Went from the 30th to TBA

>went from the 30th to TBA
what the fuck is wrong with the Krauts, this pussy faggot on suicide watch?

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO.png (325x394, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vWCG0r1c
youtube.com/watch?v=mtQPsVxI8H8
youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I knew it was too good to be true.

The guy is mentally ill just let go and try something similar like portal knights or other shit that is gonna get released soon.

WE GOT TO COCKY BROS

It was a widespread steam issue. Happened to other TBA games as well.

It was a steam error. It's happened before on other games. I bet it could still be the date as a coincidence though.

source?

By the way, anyone with the Beta, you can break past the title screen and walk around and explore with cheat engine. Use this and save it as a ct file for cheat engine.

pastebin.com/vWCG0r1c

This, except dragon builders 2. Portal knights is garbage shit that lost all potential to be great.

Somebody left the title screen on for 8 hours to capture all the land generation. The fucking madman. youtube.com/watch?v=mtQPsVxI8H8

It was always TBA on the Steam page, dude
t. checked that page daily

but the beta is still on the 23rd? that's basically release

Guten tag my fell krautbros.

My dad's side of the family emigrated from Bavaria about a century ago, what can you tell me about this area of Germany?

Attached: bavaria-map-56a3a27a3df78cf7727e58c6.jpg (960x640, 55K)

A couple hours it had 30th on it. Apparently this shit happened for Starwars as well or something. A TBA game will suddenly get a release date and then change back.

nice

Don't do this it creates mustard gas

>people died waiting for Cube World
>probably his last thoughts were "fuck that kraut for stealing my money"

Attached: 1477553996036.jpg (1280x1024, 913K)

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

Are you guys all fucking stupid or what, it says this when you start up the steam game

Attached: Untitled.png (1913x1075, 534K)

we're talking about the release you dumb nigger, not the closed beta

Full release man. Steam fucked up and the TBA on the page was replaced with Sept 30th. It did the same thing for Silksong, went to June 12th or something.

>dupes a whole new slew of dumb as tacks fucktards to buy his vaporware
>manages to do it 6 years after the first duping

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

>early access
>listing the release

so you're complete retards

>NOOOOOOOO IT WASN'T ACTUALLY GOING TO RELEASE ON THE 30TH
shut the fuck you stupid nigger.

Attached: ss+(2019-09-19+at+04.15.20).jpg (1916x1008, 615K)

>early access
hahahhaha early access for a 6 year old game, wollay go fix the game you schizo freak

How wild do the coordinates change when you make a new character?

won't be able to know until release. in this title screen everyone starts in the same spot, and you don't break in by making a character, you just fall from the eagle.

Ah, that's kind of funny. I wonder if that means the title screen land won't be the same as the seed Wollay is releasing the game with.

>can't even make the game run on w7
This dude's going to get bullied into hiding again and he'll deserve it.

Maybe the Ooblets developers will hire him instead.

hahaha i fucking called it.

but it was a glitch, a bunch of other TBA games had their release date set to the 30th you tard.

Desperate AND illiterate.

madlad

>Hello everyone, I apologize for not updating the game for the past 10 years. Ever since the game's launch I was flooded with angry emails about the lack of windows 7 support that broke something inside of me to the point where my crippling depression returned three times as bad. But after all this time, I feel I'm finally ready to give you all the update you deserve, Please enjoy 1.01

cope. this game is never coming out. preorder hytale already.

Attached: 1568914134584.png (337x455, 151K)

Is this just a minecraft clone? What's unique about this one?

die boomer

Ouch. I wonder why the huge variance though? Some have given a reasonable date, while others are shit like this. Is it really just random? How can this issue even be a thing? What determines Steam even self editing pages like this and why only dates?

you can uhhh get a bunch of pets and ride them around. oh and it has super basic rpg elements.

No building. It's completely an RPG, with a heavy emphasis on exploring.

CLOSED BETA CHADS WW@
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Attached: 1475714720547.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

You mean monday.
I'm taking the afternoon off work for it

I don't expect it'll entertain me for even an hour but I might as well try to get something out of that purchase again. That is if the w7 fix even still works when it's actually out.

that's right subhuman 3rdworld shitter, W7 is dead

Attached: Untitled.png (661x357, 118K)

>kana
tranny alert

It will. All of the key files for the game are already in what we have. All he's adding is the actual world information. The engine works just fine once it has the proper dll files

Their steam mods are in desperate need of a swirly.

IM READY

Attached: 1404622863292.jpg (233x333, 99K)

I don't know why but one mod in the steam discussions is someone from the reddit discord, probably because it's the one person from that hellscape wollay actually talked to.

He's trying to cash in on the up you idiots. Are you really surprised? No w7 support still.

HEDGES AND CLIPPERS AND HEDGES AND CLIPPERS

How do their brains function? Do they actually believe w7 is going to combust once the "support" ends? Haven't had any "support" since I had mine installed years back.

Coping poorfag

I had the option to "upgrade" like the rest. I didn't. W10 is fucking bloated spyware garbage I have it on my new laptop.

>S-Spyware!
Keep being a retard, doesn’t matter To me tho, You’re the one who’s not going to be able to play Cubeworld

Learn to read

Hell yeah, I can't wait to throw my boomerang around and glide to dungeons with my Yea Forumsros again!

I guarantee you that gov computers will still be using Vista in 5 years time.

that's because they're cheap as fuck, not because it has no spyware or some shit

>he thinks his laptop will be able to play Cubeworld
LOL

>thinks
I know

Yeah, gov computers are easy to crack into. Just the other day I broke into this chicks pc, name was hillary or something, anyway shes got skeletons in her closet. Major league big shit that could get her landed into prisoamid1q2-1jd t3mkb 9240

?

reminder that mods there aren't devs. just faggots who are either fans of the game or friends with wollays wife

Based

you can still play the alpha