I really think Kasumi would be a perfect addition to Smash Ultimate

I really think Kasumi would be a perfect addition to Smash Ultimate

Attached: Dead_or_Alive_Dimensions_(NA).jpg (1500x1339, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IDOfOY22BE4
youtu.be/WwJ8Ma55ruw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Dimensions any good?

Agree, she’s the mascot of Tecmo and they need a rep so it makes perfect sense.

rachel and momiji are better senrans

kasumi = oyasumi from smash

Yes Kasumi is perfect for everything, she the perfect woman.

Ryu is a more fitting pick because his first game was ported onto the NES. You won't get your waifu.

If you dont mind the launch streetpass only outfits missing now yeah itsperfect

Ryu from NES NG isn't the same person as the DOA/NG one. Itagaki basically needed a ninja for DOA and just dusted of Ryu.

>Tfw have this digitally on my 3DS
Feels bretty good bros, check it out If you have a hacked 3ds

It's the awkward game that's between DOA2U and DOA5. Not to mention it's plot isn't canon to the series if you care about such things.

If she got in what stage should she get

I was thinking Danger Zone from DOA1

>muh NES
Fuck off 80s kid, you shouldn't even be posting on Yea Forums at this point

Yes, he is.
He canonically can defeat the next 10 strongest fighters, all on his own.

Yeah that's why he lost to Kasumi in DOA1 right? His title of strongest ninja is actually related to him finally beating Kasumi in DOA2

Best Song
youtu.be/IDOfOY22BE4

Yeah so is that why even the Ninja Gaiden developers said they want Kasumi as their rep in Smash? Ryu is a glorified Captain Falcon, irrelevant outside his crossover appearance in a popular fighting game. Unlike Terry who is the protagonist of KOF the most popular SNK franchise, Kasumi & Ayane are the only protagonists and Ninja Gaiden hasn’t been considered their flagship franchise for nearly 30 years

It's decent if not only for the flimsy buttons.

Based and Kasumipilled

Protagonist of KoF is Kyo.
Terry is Fatal Fury's.

>Paper Mario for Smash!
>Chibi Robo for Smash!
>Kasumi for Smash!

No. Fix your franchise first. Then you can worry about representation

>Kyo
I think you wanted to say Iori, Kyoshitter

They didn't even fight in DOA1 (if you discount Dimensions). Hayabusa was after Kasumi in DOA2 and wiped the floor with her.

I know you're desperate but there is a reason why Kasumi is considered the strongest ninja alive in DOA and why she is sought after by DOATec.

Protagonist will canonically alwas be the strongest in video games

It was actually the last good doa game imo. 5 was paasable at best.

can I skip 1-4 if I play this?

Pretty much. It's a good retelling but you should still try out those individual games. It does have some pretty nice remixes that only dimensions has as well. There is a samus level in it also. Ridley is a danger zone.

>last good doa game
L-O-L are you trying to say that the shitstain that was DOA4 is better than DOA5? Don't make me laugh.

I said last good game. I did not say heavy stun all hits the game was good. doa4 was shit. Dimensions took out a lot of the bullshit that happened in 4. It was a big step in the right direction minus only being on 3ds. 5 was shit on launch. Ultimate was okay for 5. 6 sucks ass and had a worse launch than 5. Change my mind.

Why should I change your mind when you already decided DOA6 is shit?

Dimensions is surprisingly good for a handheld fighting game. It's effectively a full original Xbox era DoA crammed into 3DS, plays super smooth. Good luck getting matches though unless you buy two copies and play local.

You don't need to. It was just a buzzquote. I wish it was good but they just basically made the tekken 4 of doa yet again in all but story quality.

Attached: dmw.jpg (540x540, 43K)

Also the DLC policy is literally the worst ever implemented.
>hey we got these cool free costumes for you
>they're only available if you log in on THIS ONE SPECIFIC DAY
>no, you can't buy them with money after that day passes, they're just gone forever

>his 3ds isnt hacked

Just hack them in. It's not hard. It was a reward for early adopters. I got all the outfits desu. The game was worth the full price since it literally had every doa character and some reworked ones from back in the day and tons of new content.

You're just coping for being a late adopter.

Fuck off, defending something as retarded as that stupid fucking shit. There is absolutely no valid reason to have any DLC in any game that can't be bought with money.

Suck my nuts latefag

Never gonna happen, her design & games are way too lewd for Smash.

Attached: 1568526094749.gif (500x281, 1020K)

>Kasumi
>lewd
I think you are confused, Kasumi is purer than the purest Nintendo girl.

>Kasumi
>strongest
Phase 4 and all those clones were based on her because they couldn't capture Ryu, and Hayate was a shitter.
Ryu canonically defeated Kasumi in DOA2, and went on to defeat Bankotsubo (Tengu).

There's a ton of games where the protagonist isn't the strongest. Even fighting games.

Hahaha you fell into it!!!
C'mon man, my attached gif was clear enough...

I think we're capped on actual FG reps, but I agree, OP. Definitely.

>Phase 4 and all those clones were based on her because they couldn't capture Ryu
WRONG, you literally don't even know why they are after Kasumi and why they cloned Riadou to begin with. The game outright tells you that Mugen Tenshin is the superior bloodline and technique to Dragon Ninjas.

She was sought after by DOATEC because she won the first tournament. Hayabusa only kept an eye on things - the first time he intervened was during the second tournament, and he went on to defeat both Kasumi and Hayate, and finally Bankotsubo. When Ryu and Hayate fight in a later game, you can see pretty clearly he's just toying around with Hayate.

Fucking hell, Ryu opened an undead dragon's maw from the inside, and you're saying he's weaker than a booby girl that uses a sword?

Tinas DOA1 theme is so GOOD

youtu.be/WwJ8Ma55ruw

Also Dimensions still holds up very well being a launch 3DS title

Attached: 1778888-hitomi.png (597x521, 514K)

>Fucking hell, Ryu opened an undead dragon's maw from the inside, and you're saying he's weaker than a booby girl that uses a sword?
Yes, play NG3RE Kasumi is better than Ryu in it too.

She's better at being the star of ryona videos

Don't be so butthurt. Ryu can still be the strongest in his games but when Kasumi is involved he's just a secondary.

Given that Ryu has something that sets him apart from the other Dragon Ninjas, DOATEC most probably doesn't even know of Ryu's exploits.

>Kasumi & Ayane are the only protagonists
I think you mean Marie Rose and Honoka

Remember when Tina was a brunette? Why did Itagaki had to make her a blond bimbo.

>I think you mean Marie Rose and Honoka
>dat cringe inducing Honoka and Marie in Warriors All-Stars
Thanks for reminding me.

I really think white legwear is hot as fuck