No mmbn7

>no mmbn7
>no mmbn collection
>no mmbn reboot
>no starforce 4
>no starforce collection
>no starforce reboot

Attached: 1568600977373.jpg (1344x2176, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M0tH5Joua70
youtube.com/watch?v=lSvlXpfXhy8
youtube.com/watch?v=r3C892i_LYY
youtube.com/watch?v=eBcAAFzoLdk
youtube.com/watch?v=YZsoeR1EMCo
youtube.com/watch?v=a-CqSMuS9Nw&list=PLCJs7NooGXkWAzHfvIbFkXJb_xVVUofO5&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=stAXKovYETw&list=PLCJs7NooGXkWAzHfvIbFkXJb_xVVUofO5&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=TCqeVKvoSAc
youtube.com/watch?v=BTdzif_44oA
youtube.com/watch?v=9TpvsKWTx6k
youtube.com/watch?v=zA3BZcTWmxw
youtube.com/watch?v=JTLPGNoI9Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=FXdZeNuJfRo&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=hlmumd-GE5A&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=9W_BwPVZJsg&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=27
youtube.com/watch?v=8Uo3kX8uM1c&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=43
youtube.com/watch?v=DZEshPBFLws&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=47
youtube.com/watch?v=2URfoL8myFg&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=59
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB3IFyqPF24
youtube.com/watch?v=JHUW6iWnWjI
youtube.com/watch?v=BZ5YGye27hs
youtube.com/watch?v=TxjmgqK_H-Q
deviantart.com/acediez/gallery/24653863/project-dotexe
youtube.com/watch?v=gtZaODkxhC8
youtube.com/watch?v=gPK168ZzPgE
youtube.com/watch?v=qZxxCF67xmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wUGX8eVQDKs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa_TaHGAym4
twitter.com/atelierbunny/status/1119717627021144064
youtu.be/F7r507Eat9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

capcom specfically name dropped EXE when it came to getting future games

it's happening

No fuck all of that. Where's my Mega Man Legends 3?

> time gap 20 years into adult lan era
> P.E.T's replaced with Smart Phones
> include Sigma and mavericks in some form by name or character
> Patch geting X.EXE
sign me the fuck up

> Chaud has a kid
> Names him Axl
> give him Zero.EXE
> retcon network transmission
wouldn't be upset

>presenting dat ass

> 34 year old lan
> megaman.EXE still looking like a Shota
anybody else wierded out by this

will we ever get our going home anons?

Attached: 1556760527508.png (1106x957, 623K)

why hasn't any indie game been able to properly mimmick the battle network style?
closest we got was shanghai but technically it was just a touhou clone of it

Attached: 481onsmt7yt11.gif (480x320, 1.01M)

Why would a program age?

Attached: _cirno_touhou_drawn_by_rochika_gekijou_5e12b7fb11954830615983d3e18e921b.jpg (731x812, 322K)

Why is Kazemon a NetNavi?

At the very least, we'll get a Legacy Collection sometime within the next two years.

Attached: 1563753145671.png (532x249, 15K)

i wouldn't like say age
i mean they could modify EXE to look older to look like a grown up Hub

> Battle network got no music tracks in smash ultimate but starforce did

Attached: 1560128331083.png (480x320, 10K)

it's ok user.
maybe the .EXE mii fighter outfit will give us running through cyberworld

please sakurai let it happen

Zero was a character already, he was a virus, no idea where he's at now.

did any gameboy advance tracks get into Ultimate?
>they took out the Advance Wars assist trophy

Attached: 1338844673302.jpg (632x691, 169K)

I wish we had gotten a mainline Battle Network game that included the Navis from the spinoff games, i.e. Needleman, Gravityman, Starman, Swordman, Brightman, Nitroman, Ring and Zero.

Pretty sure the Zero theme is from the first Mega Man Zero game

Meddy is the single reason why I like Team Protoman over Team Colonel.

its gunna be gachashit. japan doesn't make good games any more.

yeah it's getting a mobile game

Attached: heh.png (500x475, 193K)

Hey listen, a Battle Network game on mobile devices is honestly the next best thing that could happen for the series, it was made to end up like this. Though I'd hate the idea of getting chips through gachashit. If not that then what? Gacha to be able to get any one NetNavi out of the dozens that exist?

youtu.be/M0tH5Joua70

Attached: MMBN.png (2000x600, 1.17M)

Please don't encourage the slop just because you're desperate

>Battle Network 1 GBA and not Operation Star Force
user why. The DS remake honestly makes that game so much better.
Anyway, my ranking is
1>3>5>2>4 and I have yet to play 6

>1 better than 3

Attached: 1552361241349.png (481x383, 15K)

Yeah, whatever man. I had way more fun with 1 because I played the DS version. I still do not understand why everyone thinks 3 is the pinnacle of the series, it wasn't even that good.

Yea Forums knows no limits to saying stupid shit.

I haven't played BN in a quadrillion years, but I know everyone always has beef with 4. What was so bad about it?

Attached: 0354786544.jpg (525x525, 101K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lSvlXpfXhy8
youtube.com/watch?v=r3C892i_LYY
youtube.com/watch?v=eBcAAFzoLdk
youtube.com/watch?v=YZsoeR1EMCo
youtube.com/watch?v=a-CqSMuS9Nw&list=PLCJs7NooGXkWAzHfvIbFkXJb_xVVUofO5&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=stAXKovYETw&list=PLCJs7NooGXkWAzHfvIbFkXJb_xVVUofO5&index=6

this man is a godsend

youtube.com/watch?v=TCqeVKvoSAc
HIRE
THIS
MAN

The pacing is fucking miserable. The Tournaments, of which there are three and every single one follows the same boring ass formula, make you go through uninteresting and terrible mini missions before every match.
It's just so boring in every way, it's a slog to go through and the game locks various amounts of content behind multiple playthroughs.

>Patch geting X.EXE

But his Navi is called MegaMan Jr.

Shame he keeps using the same guitar SFX and also doesn't allow his remixes to be shared

>be starforce fag
>was content with 3 as an ending
>cancelled 4 leaks soured my impression on the series
God damnit

>MegaMan.exe spirit battle has to use the Starforce theme as a close-fit
>Still faithful to the EXE early series by equipping Mega Man with things similar to minibomb, sword, and cannon chips, on battlefield version of Hanenbow

I still appreciate that battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTdzif_44oA
youtube.com/watch?v=9TpvsKWTx6k
youtube.com/watch?v=zA3BZcTWmxw
youtube.com/watch?v=JTLPGNoI9Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=FXdZeNuJfRo&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=hlmumd-GE5A&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=21

>I haven't played BN in a quadrillion years, but I know everyone always has beef with 4. What was so bad about it?

I made a list, actually.

The gist was that the story was too unfocused, the Souls weren't built around properly to the point multiple transformations feel terrible, several viruses in this game are incredibly terrible (Spidy, CircKill, Melody, etc.), and so on.

youtube.com/watch?v=9W_BwPVZJsg&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=27
youtube.com/watch?v=8Uo3kX8uM1c&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=43
youtube.com/watch?v=DZEshPBFLws&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=47
youtube.com/watch?v=2URfoL8myFg&list=PLCJs7NooGXkVyOAOovq-SlZDxvq3db9FY&index=59

If you don't like it don't play it. Simple as that.

There almost being a 4 doesn't make 3 lest of a good ending.

nobody cares there's like 30 fucking mega man games nerd. Is there a worst fanbase then megafags always fucking complaining

>Don't play the Mobile BN game
>Series fucking dies again for another almost 15 years
Yeah okay user

I don't plan to. But I will continue to shit on it, thanks.

Take your meds

i could write a fucking essay on why 4 is so bad
but the tl;dr of it is that
>3 was meant to be the finale, but sold well so capcom forced them to make another
>a lot of the original team wasnt there so it became a hackjob project developed in the span of a year or two
>game is riddled with awful design decisions, bugs, stupid plot even by BN standards, and translation errors
>gameplay itself follows a trend of Story > Tournament > Story > Tournament > Story > Tournament > End
>story barely develops since the tournaments are almost effectively RNG for which opponents you get
>tournament matches follow a trend of See Opponent > Stupid Minigame/Run to Park Area 3 > Actual Fight > Repeat
>to get all the new forms you need to complete the game THREE FUCKING TIMES, SIX IF YOU WANT 100%
>never fight the upgraded versions of viruses in game 1, only version 1.5 viruses called EX viruses
>if you miss a chip in NG and go to NG+ you need to find specific areas to get version 1 chips or loop back to NG+4
>most chips are fucking terrible and come in shit codes with very few good combos or interesting chips
>every newly introduced virus was such an awful pain to fight with such shit chips that the only ones that came back for future games were BomBoys and Larks
>we dont talk about CirKills
>there is an actual bonafide cart-bricking bug you can accidentally encounter if, god forbid, you decide to link with a friend's game to do the free tournament before getting all six soul unisons which means endgame of NG+3
t. have 100%d every BN game multiple times

Attached: 1544988876115.jpg (623x414, 50K)

Man of course the platformers are getting their collections first.

Attached: No way fag'd.png (1088x1382, 914K)

Ahh okay. Reading all this kinda makes it come back to me. Especially the part about the tournaments.

I've been playing through most of the battle network games again on Wii U since I don't want to re-start my physical copies.
I love these games.
Except the style grinding in 3. Having to get a bunch of styles to level 3 is kind of a pain.

Attached: Megaman Battle Network 2 5stars.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Honestly, BomBoys shouldn't have come back either.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB3IFyqPF24
name a better ost

Specific roms of 4 were just randomly broken in the way that getting a random encounter during the Woodman scenario would hardcrash the game. This was linked to the cartridge itself, so if you were shit out of luck, you'd have to save every step until you managed to get through the entire scenario without a single random encounter. This can happen on your first playthrough.
It's fucking misery in code form.

I'M COUNTING ON YOU LAN HIKARRI

Attached: ColonelEXE.jpg (768x1024, 221K)

BN Colonel is pretty cool

NumberMans VA was double D from EEnE
god i loved the DS port

One of the best OSTs on the planet.
Made by the 3 lords Shinji Hosoe, Ayako Saso and the God King Yousuke Yasui.

shits so good i got as a stage for mugen

fun fact its not cart based
its platform based
if you played blue moon on a regular ass bog-standard GBA? works fine. GBA SP? well dickhead hope youre ready for a softlock
the issue actually isnt a hard crash, the game tries to load a fucking unsigned integer that FOR SOME REASON increase massively every encounter since the game doesnt just save the goddamn location of the wood towers
meaning every encounter will rapidly increase in load times up to about 90 minutes iirc
technically if you just left your game idle for 90 minutes at the max loadtime it would wrap the integer back to 0 and have the instantaneous loads like usual
no that doesnt make it any less retarded, miserable or horrible coding but hey at least its not video man's scenario

Attached: 1548485853201.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

But only Lan, MegaMan, Colonel, and ProtoMan were voiced in the games.

I'm evil now, Lan.

Attached: what are you fighting for colonel.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

oh right
must of gotten confused with the 4kidz dub of nt warriors

>tfw your leader tries to kill you again

Attached: Rockman EXE 6 - Dennoujuu Falzar (Japan).2019-07-14 20.10.15.png (480x320, 15K)

Why is Proto Man stricking a sick fighting pose while Hub isn't giving any fucks?

> that time megaman and zero were in onimusha blade warriors

Because he's trying to talk Colonel down.

The classic "I trust you too much to even bother defending myself" routine.

huh wierd. swore i copy pasted departure from that game
youtube.com/watch?v=BZ5YGye27hs

why is Lan so dumb

Attached: 55e815bf49392470cdfdd613b6913f1a.gif (416x312, 459K)

I'm kind of disappointed in BN5 because this was probably the best time to have actual legitimate story divergences for the two versions. What I imagined would happen, since I played Team Colonel first, was that Colonel is the one running a vigilante sort of team to fight off Nebula separate from the officials, and Chaud and Protoman would go against your team preventing you from doing shit illegally, only for them to combine forces at the end.
Sadly, this wasn't the case and the story is literally the same with very minor dialogue differences.
Fuck this shit, why did they ever have to go the Pokemon route with more than one version per game?

Wait, you're talking about something else here, because Woodman's scenario is specifically broken, I know this to be true, I've had it happen to myself and talked to other people about it. I have a cartridge that specifically bricks itself whenever you get a Woodman scenario and only when you get a Woodman scenario, no matter what I play on. This means there's multiple fucking gamebreaking issues. How can a game be this bad.

>why did they ever have to go the Pokemon route with more than one version per game?

Extra money, little effort.

A mobileshit would mean more playable navis, long as it plays like a normal game it's fine.

Attached: 9487b08144999a0d4c44885574088aa2.png (420x420, 96K)

Will we witness the creation of netnavis in our life time?

Attached: 1444536103373.png (750x750, 279K)

He didn't hit puberty yet.
Once he starts growing pubes and Mayl's hips widen even further Lan is going to say "netbattling is dumb and gay" and smash Mayl.

Attached: 12985786be576e5013db0861b0a34d0b.png (400x500, 30K)

ENGLISH 4.5
WHEN

>That fucking Stream episode with the Fortune Teller that says that girls have to wear cute animal tails in order to find love
>Instead of doing the logical thing that every other girl does, clipping a tail to their belts/skirts, Mayl just straight out uses a fucking tail buttplug.
What in the fuck was the Rockman.EXE Anime.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxjmgqK_H-Q 21:48
>Lan's dad specifically took a screenshot of Mayl's ass

Attached: ED-RfYFXsAMegr6.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Also that episode where Mayl and Lan's Dad get trapped in a sinking submarine together.
Actually, more than a handful of episodes have Lan's Dad weirdly subtly hitting on Mayl for some reason

nice

Attached: d7ba86a55dee14630915f6a89e8701ff.gif (256x192, 461K)

Attached: file.png (2173x909, 3.55M)

i just googled your issue and found threads talking about both fucking bugs
how in the fuck are there two goddamn game-breaking bugs IN THE SAME SCENARIO

Attached: 1553117661577.jpg (1024x1024, 122K)

>That fucking feel when the shitty Battle Chip Challenge game has Nitroman, probably one of the best looking .exe designs in the entire series, held hostage with no chance of it ever hitting mainstream BN spotlight.
What the fuck even was that game, did anyone buy it?

Do you think they can just browse the internet normally or does everyone need to walk their navi to a web domain

Attached: 1445164306602.png (490x367, 319K)

>You can see part of Mayl's asscheek when the tail lifts her skirt
Japan no
Japan why

>there's like 30 fucking mega man games nerd.
To this day I still don't get this complain
It's like complaining that people want more Mario games

How the fuck did StarMan end up being the only one with a good design while the rest of the NT cast were walking turds?

Attached: 61SEK91XN5L.jpg (350x500, 68K)

Japan just appeciates the human body, user.

Attached: 1449208337229.png (1573x942, 1.76M)

Ackshually
There are more than 130 Mega Man games in existence. Out of which 17 at most are Battle Network games. Fuck you for implying me wanting a new game for my favorite subseries of the Franchise is somehow bad.

well if BBS' are any indication, they need to hustle down to the undernet to shitpost
and go to the GrcyStr Comp to buy food online

>Punk got a .exe design
>but not Ballade or Enker
Fucking favoritism

Attached: MM10BalladeArt.jpg (765x1175, 206K)

Attached: file.png (636x886, 865K)

They have regular PCs with monitors in their homes, so probably yes

Hey fuck you nigger, the only bad design in there is Needleman. Brightman, Gravityman, Swordman and X all look awesome in their respective ways

pitch me 10 new navi designs for BN7 user

Attached: 1467929190420.png (476x500, 172K)

Honestly I hope not
Pic related nearly murdered probably hundreds of people with a fucking dishwasher of all things

Attached: BubbleEXE.jpg (632x611, 48K)

Attached: file.png (1309x1064, 340K)

Best underrated Navi coming through

Attached: TurboEXE.jpg (699x856, 99K)

Attached: ns3u50evli1ryat2co3_540.jpg (540x405, 58K)

Was there anyone who didn't get a boner?

Attached: file.png (480x320, 18K)

>smug blonde girl tries to flirt with Lan while he's overseas

I thought Lan was dabbing before I opened this image.

Has anyone seen this electro dog?

Attached: 1557357138915.jpg (2982x2662, 332K)

Are these designs official/from a spin-off LN or something? Because they're fucking perfect and I want them to be real.

Attached: loneliness, it was.png (856x622, 777K)

Thanks for the wall-paper mang.

Attached: 735F683B-5FA3-488B-AEBE-D354CCFAC850.png (750x1334, 1.47M)

Look i get why you want more BN and Starforce but your story is over unlike other series, i would rather see a completely new spiritual sucessor to BN and Starforce

So first we used to be all about connecting and surfing the intwerwebs, then wifi made starforce be all about waves, what should be next?

Attached: Roll.Caskett.full.2148733.png (600x720, 230K)

Attached: 1523393003162.webm (480x320, 2.07M)

I mean, let's be fair. The other girls didn't find love, and Mayl shacked up with a fusion of the world's next Einstein and the world's next John Cena. Buttplug was clearly the right play.

Attached: swotsika.jpg (214x235, 7K)

I don't hate Starforce or anything, but BN just had a much better setting that had more room to play in. The net, its Navi Customization possibilities, tournament play, there was untapped potential that could be explored and was basically begging for a multiplayer game.

do people really think these "HD" filters look good? holy shit lmao.

For me, it's Tesla. A dumb reason since she doesn't show up that much or do that much, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to fuck the shachou.

Attached: exe5_tesla.jpg (285x718, 133K)

Damn, I’d go back if only the stories of these games were not SHIIIIT. I want open-world free-roam rogue-like souls-like where the incentive to explore is chips.

Attached: 085.jpg (2456x3360, 2.41M)

How do you say his name?

Attached: 146.jpg (2384x3344, 1.98M)

base(d)

Fort-ayy

That's probably why he was the only NT navi to get transferred to the main series

He showed up in 6 as a statue
Them not bringing him in formally after Network Transmission when Colonel and Iris were major players in the story for two fucking numbered games in a row I don't fucking get

Pretty cool that humanity realized Navis weren't anything more than a waste of time and that everything would be a whole shitload more efficient without them.

Attached: the fate of all navis.png (256x264, 19K)

The DS version of 5 was pretty funny with the voice work
>what eez it, Lan Hikaree

But then they went and gave furniture minds of their own, so I guess they just switched out one dumb thing for another.

Attached: go ahead.png (512x912, 27K)

Like the fish.

>there was a period of time after battle network 6 where everyone started throwing away their navis for the new itranser
>theres a possibility that navis, being sentient and sapient beings, protested and started entire wars over their literal forced obsolecense
>this is after lan came up with the prototype for brotherbands and the literal power of friendship

Attached: 1567695936919.png (850x850, 750K)

Attached: InsidiousWelcomeHackee-small.gif (300x278, 494K)

>every Megaman series has some sort of bad ending

Attached: 1554769558131.png (640x480, 394K)

I'd prefrr to skip that time

>one of them is straight up megaman's PET

Attached: 1552190805293.png (314x184, 8K)

What was Classic's? Or Star Force's?

Notice how it stands out from the rest, too. It's much brighter than the others. Easier to spot.

deviantart.com/acediez/gallery/24653863/project-dotexe

glad i could help

But in Star Force 1 Navis still existed, atleast in a limited capcity. And by 3 they had Wizards which are pretty much Navis but not in name.

There's always gotta be some bitchy fuck that hounds a fanbase, it never fails.

>mobile
>plays like a normal game
Pick one and only one.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-01-22-15h33m47s794.png (640x480, 398K)

Any MegaLads hyped for the english patch?

Attached: mVhtE.png (240x160, 24K)

Not really.

Soon user. I cannot wait for a BN collection. But till then, we sleep.

Classic doesn't really have a bad ending persay, its just doesn't have an end point that goes into X yet. Will probably happen soon if the series keeps making dough though.

A BN Gacha is a natural step-up for the series and I do not mind as long as it is in good quality. More interested in that than the Mega Man X mobile game happening right now.

Attached: 24294820582.png (600x600, 224K)

The anime was so trash only the lewds get talked about.

Does it have an ETA finally?

1st season is pretty bizarre, and Beast and what's translated of Beast+ are pretty boring but Axess and Stream are pretty kino
youtube.com/watch?v=gtZaODkxhC8
youtube.com/watch?v=gPK168ZzPgE

How much longer?

>EXE 4.5 but mobile
sounds good to me

The Axess episodes that didn't involve Cross-Fusion were decent.

>lets have the entire fucking plot be DUDE TOURNAMENTS LMAO despite Battle Chip Challenge existing
>typos up the ass (LEGS GO LAN)
>literally only 2 boss dungeons not including the final area because DUDE TOURNAMENTS any other netnavi who wanted to be a fucking idiot just stands somewhere in the cyber world like woodman
>while on the topic woodman his segment becomes laggy as fuck for some reason
>muh darkness
>having to play the entire game 3 different times to 100% it
>glitched navicust
>no way to get back HP used by dark chip s the very thing the game keeps mentioning to you every other encounter with someone
>styles gutted for soul unisons
i'm pretty sure there's more shit other people can point out but i'd play 1 over 4 any day

Attached: 1559875864545.webm (640x360, 413K)

I wish I wasn't so self aware as you to be able to go out with this as my phone's wallpaper

>What was Classic's?
Light and Wily both die old and alone after all the robot masters are inevitably shut down and scrapped.
Leading to the X series can also be seen as a bad end in and of itself.

Hate me if you will but I actually love Double Soul over Style Change, it's a bit more cumbersome in the long run, but the Design changes for Mega Man when doing soul unison are all wonderful

>doesn't allow his remixes to be shared
What?

At least it's got great music.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZxxCF67xmQ

What's wrong with 4's Navicust?

Could have just expanded Style Change really.
There was already a Guts style.

Settle down, Giver.

Shanghai perfected style/souls and it's a damn shame Battle Network never used that system.

Attached: Mega Man Battle Network Sprites BG.png (1940x1321, 161K)

What about the Cross System?

Cross Fusion from the Anime? Well, that's basically just Double Soul in a sense, that's how they dealt with some of the actual Mega Double Souls from the games they couldn't get into the Anime. I like that too I guess, the designs for them were a bit lackluster, but effective. The end of Stream with all 13 people doing the Cross Fusion was absolutely incredible given how little budget the anime seemed to have.

I want to make sweet and tender love
to Ribitta!

Gross

Attached: 1568553390421.png (717x188, 6K)

Attached: 1562874150920.png (480x128, 4K)

I like that whoever designed her seemed to specifically give her very lewd feet.

>painted toenails
>fishnet stockings
>high heel sandals

Attached: MMBN2_Ribitta.jpg (1032x2399, 456K)

Attached: 1562873466379.png (480x320, 15K)

Attached: 1561475875745.png (480x128, 4K)

Attached: Ring fired CrotchCannon.png (240x160, 11K)

>Bass and Treble
>Fish
retard

Attached: 1561331152776.png (480x320, 19K)

I see you haven't played Megaman 8

>He doesn't know about shanghai

Attached: 1473608249914.png (519x843, 418K)

>literally mentions shangai in his post

By the way, play Shanghai.exe

Attached: shang.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

What did they mean by this?

Do they actually say it like the fish in that shitheap?
If so they're retarded too.
You'd have to be an absolute idiot to not see the connection between Bass and Treble and pronounce it accordingly.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUGX8eVQDKs
Quality late 90s dubbing at your service

It's been well over a fucking decade and this shit still makes me laugh every time

Attached: master thief steals a good chuckle.jpg (372x316, 100K)

W-we'll get Legends stuff first right? It came out before BN so it has to come first right?

Attached: megamanlegends116-610.jpg (800x450, 62K)

No, fuck you legendcels
I want MMX9

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa_TaHGAym4
Here, use this one

Why'd they go full sentai anyway? The first season wasn't great, but they seemed to get a lot more budget for Axess onwards.

And Shadow Style in 3.

>>muh darkness
The funny thing is that both the (Axess) anime and manga handled this way better than the games.

Attached: megaman chokes the shit out of his evil side.jpg (626x323, 122K)

>"Shut up."

damn these remixes are so based i had never heard them
is there a way to get the original mp3? or does he not share it at all?

Attached: 1537677047695.gif (500x333, 1.65M)

youtube to mp3 convert them

Shanghai.EXE's creator is also called Koki so i don't think this is a coincidence

Attached: Koki's description.png (532x26, 3K)

Stop being ridiculous, you sluts. I doubt that garbage has been sitting there for 200 years.

Besides, Navis probably all got moved to the internet or upgraded to be cards with Transers.

It was so rushed that beyond what everyone else said, it simply wasn't polished or balanced at all, and you could even accidentally hardlock your copy.

Attached: mmbn4 hardlock.jpg (906x799, 783K)

Good thing I didn't have any friends.

Attached: Dorothy.png (539x707, 611K)

EPM LPs Battle Network 4: Red Sun when?

Hey, Yea Forums! Did you hear the news about Yai’s fan shop? It’s horrible!

What happened to it?

I'm no slut, and I said Navis were in Star Force 1. So yes they were moved to Transers in a limited capacity

>making him do that shit again
>when someone else already did in that thread
EPM has suffered enough, let him rest until shanghai gets finished by /jp/ and chrono x is finished in 3020

I've been calling people on this site sluts for months now just to see how they'd react and this is the first time someone has said something about it.

It folded.

It folded.

I hate Yai so fucking much

>he's called the Giver
>what does he give
>pain

I'm 99% confident that Nintendo's never ever sequels department has Legends 3 on lock after they announced fucking Deadly Premonition 2 in the last direct

you dirty slut

Attached: delet this.jpg (1400x1800, 575K)

I thought I heard someone say HumorProgram
1/8

Attached: Mega Man Battle Network 3 - Humor Program.png (963x1348, 50K)

Don't turn that back on me...

>a lot of the original team wasnt there so it became a hackjob project developed in the span of a year or two
Not that 4 isn't terrible but the rest of the games were developed on the same schedule. People forget that Capcom put them out at a steady rate of one per year. That's why 6 has the worst reviews despite being arguably the best; because reviewers were sick of the series. If you include the other subfranchises, there was a span of about a decade where Capcom cranked out 3 or 4 Mega Man games per year every year.

If BN4 is so fucking bad, why is the best selling game in the series?

2/8

Attached: Mega Man Battle Network 4 - Humor Program.png (947x1919, 79K)

>there will never be a MMBN mobile game where you can design your own NetNavi
>you will never net battle your custom navis with your smartphone/PET
>the app will never overlay above your phone's other apps or internet, letting you battle random viruses or navis of other people using the same app/website or just have your Navi running around doing things on screen

Attached: 1542058174458.png (672x458, 290K)

3/8

Attached: Mega Man Battle Network 5 - Humor Program.png (947x2965, 105K)

To be completely honest, I don't think 4 would be considered that bad of a game on its own terms. It's just a bad game compared to the rest of what is a pretty extensive series.

press up against the glass

4/8

Attached: Mega Man Battle Network 5 - Chivalry Program.png (947x1280, 51K)

user, please...

>everyone loves bn3
>HEY GUYS BN4 IS OUT
>FUCK YE-ah?
and the rest is history

Attached: 1548994688576.jpg (908x763, 408K)

6/8

Attached: Mega Man Battle Network 6 - Humor Program.png (1672x3619, 199K)

I feel like I'm the only one in these threads whose favorite MMBN is 4. (Red Sun)

submit

7/8

Attached: Mega Man Battle Network 6 - Poem Program.png (1672x2478, 129K)

Pretty sure it'd be a bad game on its own terms.

Only if you don't play many games

7/8

Attached: Mega Man Battle Network - Operate Star Force - SF Program.png (963x3267, 179K)

Attached: 1568776287449-1.png (480x256, 6K)

I feel like I'm the only one in these threads who hates all the fangames that derived from it and its battle system.

End

Attached: Shanghai Genso Network - Humor AddOn.png (955x4601, 212K)

What the fuck are you?!

list fangames that are

Does this applies to FEW?

Brought to you by XEBEC
AKA the guys that brought you To Love-ru, Maken-ki, Ladies vs Butlers, Keijo, Yuuna and motherfucking Space Battleship Yamato 2199

Among other things

Yeah, but I had to list out the lewd catalog for obvious reasons
SBY2199 nonwithstanding for the most part

user...this dub is over 20 years old now...

A 27 year old boomer who thoroughly enjoyed all 6 MMBN games but has a special post for 4.

Which is well over a decade.

What obvious reasons? It's a blueboard, but it's not like you're posting screenshots from the shows you're listing.

It had the hype of BN3, and the anime was around to keep BN fresh in people's minds
The BN5 sales reflect this hard

>Look i get why you want more BN and Starforce but your story is over unlike other series
This isn't even true, SF3's post game ends on a cliffhanger and we even know now that SF4 was being made but got cancelled around the same time Legends 3 did.

People play postgame?

Attached: 3D Mayl 1.webm (600x600, 1.4M)

Yes?

The only good 2hufag is a dead and deleted 2hufag.

sauce me brother

Attached: 1536350605237.gif (320x240, 472K)

Good thing I'm not a 2hufag then, huh?
I just like Shanghai Genso Network because it's a damn good Battle Network fangame. It hits all the right notes.

Attached: Shanghai Genso Network Sprites BG.png (742x834, 31K)

That was from a deleted post from this Twitter
twitter.com/atelierbunny/status/1119717627021144064

Attached: 3D Mayl 2.webm (600x600, 739K)

did he get called out for it, also damn look how thick he modeled her.

Attached: 1449208655867.gif (384x288, 1.34M)

Attached: 76502446.gif (1041x555, 1.33M)

When they announce the MMBN collection I'm gonna fucking jizz my pants. It was THE teenage netbattling experience
How many if you netbattle with friends at school? I had a small circle of 5 or so friends and we would netbattle all recess, it was an amazing time.

>It was THE teenage netbattling experience
It was the ONLY teenage netbattling experience.

mmbn would be great on mobile, as long as they're treated as actual games, like ace attorney, ghost trick and the world ends with you, instead of just microtransaction opportunities. But they'd obviously sell chip lootboxes

Why would you want a collection when you can already emulate everything on PC or port it to a hacked 3DS? It's literally the same games they'd include in a collection.

already happening

Attached: dontfuckwithme.png (1007x858, 773K)

my little mayl can't be this thick

I could go for some chips right now

I feel its just not the same.

>wake up one sunny morning sometime in 2020
>the megaman BN mobage releases today
>download it, boot it up and roll for my starter navi chip
>bubbleman.exe
>uninstall megaman BN mobage

Attached: 1568534396633.gif (250x188, 592K)

Can almost guarantee it's going to play just like 4.5.
It makes the most sense. Why suffer clunky touchscreen battles when it can just play itself?

Attached: 51-pic_gameoverman.png (480x320, 8K)

I probably shouldn’t look too deep into this thread without having beat 2-5. I’m in the middle of 5 and I’m mixed about the liberation sequences.

It seems the upcoming ones are basically MMBN combat slapped on with "roguelike elements" a la Slay the Spire.

Which one was the best version of 3 again? White?
Also which was the least worst version of 4?

I loved the liberation missions.

Attached: D4ZzKQMW4AENMkQ.jpg (1220x1132, 134K)

Blue had foldrbak.

youtu.be/F7r507Eat9w for example

Why is the menu purple

I think the spiritual sequels made by fans miss the point. They just copy the combat and change everything else, when one of the main appeals of the series was the internet setting and the dichotomy between the real world and cyberworld. Although childish and goofy MMBN did have some meaningful things to say about technology and the way we interact with it. A competent writer could do something beautiful with the subject.