So what if they're splitting the game up into 3+ pieces and charging your $180...

>So what if they're splitting the game up into 3+ pieces and charging your $180, each episode is the length of a full game, so what if it doesn't have an ending and that you're paying $180+ for a game that came out 20 years ago for $60, they added filler and padding so it's worth $180 just to see the ending to the game!
Kill yourself

Attached: final-fantasy-vii-remake.png (882x498, 421K)

ITS SPLITTING THE DAMN STORY NOT THE DAMN GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING SHITPOSTERS FUCKING FAGGGOTS PLEASE KILL YOIRSELF

THE OG STORY CAN BE DIVIDED IN 3 PARTS, BUT THE GAMES ARE FULL GAMES

YOU PAY 60 DOLLARS FOR A FULL GAME NOT A QUARTER
THE STORY IS DIVIDED NOT A GAME
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

hey hey buddy, calm down. the OP is just shitposting. just shitposting man there's no need to go off the rails like that. like come on man like really? like like

>ITS SPLITTING THE DAMN STORY
Not acceptable.

You're paying $180+ to see the full story. That's madness. It doesn't matter if each episode is 300 hours long, $180 to see the full story of a game that came out originally for $60 is not allowed.

Anyone retarded enough to think FF7 was good will be retarded enough to happily accept this.

>why arent the OG devs making the remake the way i want instead of how they want reeee
>b-b-but i played the game, i deserve the same game but better graphs ree reeeeee
*recieves his remake*
>f-fucking lazy faggots!! this is just a cashgrab, is literally the same game reee reeee REEEEE

This is an extremely advanced level of cope

What's your point exactly?

Be a good goy and fork over $180+ because Square Enix your lord and savior wants it this way?

what else do you want me to do? the game looks amazing so far, i have money and i want to spend it.

>what else do you want me to do?
Oh gee well you could try having some self respect and not being a slave to every company that dangles something you want in front of you?

>Thinking $180 over the course of a decade is a lot of money
>w e w

$180 for one game and one story is criminal.

If you pay that, you're a fucking moron.

im not, because i like what i see.
You think that i buy stuff because i HAVE to, not because i like them. I dont think ive ever bought a game that i dislike. If that would be the case, i would have bought XV, XIII and its trilogy just because their name.

If you fork over $180 for one game you're a slave to that company. No game is worth more than $60. I don't care if it's 3+ "episodes" the length of a "full game", which varies wildly by the way, it's still all one game and you're still paying $180 for one fucking game.

Wait did they actually confirm that they are charging full price for each part of the game now?

Why did nobody complain when Mass Effect did it?

Hey retard, I already know the ending. I'm not playing for the story.

the only people complaining about the price are the retards who will buy each piece day 1. just wait until square bundles the 'collectors edition' together, you impatient mung

no, im spending 180$ for three games.
And depending on how is the first game, i'll just spend 60$ for one game. Seems fair

A:
>get a wholly remade three-segmented game with expanded upon sections of original game, with new content, no content cuts and more depth
B: Get a one part rushed, crammed in remake that tries to technologically tackle the content expanse the original game head

Jewing aside, it's a more sensible choice, thought I still believe they could've gone with two parts.

>three games
No, you're getting one game and you're being charged 3 times for it. Episode 1 will not have an ending, it'll just abruptly cut off 1/3rd of the way through the plot. That's not a game, that's a piece of a game.

I don't care if its 100 hours long, it's not a full game it's merely a 1/3rd of a game.

Real talk in the 5 years it will take to release the whole game, I could probably boost my VO career enough to slide in as a background character.

So you're playing for graphics? Kill yourself.

Are you delusional? Of course they'll charge $60 per episode.

yeah i got fucked in the ass too by lucas films, i bought star wars movie three times

Nope, it's three full games. It's 1/3 of a story I already know with added scenes. You people are morons.

Nah, I think I'll just buy these games and make you asshurt for eternity instead.

>it'll just abruptly cut off 1/3rd of the way through the plot.
That's some grade A bullshit. Since I played 7 fairly young and took my time reading through everything in great detail and exploring every shit I could, leaving Midgard felt like I was at like half the game already, and I could then see how perfectly that entire part summarized the prologue/first chapter of the game.

Movies aren't video games, even though I know you want nothing more than for video games to be interactive movies.

No, it's not a "full game". It's 1/3rd of a game with 1/3rd of the story and 1/3rd of the content that you're being charged $60 for. You can't deny this.

>I'll waste my money and show what a spinless consumerist whore I am just to make you mad ahaha
I'm not mad, I just think you're pathetic
It's still 1/3rd of the story, it doesn't matter how long it is. 1/3rd is 1/3rd, it's basic math.

why arent you complaining that star wars movies are a trilogy and not a single movie

>irrelevant game
>posting about it
Follow your own advice.

Attached: Reply to the this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.png (631x600, 345K)

That's a poor analogy. Imagine if phantom menace was cut into 3 different parts.

nope, the entire trilogy is a full story

>people actually defend this
Yea Forums is pathetic.

Attached: 1208254520026.jpg (576x432, 67K)

>3+ pieces
Midgar took 5 hours at most and now it's an entire game. FF7R will be 8 pieces long.

No, it's not. They're individual stories with beginning, middle and ends.

If Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9 were all one trilogy your analogy would make sense. What you're saying is "uhhhhh it doesn't matter that Phantom Menace is 3 different movies I have to pay for".

No retard, because they make up whole stories on their own, and are not necessarily dependent on one another
Franchise =/= Installment
In the same way Crisis Core and FF7 are separate, whole installments within a same franchise

You're the kind of person that clicks on those "90% of people get this question wrong" ads, aren't you?

Attached: 1549062594949.png (950x824, 17K)

>now it's an entire game
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance is 7 hours long.

Dragon Quest 11 is over 100 hours long.

Both are "entire" games. You don't get to say "oh it's ok you're charging me 3 times for one game, each part is 20 hours long!". That's not how games work and that's not how value works.