Used to be the greatest developers on the planet

>Used to be the greatest developers on the planet
>Known for their genre defining classics and revolutionary titles
>Haven’t produced a single great game in 15 years
>Have now been surpassed by almost every one of their competitors including indies
>Now have to rely on ports, rehashes and inferior remakes of their greatest hits

Name a bigger drop in quality

Attached: 28F2AA4E-88AB-4FD2-A425-117BACD87B0A.png (2268x1688, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/>system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nintendo died when Yamauchi retired. That was the beginning of the end.

>>Haven’t produced a single great game in 15 years
>>Have now been surpassed by almost every one of their competitors including indies
>>Now have to rely on ports, rehashes and inferior remakes of their greatest hits
wrong on so many levels

yikes

Attached: 77474747.png (1128x1856, 313K)

nice meme

keep seething

Attached: 3206751-8300122078-o9foe[1].png (420x176, 56K)

I think their biggest problem is that they're starting to become like the competition.

>they've embraced pay2play online (even using sony's excuse of "we're not AS bad as the competition see!" hiding behind a whataboutism for shoddy service)
>encouraging story heavy cinematic experiences
>season passes, amiibos, microtransactions, gacha, mobile phone games, and etc
>literally using metacritic scores to shill their games via marketers (aka )

They've become too much like sony and MS.

I can’t.

That's not true! They made Breath of the Wild and.. uh..

Mario Odyssey was goty material too

And Astral Chain...

Oh and Fire Emblem Three houses is the best FE in 15 years

Sony.

There isn't a single thing wrong with releasing mobile games.

The two latest entries in their flagship titles are two of most acclaimed video games of all time.

But yeah, you'll tell me they don't count.

Attached: 5d8110942e22af525c7ddabd-480-320.jpg (480x320, 43K)

>Name a bigger drop in quality
The rest of the gaming industry

meme

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate also.

This

they're literally the only ones putting out good exclusives on their platforms. it sounds like you're a projecting sony nigger? thats a shame.

Nintendo 1st party games this year
>Yoshi: 79
>Mario Maker 2: 88
>Fire Emblem: 89
>Astral Chain: 87
>Link's Awakening: 88

Sony 1st party games this year
>Days Gone: 71

OH NO NO NO NO NO

I can't
: (
RIP good Nintendo

Nintendo was great until wii
After that, they went full shit

Ah yes Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, full shit huh?

Did you get frustrated getting BTFO in all the other threads so you stated this one?

Fucking kek! You sad loser.

Attached: 1567416581701.png (500x500, 224K)

>haven't produced a great game in years

OP certified unfresh and on the hook.

Attached: ydm1lj2oj1m31-1.jpg (701x329, 115K)

>they've embraced pay2play online
You cite that as a bad thing, but any console manufacturer would have to be literally retarded to not do that when PSN makes more money than the rest of Sony combined.

They own the largest and highest-grossing media franchise in the world, and they still put out great games

>complaining about 20 bucks for a YEAR online play fee

So the real problem is you're just a mad broke nigga. Ok.

Attached: images (1).jpg (211x239, 8K)

Yeah I know, Square Enix at one point used to be a respectable company. Strange logo you have for them. Is that how you spell it in German or something?

Have a (YOU), kid.

>>Haven’t produced a single great game in 15 years
Lol

I can smell the trauma off you.

This is objectively bullshit. BOTW is probably the game of the decade, Smash Ultimate and Smash 4 were both great, Mario Kart 8 and Wii and DS were all great, and Wii Sports is great. That's the very minimum number of their games in the last 15 years that could be considered amazing games.

/thread
OP's not even all that wrong about Nintendo though

>encouraging story heavy cinematic experiences
Hi there ACfag.

This is objectively false.

Those games are shit.

>Wii Sports is great.

Based. There are dumb kids on here who snort at this but Wii Sports is best launch game in the history of home consoles ever.

>>encouraging story heavy cinematic experiences
What the fuck does this even mean?

Luigi's Mansion is 5.8gb. Damn, that's impressive compression skills.

He's mentally ill and obsessed with Nintendo. He's been in meltdown for three years straight.

Oh, he is the guy Who made all those Wojaks thread against Nintendo, or the one angry at Xenoblade?

Nintendo games are the only games that boteher to compress game sizes nowadays

That's Eric, this is ACfag.

He's the one guy who hates every current gen game that isn't Terraria, right?

And BotW and Mario Odyssey and every other Nintendo game or Nintendo exclusive.

His writing style and meme images are instantly recognisable - which is an astonishing achievement on a fucking anonymous image board.

I’d say they were good. GameCube was a big drop in quality with sunshine and some shovelware, but still really had serious charm plus great games. It fucking died with Wii and anyone defending it is a brain dead retard that truly are he cancer that killed Nintendo.

He must have actually mental issues. A normal person can't devote all this time to hate something company.

>It fucking died with Wii
Let me guess, you didn't have any games for it.

Nintendo died the moment they abandoned hanafuda and star making the Ultra Hand.

You'd be surprised. There's an entire anti Nintendo discord out there somewhere.

Hey Boo-Boo! We got a Boom-Boomer

Attached: 5b3f508ec051e602a568cc8d.png (550x684, 58K)

Xenoblade, Fire Emblem and Pokemon all have garbage gameplay in favor of story. The only Nintendo game with decent gameplay is Breath of the Wild.

This. But OP's concern is understandable.

Oh, it's you. Broken clocks and whatnot. I see you're still responding to your own threads too. Man, things sure don't change around here.

YASS QWEEN GO SLAY GAMERGURL

Reminder, a review score is irrelevant to how good a game is. A good game with a good review score is still a good game. A good game with a bad review score is still a good game. If if you let a good review score sour your view on a game, then you are the same as the retards that live by the review scores, because, well, you're living by them.

He's on here dawn til dusk.

I remember one specific day when I went to bed he was losing his shit over BotW. When I woke up he was still going. I had breakfast, went to the gym, had a shower, went shopping with my gf, had lunch, went back to my place, fucked her senseless, played some vidya, checked Yea Forums and he was STILL fucking seething over BotW. Impressive devotion.

>ACfag
Wow and he's a diehard fan of a shit series like Assassins Creed. I am shook to my core at how someone with such shit taste would don armor to defend such a terrible series. inb4
>it's not Assassin's Creed, he's all about Animal Crossing

>Xenoblade, Fire Emblem and Pokemon all have garbage gameplay in favor of story.
Seeing as they all favor gameplay it's more likely that you didn't understand how to play. Which is a big deal when it comes Pokemon considering it was designed as an entry point for rpgs.

He's actually an Astral Chain fan

I thought it was armored core

>Wow and he's a diehard fan of a shit series like Assassins Creed
It stands for armored core.
And he's not much of a fan of that beyond the mechs.

If it's AC fag, any second of game time where you're not in control is proof that it's a cinematic shit experience. Super/Ultimate style attacks with ~5 seconds of animation? Fucking cinematic experience. He likes to add up all of the minutes of cutscenes in a game and pretend like it's 90% of the game. Bithcing about a 200 hour title having 2 hours of cutscenes is something he has done.

Oh and I'm a bit he'll probably say Bloodborne is cinematic.

Dudes should be playing some damn games.

Sorry, I can't take this low effort bait.

>I am shook to my CORE at how someone with such shit taste would don ARMOR to defend such a terrible series.

Attached: ZPhUYOC[1].png (301x254, 138K)

What? Are you trying to tell me that Nintendo, the multi billion dollar corporation is not my personal friend who only wants good things for me!?

Are you going to tell me with a straight face this is good gameplay? Like, there's corporate cocksucking and then there's Nintendo fanboys

Attached: 1560279201732.gif (800x450, 3.41M)

looks like a pokemon game

NOOOO! What do you mean Nintendo isn't my personal buddy that will help me win my internet war against SNOOOOOOOOYS?

You didn't answer my question

Most autistic post in this thread

Here's your (you)s. You might want to update your metacritic image that you use to set up your bait. BotW has held its 97 score through 31 more reviewers.

Zelda, Mario, Smash Bros, and Fire emblem all have literally the best entries in their entire series that debuted on switch though.

How does Nintendo keep winning?

>he doesn't know what turn based combat is

How the fuck can any self-confessed gaming enthusiasts hate Nintendo?

This just reeks of a baby who mommy only bought him one console and now he's consumed by jealousy.

Christ I wish this board had more adults to talk to.

Attached: 1564672422825.jpg (938x1024, 137K)

>ports, rehashes and inferior remakes
except they already have more new exclusives than the ps4

>Criticising a corporation is 'hate'
You're not an adult yet user

Attached: Paid online.jpg (2061x1806, 1.49M)

>corporation
Nice buzzword

If it makes you feel better, I've never supported or defended paid online

Sorry buddy I meant to say your imaginary friend

But you're not 'criticising'. You're consumed with obsessive hate. You're desperate for Nintendo to fail in everything they do and you're enraged at people who enjoy their output.

Get help before you shoot up a shopping mall.

I feel like this is going to be said until we're all blue in the face but Nintendo has no control over Pokemon's development.
>but Nintendo owns part of Pokemon
Yes they do, but they have no say over how GameFreak makes it. All Nintendo does is publish the games. What are they going to do refuse the latest installment and demand GameFreak do it over?

like it or not the system works

B-B-But NINTENDOOOOOOOO!

What? Of course they did F-Zero GX is great and-
>2003
Oh...

Why are Nintendo fans so mentally deranged?

Attached: 100%notacult.webm (426x240, 1.25M)

Why are you replyng to your own thread?

>stop liking what I don't like
You must be fun at parties

Again, you're OBSESSED.

There will never be a company which envelopes the hearts and minds of the populace the way Nintendo does. Because Nintendo have always made the best video games in the world.

And you simply cannot cope.

Attached: 1558308154019.webm (480x854, 1.81M)

Damn, why can't any other video game conjur a reaction like that?

Nintendo's quality dropped with the Gamecube first and now with the Switch and all the jewish things they've been pushing, which hurt exponentially more than whatever they could've done with the Wii/WiiU. You'd have to be blind not to see it.

MEANWHILE...

Attached: 97.png (1080x1522, 957K)

I really, really hope you get paid for this user, for your own sake.

If any corporation tried hiding bad gameplay behind cutscenes, they would get the exact same criticism. Nintendo is not an exception. Hell, you just tried to argue that quantity is more important than quality, and that it's okay for a game to smear shit on your face as long as it doesn't do it the rest of the time.

The companies have to be held accountable for these things. Come on.

The Snoy shills are in full damage control.

Attached: sony coping.jpg (1856x841, 369K)

Have fun

Try and find the word Nintendo in the post you replied to. OBSESSED.

>metacritic shilling

PISS OFF

One of Nintendo's better games, Daemon X Machina, has a 71 on metacritic, and yet it's a damn fine game. I won't have you shitting on it for the sake of your petty console war.

Attached: 1566948303435.png (771x723, 680K)

It's literal mental illness, not fun, I would rather shoot myself than attend one of your cult 'parties'

>corporation
There's that buzzword again

Stay obsessed. I'm sure that evil Nintendo company will go out of business some day! Keep on believing!

>implying you have ever been invited to a party in your adult life
Lmaooo

Seek help.

I'm only here to laugh at your dispair until my copy Link's Awakening unlocks.

They didn't make anything that was good, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Metroid Prime, Earthbound, and Pokemon were all actually made by different companies that they merely own the rights too.
Xenoblade and Fire Emblem also fall under this.

What you're left with from the Golden Era they actually did are Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and Star Fox.

Attached: qsjidtf8ldxz.png (1080x1070, 1.26M)

Based

He replied to me originally from the chain of posts, calling me mentally ill because I don't blindly give a pass to cinematic experiences. i also refuse to take sides in a console war. If I hate cutscenes from one company, I hate cutscenes from every company. Even my favorite games would objectively be improved if the cutscenes were taken out.

Blind corporate white knighting is exactly how the industry has gotten so bad.

lmao

for P2P, it's merely a lock on something you already own. it'd be like the goverment asking you to pay for sleep.

>Daemon X Machina
Enjoy your movie

You ARE mentally ill bro. Your thought processes are pure autism and your obsession always centres around Nintendo. Get professional help before its too late.

>completely ignoring everything I said and making the same template post again
(You)

My Link's Awakening just unlocked. Bye fag, have fun crying about Nintendo all night XDD

Attached: 1568789240930.jpg (344x433, 34K)

>Your thought processes are pure autism and your obsession always centres around Nintendo
Blatantly untrue. I criticize every corp the same way as Nintendo. Never do I show bias.

>Nintendo's quality dropped with the Gamecube first
Stopped reading

This is Nintranny Discord hours I see

Oh I agree, Daemon X Machina is awesome. However, you can't reason with Snoy Boys, they think anything below an 80 is unplayable garbage.

>corp
Nice buzzword

Concession accepted

OK lol I'll have fun playing Judgment, enjoy you're kids game rehash

So Metacritic scores only count when they're high?

I thought when Iwata died Nintendo would get back to track but they're worse than ever with the baby games.

Then just don't respond. No one is forcing you to make a thoughtless post just because you disagree with someone else.
Or you can try to prove me wrong if it offended you so much, but you can't be bothered to do either.

No, they're utterly useless, but Snoy Boys take them seriously.

This post reeks of paranoia.

I was going to ask why the Snoyboy trannies were seething so hard, but then I remembered the LA remake dropped.

By default I don't trust anyone who seriously uses metacritic in a discussion. It's why I hate talking about BOTW and God of War and any other highly rated AAA games. The fans seriously think that posting their little journo circlejerk is somehow a gottem moment. I can't even tell you how bad TLOU2 discussion has been.

Splatoon 2 is pretty fucking good

>prove my opinion wrong
Lol, no

As meme as this answer is, it's so fucking true it hurts.

prove it
bow out now
shitty tastes
shitty tastes
to whom
they better be after their colossal marketing failure
I will reluctantly accept this
it's wii u ssb with ridiculous amounts of dlc characters
this is true to an extent, microsoft is starting to rerelease old titles just like nintendo tho
wii felt like they tried but shoe horned gimmicks not it feels like they go full gimmick and don't even try
>They own the largest and highest-grossing media franchise in the world,..... -and they still put out great games
too bad they aren't one and the same
hrm

Attached: crashbandicoot_.jpg (1170x798, 273K)

if people are going to argue that Nintendo is worse than they were in the past than the games SHOULD get lower scores right?

Lol, you Snoy shills only like Metacritic when it makes you look good.

Attached: 1532065042985.jpg (882x624, 72K)

>Everyone who criticises Nintendo is a Snoy boy
Nintendo fans are mentally unhinged.

Actually it's the inverse. Higher scores usually mean that the game is journo bait, aka cinematic garbage like Gone Home. Lower scores usually mean that the games were too videogamey and the diversity hires at kotaku didn't want to play the game because there weren't enough gender politics, etc. Of course it's just easier to discard scores entirely.

>you snoy shills

Whoa, hold up there chum. My post wasYou wanna explain how I'm a snoy shill when I not only like DxM, but I hate metacritic and cinematic experiences?

>unfresh and on the hook
I thought people like that are a myth?

nice picture it suits you

oh please, if a game gets low scores people on this board keep making "OH NO NO NO NO" topics

Nintendo started to suck even with the GameCube, Mario Kart Double Dash was the start of the gimmick fest in the series, Super Mario Sunshine was rushed and lacked the focus of 64, Star Fox Assault was terrible, F-Zero GX was hard to pick up and hard to master, Wave Race BS was utter shit. They should just port the N64 games with better graphics and be done with it, they missed the opportunity with the 3DS 64 3D remakes.

Attached: images (3).jpg (258x195, 7K)

Yeah we totally believe you Snoy goy

Not him but the Sony people are the same way, go into any Death Stranding thread and anyone criticizing the game gets called a Nintendo fan, both sides just fall back on the other and refuse to accept anyone else could criticize shit from their favorite company.

@478620360
>I'll just reply to express my rejection of what a random person on the internet said without actually having a reason because MY opinion actually matters unlike his
Go back.

>no u

Happens to Sony games as well, tough shit.

(You)

hey everyone
this guy has an opinion
more news at never

>478621076
LOL

>hey everyone
>this guy has an opinion
>more news at never

Attached: (You).jpg (332x396, 40K)

Do you think I would join them, let alone approve of their conduct? One of my favorite series has never gotten a metacritic score over 70, except maybe one installment. I would never be in a position to jerk off game journalists, even IF they liked my favorite series. They're too compromised in their own biases and conflicts of interest.

Again with the snoy implication.

Attached: watch it.jpg (321x375, 22K)

>enjoy you're kids game rehash

Not him, but fuck sake son, you are warped.

Man this board somehow keeps getting worse

Console wars are the only reason I come to Yea Forums so it's actually gotten better. I post from my phone also

>Yeah I'm totally a Nintendo fan!
>Um yeah these Nintendo Metacritic scores are really problematic sweetie

Attached: 1545659781812.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Nintendo has produced several good games recently, including but not limited to:

Zelda Botw
Mario Odyssey
Mario maker 2
Smash ultimate

And that's just on Switch. 3DS has a massive library too, chock full of good games. Wii U was a bit of a misstep, but had some gems. Wii and DS had a shit ton of good games too

D-DELETE THIS!!!

The only good game there is BotW and it's on PC

Wii has exceptions
But they are not a rule
Also wii was known by the pile of shovelware

They hated him because he spoke the truth.

Cope harder fagit. Your tears are delicious.

wow! Its as if Yea Forums isnt just 1 person!

>The only good game there is BotW
Wrong
>emulation
emulation is still garbage and requires very expensive hardware to pull off and even get close to acceptable results

>all AAA games with high metacritic scores are suspect
>*no exception is ever made for sony*
>THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF A SNOY FAN

>emulation is still garbage and requires very expensive hardware to pull off and even get close to acceptable results

N-No! It runs perfectly at 8K 120fps on my $800 toaster. There's proof somewhere on Youtube!

I agree with this, nobody with enough money to buy all platforms would hate Nintendo.

Attached: 1541176834078.jpg (1030x1907, 369K)

Sega and Konami.

Attached: 1540585169183.png (791x769, 43K)

What if someone doesn't like their games, and lists legitimate reasons (for example, the disgusting amount of cutscenes in Xenoblade, the downright atrocious quick time events in Bayonetta, the sub-30 FPS in BOTW, the casual lack of challenge in Mario odyssey, and so on)

Everyone always uses whataboutisms to defend these problems, instead of addressing the problems themselves.

Nintendo is the Supreme of video game companies.

Attached: 1200px-Supreme_Logo.svg.png (1200x415, 17K)

Where's the new Metroid?

seething

how do these people find girlfriends? I seriously don't understand how can women be attracted to these faggots, I have a girlfriend and she would dump me the minute I started acting like that.

Days Gone only got a 71? I enjoyed it, I figured the 80 range, a 71 is pretty much an F isnt it?

>legitimate reasons

Just kill yourself bro, it will be easier.

Torn from the hands of the team that was making it due to it not meeting quality standards.

Reminder that you shouldn't respond to console war wetbacks.

you mean the dumb fuck that had both recent bomb raids wiped from Metacritic?

Seething? wtf kind of argument is that?

cope

Attached: A15F3A06-2E84-4687-A259-1BEBBA4B5F67.jpg (718x708, 69K)

It means its time to cope snoyboy

>underpowered
>gimmick
>supposedly a handheld but too large and performs better docked
>dock scratches screen
>cheap, flimsy joycons
>library consisting of rehashes, shovelware, the worst versions of multiplats and kiddie games.
>insufferable, delusional community
>manchildren love it
>system of choice for trannies and the morbidly obese.
>smash tournaments known for being comprised of people with no concept of personal hygiene
>an embarrassment to be seen playing in public
>horrible online, overpriced.
>console is overpriced, very low value in general
>often referred to as several derogatory names, some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
I could go on but I think we’ve all seen enough to agree that owning a Nintendo Switch is undesirable.

There's no place in the industry for generic pieces of shit anymore I guess. Which is a good thing, I'm so sick of all the Assassin's Creed clones and bad excuses for open world games.

It's easy to reach +90 scores when you hire the journos reviewing your game.

>console war kids literally can't argue without strawmanning the opposition

Attached: index.jpg (223x226, 5K)

That's the point, if it isn't games for kids they struggle a lot now.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 266K)

He has no argument to refute you with in any lasting manner so he just gave up and tells you you're just mad.
lol

have sex

Sounds like your gf is a cunt who doesn't love you for who you are.

My qtpi gf spent weeks learning origami to make me a unicorn for my birthday because I like Blade Runner. She actually cares about my feelings and intrests and wants to me to know it.

DELETE THIS SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

Never happened but keep making shit up cuck

Imagine being this cat and being BTFO for years on end so badly that he will never recover from his infant jealousy.

Its glorious.

Attached: 1555065042830.png (978x385, 379K)

I blame the lead positions

After Uncharted and TLOU both topped GOTY charts for years, I never trust journalists. They're all paid off by default. Whether Nintendo pays them is another matter, but you shouldn't be giving these assholes your attention regardless.

thank you for posting this user, I've been looking for it for a while now

Neither of those games are developed by nintendo

I see you still couldn't find the word Nintendo. And it wasn't a reply to one of your posts. There was 0 console wars faggotry in the post you decided to ree about Nintendo over.

>its gonna flop!

Literally becomes one of the most successful consoles of all time
Profits up 500%
Outsells the PS4 lifetime sales in Japan in two years
Breaks records worldwide
Home to some of the most acclaimed video games in history
No end in sight to its success

My sides.

Attached: 1565931004441.jpg (179x282, 8K)

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/>system of choice for trannies/

YIKES

But it's still true?

Then the criticism applies to whatever companies they hired to make the games. Same deal, different name.

>And it wasn't a reply to one of your posts
Imagine being unable to follow a reply chain.

The third post is the beginning of the reply chain, which is my post.

Nintendo won't sleep with you.

Uh... no?

I love that Nintendo found another Wii success, it just makes them develop more games and take more risks.

Attached: 1559931937344.jpg (1516x1295, 836K)

Yes, and the second post is the post that was replied to. The first post is the one saying that you bitch about ANY "cutscene" or long attack animation, without mention of console.

>He keeps going back to variants of "have sex" when he runs out of argument

>never happened
Oh poor tendie...

Attached: 1498143156357.jpg (609x696, 63K)

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you read back what you say or are you intentionally being retarded? BotW is on the Switch and PC through emulation, which is a game developed by Nintendo.

When things get shaky, he retreats and starts a new thread. There is no sleep for him. His Nintendo seethe burns deep and long.

>The first post is the one saying that you bitch about ANY "cutscene" or long attack animation
And you assumed that I only call out nintendo for this, which is shown in this post and this post Both of which imply that I only center around Nintendo criticism. Now how is that possible when I dislike ALL cinematic experiences, regardless of console?

>one out of 200

>never happened
Besides, this gives margin for arguing they hired a lot more reviewers.

Why do Snoys pretend to be Nintendo fans?

Imagine being this psychotically obsessed with a video game company.

Attached: 1563448946236.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

let me guess, you guys are arguing about who is the worst fanbase for the 18930182390812390th time and keep blaming each other for the board being shit.

Stop wasting your time idiots.

Okay user, tell me. Give me evidence right now that proves that I am a "snoy".

Like you are? Why are you defending Nintendo?

Jesus it's you again, the faggot calling Xenoblade and Bayonetta movies right? Move on.

>C-Convince me!

I've been laughing at you for years.

No it's just another "Nintendo is the worst amirite" getting flooded with honest responses instead of memers agreeing mindlessly.

>Why are you defending Nintendo?
You know, no matter how much you say it no one will ever be defending Nintendo.

>Couldn't adapt to better 3D design: The post.

>

Attached: 1518590117426.png (784x349, 19K)

>with honest responses
Not counting ACfag calling himself names

I have to point out something though, people make a thread like this and Nintendo fans respond honestly.
If someone made a thread like this but with Sony, Sony fans would create the exact same thread but with a Nintendo logo.
It really makes you think, considering they're the ones calling Nintendo fans kids.

You act like it's wrong to say these things. i simply don't like movies, and snoy does not get a pass or an exception. You keep turning this into a console war, when I'm simply stating a fact that's true across all consoles.

As well as Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Then why did you imply I'm obsessed with Nintendo?

>im not a snoy i swear!
yawn...

>Implying these threads aren't made just to laugh at how defensive Nintendies get

I own a PS4 AND a Switch. I have no need to defend anyone.

I bet you don't own both. And instead are consumed with jealousy.

I love my PS4. But I ALWAYS buy Nintendo. Because Nintendo make the best games in the world. Always have done.

KYS, seriously do it.

Attached: 1568938425743772794931.jpg (3264x2448, 1.33M)

Well I have been telling you why you're wrong several times when you claim those games are movies, yet you refuse to change your mind or even entertain the thought that maybe you're wrong, you know your comments are incendiary, that's why you keep making them, because there's absolutely nothing to be gain from them.

there's plenty wrong with that when the switch is starved for new quality first-party games by comparison.

>Still makes Yea Forums butthurt

>Calls games movies for having even one cutscene

Wow why is everyone getting angry at me haha this is a reasonable opinion guys haha, I just want some reasonable discussion but people keep calling me a fag what's up with that haha

Then you admit you are a nintendo fanboy?

Based idort

two awful games with forced waggle gimmicks.

It's almost like those of us who are regulars are either Nintendosfags or Idorts and most everyone kicking up shit are those who clock in a grand total of five minutes into Yea Forums before leaving until the next day. And we're outnumbered 10 to 1.

>posts multiple systems

>S-So you admit you're a Nintendo fanboy?

Attached: 1564227423091.jpg (453x470, 24K)

@478623774
>supposedly a handheld but too large and performs better docked
Not sure if retard or autist.

>i simply don't like movies
>plays daemon x machina

Attached: Smiling yellow bunny.png (353x472, 172K)

Careful now, pointing that out is going to attract the "all fanbases are the same!" retards.
Or create a falseflag thread.

>But I ALWAYS buy Nintendo. Because Nintendo make the best games in the world. Always have done.

Attached: 1561845525263.jpg (475x482, 37K)

>dock scratches screen
Only if you're a retard.

Death Stranding will be in the 90s.

Blizzard

Kind of hard for me to be a snoy when I hate snoy's primary import, which is movie games.

>Well I have been telling you why you're wrong several times when you claim those games are movies,
And then you contradict your arguing points by discarding them whenever you want to call a game you don't like a movie. For example, if I asked you to tell me the difference between God of War and Bayonetta, and to pinpoint what makes one a movie and the other a game, you wouldn't be able to tell me without delving into your obvious bias.

>well GOW is a movie because kratos makes the onions face and there's no waifus

This isn't an argument. This is you reflecting your bias into the discussion. It's why I don't take it seriously. Unfortunately it's 99% of the defenses I hear for movie games.

All this because Nintendo released yet another highly praised exclusive.

Attached: 1568900434807m.jpg (1024x576, 86K)

Don't reply to his obvious falseflag.
Also always ask for a time stamped image when someone says they own something.

>go into Daemon X Machina thread
>gameplay discussion

>go into GOW discussion
>politics and metacritic shitposting

>go into Bayonetta discussion
>porn dump

I'd say there's a clear difference.

I'm not sure who is more retarded, you who can't recognise all the great games Nintendo has been putting out
Or you who thinks botw is one of them

>For example, if I asked you to tell me the difference between God of War and Bayonetta
One is a movie made by sony, the other is a movie made by platinum.

Please feel free to use Google to seach any GOAT list and tell me how many Nintendo games you count in the Top 20 alone.

And then tell me it doesn't count.

Attached: 1565663950624.jpg (963x1200, 182K)

>bayo threads
>porn dumps

iunno I like them both

it's fucking astounding how you could make the most blatant off-topic "all women are fucking whores" "look at what this twitter tranny said" "here's my nigger hand next to some ps4 games" shitpost and it still would not get as many responses as typical fucking acfag bait

>its not a movie because people talk about it
Classic ACfag swerve. Enjoy your shit mech movie

You for falling for his very obvious bait.

Saying this shouldn't be controversial. I'm not even attacking the fans or the companies themselves. I just highly disagree with how much importance they put on flair and style, leaving substance lacking.

Kid Icarus Uprising was released less than 15 years ago

Lol God of Onions is realistic movieshit Snoy

Its been a rough year, OP can't cope.

Because ACfag doesn't start with a bad thread as much as he poisons the well.

That’s just called “saying the objective truth”

I mean, I'm not going to disagree with that. I think the devs clearly cared more about their storytelling.

Why do Nintendies love journos so much? Is it because they're trannies?

Why would I even care what system said user owns? Lots of consolewarriors here own multiple system but they still have a favorite one, which they defend like their lives are on the line.

Attached: bravo cdpr.jpg (304x465, 93K)

>always ask for a time stamped image when someone says they own something.

'Kay

Attached: 1568939200882-833976989.jpg (3264x2448, 1.1M)

I need someone to frame this user's post and title it "why we no longer take Yea Forums seriously".

>Name a bigger drop in quality
Yea Forums

Nintendo games are easy enough for everyone and their grandma to play, of course normies rate it highly.

cuck
its flat-out robbery and you're defending it

DESTROYED

You cough up more for gas every month.

You bring up scores again after that proof Nintendo hires journos for paid good scores? Not very smart from your part, tendie.

Time for suicide kiddo.

>Why would I even care what system said user owns?
Proof user, if they deny written timestamps then its a surefire way to know that it's an edit and that their posts can be disregarded.

>Lots of consolewarriors here own multiple system
You'd be surprised, there is one in particular who has a template of a switch in front of a PC he edits with the current thread.

>implying he has a car

>Reality doesn't count!

Everytime.

>after that proof Nintendo hires journos

I hope you didn't think that was funny.

The problem is that you'd still call people snoys even if they proved that they have both a Ps4 and a switch.

Another seething snoybro, good luck with that.

I do. Imagine finding it outlandish that I want to leave my house on occasion.

Read your own post, it's exactly what you've been doing in this brief discussion.

Attached: 1568881923358.png (453x343, 194K)

>their current console can't even run a remade game from 1993
It actually fucking sucks that I have to wait for the real release date, which is whenever YUZU can play Link's Awakening so I can play it without the slowdowns and dropping the resolution to fucking 480p.

>gaming industry
/thread. Gaming is dying, imo.

Sure, if I were a "snoy" myself but that's not the case.

It's like how you can be black, or you can be a nigger. You can own a PS4, but you are absolutely a snoy

There's nothing funny about how much of a tranny obsessed joke this place has become. With how fucking much you yokels talk about them it's like we're getting invaded in a wide scale akin to Planet of the Apes

That's right, you're a tendie, the opposite extreme of a snoy in the retard consolewarrior spectrum.

>Criticise Nintendo tranny cult
>Lose your job

Attached: CW4eD63.jpg (737x605, 58K)

>I want to leave my house on occasion.
Yeah, but that costs $20. Better just stay home and complain about jews and their tricks, dumbfuck poorfag

So in other words, you're never allowed to criticize the poor multi billion dollar corporations because it might hurt their feelings?

uh-oh

uh-oh

uh-oh
uh-oh

>you're a tendie
And how would you know that exactly.

Does it dip that low when docked?
I'm seriously reconsidering buying the game now. Might pick up 3 Houses instead.

Attached: 1537315911930.jpg (480x542, 42K)

>Muh ebil corporations

>calling me a poorfag
What? What does that have to do with me being able to afford to buy gas?

>click opinion button
>never let go of mouse, so it doesn't register me as picking it
>click fact

Attached: Cheetos.jpg (303x351, 36K)

>all corporations are good except this one

Then you didn't click opinion.

Attached: index.jpg (298x169, 8K)

Its sad that you waste your life being obsessed with Nintendo like this. You're mentally ill and have created a fictional world for yourself where you've convinced yourself a fucking video game company are capable of X-Files level conspiratorial evil against humanity. Fucking hell, are you going to be ok?

Attached: 1565730131279.jpg (296x296, 12K)

Yes Nintendo makes video games for all people of all backgrounds to cherish, why does that offend you so much Snoy?

I did click it. I just didn't pick it.

Those aren't me. I am only the one who said you bitch about all cutscenes. Without any implications regarding any one console.

He wasn't fired for that lol you fucking retard. Nice fantasy world you live in

>browsing Yea Forums
>has a gf
Choose one

>corporations
Nice buzzword

Clicking involves a press and release user.

And that's why my fellow LGBTQ+ frixnds love Nintendo.

>what does having money have to do with being able to afford things?
Poor and retarded, not a good look

The worst part of this is the story dude This game is pure gameplay

t.

Attached: tj-henry-yoshi-5bf2d341587bd.png (680x552, 96K)

>all corporations are bad
"no they arent"
>OH SO ALL CORPORATIONS ARE GOOD!?!?!?!?!? SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
lmao dummy

Then what's the problem? I'm not showing bias or saying "IT'S OKAY WHEN MY COMPANY DOES IT". Everyone gets lined up against the wall equally.

Good to see that this thread has become one guy replying to himself.

>What is ALTTP

>reading comprehension

Attached: 1539051492763.jpg (412x600, 35K)

>"Who the fuck pays $20 for Nintendo Online?"
>"You pay more for gas on a monthly basis"
>"Like you have a car."
>"But I do."
>"Wow you're so poor"
>"What?"
>"Poor and dumb!"
?????????????????????????????????

>Metroid Prime
Retro is a Nintendo studio in the same way ND is for Sony, user.

Poor, dumb, and replying to bait. Ouch

I'm surrounded by insanity.

Fucking this.

And there will be more carnage next week when the Definitive Edition of DQXI hits Switch.

Same I used to be really into nintendo games but the wiiu and switch made me hate them.

Well they've already turned on that game so I don't expect it to be as bad as these two months.

see

You do realise that's wholly irrelevant to your conversation now right?

>TFW someone has a different opinion of your favorite toy so you have to DDoS them
Nintendo trannies on their periods are dangerous beasts.

Attached: IMG_20190920_015330.jpg (1080x379, 69K)

>companies have to be held accountable for these things.

My God drag the infallible humans into the streets and shoot them in the head for daring to try and entertain you!

You honestly have no idea how much of fucking damaged baby you.

Attached: 1562277222781.jpg (358x308, 30K)

I can't tell Nintendo fanboys apart from satire anymore

>defending Cuck Sterling
Oof!

It's the entire thing that he is arguing, now conveniently thrown out.

>my unhealthy obsession with hating nintendo has permanently disabled my brain
Tends to happen to you guys

They are new and popular so that means they're mediocre/bad for Yea Forums's unrealistic standards.

Do you seriously believe that corporations have our best interests at heart? That they won't continue to nickel and dime us, even if it means breaking the law and using anti-consumer, downright illegal practices? How can you strawman my concern for these things so much?

>It's the entire thing that he is arguing, now conveniently thrown out.
What do you mean by this? I still stand by that statement?

The wii had some fun games like galaxy but other than that, I can't think of any recent good nintendo games. They've always fallen short of the bar.

>corporations
Nice buzzword

You sound like 14 year old. Holy shit, have I been talking on the Internet to a 14 year old this time?! Fuck me delete history now!

This will be the fourth time you've said that, and it still doesn't endear the poor, innocent corporations to me.

I don't know user. Blindly defending the interests of a corporation sounds like a 14 year old's behavior. They not only lack the concept of a hard day's work and money well earned, but they haven't yet understood that sony and Nintendo and MS aren't your friends. They exist solely to make more and more money, even at the cost of the customer.

Splatoon series is fucking fantastic. OP is a fag.

>This will be the fourth time you've said that
Yes, because it was the fourth time you used that buzzword instead of actually having an argument

>corporation
Nice buzzword

Here's an argument for you: there's no reason to defend Nintendo or sony or MS when they charge you money for a service, and then refuse to improve that service for years. That 100+ dollars a year that goes to PSN? golly, it would've been nice if that was invested into security, so sony wouldn't keep my private information in an UNENCRYPTED WORDPAD DOCUMENT

Attached: eo6cjv3j9tgz.jpg (720x761, 67K)

I don't know why you put in so much effort into replying to Nintendo fanboys, they're all mentally unstable and see Nintendo as their Messiah, just don't bother.

It's pathetically amazing how you backpedaled to "ALL CORPA RAESHUNS ARE BADZ" because you got btfo in an argument over a toy company.

Concession accepted

>literally my first post in the entire thread boiled down to "all corporations are bad and greedy"
>saying the exact same thing, 350 posts later, is now backtracking

It's about the principle of the thing. I just want to know what compels people to blindly defend corporations.

>corporations
Nice buzzword

You're just gonna say that until the thread 404's, aren't you?

Of course, it's the dumb kids who don't have nostalgia for a shovelware launch title on one of the shittiest home consoles ever made.

Yes, gonna post that as many times as you keep repeating that buzzword

Here you go
> Highest rated games ever (User + Critic Scores) (Only including games with at least 1,000 reviews)
> 1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (99.04)
> 2. Super Mario Bros 3 (98.35)
> 3. Panzer Dragoon Saga (98.23)
> 4. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (98.06)
> 5. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (97.89)
> 6. Metroid Prime (97.67)
> 7. Super Mario Odyssey (97.49)
> 8. Chrono Trigger (97.45)
> 9. Resident Evil 4 (97.28)
> 10. Super Mario World (97.27)
> 11. Final Fantasy VI (97.21)
> 12. SoulCalibur (97.13)
> 13. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (96.93)
> 14. Super Mario Galaxy (96.80)
> 15. Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (96.67)
> 16. Final Fantasy VII (96.73)
> 17. Final Fantasy X (96.64)
> 18. Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (96.48)
> 19. Portal (96.45)
> 20. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (96.42)
> 21. Metal Gear Solid (96.40)
> 22. Super Mario 64 (96.33)
> 23. GoldenEye 007 (96.24)
> 24. Final Fantasy IX (96.20)
> 25. Mass Effect 2 (96.20)
> 26. Grand Theft Auto V (96.14)
> 27. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (96.00)
> 28. The Last of Us (96.00)
> 29. Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal (95.97)
> 30. Perfect Dark (95.93)

>still seething over Wii dominating

Why is it a buzzword? Are sony and Nintendo not corporations anymore? Did they both downsize to family businesses?

>ctrl f "valve"
>no results
Valve.

Attached: 1520878199312.jpg (628x335, 77K)

Let's be honest, it dominated the toy market for toddlers and grannies. The actual console war raged on basically ignoring them. They couldn't even parlay that enormous success into another successful console because it was a fad.

> Nintendo won every generation except the 2000s
How the fuck did MGS2 beat out RE4, Wind Waker & Metroid Prime Yea Forums? Was it really THAT revolutionary when it came out?

>Let's be honest, it dominated
Exactly, well said.

the toy market*

Correct, all video games are toys

And if companies started putting lead and asbestos in their toys, wouldn't you see fit to complain? I'd be hard pressed to see someone blindly defending their rights to make sub-par products. And this applies to all of them, not just nintendo.

You mad, hoe?

Hoes mad.

Ok

>not WiiU

Nintendoland was even better, but a lot less people played it, especially with a full 4-5 players.

wait wasn't he an Ace Combat fan?

Is this still an argument after 13 years?
Did you conveniently forget how hard Sony and Microsoft tried to get a piece of the motion control market?

Here you're just strawmanning hard

>>go into Bayonetta discussion
>>porn dump
kek, clearly you've never seen a bayo thread. mostly they're just 1fags arguing with 2fags over which game has better mechanics. Bayo isn't actually that sexually appealing thanks to her freakishly long limbs.

That second one wasn't me. I'm not e em sure what he was getting at. Anyway, the competition is going to make some kind of add-on to attempt to cash in on the fad obviously. But releasing a half assed add on is different from betting the farm. Even at the time it was obviously a gimmick that was going to fade quickly.

>the competition
Thank you.

I never denied that it was successful, but it changed nothing. Nintendo had to go back to the drawing board for a new gimmick.

So what? The other console manufacturers see them as competition.
M-muh toy shit and not mature games for mature gamers like me is the reason why companies pushed for more """""deep""""" writing and graphix. And I say this as an idort

I find it highly unlikely that any person autstic enough to be a console warring faggot like you posting that webm over and over again ad nasuem has ever been invited to a party in your adult life.

shut up shut up shut up shut UP SHUT UP SHUT UUUUUUUUP DELETE THIS NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1566634919575.jpg (800x1011, 87K)