Playing BL

>Playing BL
>Recruit Hilda because I've seen those "Gorilla Stacey" memes so she sounds good
>3 missions post time-skip
>She's got higher Str than Dimitri

What the shit

Attached: images (7).jpg (554x554, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THnN_RFPvPw
serenesforest.net/three-houses/monastery/greenhouse/
youtube.com/watch?v=AzmXzXi8K4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not going the mage path for bolting memes

>Literally the archetypal spoiled rich stacy who gets men to do everything for her
>Could crush your head between her thighs
What did they mean by this?
HILDA! HILDA!

MUSCLE
GIRLS

>Could crush your head between her thighs
I fucking wish

>no muscle
Repent sinner.

Where does the Hilda! Hilda! thing come from? She never says that in the JP dub from what I've seen. Is it an English thing?

Why is Hilda so lovable despite being a lazy, manipulative, self-absorbed stacy?

>Literally the archetypal spoiled rich stacy who gets men to do everything for her
>But is also so perceptive she sees right through Edeltard and won't associate with anyone aligned with her

She's an interesting one

>Is it an English thing?
Yes.

In the English dub she cheers her name when she gets a kill sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=THnN_RFPvPw

Her strength growth is only 45% unless serenes is wrong. I dont understand this hilda gorilla meme cause in two of my gd playthrough she was pretty whatever

>Playing in weebspeek
There's your problem.

>Lv30
>Wyvern Rider
>32 Str 24 Def

I dunno man, I can see it

Same for me, maybe mines got rng fucked. She was strong but I had other stronger units who were less squishy.

Going wyvern lore gives her 60% strength, which is pretty good for a woman who isn't Edeltard

Dimitri's str growth is 60, Hilda's is 45. RNG is what happened

Attached: char growth avg.png (1314x1056, 121K)

>My current run, for the first time since I brought the game, Ingrid isn't Str screwed
>33 Str at lv34 when she usually finishes the game at 25ish

Such a nice feeling.

Meanwhile my Byleth turned into a glass canon, with 40/42 but only 20/26 for defenses.

>at lvl 15 my Ignatz has the 2nd highest strength outside of Blyat and Claude
All of my characters are stat-screwed so far except the chad Ignatz, who still has paper defense.

Attached: 1549261543561.png (529x295, 307K)

>listening to the dub done by ecelebs and homeless people
yikes

So your Japanese voice actors then?

Her classes give her high strength growth and so if you recruit her on another route she'll end up with retarded str compared to raising her normally
For example she joined just before the timeskip for me, as a level 30 brigand with 40 strength

Luckily, you can save anyone through the magic of gardening. Plant 5 of the same seed and cultivate them, and you should get a +Stat item almost every week.

White Flower: Charm
Purple Flower: Strength
Red Flower: Resistance
Green Flower: Dexterity
Pale-Blue: Speed
Blue: HP
Yellow: Magic

Attached: 1566962717849.jpg (1280x1919, 263K)

Thats not really all that special though. Shes basically just a sylvain/ferdinand. This gorilla meme is forced as fuck on her when you got characters like dimitri that have 60% strength growth from base

Hilda and Edelgard and next door dorm neighbors. Edelgard is probably screaming her chuuni names during the night while discussing things with Hubert.

>Plant 5 of the same seed and cultivate them, and you should get a +Stat item almost every week.
Wrong
You don't always plant 5 of the same seed. It varies by what seed you plant. Some seeds reach max with 5 seeds, some reach max with 4, some with 3, some with 2 + cultivating, some with 4+ cultivating, etc. It literally makes no sense and is use a guide tier
ALso every seed can give stat boosters, it's just guaranteed from the seeds. Certain seeds require you to plant 2 + one other random seed to get level 3 yield, but most require just planting 3 seeds and cultivating.
serenesforest.net/three-houses/monastery/greenhouse/
Basically if you don't get 3 wheats, then you aren't guaranteed a stat booster

It's forced on her because she has the highest base strength in the game and if you recruit her she ends up joining with a much higher strength stat than anyone else as a result.

this, you can't recruit her before the second to last month pre timeskip if you aren't GD, and her base strenght is very good. ALso gets boosted because she's likely a Warrior by then

She's honest/memey about it. Doesn't play games.

>Recruit Hilda
Good bait, you can't recruit Hilda in other routes, she's loyal to the GD like Doodoo for BL and Hubert for BE.

Surprised no one else called you out on your bullshit.

You can recruit her in BL and church.

>Good bait, you can't recruit Hilda in other routes, she's loyal to the GD like Doodoo for BL and Hubert for BE
Nope, you can recruit her in BL and Church. She won't join BE though because she knows Edgelard is evil.

>He played BE first
oh no no no, BE is the worst house, my son

Hoop scoot badoodle to you too brother.

Veggies are the only thing keeping my Ferdinand on life support. He had 10 STR at level 15. His starting STR is 8.

>Lorenz wants to marry Hilda just to be Holst's brother in law
>the Almyrans all consider Holst a worthy enemy and respect him and are on good terms with him
>Holst goes toe to toe with full power 10 Elite powered Nemesis and survives
>is a huge doting siscon
Hilda's brother is literally a Persona protagonist.

I mean if he's really a siscon he can't still hit that ever.

I can’t help but imagine a child spawned by the boar and gorilla Stacey.

Welcome to Golden Chad land, user.
Other houses bow in fear to the Deer.

>on new game plus
>did BE first and poached all of BE I can get
>Edelgard has no one other than Hubert

at least I saved Bernie from the fire

>On Edeltard route Bernie never goes back to her room, she's always out among the people
>On Church route she's back in her den, keeping to herself

Is... is the BE route actually better for her?

I've always thought about how I have to save Bernie from the BE so they don't set her on fire, but she actually seems to have more growth if you side with the Empire? Maybe because she knows she can't go back to how things were.

>Hilda
>Leonie
>Marianne
>Lysithea
Man, the Deer truly are the waifuchad house.

Deerbros are based, but its most based members can all be recruited to the chaddest house of them all

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-blue-lions-official.jpg (2000x1000, 455K)

Is this the new Edelgard thread?

Attached: E56E264F-82CB-4DF9-BF7B-7EAFC32383D5.jpg (700x1213, 143K)

because she's basically a humanoid housecat and is completely upfront with her liked and dislikes which makes her endearing in a genre full of whiny children with dark pasts and secret motives

She's the mega stacy younger sister of a gigachad wargod general who can't be assed to care about anything that doesn't amuse her

>doing my rounds right before Remire
>go recruit Manuela
>run over to recruit Hanneman
>he calls me a levellet and tells me to fuck off
I guess Manuela joins you for free if you're Mleth? Not that it really makes a difference since most people will have hit the required level by the time you're able to recruit them.

Attached: 1557730231186.png (291x325, 168K)

>He picked BE
>He sided with Edeltard

Oof.

Imagine knowing you can NEVER EVER break in Flayn's cute little Saintly pussy.

Attached: 1566431077658.gif (680x312, 139K)

She also has Uno on her Xbox.

She never gets roasted in BE, Edelgard goes full Daenerys without Byleth

She is manipulative in an endearing way.
She manipulates people to have them do her jobs for her, not to drain them dry.

This is the thread about wanting a fourth route without having to deal with these retarded future leaders. Imagine getting to steal all their classmates to your neutral class and saving them from the retards power struggle

>Edelgard
Imagine picking the only wrong answer.

I would never betray Seteth's trust like that.

Characters can still be flawed yet still be likeable. If they didn't have flaws they'd seem less human about it. She still demonstrates she can do things on her own like how she helps out Marianne when she realizes Marianne isn't as finesse with certain things as she seemed to her.

Flayn sucks

Attached: 1566753312890.png (611x854, 179K)

I think it sucks that Dimitri and Hilda don't have a support.

yeah i think she says the equivalent of a self-assuring
>you did good hilda
in nippon

Only if I get to save Edelgard’s smile too

not to mention
>buffs damage by existing
if that's not strong i dont know what is

You suck

Attached: 1568790417737.png (617x887, 400K)

Seteth was the only one that made me feel bad fighting against.
Flayne too but not as much.

She makes you not waste your dancer slot on apotentially good unit at least.

Well this explains why my Dorothea refuses to FUCKING LEVEL UP MAGIC

Sucks good dick from being so deprived.

gross she's sounds like shes 30+

hoes mad

Attached: 1565037351975.jpg (2154x2730, 415K)

Yeah but Hilda's flaws would usually make her a fairly unlikable person, and yet she isn't: hence the question.

Her, the boar, rhea are the driving factors of this retards mess. Claude lets himself get dragged in because he thought he could outsmart the retards but that just drags you to their retarded level. True kino route is saving all the students and fucking off outta fodlan and making a New land elsewhere

spoken by a zoomer. voice is mid/late 20's. Not enough gravel for 30+

I read "humanoid housecat" as "humanoid holocaust" for some reason

Why do i have to play endgame over and over for just an s support? If any of you are on casual normal, copy out your files and make sure to get the S support on another run after endgame. This also applies to the events menu.

Not mad, happily enjoying best wife.

Attached: 1565822578015.png (1919x1085, 1.71M)

t. never heard a young adult woman speak

oh go back to listening to squeaky voiced high-pitched kawaii uguu azns

he's a weeb: he's used to women sounding like they're either 10 or 50.

Because she’s a short stacked sexy beast that can fuck anyone up. And the fact you can cuck Holst by fucking her. It’s too good to pass up. Also she instinctually knew Edelgard was up to some shit. She’s perfect. She’d make a great mother to your children

Hilda has cute marriage event

she has 10 base strength too iirc which is pretty good. she'll usually end up just short of the ungas like edel and dimitri

>Why yes, I do write to my cute little sister every week.

Attached: 1568477120731.jpg (1080x1266, 306K)

Warlock Hilda is based.

Put her into wyvern lord ASAP and you’ll see she keeps up with and sometimes surpasses ungas. Truly the best girl

Rhea and Dimitri unironically did nothing wrong.

I went through the entire BE route and until the final map the only reason we seemed to be killing Rhea was because we were racist against Dragons (and teaming up with cultists to do it...).

Rhea manages a church/religion. There's three completely independent countries on the continent all acting exactly as they please, the Empire is obviously only fractionally involved with the Church. They're not being oppressed or subjugated.

When Edelgard called Rhea a tyrant after she's just finished destroying millions of lives and crushing anyone who disagrees, I almost boggled out of my seat! It's pretty clear who the tyrant was in 3H and it's not the mostly benevolent Dragon-mummy.

"B-But she killed people who were planning to assassinate her!"

Yeah, and Edelgard executed Dimitri in cold blood when he was doing nothing to her. Compare the scene where she's at his mercy to vice-versa, it's insane.

Hey Holst I’m marrying your little sister.

one of 2 mages with bolting
truly you can do no wrong with her

You can only mask your voice so much.

I've done like four playthroughs and I don't think I've ever not gotten a stat boost on colored seeds with two yield. Chance must be high

Why didn't Edelgard just kill the slithers first?

Attached: fe3h summarized.webm (960x640, 1.22M)

Dimitri full retards Claude’s troops. Rhea is unhinged that she lost her “mommy” after performing an inhumane expierment on an infant. Fuck off fujo

Holst seems like the kind of guy that would gladly accept you for choosing his sister and take you out for drinks to celebrate.

>I went through the entire BE route and until the final map the only reason we seemed to be killing Rhea was because we were racist against Dragons (and teaming up with cultists to do it...).
You skimmed through dialogue and didn’t play any paralogues/talk to a single person in the monastery? I think you’re triggered.
also reddit spacing

>Cyrils growths
I will never understand why they didnt just give him high base growths with an actually useful personal skill.

40% is still decent and it would be 50% If you kept her as a mage line class since they give 10% more. You just got really unlucky.

Is Hilda a war master on the BL chapter where you save claudes ass? I recruited her so there was a generic female war master with like 60 strength shit was crazy

Attached: 36621d08a6a0335c1f23409fe4a96a2e[1].jpg (1200x1694, 222K)

Or just keep her as Warrior, I'm doing sniper Hilda and she is an absolute beast in maddening.

dont forget when you clean up the western church they're like this is the will of seiros
Or when you do seteth/flayn's paralogues they're like "this is the will of cethleann"
rhea unironically knows who's full of fucking shit, she just doesn't go through the proper judicial channels but she unironically knows

She can't be war master, she's Warrior.

>after performing an inhumane expierment on an infant
Nigger what? Surgery to save a stillborn is not "inhumane experiment".

They were effectively holding her hostage. At any time during the academy phase, they could have killed and replaced her with one of them and then the Empire is fucked, and she can't fight them and the Church at once. She sabotages regularly in her route now that (you) at her side providing backup.

She's really smart and not really that malicious.
She's one of those well written characters who can both be an archetype and a person because she tries to balance her laziness with being benign and nice to the people around her.

>Rhea is unhinged that she lost her “mommy” after performing an inhumane expierment on an infant.
Has a single Edeltard actually played this game?

She also get hoisted on a good many of her supports, where she tries to pawn her works on other but it comes right back.

Well thats why I asked because there was a generic war master where I assume she would have been

>Maddening as the Golden Deer

Is this what rape feels like?

I need pro tips

Don't forget the best part of CHURCH BAD LOOK AT HOW THEY KILL is that Edelgard herself was the one that egged Lonato on to attack the Church in the first place and she fully expected Lonato to die so she could use his death as propaganda.

You know that lazy but brilliant/strong anime character? A Kakashi or what have you?
That's Stacy: she comes from a family of gigachads and is possibly as strong as her older brother but doesn't really like doing work that much
She has arguably my favorite crit-line in the game

None of the paralogues implicated Rhea for anything. The Church has literally done nothing wrong.

Meanwhile Edelgard's allies are torturing people and creating monsters from them.

"Are we the baddies?"

Fuck off.

I started Golden Deer, and I don’t like Hilda, or Leonie for that matter.
Would I be a bad teacher if I let them get killed in war phase?

Thales is Regent of the Empire up until Edelgard swoops it from him with her surprise coronation. He probably went with it because the slithers had a foothold in the Kingdom too with Cornelia and a war to unify Fodlan would benefit the molemen. He threatens Edelgard in front of you after she kills Cornelia and then lasers the Imperial garrison and Kingdom survivors at Arianhrod because of it.

Hilda pretty much has the same growths as Ferdinand and Sylvain, I think something is wrong with your Dimitri.

Hilda is honestly the best character in the game

Imagine what her plump medieval ass would feel like in between your hands

>Has Rescue
>Not good
The amount of shenanigans you can pull with dancing and rescue use is crazy. Making her a dancer is dumb.

yes

>Rhea and Dimitri unironically did nothing wrong.
Dimitri is fucking retarded

In GD route, claude wants to stop edgelord and unify fodland, early in his post time skip cut scene he says its a shame that dimitri is MIA/KIA because he would have made unifying the kingdom with the alliance so much easier. He wants to help him gain his throne back. When dimitri finally shows up again, he goes full retard and attacks claudes troops for no good reason. He put his entire kingdom at risk with no reason and made a potentially big war changing ally into an enemy. Dimitri is fucking retarded and deserves the deaths he gets same with his classmates who let him do that retarded shit

Rhea preforms inhummane experiments on infants.

Because they're simultaneously incredibly threatening villainous masterminds who would kill El if she ever stepped out of line and also complete fucking morons who never use their orbital missiles against their singular enemy at any point she leaves the monastery, or deploy the final boss-tier caveman they have chilling in their basement until they've already nuked themselves. Everything the Slitherers are involved with is shit narratively because they're typical evil FE cultists that don't fit with the """"""nuanced"""""" story the writers were attempting this time

>Or when you do seteth/flayn's paralogues they're like "this is the will of cethleann"

It literally is though. And neither of them have done anything wrong.

The BE route really just feels like Dragon racism. What exactly is Rhea doing that's bad for Fodlan? Anything? The Slithers are a million times worse and Edeltard is more than happy to do anything they say, so long as they help her murder dragons.

Yes for Hilda but Leonie should definitely die.

>Reddit spacing
Newfag meme stop trying so hard to fit in.

Ignatz is actually godlike as an authority bot, Leonie and Hilda buttfucked everything after support from Ignatz and chip from Claude.

Lorenz is better than Lysithea with the Relic given that his bulk and Nosferatu rapes same turn reinforcements.

Mariane is the best healer in the game thanks to silence and psychic.

Yes.

The only person who you should let die is Hubert after he threatens you.

SWEATY

Attached: d0140e5fc30efa2c80c2978eabce093b[1].jpg (846x1200, 105K)

The Deers are the best choice for Maddening since most of them are ranged attackers (archers).

That's honestly some of the best stuff.
I really liked her supports with Lorenz where she keeps manipulating him but he ends up turning it around and making a net-gain for himself AND convinces her to do mroe in battle
Honestly, the supports in this game are top-notch

>Comfy Hilda thread
>BE retards come to fling their shit everywhere

Right on cue

I went into BL as my first route thinking I was going to marry Manuela or Ingrid
ended up marrying Hilda because she was too good

How deep are you? Might want to try low manning with just Byleth/Claude/Hilda/Marianne.

Honestly you can make Hilda your armored knight and she still kicks ass and outspeeds a lot of shit.

I feel Leonie is better at this simple because the moment you reclass her you get one of the highest non Archer pavise trigger chances.

Fortress is a decent detour before you unlock Wyverns.

Raphael with fisties. Give him faith training on the side so he can eventually getting Bishop cert. Fixes his res, gives him renewal to top off his Unga 105% as warmaster hp growth.

Pretty much every unti in GD is solid, with maybe ignatz being shaky. At least as assasin he never misses.

>duur he's a weeb
>plays fucking weeb emblem
You people are always funny

I still can't believe she's voiced by Hunnigan.

You can play anime games like FE, yet still have realistic expectations that not every young adult woman sounds like she's 10.

WAIT does this series still use the whole RNG stat-up?

Oh, sorry user

Did I hurt your feelings?

Maybe you should go back

>after performing an inhumane expierment on an infant.
Rhea literally saved Byleth's life

Ignatz is not Shaky, he is Annette lite that becomes a crit God, if everything fails he gets psychic and decent crit rate spells.

>dur realistic expectations means sub par voice acting
>dur everything is high pitched meme
Always funny

>It literally is though.
yeah okay
a bunch of people pretending to be psychotic on behalf of cethleann, who in the flesh kills all of them is totally not a bunch of false prophets

Wasn't Bisexual's mom a fucking Rhea golem dad came inside?

Yeah and honestly this series would be better if they did something different with it. They should do it like in Heroes where each level is still random based, but each unit will still be able to reach their cap by the level cap.

How is Hilda's voice acting subpar?

And Claude attacks Dimitri for no reason in BL, Gronder Field 2 is stupid no matter how you look at it.

rhea experimenting on dozens of people to bring one of her own back to life is pretty dark
but what's one person when humankind murdered all but 5 of her race, she probably sees it as extracting her due payment since sothis made fodlan habitable anyways

It sounds like something out of youtube and out of character. Which makes sense since most of them started off there.

>claude wants to stop edgelord and unify fodland,
yeah and in every other route he runs the fuck home to almyra and ditches fodlan and the alliance unless you choose to kill him

Did you guys do any weird class choices?

How does she sound out of character and what do you mean by Youtube?

You are a retard. 3H sold 3x as much in the west as Japan, it’s made for westerners first and the dub is sure as hell more official than JP uguu. It’s like how Mario doesn’t have a jap voice; even the Japanese take the English voice as the intended one

She knows exactly what she is and she enjoys it. You find out in her Byleth Rank A support that she's lazy and doesn't try because she doesn't want to disappoint anyone. She's seen how upset people are when her brother can't live up to expectations and that guy could have been the leader of the Alliance if Claude never showed up.

I hate Hilda's hair in her post timeskip design. It tries to mix her pre-timeskip twintails with long hair down her back but it looks so fucking stupid I can't stand it.

i mean every route except GD could be summarized as him being the bubble man from spongebob

With what authority?
They fucking run the empire at the beginning of the game? Edelgard steps out of like Arundel/Thales just does to her what they did to Tomas/Solon

>Edeltard is more than happy to do anything they say,
She hates them and insults Kronya to her face while Thales laughs at her and calls her “our greatest experiment”
They don’t sound like friends, user. Thales treats her like an underling in plenty of cutscenes, and he does as well as Arundel when he lasers Arianhrod as punishment for Edelgard killing Cornelia.

>There's three completely independent countries on the continent all acting exactly as they please
Explain why the Holy Kingdom is going on crusades and invading other independent countries. How is genociding Duscar and Sreng peaceful?

now this is cope

>dur its a jap game but it sold more on other countries that are 10x bigger than it so it was obviously made for westerners

yeah but in spite of all that she still does stuff for them and does stuff against you and the church regardless
I can say im not a racist all I want but itll be hard to be convincing when im busy whipping chocolate effigies of men

Somebody unironically believes this holy shit

Attached: $.jpg (555x328, 25K)

Jugdral remakes when

Why the fuck did we never get to see Holstein? He sounds like a way bigger deal than Judith

this is a retarded statement
>it sold better in america
does not mean
>it was made for americans
literally a nonsequitur how you drew that conclusion

Well it makes me hard so

How does the game justify someone like Mercedes joining up with Edelgard to destroy the church?

Edelgard did nothing wrong route.jpg

Will probably be in the dlc expasion

It's either 3H was rushed or sequelbait. But yeah its weird the strongest general in Fodlan doesn't take part in the continent-wide war for 5 years.

"omg seiros was alive all this time, ive been lied to, now that i know seiros is actually alive and breathing she must be a liar, suddenly all her teachings are false"
feel free to correct me BE players because i just gather what i see from these threads as i ahve yet to complete my BE run

Hubert did nothing wrong & is a gigantic teddy bear.

Attached: 9DF4A66C-4EB6-48B2-81BD-DF4D53977BFB.jpg (992x1403, 1016K)

>Duscur
Razed after being pinned for regicide; the only person who contests this was present during the incident
>Sreng
Only brought up in discussions of the Gautier family using their crests to defend their northern border
Both of these are entirely up to Faerghus, the Church is not involved. It was only involved in Lonato's son's execution, claiming that he was involved in the regicide to hide the fact that he planned to kill the archbishop. Not sure how this goes against "independent countries acting as they please"

None of this is about race user.
Nothing is really explained til posttimeskip Hubert though so it’s okay

I once brought up hubert wanting to be a pegasus knight in these threads
people shit talked me for not making him a warlock
I cant believe BE players are so retarded they dont even know their own characters

Attached: 1568629863307.png (800x600, 187K)

Attached: 7C63762A-1E83-4523-BC97-664F2AB80755.jpg (1024x908, 105K)

Most of the BE recruits, with a few exceptions, say something to the effect of "wow the church is great but its leadership needs to go." This in no way justifies enlisting in another nation's army to kill your friends and countrymen, but recruitment is a gameplay mechanic first and a story mechanic second

>I hope you give me plenty nieces and nephews

Attached: 1545544566979.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

In BE route everyone is retarded to permit following Edelgard's stupid plan

>She won't join BE though because she knows Edgelard is evil.
nah the game's just hard coded with a "one axe gorilla per route limit". it's like why you can't have two dancers in any FE game, Edelgard and Hilda would just be to Unga for the game to handle.

>None of this is about race user.
i was speaking in allegories you retard
literally all HER significant actions against the molemen are AFTER the game
ergo she kills innocent people while you purport she knows who the real bad guys are and "did nothing wrong"

In Crimson Flower the one who destroys the monastery and kills Byleth is an enraged Immaculate One

Every student present witnesses Rhea turning into a giant fucking dragon and screeching that she will rip out your heart

Hubie one shots everything with dark magic, why would you not pick a mage class

Nobody in these threads has actually played the game

>Lady Edelgard, I have a most interesting proposition for a plan to help aid us
>Recently I've uncovered that Dimitri is rather infatuated with you, now this on its own would normally be useless information, however I believe that we can use this to our advantage
>More specifically marriage, it would be a brilliantly easy way to regain the lands of Faerghus without losing a single soldier
>Not to mention that added manpower and additionally staging platform will make taking out both the Church and Those Who Slither in the Dark much easier
>However we'll have to cancel our plans to attack the Tomb for now, we'll need some time to properly absorb the realm of Faerghus and...do away with any potential issues there
>And not to worry Lady Edelgard, I've already discussed this with...with your uncle and convinced him that this will be the best way to take out the Church and Rhea so there will be nothing to worry about on that front
>Ah and I almost forgot to tell you that I've already delivered the marriage proposal
How would El react?

Attached: FETH_Hubert.png (947x1143, 777K)

>In Cyril's route, Holst of all people tells Hilda that Almyrans are individuals who deserve to be treated as such depending on who they are as people, despite literally fighting a war with Almyrans at the time
Holst is fucking based, I hope he gets added as DLC

Not everyone
You murder flayn's family and possibly her so im not sure how anyone has the decency to continue playing that route at that point

>innocent people

Hubert WANTS, as a character, to be a pegasus rider but he's afraid of heights. He's a good boy.

i mean
it's technically not byleth's heart

that user youre replying to is being ironic
THAT SAID
>boot up maddening fresh
>hubert's passive is WORTHLESS for a long while, possibly all game
>hubert gets murdered by everything
>cant hit anything
>cant do any damage IF he manages to hit
>ditto for doro and linnhardt, with linnhardt as the best as he can actually duel mages
what a terrible fucking roster BE~maddening is

I want to paizuri Hilda while she lazily looks away and reads a book with one hand or something until I fucking coom on her stupid Stacey face.

Most of the students who are with you when the tunnels collapse when Rhea transforms and you’re forced into that hideout are kinda forced to stay with you anyway, I had Mercedes and she was just kinda like this sucks I love the church but I guess the archbishop is a huge scary dragon.
It tells you in your roster what characters have been up to in the meantime, like Felix becoming an imperial general once the war began for example.

Attached: 888DB7B6-34EC-42D5-947A-57FD082D1339.jpg (480x561, 126K)

Byleth has his own flesh and blood heart, it's just got the crest stone of the Sword of the Creator attached to it like a magic pacemaker.

flayn and seteth both get away alive if you do that fight properly.

>Byleth has his own flesh and blood heart,
Yeah okay because clearly he has a beating heart right?

You do realize that all the students are with you when they see the archbishop of their entire religion turn into a fuckhuge dragon right?

That’s gonna spook the shit out of some teenagers

Sorry Holst I’m too busying nutting inside your sisters tight cunny to hear you. Not sure how her little body is gonna make a dragon baby

You sure that's not just a case of Maddening being a fucking pain in the ass?

as an addendum
as an addendum tolol you really dont know what a crest stone is do you, you ACTUALLY think it's like a thing you attach to weapons and swords?

Dragons deserve death

Dumbass play Crimson Flower. He has a heart, it just never beats because the Crest Stone magically sustains him. After killing the immaculate one it's dislodged and his heart finally beats for the first time in a big ol' HUMANITY RESTORED moment

Why do people who haven't completed every route try to talk shit about the game

absolutely
>BL
dedue can tank
sylvain has a great handicap innate
and annette at the very worst can rally
>GD
2 archers, gorilla stacy, and both lys and marianne can spec into effective hybrid whitedark mages
BE's roster doesnt kick in until later, so at level 1 i think they have the most ballbustingly hard skills to work around
im going to ask you again
do you even know what crest stones are

>that armpit musculature
she looks kinda /fit/

Attached: Stacy.png (1916x1388, 2.08M)

So what exactly was Rhea expecting to happen when we sat on the throne in the Tomb? Was Sothis supposed to take over our body? Was Sothis supposed to be 'born' from our body? Were we supposed to go 'I'm Sothis now'?

Because playing 200+ hours to beat all the routes is boring and we’d rather shitpost about how much Edelgard sucks

>dur play the one route that looks like a fanfic
>dur the only one where he almost dies just by being god
>dur mah crests

God, what's wrong with the eyes in these portraits? I don't know what it is but I don't like it.

I only played BE so I know I'm right and it is canon it even has the most cutscenes and chapters kek

Attached: 19e1e18128516d9cba1b6110cfab8e5e0db1be79.jpg (900x900, 201K)

Honestly I swear half the shitposter for be and BL have only played one or maybe two routes and have just read shitposts and think they know everything. There’s a lot of flaws with every character once you play every route. Claude is probably the least shitty out of the 4, but even his judgment isn’t always sound. I swear you shitposters just enjoy arguing more than the actual game

You dumb fucking nigger PLAY THE GAME. Relic Weapons have an embedded crest stone that resonates with the bearer's and allows them to be safely wielded. The Sword of the Creator's crest stone slot is EMPTY, which people in the game EXPLICITLY COMMENT UPON as being unusual that you are able to wield it despite this.

Byleth can wield the sword because he actually DOES have the stone embedded in his heart

PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-230845.png (1920x1080, 686K)

Nigga if any route is a fanfic it is Golden Deer.
The narrative has to bend over backwards and have everything fall into that dude lap just for him to be remotely relevant. It is incredible how he’s billed to be just as important as Dimitri and Edelgard yet has little to no agency on the plot without other people doing shit for him

>BE
>Most of anything

Attached: EBjBer7UEAElROq.jpg (1062x720, 56K)

yeah i cant believe people are literally not thinking its racism
>Seiros probably rightly believes that people are apprehensive towards being a dragon
>no one gets why she's so pissed off about byleth trying to chase some terminal cunny
>but its ok because she was mad at professor so she must not have any other reasons other than shes a monster
stop acting like that
there might be passersby who actually believe you

GD is literally the golden route
>The narrative has to bend over backwards and have everything fall into that dude lap
Are you sure you aren't talking about BE?

Opinion discarded. You’re just a dumb faggot who wishes to be fucked by dimitri.

BE def has the worst early game in Maddening. The number of mages becomes very helpful towards the middle chapters though.

Chill the fuck out, that other user's just referencing that crest stones are the dragons' old hearts. The stone attached to Byleth's heart is effectively Sothis's heart

What exactly does Rhea say when the thieves are stealing the crest stones?

She says "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THOSE ARE?"

She literally says crest stones ARE HEARTS
Byleth doesnt need a fucking pacemaker on his heart
He's literally got a heart of stone, the heart of a dragon in his chest, its not a magical seal, it's a fucking heart; Crest stones and the weapons they insert into are all the organs of the dragons, WHICH IS ALL EXPLICITLY STATED

You're a mongoloid, Byleth had the Crest Stone of the Sword of the Creator transferred to him from his homunculus mother at birth to save his life.

Byleth's chest isn't an empty cavity he's fully human, the stone magically sustains him and when it is removed his heart begins to beat

youtube.com/watch?v=AzmXzXi8K4E

Byleth has two hearts nigga. A crest stone and a heart. When the crest stone fails his real heart starts beating. What the fuck are you two queers fighting over Jesus

pegasus knights can't even use magic, maybe if they add a dark flyer it would work but peg and falco are a bad choice

>when it is removed his heart begins to beat
This is only true
in 1/4 routes :)

Edelgard literally drives the plot forward in every single route.

Claude fucks off to Almyra in every single fucking ending, accomplishing jack shit in three of them.

OMG KINGDOM IS EVIL BECAUSE THEY KILLED NIGGERS WE FRAMED FOR REGICIDE

Alright enough of you shitposting faggots there’s another thread for shitposting about how x dindu nuffin or why y is worse than hitler. This is a thread about the best girl HIL DA HIL DA, now stop with this faggotry and post gorilla Stacey

Nobody is arguing about the fact crest stones are looted from dead dragons, he still has a completely functional human heart in his chest and the crest stone is attached to it exactly the way a pacemaker is implanted

>"Holy" Kingdom
>Independent country
Not to mention Faerghus was created after the intervention of the church. And the church doing nothing when Faerghus invaded and occupied Leicester. Also half of the Blue Lion characters being religious zealots. Saying the Church and Faerghus being independent is disingenuous.

well for one thing
what chest cavity has room for a heart and a heart sized stone
>Nobody is arguing about the fact crest stones are looted from dead dragon
no, no one is, the point is what they are
>he still has a completely functional human heart
Ill take "what is jeralt's diary" for 1000 madamme

>ok so we need another fucking route to make it 3 houses!
>but we already got 2 and the chur..
>NO FUCK THAT
>ok how about going with edelgard
>fuck the church makes dragons BAD
>er aren't you part dragon because of your fucking golem mo...
>NO NOW YOU HAVE TWO HEARTS and by REJECTING SOTHIS SLAAAY
>Oh fuck yeah let's do that!

YOU HAVE UNO YOU FUCKING BITCH

I'm sorry is this meant to be an argument or are you some dumb /pol/ troll. But yes genocicde is generally considered to be evil. Something Faerghus has done to two countries.

>Edelgard literally drives the plot forward in every single route.
Well being the main cause of a fucking war does do that right? I mean it if wasn't for her things would have been fun and better. Curse that sneaky nigger Claude for running and not getting Dimitri killed in the beginning!

you can S rank Sothis even in Crimson Flower, why would she approve of Rhea's wanton cruelty and disregard for human life when she's so benevolent she sacrificed herself to give you her powers rather than bodysnatch like Rhea intended

>Ill take "what is jeralt's diary" for 1000 madamme
I like how the writers in fucking BE's route just disregarded that to fit the "kill all dragons" agenda.

>hitler was the main personality on everybody's mind
>he drove the pplot forward
>he mustve been the good guy
it fucking fits their narrative too

>mah Rhea

Attached: 1567303189725.png (640x854, 411K)

Obviously, this is Yea Forums. No one is willing to accept that Edelgard having tunnel vision, Dimitri having anger issues, and Claude being too cowardly to act on his ambitions is not only deeply ingrained in their character, but the narrative as well.
>Eagles have highly developed vision, but only in front of them
>Lions are considered bloodthirsty predators
>Deer will run at the first sign of trouble

>implying rhea gives a shit at that point what sothis thinks, she just wants sothis back
did they legit decide to have people artistically interpret things willy nilly?

Edelchan does love her paintings!

The heart clearly works as seen in BE’s ending, there’s no need for it when Sothis’s is doing all the work

>fanfic route?
Yes motherfucker.

>Things would have been fun and better

Fodlan is a fucking shitshow at the start of the game if you pay any attention to the political backgrounds of each nation over the course of pre timeskip. And with slitherfags fucking everywhere war is an inevitability

Edelgard declared war on the Church, the Holy Kingdom is cucked by dragon dick (it's in their fucking name) so it's not surprising they jump to the aid of Garreg Mach but she didn't actually declare war on the kingdom and in fact things would've been a hell of a lot easier had they stayed out of the fight against the immaculate one

Yes, she's still the aggressor.

>You shouldn't rebel and avenge the genocide committed by Faerghus against Duscar over some fucking rumor
>Just wait till this dumb cunt prince ascends to the throne
>Be happy under his "benevolent" dictatorship
Yep. Just played Dedue's paralogue and felt like I was reading /pol/'s revisionist wet dream. Is there a bigger cuck than Dedue?

You can take Byleth's heartbeat returning as Sothis' final gift as the power of the immaculate one fades, it's the only ending where he achieves true humanity which in Japanese works is a big positive thanks to Buddhist shit permeating their culture

They invade the alliance aswell.

>Yes, she's still the aggressor.
Is this the alternative universe where fucking Edelgard didn't put a hit on Claude and Dimitri before the game started? Or the same Edelgard masqueradingas the dude that was responsible for fucking genocide that scared a shota Dimitri?

I always thought TH had writing that was more "Westernized" like the older FE games especially when you compare it to Fates and Awakening, where its more animeish. The quiet scenes where Byleth reunites with Dimitri or when Dimitri kills Edelgaard just seems like it was influenced from the last seasons of GoT.

>created after the intervention of the church
After Loog rebelled against the Empire for ostensibly his own reasons
>church doing nothing when Faerghus occupied Leicester
Leicester didn't exist yet, Kingdom took it and then it rebelled against the Kingdom. No reason for the church to intervene at the time
>religious zealots
What are you on about? Mercedes is a church girl who changes her mind if you recruit her, and Gilbert is the only idiot. Dimitri suggests he doesn't believe in Sothis at all
Of course the Holy Kingdom is in bed with the church, they're allied. You argued that the Kingdom is conducting crusades because of the church, but the Kingdom makes its own decisions. If you think alliances necessarily erode independence then I can't help you

Nah that was just done in Edel's route because fuck crests, dragons and fuck logic!

>The next king himself goes to save the people of duscur from dying a meaningless death
>Dedue literally states Dimitri as being too kind to be a king
Theyre under the best leader they can get in the game.

Don't be mad that Dedue is an individual and not part of some angry nigger hivemind that chimps out every opportunity it gets

>he didn't play Genealogy
>this reminds me of GoT
You dubfags are retarded.

>Bernie at level 30
>21 Str 21 Spd

Bernie's no good.

This is where the story being divided into multiple routes turns things into a shitshow. In Crimson Flower half of the Leicester Alliance wants to side with the Adrestians because they fucking despise the Kingdom, Claude is intentionally stirring up internal conflict to prevent the Alliance being involved in the war. When he's beaten and the water capital is taken his faction collapses, he fucks off to almyra and the alliance joins the adrestians

In the other routes edelgard is captain war crimes and even goes full fucking hegemon and has basically zero support from outside factions

GORILDA

Attached: 76219238_p0.jpg (1500x1900, 1.13M)

>Edge of Dawn is all about reaching for her hand
>Dimitri reaches for her hand
>She throws a knife at him
What did Edelgard mean by this?

Attached: 1568162932306.jpg (1137x640, 50K)

Edelgard is Captain warcimes in all routes she uses crest beasts

BE's route just seems so fucking off.

Or i can take it more in a fodlanian logic of the good route for some reason being foregoing the lifegiving powers of the lifegiving benevolent sothis

Thats mostly because in CF edelgard decides to do fuck all for 5 years because she needs sensei for whatever reason even though the empire can take on the church, its when the church allies with someone that they get overpowered.

I see it as she is a smart girl, but she is selfish and manipulative to the core and tries to justify her laziness as a good as if she is fooling anyone who isn't thinking with their dick.
The best character Seteth sees through her bullshit. So does Claude, since he is insincere behind a smile as well with no true stake in anything.

I'm pretty sure she's referring to Byleth's hand and that scene is to be ironic towards that song.

"I'm irredeemably evil in all routes including my fanfic route."

A lot of older FE games weren't officially released in the Western market. Holy War is one of them. Also, Edelgard is pretty much a Daenerys clone if I ever saw one.

Edelgard still tries to kill all the students at garret Mach and an imperial general is literally behind kidnapping and killing students.

I love Dimitri!

>story being divided turns things into a shitshow
Reminder that every route-specific detail is dependent only on a mute self-insert who is literally God and which homeroom class he/she taught for less than a year. No idea how anons are still arguing about this story months later

yes, but what if she wants to play Uno?

Imagine if she actually killed dimitri her entire nation would make Duscur look like a fucking prank

>Edelgard is pretty much a Daenerys clone if I ever saw one.

Attached: retard.png (340x408, 114K)

Edelgard doesn't even try to redeem Dimitri in her own route. He even mocks him and calls him the King of Delusions before killing him. What Dimitri sees in her just baffles me, because she barely thinks of him as anything but annoying pest, even at her best.

too late

In Verdant Wind, basically everyone was cozying up with the Empire except Dimitri's little posse and Claude's faction within the Alliance

Again, shit gets messy due to different routes.

In Crimson Flower she explicitly waits and allows all noncombatants to evacuate Garreg Mach before laying siege. Having Byleth around is apparently the only thing keeping her from going fucking psychotic, which she's at least self aware enough to admit in the route.

It's not like she doesn't have company on that front though- Dimitri goes insane and dies like a dog in 3 out of 4 routes too. The fact he only survives in one route too is conveniently ignored in most threads I see.

Meanwhile Claude boasts a fucking 100% survival rate

She was forcing Dimitri’s hand because he’d become such a fucking sap at this point this was the only way she could make him kill her.

God why couldn’t he had stayed full Caim all of BL. At least give me a branching path

>route-specific detail
Nope.

Too little, too late I guess. Didn't want to live in a world where she lost even after turning into a Persona boss

Please stop talking. You're embarrassing yourself.

I mean the combined forces of strongest armed force on the continent in the knights of Seiros alongside the kingdom army is no slouch. It’s not a surprise they were at a stalemate

We know Edelgard.

>implying he knows who Arvis is outside of DUDE BBQ XD memes

she's still mad at him for shattering her spine when she tried to teach him how to dance

Pre-timeskip is basically identical user, and edelgard is completely reprehensible in it.

>"If only you knew how bad things really are, Seliph..."

By that fucking logic America shouldn't fucking exist. Imagine rebelling because you're getting taxed. Meanwhile Duscar was genocided.

You mean how the routes are mostly the same? Yeah, I don't know why they decided on 4 paths when they only had one path's worth of gameplay

Not in my CF run he didn’t. Fuck that open borders faggot.

The writers might have coddled his ass but I certainly didn’t

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to take in considerations of both routes simultaneously of Dimitri's judgement of her in that context. Dimitri didn't even want to spare her at first as prevalent with his bloodthirsty phase before he learns to let go the past. His conversation even has Edelgard thank Dimitri he gave her when they were as kids, just that they still disagreed on the methods of war.

Dimitri does not go insane in CF, hes just bland, you aslo kill him there.

>literally centimeters from his heart
Nice fanfiction

White hair, the violet eyes, and the dragon horns in her time-skip outfit. Mocks the gods, desires to abolish the current social system, and is an imperialist that wants to conquer the world under her banner. She even gets killed by someone she once considered family. It's all there.

After Edelgard I really think Arvis wasn't a complete retard.

Edelgard is a hardcore submissive desperate for a positive authority figure to lean on and comfort her. She also fucking hates dragons and and the concept of hereditary nobility.

She couldn't possibly be farther from Daenarys, who is a "strong and independent woman", revels in her Targaryen heritage and sees the throne as her natural birthright, and loves the power her dragons give her over others

They are basically polar opposites

>What Dimitri sees in her just baffles me
He spells it out, it’s not about her, it’s about reaching out a hand to someone in complete darkness and suffering

>inb4 the very racists claude grew up with that led to his idealogy, come spout something about haughtily ending him in their CF route

He got played like a damn fiddle.

user in CF he's completely under Rhea's thumb and of all the grievances he COULD have against edelgarde is fixated on shit she didn't even fucking do because she was 13 and busy being horribly abused in the dungeons

Wait so is this just Byleth’s crest stone looks like? So are other people’s “crests” just the blood traits or do they actually have a crest similar to how the crest stone here looks?
It’s fucking cool

It’s magic we ain’t gotta explain shit. We clearly see the crest stone fail and then his human heart start up. Stop pretending to be retarded cuck

What's your favourite line in the game?

Mine is when Annette sees super saiyan god super saiyan Byleth for the first time

Considering the superhuman feats we see this bitch pull off there is zero way up that close she can’t hit him in the fucking jugular and end things right then and there.

Judging by her attitude in Church/GD when she’s beaten it’s not that far of stretch to see it that way

That paralogue is literally you preventing the Kingdom from genociding even more and Duscur from dying in a suicide charge. The game pays you more the more Duscur soldiers you "save." The game clearly wants you to sympathize with Duscur over the Kingdom

>on shit she didn't even fucking do because she was 13 and busy being horribly abused in the dungeons
This is autistic. She still works with the slitherers and starts a pointless bloody war

Why are you so asspained by this vidya?

We know Marianne

we killed ferdie professor

im not pretending to be retarded
Im just simply interpreting whats specifically stated in 2/4 paths, undeniable in 3/4th of paths
and only blatantly radically different in 1/4 paths
but only not the

Arvis still fucked up and essentially handed the entire continent to his kid who was possessed by an evil dragon.

>he never played the game that came out MONTHS before the fucking normalfag book/tv series
>he doesn't get it

>zero way up that close she can’t hit him in the fucking jugular
He was moving, to kill her. Jesus Christ you are delusional and completely failed to grasp edelgard’s character. She has a massive messiah complex

Fact:

If she wasn't so lazy, she would be stronger than Edelgard.

You know insightful user I never made that animal connection but damn it’s a good one.

>No reason for the church to intervene at the time
Yet it intervened to create Faerghus.
>Leicester didn't exist yet
They were rebelling against the empire just like Faerghus did. But the Church didn't help Leicester this time. They didn't even do anything as Faerghus took advantage of the situation to invade and occupy the place.
>You argued that the Kingdom is conducting crusades because of the church, but the Kingdom makes its own decisions. If you think alliances necessarily erode independence then I can't help you
And you ignore examples throughout history where religions and states exist and act in unity. Saudi Arabia and the muslim clerics are "independent" but no one actually believes that and their geopolitical actions speak otherwise.

He still "won" for almost a decade.

>Church/GD when she’s beaten
Where she randomly sucks off byleth despite barely interacting with them/betraying them, and refuses to tell anyone about the slitherers

That's Sothis' heart, the stones are usually embedded in the relic weapon itself.

The crests that people inherit from their parents are present in their blood and flesh genetically, this inheritance is what lets the bearer wield the proper weapon without mutating into a beast

What do Hilda do to Annette while they were sleeping together?

So essentially what will happen to Edelgard after he gives the power to another person?

Holy shit that's a good analogy. I never thought of that before.

How the fuck is that autistic, so you know what the word fucking means lmfao.
Read the fucking timeline of events and see how it’s completely impossible for her to have been behind that shit.

Should I recruit Manuela and Hanneman for the church route? They sided with Edelgard during the blue lions playthrough so I'm not sure I want them

>NOOOOOO HOW DARE THE CHURCH LET THOSE FUCKING PEASANTS DECIDE THEIR GOVERNMENT, THEY SHOULD BE UNDER THE IMPERIAL THUMB FOREVER

Have sex Hubert

hold her in place so she stops trying to be such a damned busy body

Wasn't it over a decade? I remember Lewyn or someone saying that it was only in the last five years at the most when things began to really go to shit in Jugdral.

Why are you so mad at one part of this video game? Seek professional help for you mental problems

What did you expect from the sister of a man who keeps an entire continent of bloodthirsty, violent barbarians at bay?
Golden Route will be 15 chapters of Holst playing Tower Defence against Almyrans

In any other non-colonial apologist game, you would be supporting the discriminated rebels against the might of the occupying kingdom. In this case, you simply help by by not killing all of the rebels. But yes, you sympathise but don't do anything about actually changing the situation. You just wait for a benevolent dictatorship and hope that lasts beyond one stupid prince.

>Sexy shortstack
>Gorilla strength
>Will do what she can to keep the marriage happy despite her laziness
>You become step brothers with the biggest chad in Fodlan
How can the other girls compete?

He could hand the throne to some street urchin for all we know. It’s not exactly made all that clear what her criteria is.

The fact she’s even willing to do it though makes the idea she wants to be some strongarm dictator look asinine though

if you dont want them dont recruit them

more like Manfloy won.

Why do people have such faith in fucking hereditary monarchy but automatically assume Edelgard's meritocracy will fail and her successor will lead it to ruin

Dimitri's kids could be retard torture loving edgelords like he was with none of his good points for all you know. Happily ever after means happily ever after, you don't need to insert autistic headcanon to attack routes you don't like

Based hilda poster in hilda thread

13 years I think.

No man don’t you understand BL is totally the canon route!!1!1!

>Why do people have such faith in fucking hereditary monarchy
But we don't. You'd know that shit if you knew what we were talking about.

I mean there's a lot more but nobody here is looking for them when they could make the same tire shitposts about Edelgard being retarded (Even though she's functionally a hostage)
>Eagles are famously symbols of imperialism and fly in the air, above all those on the ground
>Lions are considered heroic by some but are literally so prideful that the leaders of prides in the wild need to be straight up killed by younger males before they retire
>Deer keep their distance from everything and spook easily, only charging when provoked
Every house leader is so hoplessly flawed that I sort of wish the DLC route is a black end route where Byleth died to that axe in the back just to have it made clear to everyone what colossal screw ups each of the house leaders are.

This is why Church is the best. You get the kids killed and then save the world with the adults.

Edelgard kills him and allows him to view her as the bogeyman instead of explaining the truth and his ignorance before his death. Why you idiots cannot pick up on the subtlies is beyond me

While he's just an average mage and has some shitty speed, Hanneman is pretty based. He gets Thoron and Meteor and should be able to use Magic Bows from the start.

Manuela has a weakness in Reason but learns Bolting. I never used her so I can't say much about her.

Attached: hannechad.png (643x772, 679K)

a completely functional human heart that just isn't beating for 20+ years

>same strength growth as warrior
>lose her cute outfit
No way fag

yes. Play Church or watch the pre-final battle cutscene of the Church route. They lay out the deets.

poor ferdie :(

Because she doesn't want to be a dictator. She just wants to make lasting change in her limited lifespan. She has to go against a theocracy and church that is deeply embedded on the continent for a thousand years.

Because they're cucks. Just Dodo and his worship of the crusaders that genocided his people.

Dragon god magic. Why can’t you wrap your retarded mind around this? Christ blown your brains out for the good of humanity

>not being able to fly around
She’s cute no matter what she wears queer

No she doesn't. She was going to own her own fucking empire either way. Once she got rid of the molemen. BUT FIRST FUCK THE CHURCH!
>limited lifespan
She killed millions over this. Nice justification.

Still works just fine once it has to so yeah it is.

Stop trying to incorporate real world logic into a fucking video game. Of course a fucking normal heart couldn’t do that but obviously the stone has some sort of stasis effect that prevented it from athropying

Better alternate route you teach a separate class and fuck off out of fodlan during the war having a nice peaceful time in Dagda while the retards kill each other

more like it makes no sense that
>suddenly in 1 of 4 routes the magical heart of a magical DRAGON OF THE ASPECT OF LIFE is not so much a placeholder heart (and therefore life) but some kind of bullshit seal preventing byleth from being human?

Should byleth use dragon claws or aura knuckles? Asking for a friend

If the Church controls the Holy Kingdom, then why would they intervene when the Kingdom swoops in to occupy it? According to you, the Church wouldn't need to intervene if their theocratic puppet state already dealt with it.
>historical examples relate to a video game
Fine, were the European kingdoms who joined in the Catholic Crusades somehow not independent because they allied with the Catholic Church? They chose to do it, they weren't forced. In history, the tension between medieval states and the church had tensions that a ficitonal video game won't waste time to depict. Your original point was about how the Kingdom lacks its own political agency and conducts religious crusades, when the game explicitly states that its campaigns against Duscur and Sreng are completely internal with no religious relation and its alliance with the church is voluntary. Of course the Church and the Holy Kingdom act in tandem, but you jumped immediately to the most blatant theocracy in the modern world as if that's not hyperbole. This is your last (You)

I mean that's more or less what the Church is. The BotE+L 2 happens off screen and Dimitri and Claude both die there, then you take out Edelgard and wrap up the continent in a nice bow.

are you punching dragons or auras?

She's cute, but not the Wyvern lord outfit. Perhaps if she was naked it would be better

>She was going to own her own fucking empire either way
Are you agreeing with me or not? She could've lived her limited life in peace while taking advantage of her privileged birth like Dimitri and all the other nobles were planning to do. A social structured aided, abetted and maintained by the Church. Yet she wanted change. And risked everything to free the continent from the Church.

Also objectively speaking she’s the best mother for making demigod babies with.

>Edelgard's meritocracy will fail and her successor will lead it to ruin
Because edelgard is completely incompetent, she doesn’t even consider educating the populace and actually thinks the church is the cause for hierarchy. If she was a revolutionary she would simply mass execute all the nobility. It actually solves the crest problem too.

The other source of ruin is that you just violently conquered two sovereign nations, neither of which wanted to be conquered and have already fought wars to be independent

You are the one inserting your shitty headcanon. Faerghus suddenly doesn’t care about regicide or being conquered. Happily ever after only means so for Edelgard, and she doesn’t give a fuck if everyone is killed

it's almost like Jeralt was afraid of Rhea for a reason and fled in fear of his child's life.

Daily reminder that Rhea didn't know Sothis had already sacrificed herself and that Rhea was trying to have Byleth bodysnatched by Mommy's soul when she had you sit on the throne

Even as lazy as she is she’s very close to Edelgard. Your kids with hilda will be superior than your kids with Edelgard this is fact

>free the continent from the church
Such tyranny, how dare the church support the sovereignty of the alliance, those authoritarian bastards. We need to invade the alliance to free them

>Putting Dancer om your Fortify/Rescue unit
Madness. You are better of putting it on an enemy phase fighter than on Flayn.

The church is the cause of crest based hierarchy you mongoloid. The official line is that they're divine gifts to the especially worthy and thus grant the nobility a heavenly mandate to rule.

but
>the molemen made the original crests and weapons
>edelgard hates crests
why does she blame the church THAT hard?

>benevolent dictatorship
Every single ending in BL results in Dimitri becoming a capable leader who just resolves all the tension with Duscur with no conflict and no mention of future unrest. If that's not enough for you then you can stay mad
>non-colonial apologist game
It's a video game user, you're getting mad about headcanon political messaging in a game with a soap opera-tier JRPG story

I want to sit her on my face and her be too lazy to get off while i struggle to breathe

>Edelgard is a hardcore submissive desperate for a positive authority figure to lean on and comfort her.
So just like Danny's relationship with Jon and Drago?

>She also fucking hates dragons
No she doesn't. She doesn't hate Flayn or Seteth. She knows Sothis is a dragon, but claims she isn't fighting her either. She wouldn't hate ASOIAF dragons because they're not sentient or can transform into humans, either. Hell, she can ride a Wyvern, which ASOIAF dragons pretty much are, in the game.

> hates hereditary nobility.
No, she doesn't. Bernie inherits House Varley and Edelgard keepss her around because she likes her. Edelgard tried bribing Ferdinand by restoring his titles, wealth, and status and lands if he joined her side.

> "strong and independent woman",
No, she isn't. The last season proves Danny is vulnerable and mentally weak. And wanted Jon to support her romantically, but he couldn't.

>Proud of Targaryen heritage
No, that's the complete opposite. She hates her ancestors for being enslavers. And one of the reasons why she wants to implement abolition is because she's embarrassed by the fact that her ancestors were slavers.

>throne as her natural birthright
She realizes that's all fucking BS and even tells Jon the only reason why people would follow her is because she has dragons.

whatever the opening lyrics for God-Shattering Star say.

>If the Church controls the Holy Kingdom, then why would they intervene when the Kingdom swoops in to occupy it? According to you, the Church wouldn't need to intervene if their theocratic puppet state already dealt with it.
And that's my point. It was merely an example of the double standards that the church applies when dealing with the campaigns for independence of Faerghus compared to Leicester. Faerghus is an arm of the church.

But I wanna save all the students and avoid the horrors of war man. These kids don’t deserve their retarded leaders

>step brother
Do you understand what an 'in-law' is, user?

Attached: 1395614714569.png (120x120, 14K)

Ok....so someone lied one thousand years ago? What does that have to do with anything.

Royalty declared heavenly mandate to rule in real life, and centuries later their families are still in power. Is a lie from generations ago what keeps them in power? No, it’s completely and totally irrelevant.

Without the church there would have been the same hierarchy anyways, with the strong leading the weak

Church also lets you recruit every student who isn't a moron, even Hilda jumps ship.

Like how they supported Leicester's sovereignty against the Holy Kingdom's invasion? Yeah don't think the church cares about the alliance either.

>Ignatz’s and Rafael’s paralogue
Like, what the fuck is with that ending?

the HBO abomination is not ASOIAF or Daenarys

>sothis talks to you past timeskip for some reason so clearly not even she knows the "rules" of the universe
>why you can choose sothis for S bond
>one or even a dozen human lives is clearly not a quantifiable comparison for a dragon who believes the world her mother built owes her her mother after her mother was taken from her for no fucking reason, not that it's the right thing to do, but at least you know where rhea's coming from
And finally
>no one really knows the extent of sothis' lifegiving power, but try to remember fodlan should be a barren desert of an island if not for sothis
Also regarding jeralt
>people fear what they do not understand
which is why GD is best route

This entire shitposters posts are a big yikes

>brokers peace for the alliance and kingdom
Dude

That's what I meant

Attached: 1562824299075.jpg (386x379, 31K)

The cause of crest based hierarchy is the crests themselves

Yep magic dust. Blue Lions surely is the best written route. Truly is /pol/'s wet dream. Become colonies every single non-white person, everything will work out somehow.

Do not give this retard (you)

Clever women who can manipulate men are going to still be good at reading which men are good or bad. Clever doesn't mean not spoiled or lazy.

>is it gloucester?
>is it faerghus
>is it the ayy's
THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW

>Pretty much every unti in GD is solid, with maybe ignatz being shaky
Ignatz is actually mad good in Maddening because Rally Speed is fantastic, and Break Shot/Seal Strength are actually worth it way way more often with the tougher enemies.

>Ok....so someone lied one thousand years ago? What does that have to do with anything.

Start the chain of events that lead up to the current day shitheap that Fodlan is at the game’s start? Hello?

Yes considering this is medieval fantasy a noble/commoner divide likely would still exist but adding a demonstrably supernatural power element to it makes it considerably worse. See Faerghus

Lorenz would have a mental breakdown if he knew his dad killed his friend's parents but they still want to tell the player about it

No it didn't. It only brokered Faerghus' independence from the empire. The alliance had to rebel again later when the Kingdom split in 3. The Church would never undermine it's theocracy.

No it isn't. If the TRUTH about them was known they would be seen as dangerous but useful weapons and tools, not automatically granted fucking administrative authority and rulership

In a religious society the knowledge that Crests are the tainted legacy of dragonslayers who rebelled against the goddess and that her children ACTIVELY DESPISE THEM AND THEIR USE, crest bearers would not be fucking silver spoon nobility. They'd be fantasy X-Men and shock troops

>a game about medieval powers fighting each other doesn't reflect my modern political ideas
>muh /pol/
user, I don't know how else to tell you that Fire Emblem games usually end with fairy tale endings. Stop playing games like this and visiting /pol/ if they make you so mad, you just give them more influence

this is an Edeltard apologist, please ignore

>adding a demonstrably supernatural power element to it makes it considerably worse.

The slitherers did this when they made the crests. The hierarchy is completely inevitable, the purpose of the lie is to stabilize the continent and prevent a warring states type deal. And it worked. Centuries pass between wars.

>disparity isn’t the cause of hierarchy

Zero IQ.

>ignatz
>mad good because of rally speed
you're basically reminding us he's only good because the roster around him actually have roles to play, whereas he's just a squishier, weaker, more accurate claude
He still suffers from severe atrophy and ill switch him out for catherine, seteth, shamir, or fuck even flayn for rescue/heal any day
Also it fucking hurts my OCD how blatantly they didnt change his voice for tea parties/giving him gifts/eating with him in JP post timeskip so his ass still sounds girly as fuck
Also i hate his fucking pants

I can't believe I'm going to play through this game 3 and a half times
I went into it with no real expectations since it looked kinda bad from the trailers. Now I can't stop

Attached: maynoaise.jpg (225x225, 7K)

And this is a genocide apologist.

HAVING DRAGON CORPSE MAGIC POWERS DOESN'T QUALIFY YOU AS A BETTER BUREAUCRAT THAN PEOPLE WITHOUT THEM

neither does starting a war after almost 1000 years of peace

Well except for countries which don't lick the Church's boots. Like Duscar and Sreng.

Fucking retard, Crest bearers being rounded up and burnt at the stake like witches is more likely than them being fucking put in charge if everyone knew the truth

user, nonwhites are inhuman pests, it's okay to kill them.

Do you need me to post the crime statistics again?

>The slitherers did this when they made the crests

Fuck no, Rhea made this when she lied about their origins.

If the people knew the truth behind crests the nobles would be treated like pariahs. Their ancestors fucked everything up for everyone else because of their list for power.

It buys a temporary peacebut it ultimately bubbles up into the conflict that takes place in the game, which is still on Rhea ultimately

>Complaining how girly he sounds
Is there something you want to confess user?

>bureaucrat
The lie was one thousand years ago without any established power structures, where the strong get to create them

>genocide
So Edelgard?

To be fair on his role, he can be the unique bow knight since everyone else that isn't a mage is likely going to be a Wyvern, even his other competition Leonie might be a Wyvern Lord instead of bow knight

years of peace
you didn't even play the game

>Edelgard conquers the continent and faces no future consequences from the nations she conquered, kills the evil cultists offscreen
>Dimitri solves his psychosis for no reason and resolves ethnic warfare because he's a good boy
>Claude bumbles his way to an absolutely perfect ending and then fucks off to do it again in another country
If you're mad about magic dust then unironically read a book. Video game stories are almost never good

Fuck off Ingrid

>Duscur
Proof of the church’s religious tolerance. They were slaughtered due to an imperial plot of all things

>crime statistics
So kill all men?

>Crest bearers being rounded up and burnt at the stake like witches is more likely than them being fucking put in charge if everyone knew the truth

So you’re saying you want non-crest bearers to fight crest bearers who are now teaming up instead of competing with each other. Good luck

Those with crests are given preferential treatment in every aspect of life even when their powers grant zero benefit and there are more qualified individuals for the task. Actual competition is stifled by the lies of the church benefitting lazy, stupid, and corrupt individuals just because they might have a minor crest

Unintended collateral damage from war. Much better than the state-sanctioned genocide against Duscar.
Perfect example of a Blue Lions supporter. Thanks for proving my point.

Warlock is not even particularly good on Hubert. No Dark Tomefaire means you may as well go Dark Bishop for Heartseeker and innate Fiendish Blow(even though Fiendish should've already been mastered).
Hubert desperately wants to go Dark Knight.

>If the people knew the truth behind crests the nobles would
Rule over them because they are stronger humans than them and would’ve conquered them a thousand years ago

Divine mandate does not apply a thousand years later, user

>Actual competition is stifled by the lies of the church
Ok slither mole person

Crest bearers are an absolute minority and most aren't near as powerful as the gorillas like Dimitri and Edelgard have. Not to mention that dragons would side against them.

>church’s religious tolerance
>got genocided by the Holy Kingdom
They were free from the church until they got invaded by the Church's personal country.

>state-sanctioned genocide against Duscar.
This only happened after the slithers funded empire made it happen user.

>Actual competition is stifled
>nepotism only exists because of magic lmao

>reddit spacing
>oof
>likes Flayn
Go back

I feel like everyone is forgetting Dedue is literally the only dugger(This is the adjective I'm using for people from Duscur, sue me) that's actually black. Other duggers in his paralogue are all white.

Blue lions lets you get everyone but Claude, edelgard and hubert.

You seem to have forgotten that crest bearers are comically outnumbered by non crest bearers.

Dimitri in all his gorilla strength is taken out offscreen by a bunch of Mooks

>(even though Fiendish should've already been mastered).
Do they not stack?

>start second route on maddening
>get to timeskip, completely burned out by the repeating story/maps and how maddening isn't even that much fun

Attached: 1499399982966.jpg (437x501, 46K)

Jeralt literally says that its been peaceful for a few hundred of years.

Why are they even implied to be black if they're from a rocky, frozen tundra? Magic bullshit I guess

The hell are doing playing FE then if you don't want to confront war? Fuck your golden ending wishes.

>willingly doing maddening again

Nigga I’m not touching this game again till the DLC

Attached: 836A5923-379F-4ED5-B8E2-D30021DC5735.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

Who are those mooks led by you braindead monkey

Multiple crest beaters
Those gorillas would all now be on the same side, and so would anyone not wanting to get murdered by said gorillas

They killed an enemy royal family. Typical bullshit that happens in dynastic power struggles. The Holy Kingdom's reaction on a petty rumor to genocide an entire race of people on a different continent is something else entirely.

>Not wanting to pound Flayn into next week.

Someone needs to go away, and its certainly not them.

Attached: Peak Performance.jpg (850x1200, 220K)

They were never implied to be black, its just dedue whos dark toned.

People really give 3H too much credit, it falls short if you want to replay the game for a different route because there's just so much repetition and all the maps are recycled in every route, resulting in maybe a total of 2 unique maps per route.

The Gonreil family is the strongest family in all of Fodlan.

>Go back
But reddit is full of Edelgard fans

>the entire royal guard and the king getting murdered
>typical petty bullshit

What the fuck dude

>country murders other country's king
>other country retaliates violently
>must be the church purging nonbelievers
Nowhere in the game is it said that Duscur was razed due to religious differences, this is headcanon

>taken out offscreen by a bunch of Mooks
Um
>severely injured
>charging like a retard
Well no shit
RETARD

>heads of state getting assassinated
>typical

Actually forgot that the Blue Lions actually have /pol/ the character in their roster. Can it get anymore blatant the kind of people who support the Blue Lions.

Stop making posts about this weak ass game. I don't know why like 98% of the male characters look like bitches and feminine. Only like 2 look like actual dudes. The rest look like walking shojo troupes. Who responsible for the character designs?

Next, there is like no dark skin girls in the game, all of them are either pale and only like 2 of them are tan and none of them have any real lips worth noting. They're all monkeys bro.

The game play is outdated as shit with turn based fucking strategy. You're literally taking turns to let someone beat you up, fucking stupid man.
You're all bitches, every single one of you. Stop turning this website into a scat fetish website, I don't like seeing shit every time I go on.

Their 3D models actually have black skins. It's just that their portraits are shown as genetic white mans for some reasons, probably because they are lazy to make new portraits.

>Who are those mooks led by you braindead monkey Multiple crest beaters

Imagine a dumb phoneposter calling anyone braindead
Again, if the truth came out about the crests, what the fuck makes you think the common man is going to willingly want to serve the descendants of genocidal tutorial bandits. A ruler has nothing without the support of his people

Wtf I love tumblr now

Fiendish Blow can't be stacked with itself, no.

>petty rumor
>complete atrocity and regicide, scars the prince for life
>literally everyone on the continent except the prince believes it, including someone from Duscur

Yes, the kind of people that actually belong on this site.

Fuck right back off to reddit and leave my babies alone.

Attached: EA0mZ3tVAAAkbKT.jpg large.jpg (2048x661, 198K)

She's not even using actual people until Byleth to my knowledge, just golems. Only reason she put the stone in Byleth is cuz his mom begged Rhea to do it to save the stillborn.

Dedue is an honorary white man

>Ingrid is a horrible racist!
>she apologizes to Dedue a couple sentences into their C support
end this meme

Yes. When you're the king, you have a target on your head from all your enemies. Shocking I know. And again why did that justify genociding an entire race of people?

Well I didn't see the so-called "maintainers of peace for a thousand years" intervening to save the people from genocide. In fact they took advantage of it to kill non-believers and rebels like Lonato's son.

Even if he won the grounder battle Deer route, they'd get stomped by Hubert actually trying at the Empire capital

I don’t give a fuck who they are. If it’s the what, maybe couple hundred-ish people with crests in Fodlan against the millions of others that don’t, I’m taking the field. Crest Bearers have shown themselves to be strong but not THAT strong to the point they can overcome such a massively huge number difference

Dropped this game 8 hours in after launch because of how fucking slow it was but going to try again, do I have to recruit Berny to keep her from that fucking psychopath bitch burning her alive?

>common man is going to willingly want to serve the descendants of genocidal tutorial bandits
People who don’t want to fight a team of superhumans who don’t even want to fight you but will if you try to kill them.
>A ruler has nothing without the support of his people
Most peasants and serfs never have a fuck about their lord, they were too concerned with trying to fucking survive. This whole argument stems from your fucktarded insistence that a divine mandate a millennia ago is somehow the key component in what keeps the aristocratic class in power

Yeah it's easy, just B support her during academy phase if you don't want to bother with skills.

Classic edeltard post

You're thinking of Ingrid.

Why are you saying that all of a sudden everyone agrees with killing all crest bearers because of something their ancestors did literally a thousand years ago, and that literally no one will support them

Jesus Christ dude

Ahh yes. The old I have a black friend (slave of the kind) too. Totally justifies the racism against every other person from Duscar.
>he punishment came swift to your people, and when I heard of the slaughters... Well... I thought it was a punishment well earned. I thought the people cruel and heartless, deserving of the tragedy that befell them.
Literally her B-support.

Hilda can be recruit in BL, and Church you mong.

>I thought
And then the rest of the support happens

>she apologizes to Dedue
Yes only to based Dedue, she still dislikes Duscur's folk.
Go to her rooster card and and look at her dislikes, you will see.

Where the fuck are /pol/fags or anyone getting an idea that Ingrid is a diehard racist. She only judges duscars because she blindly believes the narrative that duscar is responsible but then later on learns more of the truth.

>Most peasants and serfs never have a fuck about their lord, they were too concerned with trying to fucking survive.

And when you get situations like we are with Ferdinand’s dad and the lord fucks with that, uprisings are imminent. And yet you have somehow convinced yourself that things like that and say, a fundamental tenet of the founding religion on the continent being thrown on its head wouldn’t be such a catalyst.

The “divine mandate” lead to the current state of Fodlan as it is now. Does it probably have a similar feudalistic structure if it didn’t happen? Yeah probably this is fucking medical fantasy, but it’s asinine to argue that it wasn’t a huge factor leading into current time the game takes place in

The church does not have the ability to intervene in the Kingdom's war, their knights are skilled but limited in number.
>they took advantage of it to kill Christophe
The only info we get is that he tried to kill the archbishop, his execution isn't about expedience

>I thought
she matured out of it, it's literally the net sentence

Something something "he's not in love with me he's my step brother"

Attached: 1568857076590.png (514x500, 291K)

No the rest of her support is her apologising to Dedue specifically. Nothing about her changing her views on Duscar as a people.

>Yeah probably
When you agree but are too butthurt to admit I’ve been correct the entire time. Baby steps.

>foreigners kill your fiance and your king
>you resent them for it
>get over your resentment after a few interactions with a foreigner, admitting that you're just mad about your fiance's death
Are you the user who said in another thread that Dedue is Dimitri's slave? If so, this is your last (You)

>she blindly believes the narrative
You can say the same about all racists.

Nothing suggests she holds onto her resentment of Duscur forever, it was clearly just about Glenn's death which she also moves past
>muh roster card
user, characters undergo something called development, and the roster card doesn't show this

/pol/fags are a different level hence "diehard" racists. They'll still believe in their bigoted beliefs despite evidence to the contrary.

>Are you the user who said in another thread that Dedue is Dimitri's slave
No but joining in the kingdom's subjugation of a rebellion by your own people against genocide does make it look like it.

You’re arguing that Rhea’s lies about the the origins of crests is irrelevant, which is hilariously false especially considering this narrative as a whole is centered around it.

Agreeing that a medieval fantasy game is likely going to have a standard noble/commoner divide in some way shape or form is an entirely separate matter

Justified wars are fine. But the cluster fuck that is fodlan is just a bunch of retards quibbling. I wanna take my students and carve a new kingdom in dadga

>Dimitri saves Dedue's life
>Dimitri teaches him how to read and write
>Dimitri insists on Dedue being free and not using honorifics
>Dedue insists on staying with Dimitri despite having no requirement to do so
>Is buried next to him after staying by him his whole life voluntarily
You literally don't know what a "slave" is

Just like believing that a third would country from a different continent would collectively plan to assassinate your king and fiance for no benefit at all. And that somehow justifies genocide. Don't think evidence or lack of it matters to racists. They believe what they want to believe.

Why did he suddenly bring this up all of a sudden?

Attached: Edible Plants.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

>Just go invade this other country in turn is somehow justified as well

>All this time i've been training for a duel with a corpse...

Even the Duscur think they did it

I dislike some ethnic groups because I’ve had to live among them and interact with them on the regular. We’re not all equal sweetie

Where else is a well-trained dog like Dedue is meant to go? Back to the genocided wasteland of Duscar? Which is still under Holy Kingdom occupation by the way.

>when you strawman but still agree because you’re too much of a mental midget to admit you’re agreeing with me

Look up some quotes and thoughts from the freed slaves of the south. A lot of them loved their masters and were loyal to them til death.

>Ignoring previous wars with Dadga
>ignoring you’re a divine dragon god and these nonbelievers need to learn to believe

Actual schizophrenia

Were you ever in boy scouts user?

Attached: 40370d1c62b63511be1c9b97be2ba8c8.jpg (532x857, 90K)

Anywhere. He was a blacksmith's son before the war, he doesn't need to become a Kingdom soldier, and he suffers abuses from others because of his choice to stay with Dimitri. He has complete agency to hate or forgive the people that killed his family, you still don't know what a "slave" is

She says the only ones she hate are the ones involved in the regicide. That, in her own point of view, would exclude Dedue and everyone else that didn't take part in it. That comes right after Dedue says Duscur like any other places has both good and bad people.
At this point, her hatred is not even racial, she just initially leaned to race because, to no one's surprise, race is the entry level way to generalize.

Yes because they are occupied and "educated" to think that.

>More retailing wars are somehow justified even though Dagda was already fucked over by a counter invasion by the Empire
>Forcing your religion on other countries

Edelgard doesn't outright want to destroy the church, just abolish Seiros' ways. Hell, they still celebrate religious holidays so they're obviously still into the goddess.

And given how everyone (except Lysithea ig) are pretty much required to have seen Rhea turn into a bloodthirsty dragon for them to go into the BE timeskip, they'd probably be inclined to believe Edelgard is right about the manipulation.

They aren’t occupied and they are taught shit, schizo faggot

He has no sense of taste so eating edible weeds is perfectly normal to a gorilla like him

Dedue has been free his whole life despite his suffering. Free to stay with Dimitri or join his countrymen in rebellion, he has total control over his decisions

No argument. If you raise someone to be a slave, they don't have the means to do anything else outside of what they were groomed their whole life to be.

Said blacksmith were killed by the people is son is currently serving. And where does Dedue display any blacksmithing skills or any other means to support himself outside of being Dimitri's ahem servant?

>doesn't outright want to destroy the church
>slaughters the last remaining children of the goddess and allies with the ones responsible for the goddess' death in the first place
brilliant, the cognitive dissonance is astounding

>Only 1 axe gorilla per route
Did you spec Raphael into general like a nerd or something?

The way Nemesis' release happens makes me think the Slithers can't really control him. So he's mostly a last resort to be used out of spite.

>Not playing as the blue thot patrol
I seriously hope you don't Dedue this

>They aren’t occupied
>What is House Kleiman
Play the game Lionfag.

Flayn and Seteth both live if Byleth is the one to deal the final blow

Rhea dies even in the Church route, her mind is fucking Swiss cheese

>they'd probably be inclined to believe Edelgard is right about the manipulation.
Why? At this point edelgard is proven to be a manipulator herself who has constantly lied to everyone, killed fellow students, and is associated with atrocities like remire

You're actually retarded, Dedue could've done anything with his life after Dimitri helped him. He doesn't have blacksmith skills because he chose to become a vassal, and he can clearly support himself better than most of the cast. He's so devoted Dimitri's uncomfortable and wants them to just be friends. Your pathetic slavery analogies don't work when this is the only case like this in game and it's explicitly voluntary

Edelgard does completely want to destroy the church though and she persecutes believers

DEDUE IS NOT A SLAVE!

A slave and a servant may do the same thing, but the intent and circumstance changes everything. Dedue is loyal without ever being forced from the start.

Nobody definitively knows (except for Linhardt and maybe Claude, and even then they have no hard evidence) who Seteth and Flayn really are. And early on Edelgard may as well be Arundel/Thales minion, calling it an alliance is generous

>if Byleth is the one to deal the final blow
The point is Edelgard is fully prepared to murder the saints if necessary. She would destroy any shred of authority the church once had and leave it a shadow of its former self as a glorified puppet to the Imperial regime because she's a control freak. I'd rather she completely destroy it than leave it in that kind of state

Should I put lethality onto Cyril? I'm only playing hard so no turbo autist character strategies thanks

I just finished Golden Deer route on hard and I'm planning to do another hard run in NG+ for fun and a maddening run in NG for glory. Which route should I do for which?

Dedue is dimitri’s slave has just overtaken “Rhea was behind the western church rebellion” when it comes to completely schizophrenic edeltard fanfiction, for me atleast

lolok

Attached: E7AD67C6-7977-4BBE-AE5D-0C3E1CE3F137.jpg (455x1024, 123K)

>Your pathetic slavery analogies don't work when this is the only case like this in game and it's explicitly voluntary
Oh yes. I remember in Dedue's paralogue where the virtuous prince of Faerghus helped the discriminated Duscar rebellion against the Holy Kingdom's brutal subjugation and build them an independent country. Oh wait....

The choice in the tomb is absolutely retarded, and the game just makes whoever you didn't choose a cartoon villain so you don't have to think too hard. If anyone in this game had a functioning brain then there wouldn't be a war in a video game about war

>edelgard always tells the truth
Actions speak louder than words

>religion is just the church and not the actual beliefs and worship of the goddess
ok

*persecutes believers and eradicates the faith*