What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: 90-zloss_(26).jpg (848x476, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theark.wiki/w/I_just_got_Ending_E
theark.wiki/w/****
docs.google.com/document/d/1vEP2iZ52P-DWhQBQ2Is6R8Wjao99AGi0YuWShTvA-tA/preview
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Male YoRHa models are either designed to be crazy or are somehow more vulnerable to mental instability.

2b died before 9s could tap that ass.

He found out his Goth Mummy GF had been programmed to kill him anytime he got close to finding out the truth.

And she didn't even do it by sitting on him. I'd be angry if I was 9s.

>want to desperately blast the fat ass of your goth mommy gf
>also want to find out about the world because it's literally your job
>mommy gf bullies you all the time but starts getting affectionate, if distant
>mommy gf dies after catastrophe, the world is in ruins
>find mommy gfs last words basically saying she always loved you and literally cherished every fleeting moment she could share with you, you were her everything and she loved you with all her heart and soul
>oh btw mommy gfs twin killed her and you dont know why but she doesn't wanna talk about it for some reason
>oh and all the autismbots you beat up daily want to fuck with you now AGAIN despite befriending some of them
>oh and you gotta kill dozens of clones of your mommy gf
>oh AND your life is meaningless, not only are you a fragment of something, but nothing you accomplish will ever, EVER matter, your goal never existed and the only thing that exists still is the stupid CUNT WHO KILLED YOUR FUCKING BIG ASS GOTH MOMMY GF
>WHY IS SHE STILL ALIVE
>WHY NOT HER
>WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY

Can you blame the little nigga?

Attached: 1533262573266.jpg (500x493, 57K)

He was stuck in a shit, overrated game.

>Haha, yes, I also enjoyed God Of War

You consoleshitters are so hilarious and stupid

Attached: martin-frennet-t4c58tb4.jpg (1920x1920, 258K)

Nigga he’s the reason it’s rated so high

He was literally too good at his job and everyone died because of it

>mommy
retard

Attached: 1558292229505.png (610x418, 368K)

>muh waifu

hi

Attached: brone.png (863x906, 894K)

Fucking horny bruh

They killed his wife.

Incel

He got butt raped by the one Bogandoff

9S is designed to be super inquisitive and perceptive in order to do his job, but this also pretty much guarantees he'll figure out the ruse about humanity. So he's stuck in a cycle of doing his job, going too far, getting executed, having his memory wiped, being rebuilt, and getting sent back out on the job. It's implied that some part of him is distantly aware of this, regardless of the memory wipes, so him finally snapping was all but inevitable.

>It's implied that some part of him is distantly aware of this
no it is not and was confirmed by Taro. He doesn't remember anything and only finds out by deduction each time.

God I love that art

I gotta read the manga

I thought that was the whole deal with people implying the **** line was "kill".

Male models are unstable and prone to mental illness. That's why all combat YoRHA models are female.

Too smart for his own good.

Playing it again.

I don't remember it running this poorly on PS4. It's pretty bad but manageable.

Stop posting this shit already its been over 2 years already and go read side materials theark.wiki/w/I_just_got_Ending_E
>with people implying
they are repeating this because it was forced early on by idiots and ecelebs.
theark.wiki/w/****

can't get the pussy

nah I think that was more about how androids were designed to feel pleasure when fighting, so that they would enjoy it -> fight more -> become better fighters

then you read the line for the first time and think it says "fuck", then it turns out to actually be kill because to androids it's basically the same thing

>because to androids it's basically the same thing
read the quest log again, Jackass doesn't mention anything sexual during it and compares it to how humans used to behave.
Warriors love combat, it's logical that androids also has programmed hormone burst when fighting and thus love it.

It doesn't help that the S models are, personality wise, based on the sociopathic android who designed the entire Yorha project.

>Yoko Taro: The androids in NieR: Automata don’t have so-called sexual desires. But this desire is very vague. They don’t quite know what they feel. I think that humans are also unable to distinguish between “what is sexual desire” and “what is love”. Based on this idea, I also made the androids struggle with identifying sexuality, love, anger, and other emotions.

Yeah I don't either, could just be the first time playing it I was so into it I barely noticed

cringe, like all nierfags

>every female in the game is smart, rational and ready to do her mission no matter what even if it means sacrificing herself.
>every male in the game is emotional, psychotic and unstable, pursuing their own perverted desires instead of the mission
really makes you think, huh.

this is a standard YT answer where he actually doesn't answer to anything.
Again go read the full quest log on and then come back with quotes. Literally, nowhere else in the game or side materials, it was shown that androids love killing things. 2B surely enjoyed doing this over and over, she probably even came twice in the ending A/B!

He's the only good main cast member in his game

Attached: images.png (739x415, 4K)

He's just another personification of the edgy anime character trope, why do you think they hired Tokyo Ghoul MC seiyuu (Kaneki) for 9S?
Same character premise.

Is there a lore autism wiki for the first game?

2 years later and Yea Forums is STILL OBSESSED

Attached: Ningyou-Yuugi--022.jpg (701x570, 112K)

you can tell this was written by a person who only played Automata for 2B

no but you can read Grimoir Nier docs.google.com/document/d/1vEP2iZ52P-DWhQBQ2Is6R8Wjao99AGi0YuWShTvA-tA/preview

>so him finally snapping was all but inevitable.
He was also being corrupted by the machine virus. I think that contributed more to his deteriorating mental state.

Nah, 9S always goes mad and ruins everything after finding out humans are extinct. That's why 2E has to keep killing him. He outright joined the machines once and tried to purge all the androids, that's why the overlord lolis kept trying to poke and prod him onto their side again, because they fell in love with him that cycle.

>"The required data has been obtained, and reveals that androids actually generate a pleasure-granting chemical while in combat.
>"The results of the research indicate androids generate some kind of comforting element in their circuits during combat.

>pleasure-granting chemical while in combat.
>comforting element in their circuits during combat.
>I think that humans are also unable to distinguish between “what is sexual desire” and “what is love”. Based on this idea, I also made the androids struggle with identifying sexuality, love, anger, and other emotions.

continue taking things out of the context and nitpicking.

>obsessed
>to say nothing about the obsession with 2B
I'm convinced there's just a group of leftists trying to shit up anonymous image boards because they're miserable human beings.

He knew too much. Also repeatedly getting murdered for knowing too much. It gets a little trying.

i'm not gonna lie, he cute

Attached: 66872249.jpg (600x888, 55K)

>Again go read the full quest log on and then come back with quotes
????????????????????????????????????
I brought you quotes but they are nitpicking somehow? Not my problem you're too retarded to put 2+2 together.

My theory is that it's a case of enforced sympathy with 9s.

Androids are not human: They struggle with emotional response. The reason the word is censored isn't because it's explicit (Although "Fuck" is a perfectly valid conclusion), but because 9s can't properly qualify the emotion, and Adam cannot convey it to him.

In censoring the line; you get your immediate guess (Which for US players is typically Fuck due to the beauty of 4 letters), but immediately drop into introspection of the proper response: There's dozens (if not hundreds) of valid responses, and a respectable number of them represent an ugly or confounding facet of 9s (and the player by proxy).

Even positive statements work: "Love" is a devastating choice since it cuts the legs out from 9s' emotional state: He lacks the competence to convey even a good emotion.

Why? They summarized the game pretty well if exaggerating how much 9S cares about 2B to a sexual extent