Whenever your WoW Classic fix is done, why not play FFXIV? It’s a MODERN online game...

Whenever your WoW Classic fix is done, why not play FFXIV? It’s a MODERN online game, not some bloated code on a 20-year old engine like current retail WoW.

The community for the most part are nice and friendly if you have any trouble starting out. Also there is a Nier Automata event coming soon!

Attached: 9E690C5A-06CB-417E-90BC-33F02197751C.jpg (2160x3840, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/I will not be subbing again. I would get a refund if I could. /
strawpoll.me/18560738
pcgamesn.com/final-fantasy-xiv/wow-classic
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#aggregate=amount&dataset=75
jp.square-enix.com/recruit/career/push/3dbd/
youtube.com/watch?v=9n4JAhskw0k
twitch.tv/asmongold
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/384982-PETITION-Regarding-FINAL-FANTASY-XIV-Steam-Version-(Mar.-8)?p=4930312&viewfull=1#post4930312
youtube.com/watch?v=6Sj5HukZqIE
youtube.com/watch?v=Eutu8EXcmk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literal tranny game

Trannies infest every game now. That’s just something you’re going to have to learn to blacklist.

I tried it, and one stupid thing made me drop it immediately.

Load zones going towns. It made the world feel disconnected and i immediately lost interest.

Yeah I'm fucking autistic

That’s only the starting cities because of the PS3 limitations on release

> Game infested with trannies.
> Spend 98% of the time doing childishly easy solo content.
> Maybe once a day play in a group of more than 4 people.
Nice "MMO" you've got there.

But loding between Kalimdor and EK or Darnasdus is fine, amrite?

So other cities are actually connected to the world?

And they're too lazy to ever fix it.
Pathetic.

That’s the lore content dipshit. It’s supposed to be easy, not gated of to high ranking guilds that don’t give a shit about the story, like in WoW.

>people unironically fap to these penguin bodies

Attached: df.jpg (568x376, 34K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1538799442625.png (724x654, 678K)

Attached: mhjGdc7Y_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>It gets good 200 hours in, just play through the absolutely garbage main story and decent expansions dude

It’d be a waste of resources

You'll struggle to find games that don't do this.

Okay, what content is supposed to provide even a minor amount of challenge or engagement?

Played since ARR, game has lost all potential after Heavensward. It's boring af outside of savage and ultimate, and even that gets boring fast. The community is full of passive aggressive fags that can't take any criticism about the game. Fuck off. Story and music is top tier though, Square doesnt deserve any of the talent within those realms. Yoshida is a fucking hack.

it already is good blizzdrone

This+invisible walls everywhere. Everything feels generic and artificial, even the loot is boring.

Binding coils of Bahamut are a good assrape

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

FFXIV is a single player game, it doesn't came near wow classic, it's just as shit as retail wow.

>gear doesn't fucking matter
>everything in the whole fucking game until savage raids is 1000% braindead easy
>you have no reason to need other people
>you see no one while leveling
>nobody communicates
>dungeons are piss easy
>classes are completely homogeneized

Man, I'll never come back to FFXIV, after 500 hours of gameplay I must have had like two interactions with people aside from my guild.

If I'm to play something after wow classic, it sure as hell won't be FFXIV, I might as well try other classics like Ultima Online or maybe wait for Pantheon, it seems to be building up to be a legit contender.

Attached: 1565579328692.jpg (681x720, 602K)

Will this game actually help me deal with my dysphoria or will it make it worse?

>inb4 "dilate tranny"
have sex, incels

false flagging shitpost OP

Attached: SUCH DEVASTATION.png (940x793, 796K)

I can't imagine how it would. I developed AGP from all this anime bullshit, if I really wanted to get rid of it I'd cut that all out of my life. Just one fag's opinion though

Woah bro you got him. A literal continent having its own instance is the same as the town square. Fucking retard. I spit on you pwtoo.

A lot of games don't need loading zones for cities tho. Witcher 3 just at the top of my head

Shit game, i played for 4 months and completed Stormblood in 4.3 and beat O7S when it was relevant. Was progging O8S till it made me ragequit over how absolutely braindead the average pug player was.
Constant loading, mediocre story (imo, good for a mmo), shit tab target gcd gameplay, people erping in my roulettes, never revamping the old content, dead content, obnoxious crafting animation locks, just pay to grind, please buy more bank space if you want to craft, housing is only for multi millionaires and trans people/ e thots shitting up my guilds. Never seen so much goddamn drama in a single mmorpg during such a short time.
I am probably never returning again.

Find me a mmo with no loading times

So, to get to any challenging content, you have to get all the way to what was originally end game, in order to fight 5 bosses.
Wow, dude, that's pathetic.

Is this a mod or a real costume? If it's real I'll download asap, I think I have a trial code

>Waste of resources

They have the money to fix it easily

BDO

>WoW players game is so shit reply to shit bait threads
Why are you guys not home?

>>Tells people to have sex
>>Couldn't get sex himself
>>Is so ugly as a monster man trying to be a woman thing wouldn't actually have sex with himself

The day of 40% isn't soon enough to end your suffering. Don't worry though, archeological study will still label you a man

> AAA developer.
> Probably the largest in Japan.
> Can't afford the resources to fix shit like separate zones, even though the game originally didn't have 3 minute loading screens between each small area.
Are japs just retarded then?

>trial code
There's a free untimed demo available to everyone bro.

Runescape 2007 lmfao

Where da curves?

are you one of those people who expects everyone to talk to them while you talk to nobody?

>anime mmo
it's definitely going to make it worse

Good thing runescape looked exactly like a modern mmo

Darnassus is a city, fucking retard. So is Exodar. So is Silvermoon.

I see, it's been months since I received it, so besides it probably being expired, I didn't know things have changed

The mere fact that every discussion about red mage ends up with some dumbfuck knob saying something asinine like "And if that's your parties make-up, you wouldn't play a RDM in the first place" tells you everything you need to know about why it needs major buffs. People shouldn't be saying shit like that, nobody ever says that shit about any other job in the game. Why in the flipping fuck should RDM fans be the only ones in the game who have to deal with constant "dude just play BLM or SMN" bullshit. It's not right and it speaks volumes about the balance issues faced by the class.

Why do you think that shit is okay??? It's fucking not.

>blood elf tranny
not in classic wow

play guild wars 2

it literally takes 3 seconds on a good quality SSD. I'd rather have a loading screen that takes me to where I want to go than to spend however many seconds walking there.

Good thing most people don’t give a fuck what your playing as long as you’re not dead and/or not knowing how to play your class.

The only time I enjoyed walking places was in Mabinogi.

Actually rs2 has loading screens. They are short but the game hangs and displays loading on the top right when it loads a new chunk for the player.

I try
But the leveling is so atrocious and uncomfy that I cant play for long

SE insists on using all of its cash to fund shit no one wants, leaving successful projects like FFXIV dangerously close to maintenance mode.
Doesn't help that they can't find anyone who speaks Japanese and can work in MMO development.

Play with friends ya dummy.

someone post that major city 1.0 vs 2.0 comparison where you spend 1 minute walking vs 5 seconds loading

Hah that's a funny joke. Explain why pfs lock them out from joining and kick them out as soob as they do join then. That shit happens.

You fags always so "nobody cares" but then when it comes down to it it's always"dude just play blm". Just admit RDM needs to be better

I've just finished my first 30 days in XIV and I have to say its the biggest waste of money I have ever spent on a video game.
I will not be subbing again. I would get a refund if I could.
If you like dress up and ERP its great(you are a faggot), but if you want an actual game you are going to be sorely disappointed.

The animations are complete and total dog shit. We are talking PS1 level animations.
All the bosses are just "dont stand in shit".
The classes all have too many buttons that do the same thing(my class Dragoon has almost 20 buttons in its basic rotation).
The abilities aren't even interesting either, they are designed to be strictly used one after another in a VERY specific order. So specific that your next abilitiy will light up with an outline on the HUD/Action bar.
Everyone is ERPing and pretending to be girls CONSTANTLY. They erp in the general channels, they erp in your FC channel(I joined 7 different FCs and they were all ERPing non-stop).
Most people actively talk about being trans and taking pills.
One person was discussing how they will cut their leg, collect the blood, and inject it into their anus to simulate a menstrual cycle.
I haven't wasted any time on professions, but if the rest of the game is any indicator its probably not good.
The leveling is absolutely the worst experience I have ever had in a video game.
There are like 5 different types of quests you do, then they just repeat with different flavor text, you do these same 5 quests 1000 times each(I am not joking).
The story is total garbage
Everything takes place in tiny instances.
Every dungeon is a very narrow hallway with bosses living in circular arenas.
None of the male characters look masculine, but instead are faggy little cunts.

im 25 user, not 16 , no one has time to mmos anymore in my social.
circle

Now that ALL the pastas and dilating drones are out of the way can we talk about the ninja buffs

I like the immersion of a living world tho

Attached: 1478209751-80f2b0117f02a35f253ee5435808f629.jpg (1498x1022, 159K)

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/I will not be subbing again. I would get a refund if I could. /

so with the NIN and SAM buffs, what's the word on where they stand?
are all the ranged now in the shed?

Attached: 1560557248518.png (648x617, 252K)

>2004
>holy shit I can't wait to explore azeroth, it's going to be so incredible it'll be so much better than warcraft 3
>2019
>holy shit I can't wait to explore gender issues because I'm a flaming faggot tranny that bases their life on their genitals and can talk of nothing else
Trannies unironically should be hung from street lights

If you want to play with parsing meta trannies then yeah play blm or whatever the meta is. These "people" make up a small percentage of the game but they're probably the most fucking vocal, too.
Literally anyone else does not fucking care what you play, that shit only applies to higher end content.

someone post that image of a bunch of people waiting to kill a respawning NPC

there's no immersion when people teleport and vanish into dungeons

I bought both expansions and have played it. I strongly advise against playing this garbage game.
I hate that even cities had multiple loading screens. I hated that they even managed to put loading screens into savage raids.
O5S had a mechanic you could skip if the WAR/burst DPS could burst a ghost add down quick enough. Too bad that required you to have the game on a SSD because lmao, loading screen. Fuck this game.

only mch and dnc are in the shed

Make your own pf then.

gamer

None. The hardest content in this game gets cleared in a day. The hardest thing ingame to your average xiv addict is probably talking to people outside of their tranny hugbox circlejerk or trying to buy a house

I’m 37 and I can find some people to play with online. Hell you can just ask on here.

This thread has already been infested with trannies. I know the spell to cleanse this place...

Attached: dilatabrea.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

You keep trying to make this about meta but it's not. No other job in the game deals with that shit. Nobody ever tells ninja fans to "dude just play monk" or dancer fans "dude just play bard." Yet you can't be a fan of red mage without people treating you like a second class citizen whose concerns don't deserve to get heard.

Attached: E601C89C-CD01-42CA-BC74-BC899A07D2AB.jpg (313x232, 19K)

>there's already nothing to do in the game

EVE online

MMO wars aside, it only takes one match of PvP to see how shit FFXIV's code is. When nobody appears on your screen where they actually are and the movement of other players looks fucking whack, something is wrong.

Attached: 558.jpg (304x656, 43K)

The immersion of a living world is not worth the cost of holding forward on empty land for 25 seconds longer than I should every time there should've been a load screen. I'm already wasting my life playing my 20th mmo so cut that shit out, it's not even immersive after the first time.

>2.5s gcd and boring story
>uninspired races
>Devs don't give a shit and balance your overly complicated classes
>only four fights in a raid
>Cash shop
And it's finally a dead game, as it should be

Just because a few people can clear stuff in a day doesn’t mean everyone can.

dilate and cope fftranny

SAM got knocked down to 5th NIN took it's place.

you should have a SSD by now. 120gb is only $20 now

It's honestly kinda sad how little end game content there is.

Wake me up when they rework the leveling

balance data proved this wrong

Then why make an MMO faggot?

>Wasting life playing my 20th mmo

There's your first problem

The 2.5s GCD isnt so much of a problem since you have free CD skills
But the free CD skills are usually boring

You got ya Garo sets?

Attached: 5636B7E9-B22B-4E2F-9ACA-92DDC58DB2DD.jpg (1327x1080, 374K)

do you mean 20th

Games are dead

says you. I got classes to level, a free company to grow and manage, gil to make so I can be raid ready and pay for my sub.

I know, but after Classic, what's there to play? Do you think they can successfuly keep the formula fresh for a long time?

I know I only want the slow leveling, social experiences. I'll probably just level like 3 or 4 characters to 60, don't even plan to raid, just want the comfy exploration, talking to people, making friends and helping people.

All of these things are completely unexistent in FFXIV.

Most people who hate the slow GCD should just play monk and samurai.

>PVP
Don't get me started on this aside from the fucking 1+ hour queues I have to sit through.
The bots "players" the the 3 group pvp, and how dead the content in general is.
I do, 500gb, however I also play other games.

So SAM is even further down?

I’m playing pvp for the Garo sets and mounts. Also leveling up other classes.

>posts ass
Oh, it’s a retarded fanservice schlock game? Zero interest, thanks :)

Yeah, those cleared it in a week or two
Eden savage is pathetically easy and boring ST drivel

>titan down + mount acquired
>2 primal dragons acquired
Is there anything else to do as far as actual SHB full party content goes?

If your talking about the twitch prime thing, that wasn't a trial, it was a full copy of the base game (no expansions)

They're above NIN but below MNK/DRG but its only 2-3% difference.

> Playing PVP in a 2.5GCD game.
Nah, I'll just stick to turn based games at that point.

During that time you could have gotten the Heavensward expansion for free.

>>
They can barely get stable servers, all of the money made fro XIV gets funneled into other random projects like XV.

>2 primal dragons acquired
How many kills did that take you? I've killed both bosses a total of 90 times and I've only seen one drop

Sucks for you mate. I enjoying myself.

Not that user but I killed jannnie extreme only 13 times and got the mount then.

Those don't have loading screens tho

If it's unexistent(sic) it's because you're an antisocial retard or playing on some alien land like a japanese datacenter.
Back in hw i got dragged into a guild, helped people out with queues, got invited to a raid group and a bunch of people kept fucking asking me to do shit with them.

How long for each queue? 2 hours?

Post your logs

5~20 minutes

This +
Everything in the world is souless, you can't do anything except fight, the menu management simulator known as crafting or raid.

The art and character design are top tier but everything else is utterly without soul or purpose. The worlds may as well be empty, I could even walk through chairs sometimes. Just everything is completely pointless.

It's really sad because it's a beautiful world full of tons of great art, props, buildings etc, but almost all of them have zero purpose, zero gameplay etc. It all serves as a pretty backdrop for making numbers bigger to enter a circular raiding feedback loop. Where's the adventure?

nice art though

fuck off faggot, I'm glad the WoWfugees are finally gone. I've pugged all the way to E3S today and cleared with minimal wipes. If the WoW mouthbreathers were still playing a regular normal mode run would be met with at minimum 5 wipes.

Attached: 1567092300856.jpg (700x700, 122K)

>phoneposter lewdposts the "maybe loli maybe not" race
hmm i wonder what op is trying to do

Attached: 1565701422869.png (540x482, 190K)

im new, anyone playing on twintania?

For pvp? In xiv? Find that hard to believe.

samefag more redditor

did you even reach othard

LALA CUNNY
I NEED IT
CUNNY
CCCCCC CUUNY BRRAKER
CUNNY PLEASE
POST LALA CUNNY

you can play lolis in ffxiv ?

That's a fucking potato. Kitty cunny exists but you can't play as one.

It’s been pretty good lately. Getting insta Qs in feast

Ishgard housing when?

High class housing and Brume housing when?

ISHGARD GC WHERE WE PLAY AS FREELANCERS IN PVP WHEN?

I’m doing frontline and not feast.

lalafells, aka potatos
they're abominations

Attached: Lalafell_CG.png (662x480, 454K)

treasure dungeon and world bosses

> Expecting content from lazy japanese developers.
Lol.

oof, thanks but no

Treasure dungeons are full party? I never see a group up for those on pf.

What region are you guys playing on?

strawpoll.me/18560738

They can't add an Ishgard GC because there would be no one left on the other three.

Attached: 1541157552759.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

no, their proportions are closer to toddlers than anything; most people that insist they're underage or intended to look the part either don't play the game or are oddly fixated on the idea that they're underage. the story alone very quickly informs you lalafells are conniving jews and shrewd businessmen

NO

Attached: 1535942122328.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

the state of housing is fucking abyssmal in this game, housing districts are almost entirely empty, I remember back in ARR there would usually be plenty of people running around housing wards since houses were FC's only, when they made personal housing, it soaked up all the plots and made every ward a ghost town
should have kept plots for FC's (since they actually need it for the workshop and shit) and made personal housing limited to upgrade-able apartments, maybe add a balcony so you can have outdoor furnishings
maybe then they wouldn't have people screeching about housing all the fucking time and wasting time and money adding more wards

>dilatabrea
Fuck that's stupid but it kills me

>Feast is super fast
>Frontline has a daily and good rewards
>Rival Wings is the longest mode by far, gives the same reward as Frontline, has no dailies
>"Why does no one play Rival Wings?"
It's a fucking mystery Mr. Yoshida.

You don't have to go in with a full party but you should since more treasure drops and you clear faster.

>Whenever your WoW Classic fix is done, why not play FFXIV?
Because Classic have great leveing full of social interactions. MSQ feels like a single player game.

>200 hours of obligatory main story quests

>game about big strong bearded dwarves and nasty orcs
Based
>Game about tranny cat girls and homo elves
Cringe

elidilate

>wew help me with this quest
>I can't, it's a single player quest
>oh

>wew, help me with this quest
>sure
>mob dies in 2 secs
>welp

>hey, craft something for me please?
>it's old in one hour

>let's do some dungeons?
>they are fucking easy
>nobody needs to communicate
>every mob dies in 2 seconds with aoe
>if you're tanking and you're slow everyone is mad at you

ultra kek

So you mean it'd be the exact same, but everyone would stand around Foundation instead of Limsa Lower Decks all day?

Ishgard will rule again.

That modding discord that got pruned for having lala choke 'porn' in it, which got flagged for cp and child abuse.

Wait why does a game with three expansions have a lot of story quests

Post data center and maybe I can come give it to you in game?

>And it's finally a dead game
>has record amount of subs

Attached: 1559961056527.gif (700x500, 15K)

You can play as a potato

fucking this.

Large mansions should be FC only, it baffles me how some individuals own their own, they are way too fucking big for just one person.

It's pretty funny because most pedophiles are jews too.

please be in crystal

>implying any of those happened to anybody in this game
Nice larp schizo

Why are wow classic players not playing their game?

Literally all the social interaction I've seen on Classic is the equivalent of twitch chat memes.

Primal, sorry

>don't have time to play content in the same week it releases
>you now don't get to play it ever, since players are so far up their own asses they won't even allow anyone without clear experience into their parties anymore
what a fun video game

Attached: 1513086251478.png (922x1066, 1.27M)

that was ages ago and lalafell content is still hosted through that textools discord, just not with preview images or le epic lewd screenshots. the discord itself notes that lalafell content is still fine but discord went full retard on what is and is not loli to please their shareholders, discord in general isn't kind to porn servers

There are no other cities

standing in line waiting to kill a quest mob isn't social interactions.

>not wanting to be a tranny catgirl
First time playing as a chick in an mmo and I'm getting all kinds of free stuff. Multiple guys have confessed their love for me. It's comfy

Attached: catgirls2.jpg (2048x864, 246K)

I have no idea why anyone bothers crafting in that game, they literally throw better gear at you, even at end game for 0 effort.

EU?

I'd stay with the Adders, I love our big tiddy patron goddess. and our leader is pretty cute too

Attached: Twin_Adder_in_a_Tangle2.jpg (2000x2820, 2.9M)

weeb shit for faggots and gay faggots

Glam. Lots of money.

It's a terrible game. I've been playing on and off since 1.0 and am glad I can finally drop it for good. I'll still resub for the story every 6 months or so.

Make a clear party, dumb fuck. Even if you're the only one trying to clear you'll usually get some vets who will come and help out

If he says it enough times, maybe it'll come true.

Why are yuropoor wowfags shitting up this thread?

Attached: classic_.jpg (802x502, 128K)

They've been saying it for years now. It's all in the fireden archives. "This game is dead" since 2015

Except free gear have no meld/overmeld slots and come 6 months late?

OP was bait and they all fell for it

For what content?

Stop being gay

>all the way
you can get to level 50 in a fucking day

cope, the 2.5s GCD makes the combat more clunky than it should be even with all the oGCDs in the world. Also, the combat is already clunky to begin with and output gets registered a second after being hit. It's fucking garbage. OSRS unironically has better and smoother combat than this piece of shit game.

Attached: 1566056274788.png (929x1175, 119K)

shitty OP.
No wonder this board hates us.

make me faggot

I think new players can’t get to level 50 in a day.

what?
I've played as a catgirl for almost 5 years now and uh, well I've only been confessed to twice. I admit that I don't erp or hang around limsa or whatever chat hubs there are because I find people annoying and their jokes stale and they're all really reddity. But it's not like I canstantly get shit because my character is cute.
Hell, I get more compliments when I play as my male elezen alt, desu.

Stupid frog poster

sorry that your ping is shit because it literally works on my machine

If you played for the full 24 hours it's probably possible

Attached: 68650655_526741741400115_4974976020433076224_n.png (235x230, 105K)

I want the mounts before you can’t get them anymore but I suck at pvp and want to put in the absolute minimal effort possible because it isn’t fun. How do I git gud because right now it feels like 100% luck.

Just steal the quest item / tag the mob. No one will even remember nor play after a week from this line.

Money? Have you seen gil prices lately? You can pay your sub and buy a new monitor or GPU with gil.

well, anyone can get there in a week

it’s not hard

I don't know, maybe it's my FC or just the people I meet. One guy even paid money to buy me mogstation items. Maybe my catgirl is just sexier than yours.

Attached: megamilk.jpg (500x694, 60K)

post your catgirls so I can decide which one of you I want to fall in love with and buy stuff for

Frontlines are easy, just follow the group wherever the local tardwrangler, if you are lucky to get one in the group, directs them.

oh, the sexy thing might be a factor. I don't really go for sexy, I like cute better. And miqote are the cutest race after all.

>ISHGARD GC WHERE WE PLAY AS FREELANCERS IN PVP WHEN?

Nah just remove adders and flames and add ishgard and kugane. PvP becomes pirate rape gangs vs weebs vs deus vult

I play a cute catgirl and literally nobody ever creeps on me so i dunno what the issue is

I want to eat a pudgy potato

Attached: 4134625275361296842.png (540x719, 416K)

fpbp

Is it morally wrong if I roleplay as a girl playing a girl character but I don't take advantage of it?

Attached: ffxiv_08102019_111513_250.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

According to the director of FFXIV, Classic WoW isn't even on their competition radar and they're confident that retail is losing to FFXIV.

pcgamesn.com/final-fantasy-xiv/wow-classic

whenever I did frontlines I just backdoored alone and took the other team’s home points right as objectives spawned and that seemed to work well enough

Attached: 1566582385283.jpg (400x397, 54K)

>people should be executed for their mental illnesses
You need to be 18 to post on this website.

i installed bubble bottoms and assless chaps and i can't stop shooting my goo

Attached: unknown-12.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

No, I do that too.

FF XIV is a bloated code, but on a 9-year old engine.

No, people will still go to limsa due to the convenience of location to aetheryte. Ishgard is a very inconveniently laid out city

Then don't do PvP?

7 year old engine, its not crystal tools anymore.

Yes go for it. Using frivolous bullshit as a distraction from illness is a fast track to the 40%.

>it gets better when you reach heavensward
>just go through 50 hours of unbearable fetch quests
pretty based ffxivbros

Attached: megumeme.jpg (409x369, 25K)

Tbh its not the gcd that makes the combat clunky but the animation delay on spells, on wow you press the spell and it goes off instantly, on FF there's a delay because an animation have to play
gcd doesnt really matter because you have a lot of off gcd spells

You don’t understand. I want the mounts. They’re going to be gone forever.

>>you have no reason to need other people
>>you see no one while leveling
>He doesn't craft or gather

Attached: 1565155208072.jpg (210x240, 7K)

Don't worry, HW, SB and ShB is still full of fetch quests.
t. lvl 79

That's the best part of the game desu

Fuck off shitter. Who cares about your limited time bullshit. I bet you don't even watch Garo

Minfilia!

Attached: minfilia 325443432423.jpg (1024x1334, 220K)

So literally nothing would change, got it.

>I put in the absolute minimal effort possible
you and every other cum guzzling retard determined to make the PVP as awful as it can be, PVP with players who just don't give a fuck is fucking shit, players who actually work to win make it fun as fuck

I CAME HER TO SHIT ON PEDOS WHAT IS GOING ON

Attached: 1561418974595.jpg (700x700, 44K)

Cute!

the initial load into the world
the long load times bringing all characters on screen
the massive pop in riding a horse
the load into the wave pvp
load when changing channels

Nah I ain't no fag nigger

I have and the first season was ok. Didn’t like it after they swapped out the protag. This isn’t like other seasonal events though, you won’t even be able to buy it off mogstation after it ends. It will be impossible to ever get again.

Ah yes that is what I was thinking of but forgot, haven't played this game in ages

I want to be eaten by a pudgy potato

Attached: 13129682.png (879x1304, 242K)

>80k Wolf Mark's and 54 more wins to go, 28 Feast, 6 RW/Frontline, 20 anything.
I might make it.
Maybe.

Join maelstrom and don’t be a complete retard and you will win about 90% of the time.

I prefer ffxivs system over wows system because the animations in ffxiv look a whole lot better. it flows well and makes sense. meanwhile in wow you got 2-3 different animations all clipping at once because of the gcd+procs which makes your character look like they're having a seizure.

It isn’t fun so why should I care? I put in the effort just to get the win, but only for the reward. I don’t actually care about it. In fact I hate it. It’s probably the worst grind of any content in the game. I’d honestly rather be in daidem than sitting through a 30 minute game of frontlines but it’s worth it for the mounts, titles and gear.

No, they're all firmly in the shed, and dancer is buried beneath the shed. For the melee looking at this link keep in mind the balance buffs aren't reflected in these numbers yet.
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/29#aggregate=amount&dataset=75

I've seen those people a lot in MMOs and honestly they're more retarded than trannies.

Wow is also a single player game, wtf are talking about?

So when are they giving us Bards back our buffs and get rid of Dancer?

thread is trash and people are posting cp so i guess it's ok it's just gonna be deleted anyway

Attached: ffxiv_08252019_2048119_493.png (1330x1016, 2.52M)

Only for NIN. The rest kinda sucks.

>2019
>still haven't escaped the basement since 2004 to think anything like that
checks out

XIV is just as shit as retail WoW. Stop wasting time on skinner boxes.

Really good cat here, where can I find her?

new best girl.

Attached: 76139300_p0.png (800x1132, 872K)

I like the game but it's literally WoW: Final Fantasy.

Attached: 1542053440995.jpg (805x1108, 136K)

XIV respects your time more than WoW and mobile games.

>calling Garo, Kiba, and Dan set ugly

Attached: C463B205-71A6-4BF4-AEC8-106206D4BCAF.jpg (750x1046, 240K)

>holy shit I can't wait to explore gender issues because I'm a flaming faggot tranny that bases their life on their genitals and can talk of nothing else
>Trannies unironically should be hung from street lights
I.R.O.N.Y

is that a boy on the left? source

Attached: Ryne 3245324423.png (600x800, 390K)

Sorry bigot, trannies are everywhere now. It's not cool to be a cis male anymore. Cut your dick off.

Holy filter batman, how could you think that's good?

You're not gonna make it. The patch is in a month.

faerie :^)

Most wow classic players are just enjoying wow and not posting on Yea Forums

Frontlines is really fun when everyone plays to win, back in SB, queues were near instant and it was really fun, I spent more time in SB launch playing Frontlines than doing the story, I mostly played MCH, BRD and DRK and I managed to get tons of kills, which felt fantastic
when you cut your teeth a bit, 72 man frontlines is really fun, can't wait for them to add the new map, I got all the Garo shit ages ago when PVP queues were near instant at prime time and

they're both boys user.
Can't remember the name but it's a FFXV doujin, that's Noctis and Prompto.

There is a lot of stuff about this game they are too lazy to fix
>haven't fixed or removed the job system (this one would admitidly require extensive quest rewrites but there are some qol improvements that could be made without)
>haven't added swim able water to most of the older zones
>haven't added speech bubbles

Cp? Where?

unfortunate, but I could still come pay a visit

Why the fuck are there two different Kiba sets anyway?

Xiv is a massive moneymaker but square refuses to funnel that money back into the game.

I started last week pvping and I already got Garo, Dan, Kiba, and MCH sets and I need 21 more frontline wins.

Fucking Nomura

But they are shitting up the thread now

This shit is basically console wars under a different guise.
>HAHA WOWCHADS WE BTFO THE TRANNIES
>FFXIV IS BASED WOWFAGS FUCK OFF
>repeat to infinity
how about we let people enjoy and play wha they want

Attached: 04f.png (680x604, 488K)

Wheres the Yea Forums fc in gilgamesh, bros?

I really really want to play MCH but I hate how there's no sustain what so ever(second wind is garbage dont (you)me), maybe i should just go back to my DRG/MNK

Attached: 1475567890.png (256x256, 78K)

>bases their life on their genitals and can talk of nothing else

The irony in this post is staggering.

What's the point of having all this money if you can't find employees?

jp.square-enix.com/recruit/career/push/3dbd/

You only need 10 wins for frontline. 30 for feast and 50 total

>Want to spend an evening rubbing a chubby qt's tummy, listen to it gurgle as she scoffs another couple of eclairs and I move everything around sloshing from side to side making more room.
>Chubby girls stink and always come with a neurotic mess that requires sorting out.

Attached: htSx8Zi.gif (500x275, 307K)

>he thinks ffxiv is hard
oh you poor child

just fucking play it you tard

They have plenty of time to shit up threads when waiting for their 3 hour queues. Pay attention.

>3min loading
what? its literally a few sec at most

No idea why they didn’t do Giga they lazy fuckers.

Because there's no reason to insist on red mage when you don't need to do the things it can do. When you've progged enough and need to beat enrage on that tough final fight just switch to black mage. It shares gear. Jobs can all be levelled on one character.
Don't complain about losing 80 rdm dps from spell speed melds on your filler gear either.

I thought it was 60 total.

>balance data
>half of them are hardstuck on e4s and some of them even e3s

You need 60 frontline wins to get Kiba’s mount.

People can enjoy what they want but I'll still call their taste shit and their IQ low for giving money to Activision.

You can rub my tummy if you want user. I'm skinny though. And a guy. But I have a big dick. But I'm a neurotic mess and you'll have to sort me out.

Attached: caulifla.jpg (755x1057, 94K)

post you're toons

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (205x506, 29K)

then go by fflogs data. 100% percentile sam is only 2% behind 100% percentile mnk

No

IAHNFHGGHGHHHNGNG AHAHAHAHAHHA OH YES IM GONNNA GOOOOOOOOOM OHHH YEAH COOOMING EVERYWHERE; SAUCE ON THESE SEMEN DEMONS????

Attached: 1567099619690.png (216x261, 72K)

Attached: ffxiv_05242019_110644_382.png (1572x993, 1.68M)

Lmao, according to Yoshi-P he wants to make the next FF even more casual than FFXIV, if that's even possible.

Go back to Yea Forums or /int/ with that shit.

How can you make it more casual than hold button to attack hold button to defend?

me on the left

Attached: ffxiv toon.png (1680x1050, 3.78M)

I love Wow!
I'm a transexual, by the way. My pronoums are lilili/wowowo.

ok

Attached: toon.png (678x686, 103K)

>toons

Attached: ffxiv_08262019_030357_734.jpg (1920x1080, 583K)

All final fantasy games are easy.

I draw anime though

retail is completely different than classic, retard.

BUT WHAT WILL I DO IF SOMETHING DAMAGES ME

Attached: 1563221105546.jpg (773x659, 87K)

I'm not a pedo

single player game vs twitch chat game

i'd rather choose the single player game

They finally fixed the server queues. The only server that has a queue is the funny streamer man server.

>t. tranny liking virgin

Real happy for you. What of it?

>tfw levelled NIN before the buffs
>can enjoy buffed NIN without being a faggot bandwagoner
feels good

Attached: tumblr_pwzq8gYxmj1v7g099o1_640.jpg (614x389, 52K)

Just die lol

based coomer

I legitimately thought this was a screenshot from Second Life for the first few seconds of seeing it.

Attached: 1565562986248.png (380x500, 164K)

cute nose

Say I'm new to the game and just hit 80, how do I go about gearing up for endgame raids and such?

>6 cats with the same hairstyle

t. bandwagoner

60 overall, user.

who gives a fuck about the ugly ass ogres, that Elezen in black trunks is hot

Disgusting

nobody ever said cats were unique, just that they're cute and sexy

Attached: 1552830255314.png (992x1079, 1.63M)

Like most western games, Wow is a game aimed at trannies. FFXIV is a much better alternative.

Yea you need 60 wins to get sliver wolf mount and Kiba mount

What I hate about this game is the community, specifically the people who act like just because you aren't single-mindedly devoted to clearing everything right away that means you're bad. So what if I clear E2S then chill for a few weeks before going ahead with levi and titan?

nigger I suffered it though 5.05, its still going to be annoying to play, but at least I don't need to feel bad about doing no damage
I levelled all my aiming jobs including NIN so I could throw away the retarded amounts of scouting/aiming shit I pick up in dungeons, NIN is fun but fucking busy

The only "rush through this asap" shit I legitimately agree with is praetorium and the other story dungeon before it, because both of those fucking suck

Buy 450 crafted gear
If you're too poor do hunt trains for gil and supplement pieces with 450 normal raid gear and ex primal gear
Cap weekly tomes for 460 deepshadow gear
Once you're 450 start pugging savage for 470 gear and deepshadow upgrades

Attached: 1505538593025.jpg (1920x2227, 724K)

obtain AF gear from gerolt in tempest > do lvl 80 dungeons or get goetia tomegear > do eden normal / get accessories+weapons from ex primal > obtain crafted gear or get phanta tome gear > start doing savage for best in slot gear

user.... nobody actually gives a shit stop going to /vg/ where people don't even have a job

I've played a female character in every online MMO-like game since 2003 and not once, not a single fucking time have I ever had a guy "confess their love for me."
Then again, I'm not a flaming faggot attention whore that's active on shout chat and multiple tranny LSs trying to bait men into replies.

Attached: 1564586435512.jpg (1000x600, 480K)

>24 hours passes
>your fflogs dropped in percentile
>another 24 hours passes
>it dropped again
fuck you too

Crafting, the content where crafted gear matters

WoW dev team actually hires trannies which is worse than having a playerbase of trannies. At least you can ignore trannies in-game, but you can't ignore that trannies are actively affecting the decisions that go into the game design.

BASED B U N E

Attached: 1545365070338.gif (450x309, 2.91M)

I decided to be male lala black mage to weaponize my big nerd energy
feels good

Attached: 1565654248689.gif (500x500, 658K)

>tfw no cute kemono race
I want to fucking die

Attached: 1556319631442.jpg (475x401, 107K)

FFXIV is an international game so the western tranny influence is unfortunately high.

is there a such thing as a no-discord static or do I have to choose between dealing with pugs or deal with lonely loner retards looking for "friends"

Attached: B&R.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>"You can be every class on one character!"
But I don't want my agile ottermode guy to suddenly be swinging two-handed weapons. I don't want my gentle elf maiden to suddenly be an evil ninja. It's fucking jarring.
>"It's got new code base!"
Yeah but it's not so new as to actually be new and the nature of FFXIV is I have to slog through all the old stuff to get to the new stuff anyway.
>"It has better dress-up options!"
In the sense that the models are better and the Japs outright cater to fapbait. The actual system is a full decade behind WoW's somehow despite coming out after Transmog.

this is console war "logic"

Not really because you won't find 7 other people dumb enough to waste their time because they think doing organization and voice in a discord server means it's also some kind of thirsty loser community.

>Have legitimate grievances with how antiquated FFXIV feels
>duhhh console warriors

Based retardbro.

I mean if you're willingly throwing away your time to get multiple characters up to the same point because you're a retarded roleplayer then it's entirely on you.

unlock the other 80 dungeons and do them so you can do expert roulette
get gear from expert + goatse tomestones to get i440, make sure you cap on phanta tomestones from running expert roulette at least a few times a week, put cheap +40 materia on your i440 gear then put the +60s on your i450+ upgrades

once you're in all i440 do eden normal raids, upgrade torso = legs > hands = head = feet > belt

after weekly lockout do extreme trials, run titania until you get i450 weapon, and innocence until you get all i450accs

if you have i450 weapon and i450 accs and probably 1 piece of i460 gear from eden normal you can do eden savage

note that you'll need to set aside 1000 tomestones by buying tokens for your phanta i460 weapon in 7 weeks from clearing eden 4 normal unless you get the drop from clearing eden 2 savage, 10 tokens means setting aside tokens at least 3 weeks since the weekly cap is 450 phanta

all arguments devolve into the same namecalling bullshit anyways, it's better to just let people do what they do

I been playing for 6 years and I have yet to see anything about trannies.

>Wow is the basis of which all other mmos, including recent ones (nothing new coming out on the horizon other then maybe Pantheon) compare themselves to.
>All blizzard games since Starcraft 2 have been weird things no one wanted but keep getting funded because of WoW.
>Classic is actually pushed out.
>Not playing but wishing for it to have a level success so people stop trying to clone wow's faction system, story, and homogenization (as shit as certain classes and specs hopelessly are).

>FFXIV 1.0 comes out.
>Combination of trashfire and further scares people away from non-wow-likes.
>Ohshitwhatareyoudoingnigger.png
>FFXIV 2.0 gets shat out.
>WoW like but still shows issues from 1.0 and a combination japanese inexperience with balance and mmos (80% of my crafting FC got banned for being too rich).
>Heavensward comes out.
>Goes full wow but for weebs and strong theater influence.
>prettygud.jpg
>Decision making seems much better then before.
>Communication with western audiences much clearer.
>Devs aren't dissappointed with not-wow numbers but can see the level of success.
>Now
>Kinobringers.
>Game and balance in better state then it's ever been (relatively).
>Got friends into game and glad for many of the QoL changes like getting certain skills earlier.
>2.0 Story and pacing is still cancer though.

pls subscribe, have a mi'qote

Attached: 1484199133290.jpg (1093x1500, 778K)

OH NO WOWBROS

Attached: file.png (470x47, 4K)

lmao you don't need discord or voice for organization or communication dumbfuck. discord is nothing but a pathetically transparent attempt to pull people out of the game and closer to you, fuck off loser I'm here to play a game not to be your "friend"

Did you dig up a 6 year old post

Thanks, I don't know what much of that means yet but it's a place to start!

You got the tism

>class switching
>antiquated
fucking lol
gook/western games never have that shit because they're either incompetent or want to jew your play time and cosmetic money.

>I mean if you're willingly throwing away your time to get multiple characters up to the same point
You're doing it too, user. If you can't figure out why I might say that you might actually be really stupid.

They're all either on Gilgamesh tryharding or on Balmung trying to create futa harems.

wow retail is the competitor of xiv, not classic

>have a mi'qote
that's a mithra you philistine

No shit. MMOs are all about the long term game. WoW Classic won't even be a thing 10 years from now but FFXIV will just like how FF11 is going to be 18 years old next year and still getting patches.

Attached: Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Screenshot 2019.08.21 - 01.44.17.03.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

Have you seen how SE is ALWAYS hiring senior positions for their MMO staff? They actually lack the resources to do anything major, which is why they keep coasting with what they got and doing band-aid applications in the process between expansions. The amount of folks with MMO/low-level networking/engineering experience that are fluent in Japanese and/or live there are very slim.

It's a mi'qote, are you fucking blind? Here's a fucking elezen too so you don't have to get your eyes checked.

Attached: 1484019366699.gif (400x291, 517K)

I have one omnipotent character because I'm not a seething retard like you.

Classic is such a good game that its hype got me to try the starter addition of FFXIV. It was mildly fun for about 10 hours, purely off the back of nostalgia for the old ps1 games. It's shit, along with every other mmo. You will find yourself following other people on the same exact quest routes for hours, never interacting with them once as you wait for the piss-easy combat to play itself.

Attached: 8mcfdc3l7cj31.jpg (259x473, 30K)

I'll get bullied for posting my midlander dude.

I set up ACT and the parser but how do I get the overlay to show up ingame?
"Show FFXIV overlay" seems to be activated?

I fucking hate your ugly gay game.

why wont this fucking game let me play. I paid for it and it wont let me fucking login. I havent been able to play all day and this shit is pissing me off.

why does SE always have these stupid problems. I just fucking played yesterday..

Attached: wtfse.png (1176x900, 76K)

Wanna EB?

Enable miniparse or use a overlay plugin like kagerou

Cute bun, would hold her hand and maybe lewd if she wanted

For your sanity's sake just skip all of the suggestions before Eden savage and buy crafted gear. It's dirt cheap and it's a far better use of your time to get the gil for it than it is to farm 10 runs of innocence, 10 runs of titania, and a dozen runs of eden normal. Pentamelding it with your hunt train materia also makes it substantially better than the blue 450 gear from said ex primals and normal raids.

what happens in a month when streamers abandon classic? will people keep playing?

Attached: 1539199375281.jpg (688x909, 90K)

Let me guess you use Steam.

launch it over steam if you bought it there you RETARD or add that stupid command into lauch options

You don't have to play jobs you don't want to.
>I want to but muh RP
Consider them different characters, then.

Crafted gear pieces are 500k each on most servers, a fresh 80 will barely be able to afford one

Attached: NUswu6s.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

>Playing any treadmill MMO

Attached: kot.jpg (1596x1600, 84K)

Login through steam, steamcuck. However, a workaround is already available. Simply add "-issteam" to your startup and it should be fine.

Classic will have a dedicated hardcore audience and a bunch of chink RMT bots but the casual/FOMO crowd will dry up in a few months.

Fuck no. The population will take a massive dip.

Why would we care? 90% of them are confined to a containment server nobody in their right mind rolled on anyhow.

>even japs wipe to thunder chad 3 times then abandon
so can you still get a free materia 6 cluster from it or should i not waste my time

Attached: ffxiv_08132019_220124_544.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

I bought it thru steam but I've never used steam and had no problems running it. It doesnt work with steam launch either

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

/pet

That's a player problem, not a game problem. XIV has issues, but webs being unsociable is a weeb thing.

You need to download the game on steam, and run the steam launcher. Not just adding non-steam program.

>5

Attached: firefox_2019-08-29_14-17-46.png (784x57, 6K)

They added fraud protection measures today to the steam version to combat against RMT. They actually warned players about this days/weeks/months in advance on the website and launcher.

You don't.

There's no end game to gear up for.

Miniparse just gives me a small parse window without the many tabs, do I have to run FFXIV fullscreen windowed? On pure fullscreen I only have the game shown obviously

POTATOES ARE FOR MASHING

>never interacting with them once
This has been the case with all MMOs since WoW though. It was WoW which started this trend because you can just solo the fucking things, which is easier for most than the forced-socializing that XI/EQ1 mandated.

/rape

the "i only played the lvl35 trial and know fuckall" post

better than collecting this bear ass with 1.2% drop rate

Post your character?

No they aren't
Last I checked a few days ago they were like 200k on crystal and you can just world visit to find the cheapest. Aether/Gilgamesh typically has even lower prices.
My friends power levelled to 70 shortly before Shadowbringers and they were able to scrounge up gil to get almost all crafted gear and jump into some epic echo raiding. Gear was more expensive back then too, closer to your 500k number.

They also lied saying Steam demanded this change. When Steam got asked directly, they said they had no idea what SE was talking about.

Attached: ffxiv_12072019_210238_099.png (2560x1440, 3.48M)

so I have to redownload the game on steam? I just run the FFXIV launcher on desktop and its always worked.

This is fucking stupid. why did I even resub.

>homo elves
you take that back nigger

Attached: file.png (707x1000, 1.38M)

FF is a game for tranny c*mbrains that can't sate their lust with anime alone

Good luck out there in your paranoid conspiracy world. Let us know if you ever manage to enter the next ultimate.

Window mode or borderless window are what you're supposed to use.

ACT default miniparse is barebones. If you want more options then get a overlay plugin.

Can't even blame em, RMT fags get those keys by stealing credit cards anyway.

I don't feel comfortable playing a console game on PC. Just feels wrong.

Yeah it is dumb, not sure why they decided this needed to happen, but that's how it goes. I would try to give the "-issteam" command a try and see if that fixes it.

Attached: 1562861136635.jpg (429x606, 42K)

Aymeric is homo. Everyone in Ishgard wants to suck your dick.

Attached: ffxiv_04102019_014943_183.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Agree with this user. Still play the game and all that but it is a big turn off that every map, zone, city is a fucking closed box full of invisible walls.

yeah but it has NO CONTENT problems and no good pvp or world pvp, with very little reason to go out in the world because everything is queue teleport into stuff.

Its alright at first, but then the shine wears off and it's always the same. Very little to do. No point to dungeons beyond expert roulette to get your tomes if you need those, and very little on the raiding scene because its just 4 bosses in their boss rooms that you teleport to.

They make up .5% of the population. Why is this such an issues to you lol?

Lala cunny

You forgot the game consistently getting easier and simplified in class and raid design. (Except for that 1 really long one that one shots you a lot)

Not at all, not until the endgame. Only Haurchefant, but he's a total bro.

Attached: file.png (700x437, 319K)

SE never said Steam demanded it. They're just tighting up against refund fraud due to chinks abusing steam refunds.

>Buy FFXIV on steam
>launch the game without steam
>playtime count never goes up on steam
>do all your botting and ilicit activities
>request a refund from steam and they accept it because steam sees you only played for a few minutes

You! Let's fuck.

But neither game is fun
But shitting on people and making them piss their pants and cry on a mongolian dancing image board is.
so instead of doing something with my life I'm trying to get people pissy about video games they don't play because that fuels my e-penis instead of being on-topic.
Video games.

They did though, newfriend. They edited out the part saying Steam's "new policies" were the cause.

>what the fuck, the steam version requires steam?
>This is fucking stupid. why did I even resub.

Attached: 9863185D-AF4C-4837-A1D8-EA52ED8A664B.jpg (1125x1119, 174K)

Post more Ilberd.

Attached: file.png (595x621, 753K)

using a launcher to launch another launcher does seem a bit pointless.

>he can’t tell the difference between a mithra and a miqo’te

shameful. unforgivable

Attached: 56BB37A5-1EA9-45B3-80BA-901A39975F4B.gif (640x360, 1.26M)

Bro, you need to summon Ilbeos for this fight. Here you go.

Attached: schberd (shadowmhigger edition).jpg (700x700, 254K)

>buying it on stream in the first place

That's why you don't buy the game on steam

Attached: ffxiv_08252019_174016_076.jpg (2560x1440, 948K)

>Steam version literally just adds =isSteam 1 to the launch parameter of the game

That's what I meant by the going full wow part. Unless you meant wow itself.

Attached: 1464897680861.png (764x691, 393K)

user...

Attached: 1563381648129.png (670x680, 725K)

Burmecians in 6.0, please look forward it!

Attached: __freija_crescent_final_fantasy_ix_and_etc_drawn_by_yeti_mu_kaiten__11d7eb3f4accc984c27a09801682c315 (860x1400, 779K)

I almost considered eating this chicken.

Attached: ss (2019-03-20 at 12.34.48).jpg (1223x693, 223K)

fastest jobs in the game are nin, mch, smn tho lol

*dabs on non steam cucks with my 2years sub 100% free because of steam wallet trading cards ,tf2 and dota2 trash items sold*

stop repeating this dumb meme you retard

Attached: 829-13248477.jpg (1200x291, 54K)

The March post never said that according to cached page.

Attached: lalberd.png (670x678, 1.05M)

It's actually GUK, lolfaggot.

honestly i wish anybody responsible for XIV gameplay design would go play vanilla now that it's available again, some aspects of it are actually good like seamless zones and overworld mobs with skills besides an orange aoe that takes 50 years to cast

Higher odds of a Moogle race that recycles Lalafell's skeleton than another animal-head-on-Hyur-body race.

lots of time to falseflag while waiting in line i guess

This is the inevitable future of gaming.
youtube.com/watch?v=9n4JAhskw0k

fpbp

Attached: 1561110356084.png (604x630, 334K)

Some mobs do have skills. They even buff eachother and some group of mobs actually heal so you have to focus the healing one first. As for seamless zones...I don't think that'd be possible without remaking the engine or something, they can't just slap the decision in, sadly.

Mash me, then!

What armor pieces is this?

my new fanta

what do you guys think?

Attached: ffxiv_30072019_182718_986.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

lmao no wow "combat" is dog shit boring

Come and try it big boy

Attached: 12812495128512.jpg (1920x1080, 639K)

looks a bit sloppy

GNK is like a fatass trying to do cardio

Walk most of the time and do a quick burst of speed every now and then to feel like you're trying.

Sloppy...

potatoes are for deep thinking

Attached: ss (2019-03-27 at 02.48.07).jpg (507x433, 64K)

FFXIV is pretty bad too to be fair. Tab target MMOs can only be so engaging.
They should take a few pages from FFXI's book and add actual combos people can do with each other rather than every player's combat being so isolated from the group.

Thats just there for show. People on the Steam forums have gotten refunds for this game before.

Didn’t the edgy normalfags get tired of this meme?

The two games literally play the exact same, with some differences in recast timers.

cross dressing freak.

But the steam refund policies ARE the cause, and it doesn’t say Valve demanded it

>They added fraud protection measures today to the steam version
You realize their "fraud protection measures" amount to this? Steam passes no DRM data to the launcher, it's the equivalent of naming your porn folder "school assignments".

Attached: hack frauds.jpg (363x526, 52K)

Why should i rely on another retard to deal damage to an enemy?

>there are paycucks paying monthly for this
cringe

Fuck that, if anything give me shortstacks since GB copied the lalas and cats already (males can be more classic dorfs for the dorffags)

Attached: __aliza_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_honyaru_nanairo39__sample-1686b2459c45ff65d691119f6806d7c0.jpg (850x1202, 250K)

>playing an MMO balanced around consoles
yeah no
also it has p2w elements

I ahve no clue where people got the idea that the story is good in this game. I just reached shadowbringers and the story varies between terrible and competent but incredibly boring. Yes even heavensward.

better than paycuck who pay 15 buck for a 15 years old game with no content

Because it's an MMO not a single player RPG.

It's now much harder to get a refund for this game on Steam now than it was before. That's part of the fraud protection.

What a great lalafell. Kinda looks like he wants to liberate Ala Mhigo or something

come at me faggot

Attached: ss (2019-03-16 at 02.58.00).jpg (321x372, 52K)

those are girl lalas, unless you mean they're cross dressing as cross dressers because they're using the hair style only boy lalas use to cross dress

twitch.tv/asmongold

if you think this "combat" is the same as FFXIV you are mentally retarded

FFXIV is a 10 year old game with no content.

Puke inducing shaders.

why does playing as a girl in MMOs turn people into trannies now?
I don't remember that being the case in WoW, in fact a lot of female night elves were normal dudes with wives and kids in my experience

Attached: 1552668791885.jpg (756x715, 61K)

You have to understand that the game is played mostly by weebs whose narrative standards are much lower than your average video game consumer.

>playing a bunch of kusoge for thousands of hours so you can get a few pennies on the steam market

>it has p2w elements
it doesn't, and it's not balanced around consoles
there are mechanics that need you to instantly turn around sometimes, for example. It's got good controller support and that's all

Attached: 1497941390466.jpg (372x483, 15K)

T. average western consumer

Attached: 1567021014765.jpg (1007x891, 177K)

I wish the crystal braves coat was actually in the game

For SMN, do I ever have to use Titan Egi? Is Garuda solely for AoE and Ifrit only for Single Target?

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

The post originally started with:
>In order to align closely with Steam policies, we plan to implement a restricted login check process for Steam service account users.
they then changed it to:
>As part of our fraud prevention measures, we plan to implement a restricted login check process for Steam service account users.
Also when asked Steam directly, they replied with pic related.
Here's a post bringing up the change too: forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/384982-PETITION-Regarding-FINAL-FANTASY-XIV-Steam-Version-(Mar.-8)?p=4930312&viewfull=1#post4930312

Attached: xivsteam.png (964x394, 48K)

No you never use Titan
Maybe you could if shit is really hitting the fan

What a QT3.14

When I played wow, the boys played men, and there were a few freak exceptions or early teenagers who played girls. Of course they probably turned into trannies at some point.

>Choose target
>Press button
>Execute action bound to button
>Wait for global cooldown
>If target is still alive, skip first step but repeat all the others

The two games play the exact same, you mong.

See: They removed the part saying Steam's policy was the cause.

It doesn't, that's still the case

At least the 14 story is geared around that. I can't fathom how people would handle it if you were just a random mook.

At that point they'd just make lilties.
Burmecians are a good pick simply because you can mostly reuse Qiqurn assets.

An MMO lets other players exist in the same screen as I do, nowhere in its description does it say my performance is tied to them and your jump rope routine has an extra element of cradling another person's balls. I can always play an assfaggot for that.

>leonhart jacket

Attached: 1529409790575.jpg (254x283, 12K)

Honestly trying to learn SMN and it's pretty frustrating. If I screw up my rotation I get way behind. At least they made ruin easier for me. Any tips?

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

true
but
based

stop trying to make your shitty tank job look harder or more important than it really is

>Break everything to it basic form
>I-its just the same guise

lmao fuck off

Cope.

>have to pay a monthly fee for retainers
yeah that's p2w. I was a crafter and literally didn't have enough room/sell spots to sell my shit. That's P2w

Okay, facebook games are MMOs then.

The sake way I ignore the idea that my character is some big dick important fuck: having an imagination.

I'm not the WoL, my player is just a stand in. My character isn't the Azure Dragoon or the new Black Mage either.

You can buy a mount from the cash shop to give you increased mount speed.

lmao keep telling yourself that no wonder classicucks are the laughing stocks in their own game

Nowhere in my post did I claim that western video games have better stories. Videogames as a whole suck shit through a straw when it comes to narrative elements. It just happens that the nips are the absolute worst at it.

>have to make different characters for classes
>horde vs alliance only makes it frustrating to play with friends
>the gcd is shorter, but 14’s rotations are infinitely more interesting and engaging
>the art style is ass
>the community is infinitely worse
>nearly all shitters in 14 were just wowfugees, as shown as all shitters leaving to play classic

That said im happy classic is here. The baddies can finally leave.

technically, some are.

I've got 4 DoH jobs & Miner and Weaver lvled up to 70 and never had to pay to sell my shit, are you retarded?

My honest advice is to play red and black mage because summoner design is totally fucked up.
Otherwise it's probably just all practice. Keep practicing not fucking up and delaying important parts of the loop.

>patch 5.09
>only change is "fixes steam shortcut trick"

Attached: 18.png (321x322, 36K)

I meant miner and botanist, I'm the retard here but my point stands

What else is there to tab target combat, you absolute mental midget?

>M-muh oGCDs!
Yeah great, mind telling me how they fundamentally change how combat plays out?

It took them seven months to implement this genius move, do you think they'll suddenly switch to Steamworks in a couple weeks?

>UI addons
what and why in the goddamn

what are you making and selling that requires more than 2 retainers

The egis are basically all the same now. Just pick whatever

Attached: WE FALL.png (661x718, 80K)

xiv is unironically the worst mmo there is. Worse than eso, gw2, black desert and even retail wow

The neanderthals who like to self-insert into any game/book/movie as power fantasies also tend to have very low IQ. These literal tards learn to operate web browers but are incapable of comprehending that higher-IQ'd players, who are content with their lives, will often make a female character because they find it to be more pleasing to look at. The neanderthals then go on message boards and start typing away.

im not clicking that asmon nice try

nah

Yeah, you are retarded. You had almost nothing leveled up you don't know what you are even talking about

Everything that actually sells. You literally don't have enough slots, and then there isn't enough room to keep all your shit stored.

>To craft at any competitive level you need a bunch of additional retainers
>not p2w

Attached: levels.png (343x284, 34K)

now that black rose has basically been stopped and the emperor slain by our mad lad Zenos, what direction will the story be taking with the Garlean Empire?

Attached: 1560329247983.gif (477x265, 2.98M)

Self inserters are the ones making male characters idiot. This is why male characters statistically suck ass at the game.

>it's a "healer complaining that he has to heal" episode

Attached: 1563732161470.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

It's just a command parameter that the launcher recognizes. They can patch out that parameter in the launcher.

sorry sweetie look like others disagree

Attached: Untitled.png (616x385, 416K)

>competetive crafting

Attached: 1497509045398.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>they cut out best bro Ilberd for this pic
what faggots

WoW classic unironically has more end game raids than FFXIV.

>i'm wrong so I'm just gonna act like a tard
xdd
Imagine shilling for a game that hard. You can still like it even if it is p2w bub

Then you'll just be able to launch it normally as before.

>console mmo
just proving me right
have a yikes

Did you even read that post? Read it again. Actually let it sink in and understand it. It does not say in any way that Valve “demanded” the change. They probably changed the wording because speedreaders thought it said “valve done did it we dindunuffin”

I've played enough ESO and BDO to know that to be factually incorrect.

keep laughing while the other user literally has an infinite vacuum of gold

there's only onyxia which is the equivalent of a primal boss fight and molten core which is 80% trash mobs and 20% bosses

FFXIV raids also have no flavor. It's literally queue up and you are teleported to a boss kill it and you are teleported out

"competitive" doesn't mean you're headshotting people in tournaments retard

You are a literal retard.

This meme is relevant as ever but needs updated. Also hardcast raise the dead dps you dumb shits. Your sick glares are worthless compared to a real dps even with double weakness.

Attached: trudaeu whm.jpg (720x480, 294K)

>what is positioning and combo

im sorry a game with more than 3 buttons rotation is too hard for you gramp

I fucking hate the way they're taking healers for DPS and the mentality it created on healers. I think that healers SHOULD DPS but giving tools for players to spend LESS time healing is fucking retarded. Give us less oGCD heals and more oGCD damage skills instead, or make or heals do some damage so people don't have to stop healing to damage shit.

It will work like it does now if you don't have the command in. won't boot unless started through steam.

if you're a cutscene skipping wowfugee that prefers marching through the "flavor" every single attempt, then yeah

mhmm yes trash mobs are so fun in wow and not a way to timegate you or waste your sub time

>here watch this cutscene instead of experiencing the content organically with nice raid design we made
might as well watch a fucking movie

How exactly do you win at the game by making mad bank? You can buy crafted stuff and pentameld all you want, but someone who goes into savages with normal mode gear can clear them just fine. Or do you count a quicker clear (assuming those extra stats are not wasted on sub-optimal play) as "winning"?

Show me the proof Steam communicates anything to the launcher but this flag that wasn't there before.

>bunch of tiny lights arranged in a grid
>press button
>some of the lights change color

LITERALLY ALL VIDEO GAMES ARE LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME THING. LITERALLY LMAO

Yeah they should just make healers completely uninteresting for no reason. In your system there would be no space at all for any damage optimization. The ceiling would be on the floor.

uhhh
I'd rather get straight to the bossfight than have to sludge through trash mobs with shitty, boring ambient music in the background

>comparing this snoozefest
youtube.com/watch?v=6Sj5HukZqIE
>to this
youtube.com/watch?v=Eutu8EXcmk0

And don't get me wrong, I raided vanilla wow as a priest and I can appreciate that you need to spend more time there but it's boring as fuck, I quit after BWL

Attached: file.png (814x387, 80K)

Anything that offers an advantage over other people by paying money is pay to win

How hard is that to understand?

aoe pulls are essentially a movie.

>Self inserters are the ones making male characters idiot.

Were my sentences so long that your brain ended up short-fusing before you could understand that was exactly what I was saying?

The raids that are from old expansions are literally not relevant. I don't know why you would even include them

>FFXIV end game is presently 4 bosses.

Wow!

You're not clearing the fourth fight with a party in entirely normal mode gear, even if your players are very good. A majority of your gear being pentamelded is required until you can get carried with drops.

>pull as tank
>buff up
>healer too busy DPsing instead of healing
>dies
what the fuck happened? why are healers unable to heal anymore?

Attached: 1565372444604.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

>killing recycled trashes over and over again is immersive

Wow!

Positioning exists in every fucking game where enemies do something other than attack a single target and combos are literally simon says that the game spells out for you, you fucking troglodyte.

In fact, it could be argued that the combo system just shoehorns a rigid rotation for you, no thought necessary.

By that definition then all online games are pay to win because you can pay for accounts, items, or boosting services from various websites even if the game has no cash shop.

You literally don't. Between your saddlebag, your inventory and their inventory you've got like 700 item slots.

Oh yeah sorry it was hard to understand your massive run on sentence

>literally didn't have enough room/sell spots to sell my shit

You’re doing it cataclysmically wrong then

>old expansions not relevant
just like classic?

>20 sell slots is enough for a full time crafter

use your cooldowns idiot. Healers are meant to dps and occasionally press an ogcd heal. That's how healers are "interesting" now.

>Healers
>Damage optimization
The way they're doing bosses you can literally throw your oGCD's every once in a while and just mash your damage skill because the fights are way too lenient on parties that aren't topped off. The only healer that actually has any semblance of optimization right now is AST.

They can still attain the drops when clearing the three preceding fights weekly, so all you are really saving by pentamelding crafted gear is time. It's not so much pay to win as it is pay for convenience.

Endgame officially starts once you beat ARR and see the credits. There's a shit ton of raids after those credits.

If the best counter you have to a game re-release from 15 year old game having more end game content is "At least we don't kill trash mobs" then I think you've already lost.
There's no reason a developer as big as Square Enix should release an expansion so lacking in content.

lmao to do maximum dam as melee DPS in FFXIV you need to execute in the right position

not like in wow where retard like you just slam their head on the keyboard and call it a day