Why does an all ages kart racing remake like CTR need microtransactions?

Why does an all ages kart racing remake like CTR need microtransactions?

Attached: 70912475-62F2-417A-AD18-9738E402E2B0.jpg (1024x708, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered/modern-warfare-remastered-supply-drops-loot-microtransactions
files.catbox.moe/spbrp8.mp4
files.catbox.moe/idmggk.mp4
files.catbox.moe/k6ahry.mp4
files.catbox.moe/udue41.mp4
files.catbox.moe/gsg0yr.mp4
files.catbox.moe/c1q3pv.mp4
files.catbox.moe/l5g7v5.mp4
files.catbox.moe/7idexh.mp4
files.catbox.moe/i4rvzb.mp4
twitter.com/Scourgey/status/1157525712619917312
twitter.com/Scourgey/status/1157526450389561344
youtube.com/watch?v=RGnq0p5PHUs
twitter.com/CrashBandicoot/status/1157711216438996992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Activision Blizzard wants money so they remake games but set them in an appropriate to current time business model.

It doesn't
What i don't understand is why people are actually begging for them

>people are begging for them
Who? Activision Blizzard stakeholders don't count.

Shills mostly. Where you been? Some people even opt to ignore them outright or praise them.

Why does an all ages kart racing remake need sexy bandicoots?

Online racing is no fun atm. Fuck this amount of warp orbs and clocks bros

You're asking the wrong question, user. The real question is; why does any game need microtransactions?

And how exactly does Activision make money from this, if nobody is able to find this microtransaction shop?

But you all said it's more fair than Mario kart constantly.
But seriously why doesn't this game have any sort of ranking system for online races so casual players won't get destroyed in every race by pros?

Attached: MK8D_Image22.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

Why can't casual players just get better?

...then they wouldn't be casual players anymore?

How can casuals improve when they're constantly being owned and don't race with others that are around their skill level instead? Must be super demoralizing.

Attached: 76035498_p3.png (1000x1000, 860K)

>didnt play ctr in over a decade
>going off muscle memory got hard mode down quick
>started online maybe a week after release
>acclimated to the tracks again
>win most online lobbies
The game isnt hard.

By becoming better at controlling the kart, and knowing the tracks. Those aren't dependent on playing against slow people

The studio needs a steady source of income to fund continuous support like new maps and characters

I swear sometimes you guys act like you don't know anything about the industry at all

It is more fun because it has objectively better gameplay despite having the same faults as Mario kart, which is every racer not in first or last place is stuck in absolute item hell

Does the airplane mode exploit work still?

Just pretend they don't exist and continue playing the game to get the currency the same way you have been.
Or throw a bitchfit and quit, I'm sure it won't matter and the people who would keep playing, are still playing.

>Never played CTR before
>Have no previous muscle memory to rely on
>Can't really beat most stages on medium
>And online is completely unusable because it's just a top tier circle jerk where two racers dnf everyone else

I didn't beg, but I certainly did want them to ensure continued support after the game stopped selling

>Just pretend they don't exist and continue playing the game to get the currency the same way you have been.
This is only really possible if they don't nerf the coin rates and/or raise the prices. So far they haven't, but then again, the microtransactions aren't live yet.

Feed the babies.

Attached: MOMMY.jpg (2900x3651, 1.37M)

Get good.

Attached: Inkling_says_fuck_you.jpg (1200x800, 189K)

>Yea Forums actually defends microtransactions now
I just want summer to be over

Attached: 1545716395691.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>When I'm in first 2nd place gets Clock, Triple Missiles, and more Clocks
>When I'm in 2nd place I get Beaker, TNT Crate, one Rolling Bomb, and more TNT Crates

Attached: 1255645288235.png (562x562, 250K)

Online is not how you get better
There are online resources teaching people how to drift, what the fuck SF/USF is and how to maintain it, videos on shortcuts
Adventure mode teaches you how to fucking drift, the game tells you how to get a boost from drifting and why maintaining 10 wumpa is a good thing
I can forgive not understanding usf or where shortcuts are but drifting and boosting are the goddamn basics that are taught by the game and they won't even fucking learn that
Why are they touching online to begin with when they aren't trying to go fast?

I am good. being able to lap other players in most races is not fun for me and i know for sure it's worse for them

Attached: 1564700883444.jpg (600x800, 332K)

We don't, we're being raided by Activision shills

Well, these clock rates are pretty abysmal but at least they make Hyper Shitway more interesting

Play the single player, brainlet, next to nobody starts off good.

You won't get better playing online for a couple of reasons

>items are garbage at actually catching first place racers
>class balance is immensely fucked beyond belief
>map knowledge

There really needs to be some kind of "tip" for players that doing Time Trials to unlock N.Tropy is really the only way you'll improve.

>There are online resources teaching people how to drift, what the fuck SF/USF is and how to maintain it, videos on shortcuts
Wrong, you're supposed to butt your head into the wall that time trials until you beat Tropy and Oxide, that's how you learn to play the game.

To be fair the online is really fucking bad now. Beenox needs to rebalance the orb and clock rates cause they are out of control. It should be like once a race but you see these items constantly. You can't really learn anything from a clock being activated just as you jump off a ramp, or when an orb comes out of nowhere with zero warning, thats just unfair horseshit.

Can someone explain the mindset of NOT wanting ranked matchmaking?

I keep seeing "JUST GET BETTER!" But no explanation of why it's a good idea that someone should have to get better instead of just being matched with people of similar skill.

Should my 9 year old son really just "get better" when the he's been DNFed 4 races in a row by someone who beat all of oxides trials launch week? Why is that preferable?

I think they'll raise the prices, but again, that's really not that bad, they're far from unacceptable as is, and even a price hike probably wouldn't be horrible.

Beenox needs to balance the Warp Orbs so they're actually fucking useful at what they're supposed to do.

I do not trust beenox to make a competent ranked online system.

Then you fucking get gud, and i hate using that meme

Nigga i aced all the Ghost time trials and shit as a child, there is no reason kids of today can't step up

tryhards want to cheese the game by repeatedly winning matches against casuals

Kindly fuck off shill, the prices should remain as they are now.

>the old "anyone better than me is a tryhard" argument

I don't understand what they're even trying to do. They keep changing the rates but there seems to be no kind of logic to it. What lead to this new rate? What were they trying to achieve with it? It's like they're just changing numbers at random

Then again, looking at the two tracks they've designed, they seem to understand the gameplay really poorly anyway. I mean people only needed to see that one preview lap of Prehistoric Playground to realize that it's going to be one of the maps where the guy who gets the boost first wins. Then it comes out and it's exactly like that. They actually designed the layout, tested it and at no point did they realize the first boost pad ruins the whole track

Attached: 1563111153025.jpg (640x640, 205K)

>Never played game before
>"wtf why are people better than me?!"

Why are you raising your "son" to not strive to be better at all that he attempts to do?

This is where you lose me

>Collect a total of 5 crystals in Crystal Grab with either Crunch, CHARACTERNAME_B or CHARACTERNAME_C.
penguin yay one?

Why aren't you answering the question?

>just pretend the cancer doesn't exist it certainly won't get worse than this

>Can someone explain the mindset of NOT wanting ranked matchmaking?
Splitting up the playerbase is bad if you want quick lobbies

Getting worked up over hypotheticals is unhealthy

>third race of the night
>polar pass
>7 warp orbs in total, including one that just flew right past me
what the fuck is going on?

>need the game to tell retards that getting good at the tracks will make then get good at the tracks

Yeah, that confused me too.

You don't have to split them up, just prioritize play with each other.
In ALL games with ranked matchmaking sometimes you will have a gold or two skip in with the silvers to keep matchmaking time up. It comes with the system

It would suck but if it goes up, it's not like you'll never be able to afford anything again, just fucking play more. or git gud.

Attached: 1564817069524.jpg (1290x760, 196K)

>they're far from unacceptable
>game isn't free
>game has mtx
PICK ONE (1)

Yes he should just get better

You're retarded if you think most people will bother with single player content outside Adventure mode, even if that. People buy this shit for the online and online is the worst place to actually learn anything.

>dude they said they're not gonna add mtx
>dude the mtx aren't that bad bro they're not gonna affect gameplay or anything
>dude at least they're not lootboxes
>dude.... what are you a poorfag?
pcgamesn.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered/modern-warfare-remastered-supply-drops-loot-microtransactions
NEVER
GIVE
AN INCH

The fact that you have zero argument of why no ranked matchmaking is better just tells me that I'm right

God damn she looks sexy as fuck here. Am cum.

online is legit unplayable right now, what the fuck did they do to the item generation?

How would you implement such a system?

You're right, I'm a fool for thinking players are smarter than room temperature IQ

The same way other games do it? I'm not a game developer but this wouldn't be the first racing game with ranked so I trust that it's possible

How do other games do it?

>people are defending the lack of a ranking system.
Wouldn't you want to race with people who actually give you a challenge?

Attached: Peach deadass.jpg (749x735, 75K)

How the fuck do people manage to play turning characters? I can't even drift boost three times without hitting a wall, it's a fucking mess.

Attached: 856471.jpg (1279x960, 65K)

basedo

Attached: 1490433793424.jpg (500x375, 46K)

I don't want another thing for beenox to fuck up beyond repair.

Am i the only one who wants them to add hard as shit Velo ghosts? Oxide ghosts are too easy once you master blue fire.

Attached: velo.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Because back in the day, Crash was a slightly cooler, but still wacky Looney Tunes character, and in true fashion had the balls to acknowledge humor that would go over the heads of kids while still being kid-friendly.
The original CTR did this with the Bandicoot girls, as a reference to IRL pit girls; they delivered the trophies you could win at the winning podium animation, which both served to make the game feel more populated with NPCs, and gave the impression that Crash was a typical, relatable guy who likes pretty women (but that he was also a bit of Chad, who in turn was craved by women).

Universal and several of Crash’s post-Naughty Dog studios had been alternating with toning down adult humor, and hamming it up for several years after the original trilogy + CTR; similarly, F1 got rid of real-life pit girls, at the pressure of ugly women who claimed in the name of “feminism” that having pretty women give out trophies was demeaning. (In reality, interviews with the women who were laid off from F1 were saddened because they enjoyed their jobs.)

To avoid angering false feminists/soccer moms/fat women/ugly women/trans women/white knights while still paying tribute to the history of Crash games and their characters, Beenox removed them from the podium animations, in exchange making them playable characters (alongside Tawna, who had been missing from the games since the first Crash Bamdicoot PS1 game at Universal’s insistence for being “too sexy” for a kid’s game). This gave us a better glimpse of each girl’s background and personality, and arguably helps point out the absurdity of the IRL pit girl controversy (and similar neo feminist movements) in the first place.

As much shit as Mario kart get they figured out how to do this over a decade ago in Mario kart Wii.

Attached: Doffy chuckle.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

Compare the amount of wins, and then just place people against each other based on that. Like how rankings work in pretty much any game

Why are you dodging the question SO hard?

The better you are the higher the rank you get. People with similar ranks are prioritized to be matched with each other.

Have you tried not playing drunk?

BUT, Beenox also changed the names of several alternate skins for unlockable characters after release, at the bitching of users on Resetera. Granted, this involved changing names like “Black Zem” and “White Tropy” to “Solar Flare Zem” and “Quartz Tropy,” and changing on “Watermelon Tawna” to “Summertime Tawna.” In the former case, keep in mind that “Black” and “White” refer to primary colors, equivalent to “Blue Crash,” “Purple N. Gin,” and “Green Cortex.” In the latter case, “Watermelon Tawna” (who Resetera argued was a black stereotype for wearing a watermelon pattern on her shirt and being a very slight shade darker than the standard Tawna) had been available alongside Lemon Megumi and Strawberry Liz, as well as Watermelon Oxide (who apparently drew no ire because, as an alien character, his default skin is green, while his watermelon alternate colors the flesh of his body as watermelon red/green).

TL;DR: Censorship is frequently either a knee-jerk reaction to other cases of censorship, or to the whims of loud, angry, narrow-minded people who claim that they’re trying to make the world better for other people rather than for their own mentally-ill egos. If someone ever tells you that you need to edit or remove wording, writing, or depictions in fiction, they are attempting to control you. Do not allow yourself to be controlled or silenced by insane fools.

this place is full of shills damage controlling for MTX, don't listen to anyone obsessively rebutting criticism

>champ kart has no nitro bonus
gay

>Emperor Velo ghost on all the tracks is just a copy of the current WR at the time of his release (excluding glitch shortcuts)
>beating all his ghosts is the only way to unlock Emperor Velo as playable

Attached: 1521427104098.jpg (960x612, 24K)

THEY HAD ONE FUCKING JOB. GP exclusive item doesn't give nitro bonus yet default characters do. Genius.

>Hop once to initiate boost
>Already closer to the opposite side of the track than I was to the other side
>can't boost again because I'll hit the barrier
Literally every time.

>A TL;DR is half as long as the thing its trying to make short

Attached: 1562359832609.png (148x148, 17K)

matchmaking is cancer and kills games
git gud or get the fuck out, zoomer

What zoomer has a 9yr old son

This statement doesn't explain the issues you apparently have with rmatchmaking.

Attached: 1563586625235.jpg (800x349, 72K)

it would if you weren't a braindead nu-gamer

>just fucking play more
the game literally punishes you for playing more instead of 1-2 races a day or waiting for the weeken

“Getting better,” as well as “refusing to get better because the system should be adjusted to make things easier,” are mindsets which carry over into other aspects of life.
There are skilled people online who behave like assholes, and will not allow your 9 year old to catch up in most races, yes. But the lesson he, and you, should be taking away, is that those skilled assholes have achieved a level of skill which he can also achieve—if he looks at the open challenges in single player and takes that as a list of things to do in order to get better, he will not only immensely improve—he’ll be able to see a direct difference between how well he’s doing now, compared to how poorly he had been doing initially. Then, when he goes back online, he will absolutely wipe the floor with those skilled assholes.

Have him look up some tutorials, too: show him how to research things by googling “What is Sacred Fire in Crash Team Racing”, “How to maintain Sacred Fire,” “What are Reserves,” “How to Avoid Losing Reserves,” etc. This will give him an important life example of how he can overcome an obstacle, which will be crucial for becoming confident and independent as an adult.

The alternative is to let him walk away with the lesson that “hard things need to be easier so that he can do them,” which will work for a little while but eventually will result in him acquiring no useful/marketable skills, never leaving the house, and then going into poverty and depression when you either kick him out or die.

keep saying it

(It covers two whole posts, dude.)

>DUUUDE quake should've had ranked matchmaking! community servers are unfair and unfun because you juse get blasted!
kys

>Letting your 9 year old play online video games

Attached: 1563000364882.png (340x289, 225K)

How

This isn't real life. It's a Crash Bandicoot video game made for children.

Players should be matched with other players of their same skill level because that's what ensures everyone is having a good time. Period. Id rather have a game be fun than try to be a life lesson about how you need to work harder

Wumpa time is certainly more than 1-2 races you sperg. It's closer to an hour since it's 30 in game racing minutes.

Am I trapped in 2009?

This game was made for 9-year-olds

are you.... not even aware of the system you're trying to shill?

yeah don't let a kid enjoy his game because some 30 year old furry incel obsessed with the game for the past 10 years will kick his ass and feel high and mighty about it

That's not what he meant

>The studio needs a steady source of income to fund continuous support like new maps and charactersI swear sometimes you guys act like you don't know anything about the industry at all

They clearly know more than you do.

What are you even talking about. How do you get punished if you play the game

When I was 9 years old the game didn't even have online. Let him play through the single player content and get gud by beating the Oxide ghosts before unleashing him on other people.

How shitter shattered of a human being do you have to be to assume so much ill will toward someone who is better than you

What are you even talking about?

Attached: 1564363809888.jpg (1242x1186, 142K)

An Activision CEO wants to use you to buy another boat.

Don't let him.

Attached: 1564821324676.jpg (808x599, 99K)

Overcoming obstacles and getting better is why games are fun
getting your dick sucked (hypothetically) and getting wins handed to you on a silver platter isn't

>wants to play casually
>still expects to win
That's called being a selfish entitled twat.

You mean figuratively.
Hypothetically, getting your dicked sucked is fun.

>How can casuals improve when they're constantly being owned and don't race with others that are around their skill level instead?

The same way everybody else gets good at video games:
Practice.
Experiment with characters and techniques.
Play with other players and see what they do.
Find controls you're comfortable with.

ironic because tryhards who were playing the game for years are getting wins handed to them on a silver platter

Am I wrong? I'd love to debate you on this

Well, I worked at it to get better at it, and now I’m having more fun.

If you’re fine with not knowing what it’s like to become really good at something hard (seriously, the endorphin rush is great), then that’s fine—but maybe you should just play a different game, rather than ruin it for people who are enjoying it on a level you’ll never know. Matching players by skill would be good but let’s be honest, there won’t be actual matching involved for the people at the top and bottom of the skill levels, there will just be handicapping of the skilled players and free wins for the terrible ones.

>because some 30 year old furry incel obsessed with the game for the past 10 years will kick his ass
No user, you misunderstood. That 9 year old will BECOME that 30 year old furry incel ADHD brain autist of they play online games at such an early age.
Look it up, it happens.

Attached: 1562879881542.png (427x413, 285K)

Dude, come on.
The fun thing about CTR a lot of other good video games is that it's a fun learning experience because even when you're losing you're still finding out new things and getting better.

GOD I WANT TAWNA TO SIT ON MY FACE

>raising the prices
>not that bad
Fuck off, shill.

yeah I just woke up, excuse me

It would just be people of similar skill playing with each other. I still fail to see why that's a bad thing other than some meta life lesson about how you should work hard to overcome obsticles (which is a retarded argument btw because like the other user said, it's a fucking video game)

Plus it's not like you don't get any better during ranked matchmaking. I'd debate it's even MORE fun and satisfying to slowly see yourself get better and better rising up the ranks until you are top tier, rather than DNF over and over and over and over and over again until you are magically good enough to start coming in first

its a cart game. How fucking difficult is it for you to learn a cart game?

Attached: 1560016671923.png (546x1010, 281K)

>they'll raise the prices, but again, that's really not that bad
Go away, Bernie Madoff.

Attached: BernardMadoff.jpg (903x1100, 241K)

>one challenge is to get in the top three in a matchmaking race with each of the Grand Prix characters
>it's literally impossible to even get in third place with Baby Crash
Holy shit, fuck turning.

>using acquired skill to win = getting wins handed to them on a silver platter
this is why you'll always be no more than a casual

I was getting second and third all day as pura. Git better.

Just use the disconnect exploit.

Speaking of player ghosts, I don't understand why downloading player ghosts to race against isn't a standard feature

This.
The internet in general is so young that parents and psychologists are still running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to figure out when is an appropriate age to let children start interacting with others online. Why should online gameplay be any different? Just because the other users can’t touch/speak to you doesn’t make it a good idea to toss your kid into a room full of them without you being there to observe and explain shit.

People these days seem to think the whole world is their backup babysitter, then get terrified and dumbfounded when their kid learns bad words or gets abducted. Just...watch your kid doing things, and talk with them about it. I know there wasn’t a fine print on your ex’s genitals explaining what the job description is for being a parent, but if you have a kid, why WOULDN’T you take an interest in what they do and how they’re coming to understand the world they’ll eventually have to navigate on their own?

How do you do this. I did it on accident a couple times, but I can't seem to replicate it

>That 9 year old will BECOME that 30 year old furry incel ADHD brain autist of they play online games at such an early age.

This. Alec Guiness was right. Getting into a potentially-obsessive pastime will ruin kids.

Attached: star-wars-alec-guinness-hated-dialogue-harrison-ford-1070510-1280x0.jpg (1280x705, 75K)

Why does it matter?

You gotta wait until the starting lights come up, the go to Network and "Test Connection".

>caring about the addition of MTX
The game was already fucked the moment the Fortnite-style pit stop was there. You already knew that there would be some cosmeticfuckery going on eventually, which would probably prevent anyone from ever unlocking all of the content a year from now. Also, I've been playing it like 3-4 times a week since release and it's getting tiring. It doesn't even matter to me that they're adding MTX now, it's a retarded kart racer anyway.

Just don't have kids then if you're going to force them to not play video games or any other regular shit a little kid does. They will inevitably just hate you and disown your ass.

Imagine typing this whole thing out thinking anyone cares.

How the hell did that guy already get over 40,000 nitro points yesterday?!

Attached: 1560713806867.png (282x274, 140K)

Seriously tho, fuck the increased orb drop rate.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190803180317.jpg (3840x2160, 843K)

It doesn't. Activision are just greedy fucks.

>limiting when a child playing games = forcing them to not play games
Autism.

>subjective opinion

Any way to do it on switch?

Ahh getting flash backs to Mario kart wii's endless blue shells

Attached: doflamingo.jpg (319x541, 82K)

>try hard
>getting wins handed to them

Attached: FF74A0FE-5EE4-4F92-9EF8-1394F0EB38B2.jpg (505x567, 37K)

You said getting into a obsessive pastime. You said nothing about limiting shit.

>that THING in 2nd place

Attached: 1532423292988.jpg (540x355, 41K)

>He thinks the only people who are good at the game (the game made for children mind you) are people who've been playing it for 10 years

What the fuck kind of kid hates their parents forever just because they told them not not to play video games all day?

This so much

I hear airplane mode being thrown around alot when the disconnect glitch comes up

>Genuine critism towards the lack of ranking system
>Lol just got gud

Attached: 1540767000369.jpg (696x539, 83K)

What are the trophies you win online for?

You see his point, though?
If you don’t have to work for something you have easy access to for long enough, eventually you’ll start to succumb to thoughts of guilt and depression.
“I don’t deserve this.”
“I didn’t earn this.”
“The person sucking my dick is only doing it because they feel obligated to.”
“I wonder if I’m capable of feeling love without dick-sucking involved.”

It’s the human condition—too much of a good thing makes you, at best, unable to appreciate it, at worst depressed.

I’d say it’s more like, a guy who who goes to the gym and secures a good job is able to woo a pretty woman, who then gives him blowjobs. They had to invest in that goal to make it happen. It’s not the same analogy as above, where you win a free blowjobs for life lottery; and, hopefully, they guy who gets gud and the guy who successfully courts Miss Sucky Sucky won’t be plagued with feelings of inadequacy and low esteem the way Mr. Lottery is.

You should try it.

Attached: 6B996209-1471-47D9-91F3-B0F44B2C14B8.jpg (443x356, 36K)

Why do people say balanced and turning have been buffed, yet nobody has made a comparison video?

Just flip Airplane mode on then off quickly or unplug the Ethernet if you're docked

I haven't done it myself, but if you hold the Home button on Switch, the quick Home menu comes up and you can enable Airplane Mode. That should be it.

Don't worry, when the game dies they'll be here complaining about MUH CASULS just like arena shooter faggots do.

Probably the same kid that will be ostracized and alienated because he has nothing in common with the average kid who does play video games and other normal shit kids do

>disowning parents because they think you obsessing over vidya is unhealthy
Seek help.

Attached: 1388903326149.png (323x302, 98K)

Are you enjoying this GP? I surely am

Attached: Dr N Fant.png (489x435, 11K)

They already did, they didn't change shit. Balanced and Turning characters are still statistically garbage compared to Speed and Acceleration.

this. stop making excuses for what's a basic online matchmaking feature nowadays. Mario kart had a ranking system. Fighting games have ranking systems. Try to think as to why.
Did you guys defend 30fps as well?

yeah no shit Yea Forumsirgins will defend terrible matchmaking because they can rake in easy wins by playing against noobs

Where is the microtransaction store?

Go see a therapist, you big baby.

It's just dumb redditors who didn't even bother checking facts and just said "it feels different to me :^)"

Pre patch (balanced vs turning 10 wp)
files.catbox.moe/spbrp8.mp4

Post patch (balanced vs turning 10 wp)
files.catbox.moe/idmggk.mp4

Post patch (balanced vs accel)
files.catbox.moe/k6ahry.mp4

Pre patch (accel vs speed)
files.catbox.moe/udue41.mp4

Post patch (accel vs speed)
files.catbox.moe/gsg0yr.mp4

Pre patch speed turning
files.catbox.moe/c1q3pv.mp4
files.catbox.moe/l5g7v5.mp4

Post patch speed turning
files.catbox.moe/7idexh.mp4
files.catbox.moe/i4rvzb.mp4

Attached: 1541472553176.webm (720x480, 2.81M)

I forgot it's cool to act like a Conservative dad on the internet now. Carry on.

when is the future kart back in stock?

But I am a father and conservative.

>fuck mom and dad! they won't let me play video games past my bedtime!
I hope you're underaged because you'd be a sociopath if you're saying this as an adult.

The store just cycles. But I have missed out on things because things never fucking cycled back. Carts are usually good about cycling through at least once a week, just be patient.

The projection is strong with this one

Why cant play splitscreen when online? not even as a private match.
also let people play cups with friends

Damn shame, I hate today's social climate.

Attached: great.png (254x246, 128K)

>>it's literally impossible to even get in third place with Baby Crash
I think you need to git gud my friend. Thank god I got this challenge on first attempt tho, no more turning characters for the rest of the GP.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190803181654.jpg (3840x2160, 715K)

Whoops, forgot to actually reply to the dude

How are you Speed guys holding up after the update?

the only karts I don't have are trikee and that one

Nothing changed

>3:01

you got lucky

Just tried that an hour ago. It doesn't work anymore, or at least for me on PS4.

Was something supposed to change?
Still feels like I'm driving on ice

it doesnt matter, you can get so far ahead that 5 fucking orbs wont do a thing to you.

The part I don’t see working well is “just be people of similar skill playing with each other.” Saying “just” here simplifies a LOT of logistics in creating a system.
How will skill levels be determined? Should it be based on Time Trials, on number of things unlocked in adventure, or should it constantly change based on what places they’re coming in online?

If it’s based on unlockables and Time Trials, should it incorporate how many times they had to practice to get there, or should it treat someone who completes stage A in 30 seconds their first time there the same as someone who rehearsed for 3 hours? Does the game’s current coding keep track of those things?

If it’s based on online placements, how long should someone be relegated to that skill level before being promoted/demoted? If an update comes along and overhauls how easy it is to get knocked from first to last, should all of the people who used to win a lot now be knocked down to last-place skill level? Should people who get lucky with items a few times be enrolled in the higher class where they’ll suddenly get their shit handed to them all over again?

What if the only people available who aren’t already engaged in a server are vastly different skill levels? Do they get put in a room together and Beenox just hopes that the loser doesn’t cry too loud, or do they not get to play at all until another speedrunner and another kid log in? How do you program a system to keep track of those scenarios for groups of people logging in and out randomly?

There are a LOT of variables, user. I agree with you in concept, but I don’t think it’s that easy to implement in a way that would make us both happy. So many more things can go wrong than might be fixed. The worst part is, they may well have already implemented a half-assed attempt at doing some of this, and it may already not be working.

Sauce artist?

It connected back to the servers after the race didn't it?

I ended up getting it a little while ago, although I consider Oxide Station to be cheating since it's tailor-made for turning. At least I got it out of the way.

Attached: 2019080317111500-AD808EFD2C53DCD6F8380113B64A0DD4.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Mario Kart used a simple point system that added/retracted 'rank points' depending on what place you came in. And matched you with players within similar point ranges. It's easy.

>casuals crying their eyes out because they can't win in a fair race
>loll Yea Forumsirgins don't want matchmaking because they want easy wins against noobs!
the way you tried to turn the cat's tail is pathetic.

>finish a match
>Baby Coco, Baby Coco, and Baby Crash are in the Top 3

>finish a match
>Crash, Baby Coco, and Fake Crash are in the Top 3

>finish a match
>Baby Coco, Crash, and Megumi are in the Top 3

Is this going to be another GP where the bandicoots take over?

Attached: 1558041754755.jpg (474x373, 26K)

There's also a challenge that requires you to win Prehistoric Playground in online matchmaking with Baby Crash. Do you have that one?

Bandicoot power!

Attached: 1458592514330.jpg (469x357, 33K)

I did it second try after unlocking Baby Crash.
Listen, if you learn how to use Speed or Accel pretty well, practice those on Hard mode for a littlebit, then do a little bit of Classic Adventure with Pura or Polar. If you’re good enough to beat Hard bots with Speed/Accel, then you’ll be surprised how quickly you can learn to use a Turning character against non-superpowered computers. I actually feel decent at Turning online now. It’s harder to get reserves established, but once you do it’s easier to maintain.
Of course, you could just unplug/replug the ethernet cable right after the lights appear, but before the green one, to race easy online bots. I did that for “go from 8th to 1st on 3rd lap” after a couple of hours.

You can do that with a friend despite the description, which is what both I and my friend did.

He's just afraid of going up against people who would actually give him a challenge. He'd no longer be able get his jollies by stomping new/inexperienced players :(

I was writing about people like you, user. :D

It works I literally just did it this morning.

Yeah but I'll try it again using this next time.

Attached: EVERYONE IS HERE.jpg (1600x2187, 703K)

What are the best tracks to practice with handling characters?

Pretty sure the top of the nitro leaderboard is using a Turbo controller AFK exploit, but I just did all the challenges available for 2 Aug before and after the daily turnover (including Weekly, Theme, and Pro), and I was just shy of 18,000 points, 50th on the board.
The mammoth kart is fun.

so there is still no reason to play anything but speed and the occasional accel

That's a cute image.

Tod bad that's not the roster we're gonna end up with

is he wrong, though? what reason would good players have against racing people their own skill level? Only reason I can think of is because they're afraid of losing those hollow victories

>3:01
>lolll look at how good I am!
retard

Going to take a wild guess that the artist is Metal Ghost or Magaska.

Tawna Pink is in the game. It's locked and says "Coming back soon!" What is this bullshit? It was never available to begin with.

I can fap to this

>>Never played CTR before
>>Have no previous muscle memory to rely on
>>Can't really beat most stages on medium
>learn how to play in about a day, become competent by the end of a few play sessions as you learn the mechanics and beat adventure mode on medium
>continue to improve over time
>by the end of a week become the one DNFing people from time to time, only increasing the frequency of said DNFs as you continue to improve
just be willing to learn the game and acquire proficiency. the people that DNF most others did, some of which also never touched the game before

Are you implying that online times are somehow interchangeable with time trial times even with all the clocks, orbs and other power ups flying around? And you're calling others retards? Are you for real?

I bet when I come back from work I'll be rank 296 again

Attached: 1558549053833.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

I’ve thought about that, but frankly what worries me more is not knowing where the cutoffs for each skill level lie, and the idea that a faulty or inadequate ranking system will prevent me from being able to race against other high-performing players. 1) I learn more from them, which I wouldn’t be able to do if I can’t see them in action; and 2) I’m pretty good, so I don’t want to lose the only opportunities I have for what I consider to be fun races, even if I don’t beat them that often.

Should I not be allowed to race against the top 0.5% because I more consistently land in the top 0.7%, or will it just lump all of the top 2.5% players together?
Conversely, if I only ever win against the bottom 5%, am I actually winning?

I won’t pretend I have a good solution to please everyone; but if there’s going to be a skill-matching system, I would at least hope for the option to not have to use it, even if it means playing a separate set of races, just for the hope to periodically have my ass handed to me and learn some new techniques.

a fast lap is around 50 seconds
getting bodied by clocks and orbs online can easily set you back 10 seconds a lap

You're just afraid of going up against people who would actually give you a challenge, which is why you want to get paired with 5 year olds only.

Looks like I was beaten by rank 9 , now I don't feel too bad.

because nobody with half a brain wants competitive cancer and 1 hour waiting times in a fucking fun game

Does anyone know if CTR supports changing your PSN username?
The idea I had a few weeks ago was to make fun of the baby characters by using them with the UFO Hovercraft with gold/yellow paint, a ! sticker, and changing my username to “AMBER ALERT” or “CHILD ABDUCTION.”
PSN advises that some games won’t let you keep your online save data if you change your username.

>only 16k players have played at all
woah this game 66% more dead than TF2 and it's barely a month old
they shouldve made a PC version if they didn't wnat the game to be dead

Attached: 1560502691672.jpg (637x358, 70K)

What's #4 going to say?

Trust me, ranks do not mean shit because I'm trash

This is just the number of people who have played online matchmaking on the Switch version since the new Grand Prix started 24 hours ago.

Nobody had ever complained about "unfair" games 2 decades ago. People enjoyed each other's presence and learned from each other. It's only now during the entitled generation that everybody demands matchmaking because they're incapable of improving.

The grand prix just reset so that's why.
Holy shit, just noticed his name, based, I need to get an edgy name as well if I'm going to stay in the top 10

That's for the developers to figure out

yeah it's turbo dead, as I said

>use baby crash/baby coco in the crikey
>they can't see shit

I would actually be thrilled if the Wrath of Cortex masks somehow got in

Probably to counter the USF players flying ahead. It's the only weapon that can effectively target them.

The skill floor/ceiling distance shrinks in higher tier skill match ups for CTR. Deciding factor is literally who has a shield when AI gets a clock/orb or who doesn't get clocked/orbed before a USF pad. It's boring. At least with noobs theres enough variation in skill that it's fun and not methodical. This is an inherent problem with the RNG in the game and could be easily resolved with slight tweaking of the item system namely removing AI's access from clocks/orbs which is far more important towards increasing the chances of lower tier players of getting first than any rank system.

I think it's cute and funny in the lobbies, especially with how the booster seats barely help.

same

Where's the triceratops and polar bear??

So basically, start at the bottom or the median, stomp average players until you get auto-graduated out of kindergarten, repeat? That doesn’t sound bad, but it also doesn’t seem to fix a lot of what I’m seeing now—good players are lumped with mediocre ones until the game decides that they’re too good, and the mediocre ones get to back to stacking blocks until more good ones show up, then they complain that there isn’t a skill-matching system in place because they are periodically stomped by new good players and think that’s all there is by the time they quit or go online to shitpost.

How about also changing the orb's properties so that it actually goes fast and doesn't target everyone? In the original CTR, it was made that way because they were copying the way the blue shell worked in MK64, but Mario Kart long since stopped making it target everyone.

The turbo pad at the start in the new track should be SF because winning all depends on whether or not you die getting there

I consistently get within top 3 for all my races, so eat shit, retard. Even then I can see how it's no fun for newer people to be stuck in a lobby with giga-autists like me. I'd rather play against people who can keep up and have fun with me, but you wouldn't know anything about that because you're a sad lard who gets off on any victory no matter the context. If you're defending the lack of a rank system, you're either a shill or exactly what I just described above.
>1 hour waiting times
I'm guessing you've never played games with ranking systems? If there's no one online within your exact skill level, it pairs you with whoever online is closest. It's not hard, and wouldn't cause an issue with finding games to play

80% of these characters are nobodies from the later games and no one in their right mind would care about them

You'll never improve by racing against the easy AI, user.
It's a racing game. There are tutorials built into it and it took newcomers under a week from release to actually become competent and start competing with veterans online. Either learn how to haul ass or accept that a game with like 3 important controlling rules is too much for you to handle.

I agree with this part. The best way to fix matchmaking is to refine the item distribution so that items are back to being methods for skilled players to catch up after a mistake rather than screwing over the top 5 racers.

because children love pseudo gambling, and nobody is stopping us.

fun fact: i've played tiny arena more than prehistoric playground online this gp

I care.

>80% of these characters are nobodies from the later games and no one in their right mind would care about them
Tell that to the people who actually play the NK characters is NF.

But Brio, I'm on Switch

>I consistently get within top 3 for all my races, so eat shit

Attached: laughing dorks.jpg (640x480, 173K)

In fact the first turbo pad gives a faster USF than the last.

turbo controllers are dirt cheap on amazon, nyko ones are comfy AF too.

Then call me out of my mind because I've fallen in love with this little egg.

Attached: ddao8yw-352f596b-cb6c-4747-a6c2-0e74c6118550.gif (600x600, 168K)

>no argument

Attached: 1564830344710.gif (1200x550, 489K)

Gambling?

There isn't any sort of randomization in ctr

Tricky, I thought at one point that there should be an item that solely targets 1st, but who should it be available to? 4th-8th? They should not be allowed to affect a tight race between 1st-3rd if there is one. Ideally those coming in 4th-8th should get more speed boosts to allowed skilled players to catch up. Gas canister at 10 wumpa fruit does this, but you need 10 wumpa fruit and be lucky enough to get a gas canister. Mask is good too but I find is too short to make an impactful distance. The next best option is traps, but these are often hit by other players not coming first.

stay bad and mad, baby

Attached: 1471822016330.gif (319x240, 301K)

Honestly, Cortex Castle feels awesome when you can U-turn with a Handling character, and is one of the easiest ones to learn how to U-turn if you couldn’t already (the ramps at the fork in the courtyard after the drawbridge jump at the beginning, and the middle part where you go up a ramp and turn right into a hallway with two spiders, are the best for this).
Once you can do that, I dunno, challenge yourself with Papu’s Pyramid, Hotair Highway, and Oxide Station, so you can practice tight turns, wide turns, and avoiding walls, respectively.
There weren’t a lot of tracks I thought were good for learning, but each of those seemed to have a decent challenge taking me an hour or so before a “click” moment where I could hit platinum.

Also, keep in mind that, because Handling has low speed, you will need to approach Relic Challenge boxes on a jump with the knowledge that some jumps are too far to hit a box unless you have just released a drift boost (preferably 2-3 while you are stacking reserves, but at least one). You will see this on Cortex Castle at the first drawbridge jump for the left-most box, and also on N. Gin Labs on the first jump (also on the left, oddly). Even though both of these jumps have boost pads, you will still need the extra push of your own drift to hit those boxes. This goes for all of the “hard” jumps except maybe Sewer Speedway.

Thanks man

That N. Trance is nice

variable speed turbo fire, can be plugged into console & just left to do its thing

right back at ya. wouldn't want those scary skilled players to put you in your place now, would you?

Attached: 1564801906971.jpg (231x264, 26K)

No one cares about zoomers

I want Visicount to get in with this as a legendary skin.

Attached: 1040088.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Thanks for the tips.

This and this .
Adding numbers of total players to the leader board means they have to turn their PS4 on after 1Aug, get the update, and play any race with the new update. People who last turned it on 31July are not counted yet, and anyone who has left the game running won’t be counted either until they turn it off first.
These numbers will climb throughout the month, though I do anticipate there will be fewer than last GP given how many people are planning to sit out the Baby characters on Yea Forums alone.

fucker I’ll throw my crash bandicoot n. trance: n trance at you

Attached: A17989AF-80C7-4B5C-AF27-EDD3BFEBEF4F.png (230x237, 63K)

the daily fortnite shop is gambling

I don't see any microtransactions yet. Pit-stop looks the same and the prices are mostly the same

Attached: crash-bandicoot-sunglasses-57b247706b056.jpg (450x628, 76K)

wow dude damn, such a good design that definitely doesn't look like shit only retards could enjoy

Same

Attached: 1821E2C5-E14B-46EA-91BC-4BF7F7BBE49F.jpg (1929x1454, 358K)

You got that right

who the fuck?

Attached: 2019080317164600-AD808EFD2C53DCD6F8380113B64A0DD4.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

>>barely a month old
It's almost two months old, PeeCuck.
>muh pc magically gives every game a playerbase
Go back to REEE'ing about hats.

I threw it too hard he’s seething

8th-6th get masks
5th-4th get traps and boosts
3rd-2nd get missiles and bombs
1st gets clocks

can't wait until 3 weeks time when i've unlocked all the shit and can actually use characters, skins karts, colours and wheels that i want

Attached: 1563500934642.jpg (313x235, 100K)

Thank god they improved his design, he looks like the bellend of a cock in old art

PARTY HARD

Attached: Roast_egg.gif (150x150, 93K)

Wait, did Mind Over Mutant and Titans not introduce new characters? I don't see any I don't know.

16k is a horribly low number. it means the game has less than 5k concurrent players online at any time.

Probably just the Bandicoot trio.

I'm seriously about to start trying this , just because I felt burnt out by the time I finally unlocked the stuff I wanted in the last GP. Fuck that. I'd rather play the game with the characters and costumes I enjoy.

Attached: 1564841111034.jpg (1082x800, 96K)

>when latency suddenly decides "oh wait this player was in front of you :)" and speeds them up ridiculously

Attached: 1564626080059.png (640x400, 197K)

How so?

Besides mutants no. And some redesigns which either looked good or fucking sucked

Nope. Titans gsmes only had redesigns and new mutant henchmen.

Even worse when it's
>"oh wait this bomb actually hit you afterall :)"

>have USF
>oh shit a Red Beaker dead ahead
>swerve and dodge
>"Phew, that was close!"
>BOOM *rain noises*

Attached: 1497496743688.jpg (700x840, 437K)

>tryhards

I still don't understand why trying hard is considered a bad thing. Shouldn't everyone try hard?

Attached: 1539633767444.jpg (625x812, 67K)

Literally in the most recent race I had
>Get 3 missiles
>Baby T in front of me
>They don't have a shield or bombs or anything
>Shoot all three of them
>They explode on the player
>Nothing happens
>They drop a beaker
>Run right into it
>:)

business idea: add a "ready" button to lobbies to allow players to skip the rest of the countdown when all players have readied up

Soooo, whatever happened to Baby Cortex and Baby N. Tropy? I thought they were part of the datamine

I threw my cock too hard in your mothers cavernous mouth

How is the rocket AI so fucking retarded? When i shoot a rocket at someone right in front of me the fucking thing just goes all the way to the left and hits a wall, but when somebody else shoots a rocket at me, it manages to chase me for half a lap.

holy shit this new track is pretty good. fake crash is a man of culture

Attached: N_Sane_Fake_Crash.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Datamine is fake. Only thing set in stone is N. Brio, Komodo Moe and Nina Cortex

it's way more lenient this go round since all GP skins grant nitro as well as a bunch of random kart components

Can anyone else confirm that it was fake?

You mean we aren't getting Rilla Roo? Thank god.

>clocked megumi with no boost speeds past me as baby crash /w yellow fire

Attached: 1561799532649.png (737x592, 93K)

The fact it didn't happen is enough testament

I feel bad for Rilla Roo and Pasadena fags, but on the other hand maybe the Spyro roster won't be so shit like it was in that datamine

Not sure if this has been posted yet but here's what the sour patch kids unlock
twitter.com/Scourgey/status/1157525712619917312

Welcome to turn tier characters bud.

I'd have said that the main issue is that if you DNF, you don't get any coins and due to the way shortcuts and keeping blue fire going work in this game, those in first can likely DNF 3-8th positions by being 30+ seconds ahead.
The only significant way to get coins is online and yet unless you know all the shortcuts you get nothing.
Unlike Mario Kart where is shortcut is about a second quicker

I still better be getting fucking Koala Kong

Attached: 1564813530918.png (373x419, 188K)

>All this new big titty bandibabe art
I can't wait to actually play the game.

I want to eat those wheels

Well shit, I might have to pick some up now.

fuck, crunch using the elemental masks instead of aku aku would of been a nice touch, sort of like how penta changes between aku aku and uka uka

>twitter.com/Scourgey/status/1157526450389561344
now i'm interested

It's real and string data referring to them still exists in the files as of yesterday's datamine. The only thing that's been added was a reference to some "LimitedKart1"
Pic related

Attached: octane_ui_custo_ico_kart_body_30.png (148x148, 16K)

>Among them were other... “interesting” things regarding the next GP in terms of items and (possibly) characters.
why is he cock teasing?

That’s what I thought. Just because Baby Cortex and Tropy didn’t come in this update doesn’t mean the datamine is false

Post more tawna you fucks

>be retard kid with ADHD
>see skin you want
>MOOOOOOM BUY ME COINS
>shop doesnt have skin you want
>buy other skins to get new stuff to appear
>it doesn't appear
>MOOOOOOOOOM BUY ME MORE COINS
>keep gambling until the skin you want appears

no it's shit retard

>Among them were other... “interesting” things regarding the next GP in terms of items and (possibly) characters.

>And that’s all I’ll say for now.
>I KNOW SOMETHING I WONT TELL I WONT TELL I WONT TELL I KNOW SOMETHING I WONT TELL NYA NYA NYA NYAAAH!

oh shut the fuck up

i'm still thinking they are gonna be released at a later date. it doesn't make sense to create a baby version of Crash and Coco on a Past Themed GP and not have the OG babies too. plus considering how Beenox has been handling the fanservice, it would be a strange decision to not have them

are there are other dataminers who aren't attention whores? I just want to know what it is

He doesn't know shit, he got that information secondhand from BetaM posting it publicly.

i really hate the fucking babies, they're so god damn retarded.

no it's busted. you can do challenges, but not get wumpa time/weekend bonus.

Crunch, baby cortex, baby n. Tropy

Are they avalible yet?

I'm gonna have to pick some up

>I KNOW SOMETHING I WONT TELL I WONT TELL I WONT TELL I KNOW SOMETHING I WONT TELL NYA NYA NYA NYAAAH!
Welcome to every single Smash "leaker" who wound up being wrong anyway lol. Do they ever admit it, the egotistical cunts?

>You can do challenges
Good enough for me

I like it.

For a minute I thought you were talking about when the race is about to begin and the lights haven’t appeared because someone hasn’t disabled the course intros (or hasn’t hit the skip button). Business idea for that: The race starts when it normally would if everyone skipped the intro, regardless of whether those players are ready.

I get that reference

Attached: sloppymoe.jpg (720x480, 100K)

Attached: default ami.png (634x894, 251K)

Does this work?

I know, right?
>Come up on a beaker dead ahead after coming over a hill or something
>Too fast to veer to the side
>Uh, shit, USE ITEM
>Rocket proceeds to peel out to the side at 3 o’clock position, hits nothing

What is with these dumbass shills

I think they're going to back track what they've said about micro-transactions.

Attached: fucking_interns.png (1256x1468, 393K)

>I get squashed from three miles away
>that means the N. Gin player is seeing himself way ahead of me
>I use beaker
>from his point of view he just gets hit by nothing
And then as a bonus a third guy's missile ghost hits N. Gin too. The netcode really is awful

Attached: tiny squash.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Its spyro hunter and gnasty gnorc

Are you the same people who go to Pixar movies and get mad that there are kids in the theater

You're pointing sideways because you're powersliding

>quitting after getting your ass handed to you
Literally woman tier thinking.

After getting the champion kart last grand prix and them introducing real money transactions I have literally no desire to grind for shitty new cosmetics or top 5% bullshit. I can play online at my own pace with whatever loadout I want or do more single player content. It feels way better than last grand prix now. You have to let go Yea Forums. Don't fall for the fortnite unlockable shit trap. You don't need all those cosmetics. You know damn well you aren't going to use 98% of them.

Attached: 1342901902767.jpg (700x568, 87K)

Joke's on you I'm already at gold tier

Why would I go to a theatre to watch a Pixar movie

Attached: 1490353828164.jpg (500x500, 15K)

>top 2 on switch champ leaderboard are "ImasaytheN" and "f jannies"
I know you two fuckers are here, show yourselves.

I thought all the battle modes don't give Nitro anymore on PS4.
Even doing all the challenges, there's no easy you could have almost 50k already.
Is there some other way to farm Nitro still?

Attached: when_his_save_file_size_is_measured_in_megabytes_and_not_gigabytes.jpg (397x412, 45K)

What's stopping you?

Why the FUCK do I have the back 'n' time decal already? Why is Beenox so incompetent?

Battle mode gives you nitro if you play for long enough, i think at least 30 or 45 seconds but i could be wrong.
Also this

See
Just play like that now, user. You don't need all this baby shit and prehistoric garbage cosmetics. Stop giving into their shit.

>Guy 1: my time was faster than Guy 3
>Guy 2: my time was slower than Guy 1
>Game: lol I dunno guy 2 wins

how will N-niggas every recover?

Attached: 5345646547.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

>Get stuck in 8th early on due to item clutterfuck at start of 1st lap
>Literally stuck in 8th the most of the race because item roulette gives me like 3/4ths boosts and 1/4th aku akus
>this is on tiger temple, so most of the race it's not even giving me items to open up the shortcut
>cut through grass when I can, but surprise, so is everyone else

Attached: 1536107048142.png (258x248, 104K)

Because any man with a functioning brain and sex drive has no problem with curvy Bandibabes being in videogames.

Attached: 65D3092A-A55A-41A3-A948-022913D49D2E.jpg (438x584, 79K)

how are people getting 1 minute 10 second time trial records on n.gin labs?

I'm just surprised they didn't quit.

>change name to match whoevers top of the leaderboard
>proceed to drive terribly to tarnish their reputation

Attached: 1538433941982.png (661x454, 223K)

Exploits

I'm gonna need you to keep posting pictures of my slut, bandicoot wife

youtube.com/watch?v=RGnq0p5PHUs

Fuck off communist

Sorry brainless here, how what does turbo do?

based and furpilled

Attached: ctr.png (1810x1301, 1.7M)

i will use this trick to get a platinum relic.

Please don't group normal Tropy mains in with the digital shitters

I just like him because he's my favorite villian.

Honest answer? Get good and practice. I have never played CTR and I got my butt whooped constantly online. So I learned how to play better with practice and learning controls. Now I'm hitting 4th place in most races online no problem (sometimes 3rd, 2nd, or 1st too). I hope they don't do ranked matches because its great to have that realization 'oh wow I actually stink at this' and then come back seeing improvement.

Attached: 1482515768007.jpg (500x667, 53K)

Why the fuck is beenox so fucking incompetent at programming?

Why don't they just limit the amount of active orbs that can be on the track to one and just speed it up? You shouldn't be able to outpace it. For example, have the orb always go a tiny bit faster than than the pace the leader is traveling that. On top of helping out the people behind, it'd also be hilarious to see. Imagine a warp orb going mach ten on Electron Avenue.

those snouts are cute. I want to pet them

>have the orb always go a tiny bit faster than than the pace the leader is traveling that.
That's exactly how it is already. Key word being "tiny"

Attached: capybara-2528359_960_720.jpg (960x720, 294K)

Diversity hires

I will oblige but Liz isnt a slut. Shes just a Bandicute in need of some lovin. Some lovin in her oven.
also shes my wife

Attached: 05AC4BEC-FCA5-48A1-83AA-E13921079E31.jpg (773x555, 112K)

Mash the accept button to retry, to infinity, netting you passive coins/nitro. Basically, how the based Biro remote play + script works

isn't this shit p2p?

Attached: ur_mum.png (1533x1030, 3.22M)

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190731191305.jpg (3840x2160, 654K)

are those TITSSSSS HOLY MOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Cringe but redpilled

>tfw not from the US
FUCK

Attached: 1563459212537.jpg (240x255, 41K)

Well fuck me then, have it go triple speed instead. Or just have it instantly zap first place and have the juiced orb instantly zap anyone ahead of you. Any solution would be better than just letting a shit ton of orbs litter the track.

>Nitro Bonus included on items already unlocked through normal gameplay instead of being content released with the new GP
This is actually really cool, only had to buy a N Tropy costume to be at 50%

Attached: 1368925889990.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

>It's a Crash Bandicoot video game made for children.
Exactly, which is why they should learn this as early as possible.

Did they do something to the matchmaking? Because i used to have like 95% winrate and now im losing like half of my games

Free to play version of the game coming without the story mode or any of the associated unlocks, halved wumpa coin payout, and no access to the Grand Prix nitro bar.

Screencap this

>isn't a slut

Attached: sloot.png (721x422, 351K)

It also solved the problem of every single racer being one of 3 characters.
Very smart change imo

>lobbies have a diverse range of characters aside from a few specific cases where a character-specific challenge is on the line
>same goes for kart customizations
pretty good

Didn't you get the memo? QA departments now longer exist. Testing a game before release is old news grandpa. Nowadays it's just release it and maybe we'll debug and patch it later.

>posing for magazines makes you an inherent slut
That was a good issue all things considering.

Attached: D0024E6D-BDB5-4AE5-A419-A5F867FE5003.jpg (761x1050, 86K)

Adding in microtransactions after launch should be grounds for a refund.

Activision is a small indie company that can't easily afford the risk of reviving classic titles that boomers only think they want but they don't.

Which Bandicoot would you impregnate?

Attached: a9d44739026b342ab30dc6b7f29c43df.png (1012x822, 69K)

speed
>tiny, n. tropy, zem, and baby t
accel
>b. coco and n. trance
balanced
>crash and f. crash
handling
>b. crash, krunk, pura, and r. roo
sure there will be biases towards specific characters in each class but it's way better this way if they keep it up. distribution should be more leveled out though, lotta handling but accel and balanced don't really have too many options unless you forego nitro entirely.

For me, its Ami

Yes

People are getting better.

The goyim are cattle to be used in service to God's Chosen People.

>posing for magazines makes you an inherent slut
naked/with little clothing? err, kind of. not that i'm ocmplaining

Kissies for the hero.

Attached: my_hero_by_souleatersaku90_ddc7uwn.jpg (2432x3453, 3.23M)

Miss Coco Bandicoot

Attached: Lets_go.jpg (929x861, 187K)

I hope you're Akuish, user. Or willing to convert.

>Or willing to convert
For her, anything.

Attached: bd04ba7abe517b0c98a8b12d7827d0f2c000badb93923d38df00a0e2a7ffad6d.png (147x340, 72K)

>twitter.com/Scourgey/status/1157525712619917312
He's just talking about previously datamined stuff.

coocoo is pretty ugly as a baby

My god you could grind meat off those abs

Attached: 1548530753946.jpg (525x1522, 148K)

Attached: 1564846934774.png (634x894, 231K)

Why should that matter?

Kill yourself.

I NEEEEEEED IIIIITTTTTT

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-135355.png (1415x2048, 1022K)

Because modern gamers are too stupid to play old games and today's "gaming" companies take advantage of stupid people.

Not really.

Attached: 1563728516870.png (883x1248, 690K)

Most babies are. Besides its not like I'm gonna fuck her before she's even a year old anyway.

for me its Tawna

Attached: bandimommy2.jpg (209x198, 15K)

Anybody see if the new hovercraft is avalible outside of the 9000 coin pack?

I wanted it to do my weeklys with but I'm worried it won't be avalible by the time they are replaced

Isabella is wife-material

Attached: 1561157807687.png (1800x1578, 633K)

Attached: 2513B152-A087-4201-9F89-2CCF5AF2CB66.jpg (295x259, 24K)

“Now Timmy, we’re going into a theater. That means it’s a big room full of people trying to watch a movie. If you talk, they can’t hear it, and we’ll have to leave. Do you understand?”

“Now Timmy, you’re about to play against other people online. They’ve all been practicing just as hard as you, some of them even harder, and they can’t see you, they just see Crash standing between them and the finish line. They’re going to seem mean because they can’t see that you’re a kid, and they won’t go easy on you. But, the better you get, the better you’ll be against them, until they’re the ones getting upset. Do you understand?”

>those snouts
Furfag artists doesn't even understand what makes the waifus so attractive

Where there always this many female bandicoots? Only thought there was crash's sister in the overalls.

Attached: making isabella a mother.png (581x503, 93K)

Attached: 1559879662239.webm (940x450, 2.25M)

Shut up and post Nina
fucking buck teeth man

>Only thought there was crash's sister in the overalls.
What game did you even play. The first one has Tawna and CTR has the trophybabes. All in the ND era.

Attached: 155926352079200879.png (246x219, 73K)

twitter.com/CrashBandicoot/status/1157711216438996992

she only looks cute in fanart. she's ugly as sin otherwise

What a woman.

Attached: bandibooty and bandicunny.jpg (1400x1500, 164K)

Bandicoot Power feat. Onii-chan

Attached: 1561048679452.webm (480x254, 777K)

Attached: tumblr_pt6q12SrnH1rm67aco10_500.png (471x664, 16K)

It's a fucking Activision game. What were you expecting?

Attached: 1536743818091.jpg (409x377, 18K)

He's cute. I'm glad he's been generally well received in this game.

>People are triggered about a hovercar (wheels included) and a cool skin costing 9900 coins, but four stickers being worth 3000 coins is perfectly fine and reasonable
People need to get their priorities straight.

Zoomers only like the MP because its broken as fuck currently, theres no catch up mechanics like balanced Mario Kart so they can sit there and stoke their dick whilst maybe have to deal with an orb or a clock sometimes.

I agree but its cute art otherwise. Dont think we should knock the artists attempt at least.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

it's cuz people actually want the car. both are ridiculous obviously

>Those comments
That's a big yikes from me, senpai

Casual here, watching the better players (even if it's only for a small amount of time at the very start) can really help from what I've found.
You start by learning how to start better (drifting asap), then as you get faster and catch up with them, you start learning things like shortcuts.

>QA departments
that does exist tho
it's called console players

Attached: bandicunny2.jpg (672x592, 174K)

Yeah, the 9900 bundle actually makes sense when you add up the price of the wheels. Maybe people just don't bother with the decals.

>all those cuckolds defending microtransactions
Where did video game players go so wrong?

Its amazing their only argument is "git gud" when even they know the MP is broken completely and that stats are fucked and yet beenox will do fuck all about it.

based fetus dabbin on activision

You mean all those people hopelessly screaming at a PR account and not actual Activision themselves about microtransactions that aren't even in the game as of right now?

She's just too fucking cute I can't stand it

When mobile games became more mainstream.

Gamers (the non-word filter kind) have always been the most retarded type of consumer, some companies have just become more obvious in how they exploit them.

Why are Nash players the biggest faggots

Source?

It's also a fucking hover car, which the only other one is the Hovercraft which you have to get from beating Oxide a second time, or buying the Oxide Edition of the game. People are seriously screaming over nothing.

A sucker is born every minute user, what a game needs or doesn't is immaterial to the fact that morons will spend money on anything. So, because of that, there's no reason NOT to implement micros, because doing otherwise is a loss. That is the state of this "hobby".

Attached: neutral good deception rolls.jpg (750x583, 58K)

>Playing a Kart Racer after the launch month.

Attached: Amerikkkans.jpg (903x960, 188K)

That's Digital N. Tropy players though.

Attached: 1559747839298.gif (560x560, 265K)

silver is for me.

Brush brush.

Attached: 1559946395322.png (722x635, 21K)

>Ah, Scummy practices! Keep on exploting that!

Attached: 8A1D3E22-772C-435F-A1CA-3C6BBD3B887B.jpg (398x720, 71K)

Digital Tropy players aren't here gloating about every victory they get over 'waifufags' or 'Tropyfags'

There's a difference between liking titties and being a fucking furry.

Correlation?

Attached: nash fags.jpg (1537x900, 298K)

It would be a complete disaster going forward, but I wouldn't pull out

Attached: l15.png (600x472, 342K)

Cringe.

sounds like you're scared of tits, ameriprude.

People who like anthropomorphic women arent furries. It just means you have impeccable taste.

Attached: bandimommy.jpg (2983x3558, 701K)

I don't live in America. Besides I prefer asses over titties any day.

They are just sub-human

>outs himself as a nog
lol

WHOAWHOAWHOA

Uhhh... Why can i use the back n time decal? Wasnt it supposed to be a reward for this GP?

Attached: photo.jpg (288x288, 23K)

Attached: 1486585012520.png (516x730, 120K)

Not even close.

Attached: 2570ca59de92cb71ae2790d443933328.png (128x128, 21K)

This. I have so many races where I also feel content that im in 2nd or 3rd and didn't do too badly. Then in the last 20 seconds get clocked over a jump and come in 6th or some shit.

Clock should've just straight up been removed. Its shitty faggot tool or at the very least if someone gets clock until they use it make it impossible for anyone else to roll it.

I don't think their humans at all. They're predators.

>but set them in an appropriate to current time business model.
You are the reason that this industry is going to suffer a major collapse

>jump over a beaker
>it hits you three seconds later

>wheels
user...

Man Prehistoric Playground was pretty sweet for the brief window where people didn't notice the bone shortcut

>anime child image
How bout no.

Attached: 7580142-1410317979.jpg (140x140, 6K)

I'm starting to think I should be focused less on boosting and more on getting items.

It does have wheels, they're just turned 90 degrees. It also does in the sense that it includes their Nitro points bonus if you select the kart's body.

Attached: 1564673299767.jpg (228x293, 26K)

Everyone who has the champion kart has that decal for some reason.

As it stands, Kong is the only naughty dog character that hasn't yet been confirmed or already included, not counting other versions of characters already in the game. There's no reason not to toss him in at this point. Lab assistants too I guess, if you consider them characters

I never take the bone shortcut for one reason.

she's DTF

I'M BANDICOOT RICK!!!!!!!

Attached: 20190803_202832.jpg (549x688, 173K)

How do I control the dick? I do my best to keep it dormant but damn these devs are trying their hardest to turn me into a furry and I don't want that to happen.

Attached: 212.jpg (426x341, 35K)

Have sex.

Has any one ever noticed the games which are targeted for kids like cod, battle royales or other autistic shit always have shitloads of microtransactions.

Attached: 1564760925840.jpg (173x266, 17K)

>"Submit"

Attached: L64324.jpg (301x337, 30K)

Which character do you guys see the least online? I’ve only seen like one Little Norm out of the 100 or so matches I’ve played.

Attached: 14D06E1B-5801-4E02-B5F0-EF57D032264B.gif (386x500, 633K)

Its your fetish. Your body and mind. It doesnt make you a furry. Just roll with it.

Attached: based eddy.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yes, retard, it's because kids can't into fiscal responsibility.

Attached: 35c.gif (500x335, 935K)

just move to the best kart game and stop crying

Attached: supertuxkart-black-forest.jpg (600x338, 50K)

Thanks for the free relic and oxide time.

I wouldn't really call 'not accounting for someone randomly hitting a small area in front of a pipe in a pitfall to reset track barriers' incompetence.

Except kids don't give a fuck about Crash. Mostly adults play this game.

To bad the weather is fucking hell on earth atm or Id be doing this.
Reminds me of when I left my gamecube on all day to get mewtwo in melee and after I came back from school the fucking thing fried

Yeah they screwed up the champion kart pretty bad. People got the wrong decal and some people got the kart and weren't even in the 5%

Not that user, but am I a furry if I wanna fuck some of the female sonic characters as well? Not just rouge..

Attached: 1558111400297.gif (448x272, 34K)

> the brief window where people didn't notice the bone shortcut
You mean the first two minutes?

Why did your GameCube fry? I did the same thing for Mewtwo and mine was ok

Attached: eddy1.gif (480x270, 1.3M)

Have a Nina.

Attached: 1560714838060.png (957x1334, 47K)

You on the East Coast too?

Why does it say the whole bundle is only 35%?

I missed you post moar

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A WUMPA FRUIT!!!!

Attached: crash wumpacoot.png (514x510, 12K)

No. Have at it,

Velo or geary. Not sure I've ever seen either.