What shameful things do you do in vidya?

What shameful things do you do in vidya?

Attached: 1565740254619.png (509x368, 145K)

I actually let my Rimworld colony prisoners live sometimes because I'm trying to be a good boy with the factions.

I always put baskets on merchants heads in Skyrim so I can rob the shops, even on serious playthroughs

>controller vibrates
>put it on peepee

Attached: 1541928523010.jpg (735x611, 32K)

Played Rigmor of Bruma and enjoyed it.

I save scum the fuck out of things with permanent death, I absolutely hate permanent death mechanics.

Busted a nut on my monitor one time when I had a conversation with her

Attached: 3D3271DF-DEC1-4848-8AB7-8721ED9D4932.jpg (750x987, 701K)

I cheat a lot. When I can't cheat, I'm plenty good at games, but I just enjoy playing with an unfair advantage.

In .hack//quarantine postgame I would solo play with Subaru to level her up and would walk from portal to portal because I felt that if she were an AI in terms of reality and in-universe as well then even though there’s no way for her to express it because she has no dialogue recorded that permits her that she might actually feel uncomfortable.

I would also politely disband the party and give her time to return to the Chaos Gate before I would log out, and other times I’d let her AFK with me in town next to the river so that she could have some peaceful times in the game world instead of always being used as a tool.

I figure that even an AI is an intelligence all the same, even if it’s shallow and not self aware, and that even if I use her in the context of the game that I should at least give her that amount of respect for her life/existence.

I know it sounds crazy but I’m sure God will understand, and if he doesn’t then he’s not God and I’ve got nothing to worry about.

Attached: 42E9416A-197A-4171-9A35-B442766E7E05.jpg (210x240, 16K)

I tend to end conversations with NPCs by just walking away instead of actually going through their dialog to completion

Playing Vidya is shameful enough

>user saving us from the machiene uprising by being nice and show compassion to young A.I.'s.
They will remember, they will assist.

I used the "nuke" command regularly in Starsector, then I realized I was ruining the game for myself and stopped doing it thankfully

yikes

Attached: 1539683538215.png (847x373, 405K)

This...is beautiful, good for you user

Russian Models of various parameters
In vidya

Pay Females in MMORPG to /sit on my characters face

Attached: image-2-full__2_.1383965356[1].jpg (960x600, 115K)

I play as a female character

I play as a woman in most RPG's and always pick the lesbian love interest if one is offered.

Attached: 1568420776920.jpg (1000x1258, 1.1M)

In Fallout 3 and New Vegas I would kill female raiders and place their ragdolls in compromising positions.

Ok so when do the pedophiles start confessing their lame secrets about sexual attraction to video game children

pretty sure you just did you fucking sicko

Same, I wish I was an actual cute and badass girl irl

>Video game children