Daily reminder this game is trash

Daily reminder this game is trash.

Attached: garbo.jpg (960x960, 95K)

I really liked it, imagine being so plugged into a hivemind you actively make your life less fun

Trash? Naw. It was pretty good. It just happens to be the worst game in its series.

Attached: 1546155680733.jpg (552x615, 73K)

>Daily
>Will absolutely not post this daily

why do people say pvp was so good?
i found pvp in ds3 much more enjoyable and felt like it worked better.
I only miss the dual wielding t.bh famalam

>People can't get over DS2 being the most fun souls game
>People can't get over the 2016 election results
Pathetic

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 34K)

zoomers shouldn't be allowed to post.

I loved DS1 and didn't catch any spoilers for 2. I remember being genuinely hyped on launch day to play it and just from wandering around the starting area I ended up thinking "what the fuck did they do?". My opinion was completely untainted by Yea Forums, there's just something wrong with the movement on a fundamental level. Maybe it was the dead zone.

Pictured: the average Dark Souls 2 player.

2>1>3 is the ONLY logical core souls game goodness ordering. Yea Forums loves to claim “gameplay > graphics” yet shitters scream and shout about some dumb looking textures or the floating lava castle in ds2 like the world is ending. 2 has the best PvP(sm doesn’t matter if you actually play the game and level your character beyond millions of souls, there’s a ring obtainable at ~30,000 am if you believe otherwise), best DLC by far, best armour and weapon variety, best build variety...the list goes on.

Demon's >3>1>2

These games have interesting gimmicks good and bad. I never heard of any gimmicks from Dark Souls 2 though, are there any ?

>I never heard of any gimmicks from Dark Souls 2 though, are there any ?
There’s the dualwielding gimmick and more accessible replayability features, the second one being very ironic for DS2 specifically.
The most interesting feature are bonfire aesetics. They reset an area inbetween bonfires while pumping it up a ‘newgame’ level. It’s funny because they’re in the game you’d want to replay the least; it’d be interesting to see it come back sometime.

>“gameplay > graphics”
Most of the goodness you can get from DS2 comes from the buildcrafting. On the most basic of levels I just really don’t like how it plays. It feels TOO stiff and I think the gameplay reflects that. DS1 is slow and heavy without feeling so rigid, and it feels like the fights are more interesting as a result.

This

>best dlc
Please say sike

Dark Souls 2 has good gameplay under the hood which is hampered by the fact that it controls and just feels awful to play, so Dark Souls 1 still has it beat.
Also, world design, atmosphere, lore, etc are more important for Dark Souls than both gameplay and graphics, but Dark Souls 2 fucked those up

I want more of it.

It is, but it's still better than 90% of games released in its gen so it's cool.

It was better than 3 at least.

>bad movement
>bad level design
>bad world design
>bad bosses
>bad hit boxes
>bad enemy AI
>bad sound design
>lifegems
>ADP
It's a garbage game. I still have fun with it though.
Still objectively the worst souls game by a large margin.

My favorite of the 3.

Crown of the ivory king is the single best piece of dlc in all the of soul/bourne

The problem is that the part of DS2 that really sucks, the beginning, often prevents people from even getting to the good bits by boring them to death.

>Reskinned bosses
>Boss with RNG
>Areas consisting of rooms with nothing in them and snowy hallways
It's shit. Avaa is the best thing out of it.
Still better than Ashes of Ariandel however.

ds2 is my favorite one

sorry wrong pic

Attached: file.png (800x1128, 1.94M)

It's okay, both images work

trash? no
weakest in the series? absolutely
Lords of The Fallen is trash
DS2 is aight

Attached: 1568672602119.jpg (1200x900, 189K)

>weakest in the series?
That's definitely .

ds2 fags deflecting to ds3 when des or sekiro would be the easier victory

Attached: Db8xb9kV4AIiOJY.jpg (767x484, 46K)