Yea Forums will defend this

>Yea Forums will defend this

Attached: 1545089162731.png (1030x921, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/orf2ENStkcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have sex

I will but just because you sound like a faggot.

gotta learn moon user, it’s the only way to not have to put up with shitty translators who refuse to do their job

post the felix one
that one literally makes no sense
treehouse is just retarded

>being this much of a fucking weeb
Fuck off to your basement

>New Translation is closer to the original Japanese context

Well shit aint that a new one

when in doubt, emulate and pirate/import the game. Fan translation or grasp of the japanese language above dekinai level > NoA Treehouse.

Attached: 1537692396486.jpg (1280x1384, 432K)

It's still INFINITELY better than what they did to Fates. The original meaning was kept here, I don't care if they softened it for faggots, it's just as good as the old translation when compared to the original text. Meanwhile Fates was so fucked up I absolutely refused to play any more and restarted my run with the fixed English translation.
The fact that people are still complaining about Three Houses when it's been 99% untouched blows my mind. It should be celebrated because for once we aren't getting fucked in the ass by Treehouse's SJW retards.

Attached: 154.jpg (338x420, 97K)

>It should be celebrated because for once we aren't getting fucked in the ass by Treehouse's SJW retards
>The fact that people are still complaining about Three Houses when it's been 99% untouched blows my mind

It blows your mind that people look for reasons to complain where there arent any?

The only reason people dont complain about the Three houses music being copyright stricken is cuz everyone made a meme out of reuploading it saying that it wasnt Three Houses music
youtu.be/orf2ENStkcA

What the actual fuck is your point? You're just looking for something to complain about, I swear. Nothing meaningful has been changed, and the line in the OP is now closer to the original script.

I don't care one way or the other. It's a pointless change, but as somebody who often writes I can't hell but sympathize with such minor and seemingly pointless changes.

>sony censoring boobs BAD
>nintendo censoring story GOOD

Attached: 1568747305246.png (805x911, 119K)

They removes elements from the original script, and the new translation doesn't flow naturally.
She says
>he'd to things like
and you expect an enumeration of actions but it just ends with
>tie me to a chair
I didn't know it was possible to fuck up a sentence this badly.

Attached: 1464042125499.png (825x991, 932K)

What exactly is being censored here?

I'm sorry did I miss the part where they turned the entire support into two characters swapping ellipsis?

All three of those translations got the last part wrong.

とにかく良い相手と結婚しろって = "[and say] go marry a good partner"

>The only reason people dont complain about the Three houses music being copyright stricken is cuz everyone made a meme out of reuploading it saying that it wasnt Three Houses music
That and the fact that the people doing it are the same people currently striking FF music.

Holy fuck this reminds me of the horrible stories my friends roomate told me. Once he was told to stand and look at a wall for hours.

What else was changed in the update?

Attached: 8c68dde1d1f6cb393d2064f4c78c3ef4.jpg (861x928, 78K)

The point is that it wasn't untouched and there's no reason to "celebrate" the fact that they are not doing their jobs properly. You don't ask them to tone down on the censorship, you ask them to remove it/stop doing it outright and be faithful to the original game. With how many threads Yea Forums has about this, at this point I don't believe you're not being disingenuous for a single second.

Story isn't being censored, it just comes down to a fucking rephrasing, albeit its unnecesary if you ask me, nothing of the actual conversation gets removed.

>...
>...
>...
>...

>> Yea Forums spends weeks upon weeks obsessively going over every possible facet of one single line from one minor character in one game on a child's playtoy console to vindicate themselves.

Please, do something with your life.

both of those english translations are wack
she says she was being tied to a chair and constantly being taught manners so that she could be married to a good partner

>wack
ESL here, what this mean comrade?

On one hand it is closer, on the other I feel like they changed it solely because they felt it went too far for a Nintendo game.
I was bit surprised to see it myself.

Attached: bayo.jpg (300x168, 10K)

bad
basically the "submissive wife" stuff is nowhere to be found, and the later one just omits half of the stuff mentioned

So the original jap never mention submissive wife

Reminder they censored her dialogue(and many others)

>Everyone here is an heir or an heiress. But not me. I'm just a commoner.

This is a reused voice line elsewhere in the game. They just used a old line to replace this below. (Pic related proof)

Actual translation is: If you keep looking there Sensei, then even I will get embarrassed

Attached: 1542864546666.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>If you keep looking there Sensei, then even I will get embarrassed
it's Dorothea, half the academy already seen her tits

>Yea Forums will defend this
Yes! I will defend my wife Bernadetta from the horrors of the world. I will protect her and make sure she never has to see her dad again! I will bathe her in kisses and give her as many kids as she wants! I'll be by her side for eternity, spending each minute making sure she is always happy!

Attached: Bernie44.jpg (1289x1708, 164K)

This dialogue is all fake. Virtual stories with virtual characters that don't exist. Why would any of this need to be hidden from the audience?
Are we to pretend that sex doesn't exist in the world of FE? Why do customers need to be coddled from seeing suggestive lines of dialogue between fictional characters?
SJWs are more prudish than any christian I know.

Attached: 1544660936312.jpg (400x800, 116K)

>(Pic related proof)
you'd need the original for proof
this by itself is meaningless

Good job Anonymous, you figured it out, video games aren't real.

w-what?

Attached: Confusion and fear.png (632x652, 384K)

I'm glad you agree. So why the censorship of video games and other media?
It's bullshit that has no defense other than wanting to influence or control what we see. You seem dismissive of my point, so perhaps you can enlighten us all why games shouldn't have suggestive content.

Maybe I have autism but it sounds like she's saying the same thing in all three translations

Attached: 1539812115654.png (236x188, 103K)

>add flourish to the localization to give more character to it (Fates)
>people complain that it isn't close to the original japanese

>update the game to remove flourish that was added in the localization (TH)
>people complain that it's censorship even though it wasn't what the original writers intended
What do you people want?

Attached: 1553771367538.png (242x242, 107K)

the original translation is closer to the Japanese, if it was the changed line all along no one would care but the changed line removes information so people noticed

A localizer has a dutx to identify where and how the original failed and how to improve it. Their job is essentially twice as hard as a writer's, because not only do they need to translate it, but also fix any errors the Japanese script may have made, as well as tweak it where it's objectively bad.

based berniefag

Attached: everything.gif (500x339, 384K)

Bunch of shit was changed in translation even before the patch. Fuck fanfics

Attached: 1565636600534.jpg (1280x1439, 441K)