>Never played DMC3
>Should I buy?

Attached: Stop.png (1162x762, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-nEtnQYSlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play DMC1 first. Then 3

What a stupid question

You absolutely should fucking play DMC3, that isnt even a question.
Its gameplay is weaker than 5's, but its still certainly good.

If you like good
>Gameplay
>Characters
>Story
>Music
>Well defined atmostphere
Then yes.

Attached: 879314764109714.webm (332x680, 2.1M)

DMC 2 is best

Of course, might be a tad clunky compared to the modern games but the gameplay hasn't change too much and vergil is at his best in dmc3

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=W-nEtnQYSlo

This, but instead of playing DMC1, dont.

Yeah, DMC3 is excellent

do what said. Make sure to play it properly if you're running it on the PC. Needs mods to work.

Loads of fun, Dante plays way better in 3 than 4.
good luck op

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 6K)

yes
you fucking dead weight

Attached: 1568505201011.jpg (600x438, 54K)

why do people skip parts/games/movies
i will never get this. you are missing on so much by doing that

Attached: 1546425484351.jpg (672x787, 48K)

A lot of people play/watch something to talk about it with others. If they rewatch everything from scratch they'll miss out on the discussion and the fad.

Or they just think the games are exactly the same, but updated. I mean would you honestly expect people to play all the call of duties before playing the newest one?

The fact that someone needs to ask should he play previous installments of a game he liked is worse imo.

Attached: 1486341943159.jpg (328x277, 11K)

I was hopeful DMC5 would happen, but then I eventually gave up and saw no point in playing the other games.

When it was revealed at E3, I was too busy to go back and play the other games.

>implying that is not an extremely valid question when DMC 2 and DMC exists

Late 90s?
My first DMC was also 4 but I knew of DMC3 back then when it came out I just was more interested in other games(GOW,yeah I was a shitter as a kid)

Attached: BfxmjJp.gif (290x212, 1.43M)

Yeah because it's hard to watch a gameplay video and decide for yourself. Hell forget about the video if you lurked here for just a small amount of time you'd know.

yes DMC3 is the best one
cringe
based

I always make sure to watch movies and read books in order, but it can be a pain to find older games. Vidya is probably the worst preserved medium.

>There are anons who advocate skipping 1 just to get to 3

I'll never be sure if they're just baiting or legitimately retarded.

Attached: 1529360383017.png (500x530, 276K)

Yeah, dmc is the zoomer franchise.
BANG BANG HELL YEAH WOOOOO

Attached: haibane3.gif (500x315, 1.02M)

Devil May Cry 3 is good yes, to put it in simple terms how Dante works, imagine DMC4-5 Dante but you are locked to only 2 weapons and 2 guns, and you can only have one style at the time only able to change by visiting the Statues/Start of the mission. You also can't buy the upgrades but you gotta "grind" the levels by using the style.

It's why people recommend the PC version (from the HD collection) the best way to play DMC3, you can mod it to have Style Switch ala DMC4-5

>478624356
kek

DMC3 is perfectly balanced around having only one style at a time. If you're using the ss mod, it completely breaks the game and you're pretty much cheating.

>/ss/ mod
hoo boy