PC Gaming in 2019

How many launchers/stores do you have on your computer, Yea Forums?

I only use Steam. I have Battle.net but don't actually use it since I can play Classic WoW directly, bypassing Bnet. I also have a bunch of GOG games but I always use direct downloads and don't use their launcher.

Attached: pc gaming in 2019.jpg (587x372, 33K)

Steam and GOG anything else can fuck right off

just steam
youd have to be a complete retard to buy ubisoft games or use rockstar and bethesda launcher instead of steam

You can only play Fallout 76 on the Bethesda launcher

Only the Epic Games Launcher, I uninstalled Steam because it's shit.

youd have to be a complete retard to play FO76

That's a reason by itself to never use that that shit launcher
Unless your a retard that enjoys getting scammed

Currently just steam, but if my friends buy bl3 I'll probably succumb to pressure and end up buying it on EGS.

And how are you supposed to play Fallout 76 then?

You dont, todd.

the fitgirl launcher is all you need

go to bed Todd

Ah so your a retard who likes to get scammed got it!

Steam, Battlenet and GoG, but don't use galaxy.

I never run more than one at once even tho I have a retarded powerful pc, I just don't like clutter or multiboxing different games at once.

None. Do you stupid goyim actually buy games?

>Downloaded Rockstar's launcher just or SA

Why did we trade this for corporate shill launchers?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

Because digital is supposably better, even though I probably see more cons than pros to it.

There is literally nothing wrong with having a game use a different launcher. The game plays the same no matter where you play it from. Yea Forums just loves to complain.

Pirate everything. The rare multiplayer only game I buy on Steam. If a developer really impresses me with their efforts I might buy it from them but only if they don't engage in this sort of shit. Single-store exclusive launch games mean I'll never give that company my money again.

origin literally forces you to have an online connection even to play singleplayer games. you literally just pay them to rent their game, because the game is tied to their launcher. when the launcher cuts connection, your game stops working.
it's literally retarded from a consumer perspective.
would you buy a computer if it would require online connection all the time and stop working without internet?

Every but steam because monopoly bad

>No need to physically store my games
>Relatively cheap games even at launch from third-party sellers like GMG
>Don't need to hunt down the right place to download a new patch for a game (I don't fucking miss this at all)

>I'll never give that company my money again.

Seems a little extreme. The large publishers like Deep Silver who take these deals can go fuck themselves since they have the funds to properly advertise and sell their game, but I don't blame indies who take exclusivity deals. I'll still pirate their game since they got paid, but the indie scene is fucking rough right now. We're well overdue for a market correction with a lot of indie devs dying off

Very true. Would be heaven, IF they would just give you an installer download and that's it. But nah, they literally force you to use their launcher for all eternity and even require online connection to even start your games.

The only reason to have store exclusivity is them being paid in one form or another for that exclusivity. Since I disagree with that practice in all walks of life it's not that hard for me to justify blacklisting them seeing my meager funds.

>and even require online connection to even start your games.

Offline mode is a thing in multiple launchers

Stop saying 'literally' you stupid piece of shit.

I have steam and battle.net, id go full pirate before installing a 3rd

steam, bnet for cowadooty and origin for nuspeed. Everything else can royally fuck off.

i literally don't give a fuck about your oppinion

You also can't spell 'opinion', you third world piece of trash.

ur literally gay lmao

>literally

I just use GoG Galaxy 2.0 because its fucking great. Can't wait for them to implement auto closing launchers once the game is closed.

Attached: Untitled.png (184x318, 32K)

i only use microsoft store, it has everything i need for a flawless and fun gaming time.

Attached: 20eods.jpg (2319x1546, 319K)

OH NO! So many shortcuts on my desktop!

1, 2, 3, 4... 10 SHORTCUTS!

What are we going to do now!

Wow I sure am missing out on Fallout 76 you're right user let me go get the Bethesda Launcher so I can go play Fallout 76

>there are people who are say "I only have Steam"
>complain about Epic being a "monopoly"

I hope that the best games will only be Epic exclusive to spit on those retards. Steam has nearly destroyed gaming because of their monopoly.

If you want to stick a rolling pin up your ass I guess you have to go out and buy one. But why would you want to?

Steam, GOG and Origin

>Steam has nearly destroyed gaming because of their monopoly.

But Steam unironically saved PC gaming, being the only entity to support the PC space in the mid to late 00s when every single publisher was abandoning the PC for consoles and calling every PC player a filthy pirate. Through their success in the PC space they were able to show that there was still value in PC releases, even doing to well that Japanese publishers have been regularly releasing their games on PC now

>calling every PC player a filthy pirate
they are not wrong