This is the best Persona character

This is the best Persona character.

Attached: 1791315-p2_eikichi_mishina2.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Tatsuya Suou is

Both of these are correct.

Was he the og tranny Yea Forums?
Also
>sideline p1 and 2 to appeal to the 3-5 fags
fuck atlus

Wrong, it's this guy

Attached: smugfu.jpg (800x600, 26K)

/thread

>looks like a visual kei reject mixed with a tranny
>speaks broken engrish, screams a lot and does Jojo poses
>is actually one of the most down-to-earth, reasonable people in the entire Persona franchise
Michel is a cool guy.

>The only party member you can’t fuck
What did they mean by this

This, I was kinda expecting some one-dimensional retard and he came out as a wholesome guy with a relatable story.

OP here, I posted the wrong picture at first, my bad.

Attached: disguised.png (217x211, 18K)

That's a weird Igor you have here

>OP is Nyarlethotep

>OP is you, and you're OP

I miss Philemon bros...

>best Persona character
>is a fatfag

same. I thought maybe he was back in P5 since the butterfly was back and getting acknowledged again but Atlus only continues to disappoint

Attached: 1566023292356.png (565x622, 267K)

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka OK.jpg (585x800, 218K)

Attached: 1568775538264.jpg (600x800, 150K)

I felt like I was the only one disappointed finding out that the butterfly had nothing to do with Philemon and it was just another velvet room bitch. It felt like Phil literally got cucked outta being the butterfly.

Junpei is the better bro but eikechi is a very close second

Attached: 02391493-1A8C-4817-80DA-54E8F6072C7D.jpg (297x219, 29K)

There's two butterflies in P5, one is Lavenza and the other is the Philemon and shows near the end
Philly is also in PQ2

What I liked very much about Tsumi and Batsu is that all the random NPCs around town had personalities that could change as story progressed. Like, every location had its own minor story with its own cast of characters going on instead of cardboard cutouts spitting out stuff like "haha have you heard that the end of the world is scheduled right after our midterm exams Thundercock-kun?"

Nah man, I was pretty disappointed too. He was last "acknowledged" back in P3, even then it was just more implied than anything else, but I miss him. He could've appeared at that moment in the end when Fake Igor was revealed to be the true culprit. And then you could like work together to get back the real Igor and stop fake god of humanity #23142. Maybe imply Nyarly had to do with the setup.

Essentially, replace Velvet Room Loli No. 3 with Phil.

Nah

Attached: majin tensei heroine.jpg (1596x3020, 575K)

>Majin Tensei
>not based Ogiwara

for shame

>that one dude who was forced to crossdress as a maid for school festival reasons right before you do the air shelter
>spend days in the air shelter
>that guy is into it now

I don't remember that part. Then again I haven't played P5 since release.
Did he actually appear in PQ2 or was he a butterfly without much bearing to the plot?

Oh great, he's just a butterfly again. And Belladonna and Nameless are invisible like always.
>inb4 they don't use Tadashi's characters out of respect
They never stopped using Igor though.

Just a butterfly

ah, of course

Attached: 1568251526964.gif (450x253, 997K)

Ok, but why does he work at Capsule Corp if he's a Persona character?

By what dimension are we determining what the "best" is? In terms of aesthetics, she's my pick; if that's not the factor than Ogirwara is cool, for sure.

Attached: kei nanjo.jpg (892x1872, 130K)

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE GAS CHAMBER BABY! WE FIGHT AS WELL AS WE SING!