Astral Chain

Be honest, how long did this take you?

Attached: car_pushing.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

I'll let you know when I've done it

A 5 minutes youtube quick check, ain't got time for that shit nigga.

>having to cheat at block pushing puzzles

Attached: dcpnmjn-0da4dee8-dc78-4901-931f-b2bd31516a93.png (520x480, 304K)

lazy braindead pieces of shit like you are why video games are becoming more and more casualized, user.

if nintendo didn't want people looking it up why do they allow guides online

2 min first
5 min second
15 mun third

imagine being an adult and needing a guide for a childs toy. that's you.

Well shit. I feel inadequate.

Stop making threads
Use the archive you stupid faggot

>Waaaah, stop talking about video games you guys!
I know just the board for you, fag.

So I'm on the Zone 09 mission and had this happen. I thought it was just a render issue at first but I'm getting invisible walled on this ledge too and the minimap indicates its there intentionally, yet I need to go down to sneak into the Hermit base, or at least I think I do since the mission marker is pointing me down from here. Did I fuck something up or am I missing another route

I guess it didnt upload?

Attached: IMG_20190905_064501.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Yeah it looks like the buildings over there didn't render. But I don't think that's the route, there should be a ventilation duct around there that you go to first.

139 minutes

Do I not just hop off the ledge into the duct? Theres a platform with red matter underneath this with the mission marker literally right next to it

You may be right, I think there was supposed to be a ladder.

A pretty long time compared to the first two.
The Insult to injury was the fact that rest of the missiobs is pretty wack as well.

I kinda like that file as the cooling off mission. Just a bunch of ridiculous mini-games and bullshit.

Relaunching the game fixed it. I encountered it right before needing to take a shit so I figured asking about it was a good way to kill some time

About to 10 mins for the third and I felt stupid afterwards

i'm still on file 6
when does this puzzle appear?
it looks like this children's puzzle toy i saw at a friend's house when i was a supple 9 year old

Attached: Finger-Rock-Rush-Hour-IQ-Car-Puzzle-Maze-Toy-Board-Game-Learning-Educational-Car-Jigsaw-Kids__18666. (1280x1280, 111K)

File 8, aka the worst file

What the hell is this gay puzzle shit?
I thought this game was about beating shit up and ass.

>about beating shit up and ass
Could've put that in a way that was less gay.

I looked it up after trying and failing to do it legit. I'm a pathetic wretch of a human being.

I completely believe you.

Admitting is the crucial first step. Now the healing can begin.
Seriously though, this was a lot harder than like Zelda block pushing puzzles.

Just got to it now, what am I supposed to be doing? I made a clear line so the car on the left could leave but nothing is happening.

Wait nevermind I'm retarded, just realiesd you can move the car on the left horizontally and solved it in a matter of seconds.

I used to complete these into hundreds of stages when I was fucking 8 bro. IS this the true intelligence ratio of Switch owners?

First puzzle took me 15 minutes (D rank). The second two less than 4 (S+ ranking). I am special.

Attached: pajamasam1.jpg (323x433, 48K)

2nd took me 12 mintues
3rd took me 30 minutes

I would hazard a guess that Nintendo fans would be very good at block puzzles by now.

There's a lot of optional sidequests and mini games.

And people were saying I was crazy for calling this an ARPG before release.

15 minutes without any tutorial.

how do you use your legion skills? or does your legion automatically use them

Assign them in the menu, and then it’s ZL + Y and ZL + X by default.