Cloud Strife

What made hin so iconic?

Attached: cloud strife.jpg (800x1200, 104K)

Who the fuck is that in your picture? And why does it have "cloud strife" in the filename? Because that's obviously not Cloud Strife.

Attached: Real Cloud Strife.jpg (1024x1408, 99K)

He was the main character in
>mai firsto faynalu fantashee
for tens of millions of people.

Why are you sperging over official fanart bro

What happened?

Attached: b06.png (1434x680, 635K)

Because having blonde hair and blue eyes makes you iconic, period.

Should I play the original FF7 before the remake comes out?
Only FF game I've played was XV and I actually liked it a lot despite its flaws. I enjoy traditional turn based JRPGs though, SMRPG is probably my favorite

yep
the value length game on the off brand console for the poor kids

If you can find the time for a 20-ish hour RPG in the next 6 years.

Yeah, it holds up pretty well still.
Also it's good for you to be introduced into the cast since only 5 of the 9 are showing up in the first part.

Didn't have a decent resolution picture of the original artwork on hand.

Nice, probably going to pick up it and IX on switch for the convenience factor. Wish squeenix wasn't charging exorbitant prices but whatever

Why do people not like Cait Sith? Do they not liking killing Emerald weapon in one turn?

Crossdressing

Are there any examples of what happened to Cloud happening to real people (i.e., people deluding themselves into thinking that they are someone else)?

this art is bad, expressionless and 90% legs

Played it myself for the first time this year. It's good, go play it.

Fair enough.

Zack was a better Cloud than Cloud will ever be.

Yeah, OP convinced himself he wasn't a gay faggot fanny bandit

what's the beef? Both are by Nomura-kun..

Old Nomura vs Nu-Nomura. Big difference.

0 nostalgia for it and I don't like turn based games but I still had fun with it

being 3d
I wish I was joking

When the girls bullied him into crossdressing

Autism

They doubled down on the dumb "clouds an emo" shit.

Basically what said. Some people don't like the evolution of Nomura and his style.

He was different from a lot of JRPG protagonists at the time, being a cocky asshole who had actual skill to back up his confidence.

The best thing about Cloud is that all the tutorials in FF7 are him explaining things to novices, with some concepts like escapes having him say "well I'd never run from a fight".
>That part of the tutorial where he says you're slow if you ask him to repeat himself.

Haven't played Crisis Core. Should I?

Times change.