Nintendo never made anything good

Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Metroid Prime, Earthbound, and Pokemon were all actually made by different companies that they merely own the rights too.
Xenoblade and Fire Emblem also fall under this.

What you're left with from the Golden Era they actually did are Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and Star Fox.

Attached: 1568934354617m.jpg (1024x1015, 155K)

F-Zero

Utter shit.

what you fail to understand is that all those games had some of the strictest fucking oversight by Nintendo, look at Eternal Darkness, Denis Dyack never made anything good after that, WONDER WHY

Punch-Out

All those developers were either owned by or so heavily associated with Nintendo that the distinction doesn’t fucking matter.

>Nintendo never made anything good
>Lists things Nintendo directly made that are good

Nice thread retard

Attached: 1532889370924.jpg (1100x1650, 509K)

Starfox wasn't made by them either.

Attached: Eclipse1.jpg (863x963, 644K)

Wrong. Argonaut handled the programming and 3D technology of the Super FX chip. The rest of the game was handled by Nintendo staff. Only Dylan Cuthbert helped out with game design.

Why was Gambino such a prick? It's not Guts fault his adoptive mother died, Gambino lost a leg, and anything else that happened to him.

Attached: 9d91608374fb5083af166771b22f976ae72d2ac1_hq.jpg (1024x761, 192K)

>reading comprehension

So you're just pretending that the Zelda games don't exist or?

Attached: Donovan Forced to watch.jpg (738x851, 139K)

BOTW is hot garbo

Pikmin, nigger.

Because it was easier for him to blame Guts rather than facing reality with the loss of his leg as the tipping point

So Sony never made anything good since crash bandicoot / uncharted, infamous, sly cooper etc. Were all made by different companies

retro studios is nintendo

I understand this is low quality bait but lumping retro in with the likes of rare or HAL makes my autism flare up, you don't get to redefine words and legal concepts

ALttP sure as fuck isn't garbage.

Super Metroid, Yoshi's island, Mario Odyssey and Ocarina of time are all spectacular games, and those are only the ones that came to mind, I know there are more like those.

I wanna know more about Skullknight aka Gaiseric and Void but then again I bet all of the Godhand have cool backstories.

Attached: 0037-019.jpg (1091x1600, 438K)

Sony was so fearful of Naughty Dog at the time they were planning to make a "Crash Killer", i can't for the life of me find the name right now though but i think it was some english name like Alex somethingtitle.