Hunting buff

>hunting buff
weapons locker
>dog companion
>bigger satchel
>hunting wagons & more

Who /trader/ here? For anyone still playing what role are you going to pick in the next update?

rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61063/Red-Dead-Online-Update-Coming-Soon?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=rdo-roles-08022019&utm_content=newswire

Attached: Trader.jpg (1920x1080, 1.69M)

None, I stole my physical copy of RDR2 and refuse to touch the online because I actively don’t want rockstar getting my money.

who the fuck would choose collector? I'm guessing they'll make it the most profitable, or else there would be no point.

The biggest news in that whole thing is
>Substantial, across the board changes are being made to combat and movement to allow for a more responsive control system that still feels natural

Can make the game much better, or be the nail in the coffin.

US Marshall role when? I wanna pretend to be Seth Bullock

Hopefully that change comes to the single player as well

Attached: 72835489.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

FREE AIM LOBBIES WHEN???

im sick of getting aimbotted all the way from guarma.

Attached: 9121E406-FCCA-4C3A-B9E0-605FA1620197.jpg (346x450, 22K)

have they added shit to DO yet?

The free aim is awful in this game

How can people get to Guarma, let alone shoot people with autoaim from it? Why hasn't that been patched yet?

Just use Slippery Bastard as your dead eye perk. When activated, it forces you to manual aim, but makes it so others can't aimbot you.

sure, with the wrong settings.

Is the online good yet?

what do YOU want to do?

what the fuck even is this update? who the fuck wants to play as a "trader" or "collector" compared to bounty hunter? how can they even be boosting hunting when hunting is the most profitable activity to do in the game? is take two reducing their scamming efforts/launch wave now that there is nothing to scam anymore?
anyway fuck online, it will NEVER be as good as the first game and all it has done is kill singleplayer DLC and ruin the game.

sure, lemme just spend $1500 (which is the equivalent of 1.5 million dollars in GTA$) for an ability that last 10 SECONDS fully upgraded...

no, fuck that, auto aim shouldn’t even be a thing in multiplayer.

im going to be a trader just till i get the weapons locker and bigger satchel. dog companion is fucking stupid and the hunting wagon will be good but they still havent fixed random disconnects so why even bother unless it carries over when you log out or get dc'd. im gonna choose the bounty hunter, trader and collector seems to boring. im sure bounty hunter will get boring too. i cant wait to redo the same shit hundreds of times. see you fags the last day of summer when it drops!

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190608020115.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

THIS
i want a singleplayer DLC where you play as a new character who is a lawman, either a texas ranger (or some variation thereof), deputy, etc.

I like some of the newer showdown modes like 'Spoils of War' where you have to steal loot from the enemy team or 'Head to the Hills' where you must reach a safe zone while being hunted down.

The freeroam still is empty and boring, though.

This and radar-less lobbies and modes.

I gave up on this shit 2 months ago

the problem isn't auto aim, the problem is twofold:
1. you suck
2. in its current state all you have to do is aim and then lightly push the stick up and get a headshot everytime unless they have some bullshit ability that negates a headshot. it should be exactly like the first game where the game didn't actively help you score headshots without doing anything

they should make it so that explosive slugs, explosive express ammo, and dynamite arrows are free aim all the time. Kinda like the minigun in GTA V.

I remember the kino that was the first game's multiplayer, and the hundreds of hours I put into it.

>Running around the map.
>Six players ride up to me, some on exotic mounts.
>Get a random party invite.
>A bunch of dudes are talking and chatting, invite me to posse up with them.
>I agree and we ride all around the map.
>Eventually go to Mexico and hold that fort with the canons.
>We hold it for an hour before we get bored.
>Go up to that shack in Tall Trees to get raped by cougars.
>Some faggot with golden guns on a Zonkey starts shooting at us.
>We repeatedly battle this person and take their mount each time they respawn.

I'll never have this again because TakeTwo are Jew dogs greedy for all the money in the world, and I don't want to support them.

Why do you faggots even care about this shit? It runs like shit, plays like shit, and is designed to feed microtransactions. Stop being a tool

>and is designed to feed microtransactions
Not anymore. The online is still shit overall but the economy is fone

garbage game for gay faggots

Attached: 1557526686874.jpg (861x677, 116K)

>runs like shit
Not on XboneX
>plays like shit
subjective
>designed to feed microstransactions
they give so much gold out that anyone buying gold is a literal retard.

based

Attached: weebposter.png (650x487, 577K)

>xbone
pffhahahahahahaha

i feel like the collector is going to be the least developed role
probably removed later on

that's where it runs best, and where you can play the first redemption in 4k.

This

>dude like... you suck at aimbotting lol

i know you’re trollin, but lets be real here for a moment, is it even possible to suck at this game? i get kills, thats not the problem. my problem is — the game handing me those kills on a silver platter. i wanna work for them, and im sure there’s others that wanna work for them too. im not saying remove auto-aim all together, let the brain dead retards that wanna aimbot each other do so, what im saying is: OPTIONS, options are good.

Attached: AF287393-26FB-4B25-A1C8-F3B980EFA744.jpg (645x729, 48K)

pretty easy dailies today. Also, butcher in Annesburg/Butchers creek when?

dead thread for a dead fuckin game lmao

>>dog companion
what?

Haven't played the online since it came out but this sounds really comfy. I want a Butcher's Crossing simulator.

Unless there is a way to play the online content without ever having to interact with other people count me out.

I'll play again when they let me build a decorate a home/ranch.

>Playing RDR2 online

Who would subject themselves to that?

Attached: 1563454315247s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

defensive mode. More or less.

>n-n-no man I-I-I-I'm t-totally a good player, I-I-I-get kills all the t-t-time! I s-swear
>y-y-y-you're just t-t-trolling
while I realize the irony in saying that you're bitching about auto aim because you're bad at the game, it wasn't intended as a jab. You're clearly mad because bad, and now you're sperging and backpaddling in the void that is your skill.

Good joke user.

If you liked the gameplay some of the multiplayer modes can be mildly entertaining. The free roam stuff in the open world is still incredibly lackluster.

Says you can get a dog companion for your camp to act as some kind alarm if your camp gets attacked. Why they would add this when pretty much everyone has the white flag up at all times I'll never know. Unless they added some kind of NPC attack on your camp or something it seems pretty niche and mostly just an excuse to have a dog in camp.

Camp will function like a business, and dog will be an alarm to let you know to protect your product from npc's. GTA warehouse basically