realized he and his sis might be black. And even then, she isn't dark, and doesn't have super kinky hair. the only thing that tipped me off was that one of her heads is a reference to Storm, of the X-Men. Besides, the Token Black character was Roland. I never expect games to have actual representation.

I'm playing FL4K right now, level 24. He's alright, but kind of boring. I don't see how he's the king of boss killing unless I'm playing him wrong or picked the wrong talent tree. Is green the one I'm suppose to be using? Or red?

Don't know their actual ages, but Scooter actually seemed pretty young, to me. I would have guessed really early 20's. This would have put Moxxie in her 40's, which is not old at all. Also, Borderlands has space ships, sentient AI, and grenades that create black holes. you think they don't have tech that can make a middle-aged mom look young and perky?

>social justice making its way into politics
what kind of dog shit are they teaching you kids in school?

also, give me two games with literal transgendered people in it. not crossdressers. that shit has been in games since the 80's. Actual FTM characters. Other than the new Catherine game

Attached: martin-luther-king-jr-9365086-2-402.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>tfw they get a lot of things right to make the game more fun.
>tfw they still aren't hiring competent writers

Why are there so many bad writers in this world? They don't need to be fucking talented, just competent.

Attached: 1560034718158.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

I'm falling for Moze. She's so cute, but I really wish there was a head that didn't have her wearing a hat.

Attached: 1567198490330.png (1141x829, 161K)

this is what i don't get about the term "SJW". you people think it means "fat WOMYN and trannies". you have no idea that Progressive politics has been baked into media for the last 30 years. Liberals and Progressives don't hate sex, don't fetishize any race over another, and don't think women are special and need to be worshiped. people who do that are fringe nutters and entitled children screeching on social media.

You all just think we nut over lesbian trans women of color, because you fuckers have never seen one before. it's like aliens landing in your backyard.

>Always and SJW Franchise

I don't think Borderlands 1 was sjw in any way that I can remember.

Borderlands 3 pretty much fits the bill. While Borderlands 2 was sjw spirnkled here and there across the game.

How many Proving Grounds are there and are they worth farming?

it is all competent. you are just soaked with fucking fantastic writers, in other media. you also have selective memory, so you remember every amazing story that touched your soul, but forget the thousands of hours of boring drivel.

And games are even worse. Games have the most shit writers of any medium. Even the best story you can think of still has boring characters with dumb motivations, contrived plots, shit so sexist it would make any HR office in the world burst into flames, and campy as fuck acting.

The masses want the goofy, meme ridden writing. The game would probably sell less if they suddenly made a dark, serious BL game.

10 and yeah they are

that depends on what your personal definition of SJW is. the main city was run by a woman. the main boss was a woman. the most influential NPC was a woman. the most powerful player character was a woman. I don't recall the plot being too feminist, but the fact that so many female characters were just there, doing their thing, is actually the pinnacle of Feminism. Total, unremarkable, equality

What the fuck, now I have to navigate all around the game to find them all. I thought there are like 5. Do they at least unlock for your other characters?

>it is all competent
Calling bad writing competent does not make it competent.

Attached: 1567198389974.png (484x458, 227K)

Nope.

Well that sucks. Thanks for the info user

Picked the mech girl and regretting it.

>The main city was run by a woman
Who got shot off screen in 2
>Main boss was a woman
Who got impaled by a tentacle and made into a joke in the claptrap dlc
>most influential npc was a woman
Tannis?
>most powerful player was a woman
I wouldn't know since I stuck with Roland.

>Pinnacle of Feminism
Ehh, more like the ideal but doesn't reflect reality in any way. That's why all the competent women are fictional.

People really just beleive what you say dont they?

Or just a woman in general

Very funny user, good job

Not fooling anyone, Mohammad.

she does, her default head is the best in my opinion

Wait, people actually bought this shit? Hell I am surprised anyone could be arsed to pirate this

It’s a lot of fun, but the endgame is really lacking. There’s not even an invincible boss to kill yet. I’m glad they toned down the legendary drop rate because they didn’t even feel special anymore, my inventory is full of them.
Another big complaint I have is the story might be the worst out of all of the Borderlands games. It feels very rushed and straight up retcons things like Pre-Sequel feels completely forgotten. Lilith blows up Elpis or some shit and is painted as some amazing hero even though innocent people lived up there. The war the watcher at the end of TPS isn’t anywhere to be seen in this game. Aurelia’s character has been completely trashed, especially since she’s fucking killed by the vault hunter.
Add on to the fact fan favorites and storylines people were really looking forward to are not even here. Where is Athena, Krieg, Salvador, Gaige, and Axton? I know Krieg gets two echo logs but that’s it. Zer0 and Maya have absolutely zero interaction. Mordecai, Brick, and Tina get the shaft and are barely present in the game at all. They cheaped out on Rhys’ voice actor and him and Vaughn don’t interact at all either. Loaderbot, Sasha, Gortys, and Fiona are nowhere to be found. The end of tales isn’t addressed at all. It’s really disappointing and I hate that everyone seems to defend this and say, “oh it’ll be addressed in the DLC I’m sure.” I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the separate DLC storylines are all superior to he vanilla story since it’s not a very high bar to pass. The twins are very forgettable, and just when Troy was actually getting interesting and they could’ve had a good villain going they fucking kill him off and leave his no personality sister to the rest of the game. Killing them both along with Typhon was a huge mistake in my opinion. I could honestly go on forever, the story had a ton of flaws.

>it's like aliens landing in your backyard.
Fuck off space niggers, we're full

I think it's been stated that they're non-canon, hence why even Roland wasn't revived at one.

>pipe labeled "HEATANT"
I visibly smirked.

Playing as Zane, I'm a little underwhelmed by his abilities. The idea of using two abilities is neat, but at level 25 it's still better to just focus on one skill tree. If Zane's benefit is having two abilities, why would you make one tree full of grenade perks that you can't even use in conjunction with two actions?

I love borderlands

Attached: 1565516920844.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Really makes you wonder what the fuck they have been doing almost the last decade. I wouldnt be surprised if development for BL3 didnt even start until late 2017 at the earliest.

That's how they always get me. When you get 500 awful lines thrown at you over and over, the slightly funny ones every now and then become 10x funnier.

>pic
Did Jerry Holkins go through hrt?

is it cracked yet

First play through as Zane and be a great Irish bastard. Sliding around and going fast for damage is fun, until you either start playing mayhem mode 2-3 where the enemy have shit ton of HP and hit like a truck. He not as viable as Flak in the end game, but still fun to play for finishing the story. You will have to pull out of the fun blue tree when you get to the end to invest more on orange and green. Flak is actually really fun because he(fuck off epic I don’t care)is completely broken. If you play him go for the reduce crit damage but let you shoot as much as you want in 8 second perk, which can be extended from skill. And that not counting on how many damage perk and survivability in the green tree. If any character is going to get nerf in this game the first will be flak

fuckin trash

>the writing is the worst in the series
>the ui is the worst it's ever been
>the game is plagued with game-breaking glitches
Damn, sounds like you really hate-
>3's the best in the series; it has a little something for everyone
Thank you, Dark Souls.

The Missing
Celeste

they could have easily added some gimmick where he changes gender randomly on a coin flip between zones, and the voice actor too, if they wanted to push this "them" shit
instead they made a low budget game where all of his assets are predominantly male but then some tranny faggots constantly push the they/them shit instead
i don't know the term for it, but i'll call it J.K Rowling syndrome, when you create something and don't specific a THING within your work, and then start telling everyone random bullshit aftermarket facts once it gets popular
>i.e dumbledore is gay, the reader is gay, dobby is gay, ernie is a tranny, dobby has a twelve inch cock, etc

Max out green then go for orange. If you like the one middle skill in blue is a really good pick up that just make you maximize fade DPS. Go for Jakob weapon since guaranty crit mean basically all your bullet will ricochet to another target and wipe everything nearby. And if you can, find Jakob that have the crit return bullet into mag, this mean that you can shoot non stop during the duration of fade, and of course pick the perk that allow you to shoot non stop in duration, it just way more DPS overall

The one skill on blue tree for flak at first tier increase action skill duration and damage is worth it side track in blue for a bit then invest the rest on orange. Just to be clear

What ever happened to this? Fucking straight up lied in the trailer

Attached: artworks-000593505180-utmqkw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 65K)

I was really hoping Promethea would have some more verticality to it, the closest you get to what I imagined is the Atlas HQ. Huge missed opportunity there.

gameplay trumps everything else in a franchise as mindless as burgerbands

Gameplay>graphics>story

Dumping review: played with 2 friends on xcocks and we all just slogged through it after athenas, game really drops in quality after that
>every area was the same story: find person in charge--> ask for key---> they ask for help with their rival battle---> kill rival---> get key, nothing eventful ever happens minus a character death no one cared about anyway
>eridium is worthless cosmetic currency with little-no reason to get after a neon skin and some heads
>skill trees are boring compared to stuff like presequel, most exciting skill for gunner is making her bullets explode sometimes
>badass rank(whatever it's called now) is fucking locked until end of story
>EVERY objective was blocked somehow: go to point A---> fuck you go get the special car/3 keys/special weapon/ect---> get items--->repeat
>bosses were underwhelming and not exciting, zeros was alright
>shit writing, characters, and dialogue
>objectives waiting to update behind minutes of comm calls of 3rd grade-level jokes

could this be the worst borderlands bros? do we have another KH3 on our hands?

They could've at least made the gameplay separate from the story then, every time the obj needs to advance it's always something like
>go across the map and talk to character
>find 7 keys in this small space
>wait for dialogue between everyone but you to finish
>ect

Gonna be picking it up at the end of the month, who's the most fun character?

You forgot to mention the absolute buggy mess and horrible optimization of the game on console. It’s actually fucking unacceptable from a AAA game. I don’t know how they’re getting away with it. Playing it on my original PS4 with my 3 irl buddies and it’s borderline unplayable with the game straight up freezing at points and cutscenes/quests bugging out. The only understandable issue is frame drops, but everything else is inexcusable.

Gunner probably, havent seen siren yet tho but the skills have been so boring so far I doubt she has much to look at

Bro take your head out of your vagina and stop being g so pissy

Typhon is based

Pros
>Vault Hunters
>The twins
>Less Tina
>Music
>Bosses
>Typhon
>The guns (Leggos)
>AI shield that is also a crazy gf

Cons
>Story is meh
>Some locations kinda suck like Athenas. It's looks cool but it's just one zone
>Ava
>Legendary farm is wack (It just feels weird getting them in Mayhem mode)
>Old vault hunters being saved for DLC
>BUGS, BUGS, BUGS!
>Lilith

Other than that I like it. It's a fun game to play with your friends. I just hope the DLC stories are better than the base game's story.

Yea, menus were always laggy and often frame skips. Some enemies for that rack quest wouldn't spawn so we skipped it even though it looked interesting it just wouldn't work. Have a feeling that lost items box is ment for weapons that just glitch out as I never saw half the shit that popped out of it

how is the grind and the sponginess in this game? better or worse than Pre Sequel?

Attached: 20190831_191804.png (500x495, 104K)

Moxxie has 9 kids. Scooter and ellie are just the Hodunk kids. Scooter has a line where he says he was named after his sister.

Moxxie is old as fuck. easily 50,

Worse, the vaults (3) are just 4 chests thatll probably give you one legendary a purple and the rest will be greens, only had legendaries in chests/boss drops and barely had any blues worth using, greens left and right but none had good abilities or were better than my underleveled orange

Are they actually nerfing droprates? I haven't finished the game and I've gotten legendaries that are quite frankly worse than my epics, hell I got a legendary rocket launcher that is worse than a tediore handgun that explodes into homing missiles when thrown, it's better and faster than that shitty legendary

>skill trees are boring compared to stuff like presequel, most exciting skill for gunner is making her bullets explode sometimes
Completely disagree but otherwise you're right on the money.

I find fl4k pretty fun but it's probably because I'm using his invis ability, it's so strong, especially combined with a shotgun, you end up one shotting enemies thanks to the guaranteed crits

What skills do you have? Only played gunner and the only thing she has going for her is her titan weapons

Moze is probably the most boring, but her near limitless mag tree is great.
Don't say the skill trees are boring if you've only played one character

My Fl4k and my operator both said they didnt see much in skills for them, cant imagine siren would be any better

Both those characters have great skill trees.

Who plays this garbage seriously

Why do you care about how people have fun?

I'm playing trannylands

Not according to them I guess, we played thru all of 2 and PS and they say it's the worst it's been, still never told me what u use

Not the dude you're talking to but Zane's skill trees are amazing. First off the ability to use two skills is amazing on it's own, his clone skill tree is great for map control and smart defensive plays and his drone skill tree is a kill skill mad house.

The siren is extremely powerful her fist skill tree makes Maya look incompetent.

i just watched a moze video on youtube of her sliding very fast around the mansion. is this warframe?

Performance too shit waiting for patch. It's fun when it works though.

Borderlands 2 only gets better halfway through the entire game and at that point you're so worn out by all the garbage that you don't even give a fuck. The final boss sucks ass and the final area is unfinished garbage. All the DLC was crap.

Too bad the character has gotten increasingly more fucking annoying with every game

Most of them have. Tales was only good because they actually fucking toned people down a little, and even though it was still bad it was like a breath of fresh air.

The writing ranges from tolerable to hair pullingly bad, but the actual GAME itself is amazing, it’s honestly looking like my favorite out of all of them

Fun is relative, man
Just do some research on the characters and see which one you’d vibe with the most

This, I can only pull 70 frames max
Shits like molasses

youtube.com/watch?v=R-R1aBVadwo

Didn't buy it because it's boring grind

Attached: ED042EB0-FAFD-44D3-8DC0-043F79B2C8BD.jpg (4032x3024, 3.81M)

going to maybe buy it for 5€ with all dlc in a few years. these games are fun at times but the devs seem to be in love with these complete garbage elements like undodgable attacks. i mean some of them look like you should be able to dodge them but your character just moves so fucking slowly that you cant.

Cope, Steamcel

Yeah you told em,champ

You are grasping at straws. What a pansy you are. God damn.

Epicchads first steamie, now stay on the line and wait for your day 1 crack lmao

I like Moze

Daemon X Machina

Any Zane mains at endgame?how is he?its like everyone picked the 3 other characters but Zane cant find any info about him.

I was disappointed to find out Moze wasn't russian. Is she at least fun?

>entire credits are nothing but TRANS RIGHTS!!!!! comments from devs
Literally ResetERA the game

Prove it

It is basically the same game as previous, right?

Now that Burch is gone how bad is the gay/sjw stuff? Is it like it was in 2?

Attached: 1408615704830.jpg (640x360, 72K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-20 at 11.33.29.png (1992x160, 251K)

The problem is the retards nerfed overall drop rates instead of just hitting the problematic boss that can be one shotted and vomits 4+ legendaries per kill. I've been farming Skrakk for hours and only have 2 Waves that aren't elemental. Meanwhile Graveward can still be cleared in seconds and still drops legendaries consistently enough.

All this shit did was make him the defacto farm boss, whereas before you at least had options since the legendary drop rate was high enough to farm for specifics.

Attached: inos.png (567x542, 502K)

Why are you so mad at people laying facts on the table? You wouldn't even know FL4K is supposed to be "non-binary" because it's never brought up in game.

Attached: 1413845526829.png (1065x902, 1.52M)

There's not too much LGBT garbage crammed in, shit like is honestly few and far between, but the writing is somehow WORSE than 2 in nearly every single regard. It's been a while since I've been so annoyed by the writing in a game.

There's fuck all to do once you finish the story.

You can kill bosses in 15 seconds and they drop multiple legendaries each time so I got everything I wanted in a day. All the endgame modes are pointless because they take infinitely longer for a fraction of the loot.

I'm pretty much done with it, 30 hours /played

Attached: tenor.png (606x608, 241K)

I want to cum deeply inside Amara

I lost all my irl and most of my online friends about 2 years ago. Is this game any fun solo? I need a diablo-esque loot grinding game to keep me from wanting to kill myself.

Attached: tour_img-1139999-148.jpg (1200x630, 179K)

It would be if they hadn't completely fucked it. There's multiple items in the game that delete bosses as any character with zero talent points so your "build" and playstyle are completely irrelevant.

You respawn right next to the boss, so if you want all the legendaries in the game you spawn, throw a couple grenades, check the loot, repeat. Until you have full best in slot.

Why is everyone pretending that the late game this time around is lacking? This is borderlands, we have 4 dlcs and 3 level cap increases coming at the very least. No shit it doesn't compare to 2 and its 7 years of new content yet.
In fact, as far as on release, this has the most extensive endgame yet.

Nigga
Hammer Hammerlocks doc was called big game hunt.
Big gay hunt.

Step it up senpai

>this has the most extensive endgame yet.
Yeah dude Gravewarden farm really is an extensive and engaging endgame experience

Attached: 1566756486235.jpg (309x471, 47K)

Id bust even harder

>In fact, as far as on release, this has the most extensive endgame yet.
BL2 launched with raid bosses, you know that right?

A raid boss. And it sucked.

I like it despite it being a buggy mess youtu.be/-Cay82355fc

Attached: 1568734843986.png (415x842, 710K)

He was always a fucking homo

>not faggotlands

I had fun and encountered a blissfully limited amount of bugs. It's only afdter I clocked the game, maxed my character and got all the gear I wanted that I encountered an actual gamebreaker that can't be resolved.

He mentioned a "boyfriend" in BL2, but I always thought he just meant friend in an oldy-timey way.

Yeah dude it’s crazy. That’s happened to me twice now. I had to back out to main ps 4 menu and restart it both times

quite amusing at first, though the joke gone stall after that. still, bl3 story could at least be a bit more better than this. its dull and shallow, even the returning characters themselves sound a bit.. boring? its like they can't fully express the voice lines through the weak story, maybe we really need anthony burch back to rewrite it, maybe come back for dlc?
( i know its controversial to mention burch but i just love his work in his previous games )
not saying bl3 totally suck to the lowest core. the gunplay, the combat and sound design are awesome after all especially how gunshot sounds look like, its much better improved from previous game.

>he wants his game to be an EA lootbox opening scam.
>its pointless to play the game otherwise

Modern epyc gamerz everyone.

agree! the writing suck balls, you can feel it when previous characters speak their voice lines.. seems awful weird and shallow. i thought neuman can do better than anthony but oh well.. at least the gunplay, the combat, and sound design are much better than previous games.
still, it would be awesome if anthony burch come back to write some DLC stuff for this game. i know some people hate him but to me, in my opinion, if he can do a good stuff for borderlands, then I don;t mind at all. seriously though, the joke, the humor, and especially cringe meme in bl3 are so fucking stupid, not laughable at all just annoying.

>Companies have to put things like this into their games to avoid being branded as intolerant and what have you.
You don't have to foster a persecution complex on their behalf, it's Gearbox, they did it gladly and of their own volition.

You have to be 18+ to post here.

Stupid box didn’t have any of the gear that faggot dropped for me. Fuck you randy, too busy coding Chinese spyware into game than actually making it playable.

Attached: steambabs at it again.jpg (534x963, 79K)

People pay to be fucked over? No way...

I wouldn’t know. I don’t condone putting gay shit or politics in my games so I’m not gonna buy it.

Thank fucking god they did. Before they did it, it took 10 minutes to fill my inventory with legendaries. I want to actually farm bosses for items, and not just pop into certain zones for loot midgets and make every other location absolutely pointless.

Game is legit fun, i don't care much about the story since i never played the first one, so i felt like the story was pretty ok, the humor isnt too awful, its childish at times but nothing too horrid. The guns feel fucking amazing tho especially compared to 2.

The only issue i have is Moze making the game trivial atm with grenade spam, especially hex. Having infinite Hex nades makes any encounter absolutely trivial, and the flak shotgun does way too much dmg.

>the writing is the worst in the series
I have never said that. It'll be hard pressed to breath TPS in terms of bad story.

torrent when

>wah I don't want politics in my games

This is easily the biggest brainlet indicator. Say what you actually mean, you don't want politics you disagree with in videogames. If there was a quest where you murdered trannies en masse all you bugbrained simps would be flooding this board with how based the game is.

Game has too much faggotry in it for no good reason but doesn't contain incest which is comparable to faggotry. It's funny really. Because it doesn't do this, the worthless pile of trash this game is only emits bad omens and can lead to more trash being made. Whichever fuck introduced all the faggotry needs to realize he fucked the series.

Tomarrow.

No and Fiona is completely ignored. Sasha is only shown as a picture on his desk. That's about it.

>the Flakker was an absolute shit gun in BL2
>its absolutely godly on Moze
I have been using this thing since level 43 and am now 50 and waiting to get another one but it still just erases everything the game throws in your direction

>If there was a quest where you murdered trannies en masse
Not that, but there is a side quests where you completely ruin a lesbian wedding.

they tried so hard to make tyreen unlikeable, yet ava still beats her in that department

I want to tie Tyreen up and poke her with a stick.

Attached: 1546713435313.jpg (296x283, 24K)

Got it on your PC. Now refund it, keep it installed, and enjoy the perk of owning it without EGS having your cash.

You're welcome.

doesn't this only work for a day before denuvo starts giving you an error?

I dunno, I think Tyreene is more annoying because of her voice and just how often she's talking shit over the radio.

I was going to get it before I found out Maya gets killed off in the most aggravating and pointless way
Also, I've heard snippets of audio-logs and the dialogue from some of the characters such as lorelei sounds genuinely atrocious. I'm usually not someone who cares all that much about the quality of the voice acting in games but I couldn't ignore it this time.
I'll wait till it's on steam, on sale, and bundled with the DLC that's bound to come out.

Please buy this trash so Randy has more money to put into homeworld 3 kthx

When you were young, did Bungie touch you in strange places?

>Salvador and Axton aren't in the game, they aren't even mentioned
>Krieg only gets a few passing mentions
>Maya and Lilith and all the other cunts in the game get to be front row and center because WAMEN YASS KWEEN
>Tannis is a Siren now because Angel died and fuck you
>Game is full of SO MANY FUCKING MEMES HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE I'M LITERALLY ON PLEBBIT
This is the worst BL games, bar none. Worse than Pre-Memequel.

Attached: 155724782.jpg (933x681, 56K)

imagine making the same mistake 3 fucking times

Attached: 1544047070744.gif (500x390, 79K)

Not a single person in this galaxy cares about the story or characters. It's better than the previous games in terms of gameplay in every conceivable way. Not that it matters to a shitposter who isn't PLAYING the actual game and just found a list of things to dislike about the game on the internet.

>I'm a dumbass zoomer who doesn't care about story, so nobody else does!

Yes, ignore the context. We're talking about Borderlands, you mong. No one gives a fuck. The series is 99% gameplay, 1% shit story. Disliking parts of the story and calling the entire game shit is maximum brainlet.

Ad hominem attacks arent arguments.

Eh it's pretty mediocre. The graphics and the gameplay didn't really improve much, storyline is worse than BE2, characters are less appealing to me. Started with a group of friends now only two of us are still playing. All in all a solid 6/10.

5 times
there are 5 borderlands games

>Lilith gets the succ and loses her powers
>ok let's send Maya by herself to a vault lol
>and then send Tannis by herself to a vault
>oh god how could these things happen

reddit

They did the same thing in 2. It among the dumbest things they have consistently done, alongside destroying the damage gradient. Borderlands 1 is in fact the only where there is any real point to purchasing weapons/shields at the shop, and thus any real point to re-selling loot and the only one where there is any point is bothering to acquire weapons too high for your character for future use.

Its also the only game where acquiring Legendary/High Quality weapons really matters for any length of time, because they remain superior to weapons multiple grades down for several levels, meanwhile in 2, 3-4 weapons levels is all it takes for Legendaries to become pointless.

So the entire looting experience is a waste until you are absolutely max leveled.

Yes, you should go there. After all, 4channel is 18+.

It was the biggest mistake they made going from 1 to 2. I feel like in terms of gameplay, the only genuine improvement was related to sprinting. That was it.

Lol what?
>farming
Completely pointless and unneccesary in 1, even worse in two.

At least the 4x4 you get is nice.

>everything on low
>cpu still shits itself

Epic games, FUCK unreal

>Maya

except she fucking disintegrates because I dunno, because Troy gave her the succ instead of Tyreen

You better tell me that the bitch in OPs picture has a thick 10 inch futa girl cock right now or this game is trash

Attached: Band_PracticeClips_Mae_PlayLoop1_00003.png (185x185, 23K)

>calls someone a retard for not playing a shit game
the irony. kill yourself you fucking subhuman nigger

This. Borderlands 1 was quite efficient at you getting things and then being able to move the fuck on.
Fuck off. B1 and B2 had plenty of content that made this unnecesary for engagement. And since it isn't a monthly subscription, it doesn't even make sense from a business standpoint. But Gearbox has no control over it, publisher kikes do...

She does.

She dont

>night in the woods
Fucking dialate you infected hole having faggot.

>I stuck with Roland
Sad. His turret is worthless, so Mr. Berserker man is just plain better in every way. Center Tree then Right Tree. Melee option was garbage in B1.

Make me

It's pretty fun but there's a bunch of issues in the way and i'm not just talking about the horrible writing and humor
>performance completely fucked
>vehicles have really wonky physics
>jakobs guns don't have an alternate type for whatever reason and dahl guns can only switch between firemodes which is pretty much useless most of the time
>some weapon-types/manufacturer combos are ridiculously rare for some reason, still only found one jakobs rifle 20 hours in and that was sold by marcus
>guns in general seem to drop far too often and increase the time of looking through trash to find something good
>enemy variety is meh
>elemental effects are too over the top, there's a bunch of times where i can't even see what's happening because of all the shit that's spraying around

LMAO
Just buy iceborne you cretins

Not until its on PC you console shitbird

PERFORMANCE PATCH WHEN

>Buying a $40 extension to a game that should have been in the game to begin with

Attached: 1556503724778.png (250x242, 75K)

>Buying a $40 extension to a game that should have been in the game to begin with over a year and a half after release on 7 year old technology
ftfy

Attached: 155783166801.jpg (286x307, 10K)

youtu.be/7aX_QJ5NcxU
>people on consoles can STILL just copy their saves to a usb drive and drop piles of legendaries
in multiplayer and ruin the grind

reminder that BL1 is still the best despite it not having any eye candy simply cause the classes in it are actually fun to play

You shouldn't play games made by this shit company in the first place.

Supporting egs

yes mom

Im not going to play it until it gets cracked. I was gonna buy it on Steam but the exclusivity means they can suck my dick.

this
the villains make handsome jack seem like a godsend quality wise

>Summon rakks that do shit damage
are we playing the same game? im not at end game but right now i can do more dmg spaming that shit then using any gun i have

Attached: Boringlands3.jpg (1020x3091, 1.69M)

Is it cracked? I refuse to install ep*c Chinese spyware on my computer also fuck Randy Bitchford.

Fucking kek

I'm gonna need to play Amara because 2 hands is not enough for all that ass

Attached: JPEG_20190616_045552.png (281x281, 77K)

zane doesnt work on mayhem

Maybe it's possible to cover that ass fully if you have a group of 4 Amaras.