Persona is a Sony series and will never leave

Persona is a Sony series and will never leave.

Attached: p5.png (826x714, 746K)

Okay? I'll just play it on my PS4 and play other games on other systems. It's not like you can only own one console ever.

Cool

Not to mention Yo-Kai Watch 4 is on PlayStation. Great time to be a fan of mon games.

WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY A SWITCH

Because you wanted to play mario zelda or maybe something else

Can I have SMT5 instead

Attached: 1550291013183.jpg (828x943, 533K)

they'll port it as soon as the exclusivity deal with nintendo runs out, just like how monster hunter came home to sony.

Sony can have those mediocre movie games
meanwhile ninetenyearolds like myself get to play the REAL shin megami tensei games like V and #FE

Attached: 1443460051694.png (520x600, 290K)

To play games

By the looks of it I wouldn't be surprised if that comes to PS4 too.

Not that anyone expected it to.

Whatever you can have your 1 censored game, theres tons of other games on Pc and Switch.

>wins EVO
>still no release

Whenever you think of the switch you will constantly think of how it got cucked by Persona 5

>Fatlus games releasing on more than one console

Attached: 1349217226441.jpg (720x439, 47K)

Sony should just buy Sega already.

Man, you fanboys really want them to have a monopoly huh.

Huh?

Sad, but we already knew.

I really hope we get this in America. I don't particularly care for Persona (I played 4 and 5, they are just not my favorite games), however I missed my chance at getting a white PS4 pro and new ones are way above retail price on ebay and amazon.

Attached: 3210088543.jpg (907x605, 225K)

Attached: 1541736518986.png (625x352, 246K)

Good, Sonyfags can have it. Would much rather have Nintendo hire Yoko Taro & Hironobu Sakaguchi and have them develop Xenoblade games instead

LOL, who cares, these games stopped being good the moment they stopped being games and started beign visual novels, I ain't gonna cry because I can't play another 80 hours of japan school simulator, I'll be playing actual SMT on the Switch, you know, the ones in which you actually explore shit and have battles and stuff.

but switch has no games
only bing bing yahoos and ports

Nintendo currently seems to real SMT so we're missing on nothing except the watered-down version full of whiny teens and 5-hour breaks between gameplay sections.

Sure bro, Astral Chain (aka GOTY) just came out

based idort

Attached: 1428601581675.png (216x178, 50K)

Except smt has become a movie since smt4 released

yoko taro is too good to work on xenocringe shovelware and sakaguchi is a hack.

Final Fantasy used to be like this anyway

Persona Q series is on 3DS tho

oh my penis. i already got the extremely limited kingdom hearts 3 ps4 pro though. alright, i'm getting this one as well.

but that doesn't count because of my arbitrary criteria

Wow, the crossover games that mean nothing if you haven't already played the original game that's on Playstation?

Its better to not play the original games going into it since all the characters are bastardized and the story doesnt exist

Then's there's literally no reason to play them because you're there to see al the characters interact with each other.

So? Switch will have the better series SMT, and if you're talking weeb games the switch will also have the best weeb JRPG series, xeno.

I own every system. It doesn’t matter.

>He isnt there for the RPG dungeon crawling

Attached: 1440113120812.gif (216x178, 717K)

Go play Etrian Odyssey then.

Too unfortunate, it would sell a lot more on Switch.

>the switch will also have the best weeb JRPG series, xeno
christ, you xenoredditors are really starting to rival smashfags for the title of "the bronies of gaming."

EO doesnt have SMT style demon fusion

Strange Journey

>exclusivity deal
never ever

The best generic anime jrpg series is actually Grandia which I guess is also partially on the Switch now

Attached: Actually.png (200x200, 24K)

Sony can’t afford Sega also Sega has deeper pockets than you think

Talking about new games. Old JRPGs run circles round nu-personashit.

B-b-b-but Yea Forums said Japan hates Sony

Cool, I own every console this gen and like them all. Much as it'd be cool to see it on another console it doesn't effect me badly.
More importantly, when the FUCK are they going to announce a western collector's edition?

Attached: 1558098309539.png (508x424, 272K)

they hate California Sony

Ironic you say that seeing as Persona 5 the censoRed is an enhanced port and someone else bragged about Yokai Watch 4, which is also a port.

Persona is a Nintendo series and will never leave.

Attached: Nintendo-3DS-XL---Persona-Q-Edition.jpg (800x451, 68K)

fpbp

>Persona 5 the censoRed
There's no signs of censorship, dude, don't spread misinformation just because you don't like a company.

Every game on the PiSs4 has a limited edition console, even shit like Neptunia and Hatsune Miku. This is just a way for snoy to sell consoles in Japan, since its sales are shit. Hell, even Iceborne couldn't make it outsell the Switch.

Sony won.

is this gonna make the plot even worse like persona 4 golden

>Decide to watch new P5R trailer
>literally the first 10 seconds shows Anne shaking her ass
Why is Anne such a bimbo? It's like Atlus knows who her audience is

Attached: Anne2.gif (480x270, 510K)

Sony doesnt have games so by saying this, will make developers and fanbois happy. Also it's good for shitposting on Yea Forums.

not only will PS4 never get SMTV, never will the Switch. the game is never coming out

Based, feels good not being a third worlder, will enjoy P5R on my PS4 and SMTV on my Switch

Sony can keep persona if nintendo can keep mainline SMT

>Implying SMTV will come out

This. I'd rather have the better franchise.

>#FE
based and hoypilled

>Why is Anne such a bimbo?
The thing is, she's not. She's pretty wholesome in the game and doesn't even get fanservice shipping moments with Joker unlike Makoto.

Dragon Quest XII S is a Nintendo series and will never leave. So is Super Smash Bros =)

>unlike Makoto.
?

Cool, can I get a new Raidou instead?

Makoto clings to Joker in a couple scenes.

Okay as long as Nintendo gets to keep SMT as well.

SMT outside of Persona is unironically dead now.

You mean the spooky funhouse starring Sojiro and Futaba?

Everyone that wanted to play P5 already played it? And old copies of P5 vanilla will be cheaper than P5R. And some people will want to see how the game was before this glorified DLC patch. Who the fuck is this game for!?

Why did Persona have to be the spinoff that caught on? Raidou was actually good.

Why did the Dreamcast fail if they owned Persona?

I thought it was SegAtlus.

Attached: n1o7hywllyp21[1].jpg (1024x946, 104K)

Attached: 1547189840091.png (324x174, 125K)

And when they were escaping from Futaba's collapsing palace.

Never ever

what a shame, well i just hope it doesnt suffer the same fate as golden, forever trapped in a console no one bought or in this case that it will be obsolete in 2 generations and the only form to play it in the future will be pirating and emulating.

You can't really pirate and emulate Golden, since there's no Vita emulators.

thats the cherry in the top of the cake.

From what I've heard Undertale is booting on whatever Vita emulator they've been working on. Vita emulation would be much further along if the system had any games worth emulating

I'm very glad they're not getting it.

I still don't understand why Atlus remade P4 exclusively for a meme console.

Let me Google that for you.

Attached: wert.png (800x344, 25K)

WHAT THE FUCK NO PS3 VERSION???

Attached: 1521006662141.jpg (619x619, 46K)

I played all of them on PC.

They could've made some really nice limited edition PS4s but instead that's what they put out? That's just underwhelming, especially after some of the others that have come out in the past.

It wasn't entirely certain to flop until maybe a year or two after P4G came out. The real question is why they didn't port the game to something else already.

SMT V(aporware)

Because weebs loved the school shit.
This is why I don't understand why it's a PS4 exclusive again. If it extended to PC and Switch I'd get it but at this point it should just be DLC.