Warhammer Vermintide

What went wrong? I haven't been keeping track of things for some time now.

Attached: what went wrong.jpg (952x455, 132K)

Fatshark being greedy scumbags.

jews as always

The content they provided wasn't nearly what could be called an Expansion. It was one new mission, a new difficulty, and Diablo 3-esque keyword 'missions'.
Way too expensive and hyped for what was provided

The expansion isn't well received and reintroduced a lot of previously solved issues. Also I'm pretty sure it got reviewbombed by bugmen

Does anybody on Yea Forums understand how capitalism works? You all claim to hate communism but you constantly bitch about companies maximizing profits

>we know better what you want
>we did something that people didn't want and we did bring old bugs back with the update, again
>people are mean to us so we won't communicate with you anymore
Winds of Magic? I'll show that Kruti some wind, from my arse.

Attached: 1520651472382.gif (356x321, 1.07M)

t.jew

Bitching about a companies practices is a vital part of capitalism.

To slow of content updates, no custom maps, skill trees were fucking boring especially the level 20 ones across the board.

Dead game

Do you understand how capitalism works? Set a market price for your products or go out of business.

>people mainly ask for new maps
>do literally everything but add new maps
>everything done is also shit
Hmm, I don't know

I just couldn't play past the first 5 story missions, FUCK THOSE LOOT BOXES ANIMATION AND THE FUCKIGN CLAIM REWARD SCREEN
This game is like the holy grail of anti QoL mechanics

>still no dedicated servers
>no map replacements for khazid kro/cursed rune/drachenfels
>general playerbase somehow got worse
v2 has nothing for me

I think they sped up the opening animations with the recent expansion updates, but yeah, I just stopped opening boxes for the most part because of that

They've made some mistakes with how they've handled the game but I didnt think it was that bad. I still enjoy it.

I think you have numerous mental disabilities, seek immediate help.

capitalism is great when the influence of the governemtn doesn't create superpowers, and power hungry sects of people don't horde wealth and create an unfriendly environment for both the consumer and the competition. In the US we have unfettered gov't support of corporations due to (((lobbyist groups))) filling the pockets of the senate/congress, and creating a large power gap between the middle and upper classes. A true free market lacks this. A free market in a ethnic nationalist country that doesn't have competing groups is even better.

also the freedom of the consumer to directly voice discontent with a product or service is an important part of the check on corporations. One that is actively being attacked by groups criticizing and removing consumer reviews from sites like metacritic, twitter, etc.

>do a beta
>everyone says it's shit and needs more time
>release it anyway

No one could have seen this coming.

He's not wrong, the animation for both receiving and opening boxes is slow as shit. You even have to click three times to get all items out of a box. ON TOP OF THAT you have a chance to get a sub 300 power item that you have to go manually trash. The whole system just doesn't respect a player's time.

test

testing doesn't help fatshark anyway. they have an uncanny ability to constantly fuck up all the time.

Testing doesn't help if you completely ignore the tests.
It seems like they've also got some internal communications issues, cause there was that time the build they released and the one they were working on were different and it took them ages to figure out after they reintroduced a bunch of old bugs with an update.

>ignore community feedback
>bring stuff they already fixed ages ago back somehow
>no new maps even when its the most requested feature
>fatshark goes silent because they cant handle mean comments

that's the gist of it