Splatoon 2

>Even Octolings who’ve been freed by the Calamari Inkantation don’t lose their disciplined personalities. Agent 8 can’t sleep at night until every nearby weapon has been methodically cleaned and checked. In fact, I hear Sheldon might be looking to hire Eight to work at Ammo Knights.

A character profiting off a teenager's PTSD is pretty fucked for a kids game. How did Nintendo get away with it?

Attached: tumblr_pun8jyBA4L1u3akyno1_1280.jpg (1280x1810, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvzOAnfzR90
twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/nintendo?ref_=NSO1
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz09uRkTDx0
strawpoll.me/18304399
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Splatoon has the best lore

I wonder how that manifests in Marina

Where did you get that information?

The Splatoon tumblr/Nintendo Versus twitter

Splatoon is great. Tons of little details like this.

That's honestly pretty great

Attached: 73DA982D-6907-4A73-AD6B-9ADA83877CC6.jpg (680x1024, 85K)

Post more Splatocalypse profiles

>DJ Octavio & Li'l Judd: Team Chaos
>“Don’t furget about us!”
>One has tasted bitter defeat in battle. The other is literally a copycat. These two may be nothing alike, but their desire to step out of the shadows and into the light burns with all the chaos of a firestorm. Actually…they’re pretty similar when you think about it.

Attached: 1561457505496.jpg (1280x1810, 416K)

>Agent 4: Team Chaos
>Agent 4 is the type of squid who goes with the flow, even when the waters are raging. This silent squid values freedom and flexibility more than anything, and while it’s rumored that Agent 4 helped Marie save the world or whatever, I’m pretty sure that was mostly Marie’s idea.

Attached: 1542620352725.jpg (1280x1810, 321K)

>Cap’n Cuttlefish & Agent 3: Team Order
>“We’re on duty today, whether you like it or not. Can’t sleep while the enemy plots!”
>Agents 1 and 2 are generally busy with their own problems these days, so these guardians of order protect the denizens of Inkopolis from the shadows.

Attached: 1560658925776.jpg (1280x1810, 503K)

>Iso Padre: Team Chaos
>“It’s the flaws that make a thing beautiful. Someday you’ll see that too.”
>What drove the Padre to team Chaos? Could be that after so long traveling the same rails in the same car, he’s ready for something new, no matter what shape it takes.

Attached: 1543254226594.jpg (1280x1810, 355K)

surely octarians represent order more so than inklings

>Octarians: Team Order
>“The light that was denied us will be ours.”
>Since the Great Turf War drove them below, they have used their technological skill to bring a sort of order to their realm. But deep down, they know true order cannot be fabricated. It must be seized.

Attached: 1557490317615.jpg (1280x1810, 298K)

>Salmonids: Team Chaos
>Their single-minded drive to get back to their spawning grounds COULD be seen as orderly…if you squint. But who are we kidding? The frenzied, indiscriminate way they stampede over everyone and everything in the way of that goal is chaos to a T.

Attached: 1560367131360.jpg (1280x1810, 365K)

>Jelfonzo: Team Order
>“Forsooth, but fashion flourishes or fails on its fundamentals.”
>Though a proponent of the idea that fashion is a form of freedom, Jelfonzo is also firm that context is king. One look in his watery eyes confirms his constant commitment to couture.

Attached: 1557895926082.jpg (1280x1810, 353K)

>Flow & Craymond: Team Chaos
>“Oh, friends, what’s a world without wild parties? Join me, won’t you?”
>Flow and Craymond set up shop looking to connect with the energies of the universe. They now hope to open a new world’s third eye to the exciting possibilities of chaos.

Attached: 1559346838686.jpg (1280x1810, 387K)

>Crusty Sean & Bisk: Team Order
>Their shared love for footwear make it natural that they’d end up on the same side. When these neighbors get caught up in shoe talk, it can last until sunup. Is THAT why the lines for Sean’s food truck are so long?

AKA, the "we can't think of anything, shit" pair. As you know, orderfags all love shoes?

Attached: 1547736728203.jpg (1280x1810, 548K)

>Annie: Team Chaos
>“Umm… Gear abilities are cool and stuff…I guess.”
>Items stocked in her online shop provide a flair of eccentricity not available in standard gear. Squidkids everywhere are constantly refreshing their phones for a chance to snag her latest release.

Attached: 1532586585311.jpg (1280x1810, 398K)

>Mr. Grizz: Neutral
>“Don’t be so worried. The sea answers all questions.”
>As far as this mysterious being is concerned, the shallow affairs of Inkopolis are insignificant next to the vast depth of the seven seas. No matter what fate may await the world, the sea watches silently, biding its time.

Attached: 1555632117858.jpg (1280x1810, 288K)

>Murch: Team Order
>“This new gear I got’ll blow your fins off, for reals!"
>One quick glance into Murch’s eye will tell you where his loyalties lie. This driven street urchin has laser focus and never rests on his laurels. Though he follows in the footsteps of an agent of chaos, he is, without question, ready to take your Order.

Attached: 1556330020037.jpg (1280x1810, 342K)

>Spyke: Team Chaos
>“Oi, mate. You really fink this festival’s gunna decide the fate of the world, then?” You’ve seen him in the café, fingers dancing across the keyboard of his laptop. Could those same fingers be pulling the strings of society? He may have found a way to exploit the peaceful order of Inkopolis, but make no mistake–at his core, Spyke is an agent of Chaos.

Attached: 1554539092447.jpg (1280x1810, 386K)

>Neutralfags

Attached: B8951547-F111-44CC-ACD0-8FE74D5D6F64.jpg (330x1024, 51K)

>Sheldon: Team Neutral
>“Go on! Give it a shot!” So long as the Turf War battles rage on, so too will Sheldon dedicate his life to crafting ink-based weaponry. This horseshoe crab cares not for the fate of Inkopolis…so long as he can continue to invent new ways to splat.

You can't trust them.

Attached: 1556481319249.jpg (1280x1810, 340K)

>man who supplies weapons to both sides wants the conflict to continue so he can profit

>Marie: Team Order
>“Someone around here has to keep it together…” Even though Callie’s free spirit has been a good influence on her, Marie still like things to be nice and neat. Even a bit of idle chit-chat needs a solid one-liner to stitch things up, which is why she’s a solid candidate for the world of Order.

Attached: 1540380187561.jpg (1280x1810, 377K)

THE WAR ECONOMY

Attached: liquid ocelot.jpg (700x568, 175K)

This makes it sound like Grizz will have a role in Splat3's story

>Callie: Team Chaos
>“I might be a pop star, but even I want to pop off every now and then!” She can be a handful for Marie with her carefree and adventurous attitude, but it’s that same free spirit that qualifies her to be a resident of the world of Chaos.

That's everybody. Just Tartar, CQ, and Judd left. And Pearl and Marina.

Attached: 1549211276834.jpg (1280x1810, 486K)

Agent 3 vs 4: Civil War when?

The Neutrals know how to play the long game, in the end, they'll be the true winners.

>(((((man))))

You don't say?

Attached: 1500877047551.png (1920x1080, 3.5M)

best girl

give me the chaos cunny

>child soldiers

Its okay when Nintendo does it.

7 rings you say?

Attached: S2_Stage_Ruins_of_Ark_Polaris.png (640x360, 400K)

Unlike Kojima, Nintendo actually has the balls to go through with it.

What side promised me cunny?

Attached: why are we still here.jpg (337x600, 76K)

I think Grizz may be up to something

>have had no problems with my isp whatsoever for 8 years
>they shit the bed now, less than a week from the final splatfest
I have internet, but I can't properly connect to other players in games. The nat stuff doesn't work.

I hate this. I can't fix it in time. Help. Why now?

Shouldn't have sided with Order, we took care of you early.

Annie is underrated

>autistic octolings show up in inkopolis and start pissing off the native inklings
>Unrest boils over until a splatfest (with results being legally binding)
>Octolings demanding order be restored, especially in light of the inklings vs octolings splatfest results
>Inklings ready to burn it all down and start again to prevent being pushed out of their homes by the invading octolings
FUCK OCTONIGGERS AND FUCK ORDERFAGS
UH ALL OCTOLINGS OR OCTONIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM GET OUT OF INKOPOLIS IT'S FOR INKLINGS ONLY

Should I get Nintendo online for this? I haven't played Splatoon since they brought in the paid online.

Nah man, he's totally legit. What's suspicious about a guy that's never been seen in person showing up and founding a company overnight that pays squids to murder and pillage and develops wildly modified and probably very illegal weapons?

You could get the free trial at least, or if you have Amazon prime you can get a year for free

Seems legit

>>As far as this mysterious being is concerned, the shallow affairs of Inkopolis are insignificant next to the vast depth of the seven seas. No matter what fate may await the world, the sea watches silently, biding its time.
Suspicious as fuck, I really hope we eventually get answers.

Thanks for posting these, it's great!

Attached: 1557872864978.jpg (1627x1627, 178K)

Pearl has her dress up in a maid outfit and clean her mansion for her.

so you have an issue with that but not the fact that they're literally child soldiers?

>the shallow affairs of Inkopolis are insignificant next to the vast depth of the seven seas. No matter what fate may await the world, the sea watches silently
The promised time is nearly at hand.

Attached: GRIZZ.jpg (630x630, 80K)

Maids normally wear underwear while on the job though, right? How come Marina's maid outfit didn't come with a pair?

>the Salmon Run during the Final Fest is at Ark Polaris with all Grizzco weapons
Guys, I'm scared.

Attached: 1535241783111.gif (240x135, 345K)

Pearl must have just forgotten them, surely.

Attached: DF9qLhZUQAAMZ08.jpg large.jpg (1629x2048, 345K)

How do I get good before the final splatfest?

You just KNOW

reminder that Agent 3 SMELLS LIKE SHIT

>iso padre is chaos
Can you imagine not siding with the best character

>take your current weapon
>throw it away
>pick a bucket
There, half the work has been done.

>and while it’s rumored that Agent 4 helped Marie save the world or whatever, I’m pretty sure that was mostly Marie’s idea.
I love how Agent 4 not giving a fuck and just going with the flow is absolutely canon now.

Attached: 1543846098493.jpg (1164x1200, 467K)

>Run Speed Up
>Ink Recovery
>Sub Saver
Is this a good build for the Sorella Undercover?

COD'S IN HIS HEAVEN
ALL'S RIGHT WITH THE WORLD

I want Callie to pop me off, unf.

yep

They're really going all out.

Attached: 1555336071397.jpg (1291x968, 600K)

Attached: 1545781598616.jpg (820x500, 217K)

Attached: 1554354770931.jpg (820x500, 208K)

Japan gets all the cool stuff, Nintendo should really bring more to the west.

Tell that to all the people who didn't get a shirt.

It's fun. I got an order shirt at nintendo nyc on Friday. I feel bad for the people who wanted one but don't live in the area, there should be no reason the online store is sold out.

Attached: marina.png (640x480, 193K)

The west isn't cool enough to get what Japan has all the time

At least you already had the chance to get them, they aren't even out yet in the EU.

based isopadre

They treat us like the stepchild even though like 50% of Switch's sales came from the US

>Grizz is actually an intelligent Salmonid
>he's sending you out to cull the idiots from his species' gene pool and to cultivate eggs so he can create a Salmonid master race

Meanwhile bootleggers rise to the answer and take a nice chunk of what would be Nintendo's.

Attached: off brand.png (1738x460, 342K)

should I go order or chaos?

Go with your heart unless it says order.

Marina builds WMD in her free time.

>he's breeding salmonlings/grizzlings armed with grizz co weapons
he's not preparing for the end times he is the end times

Attached: 1522467858651.png (519x903, 424K)

This is so fascinating

I'm so glad Splatoon has this post apocalyptic world of anthropomorphic sea creatures, now taking political stances. I REALLY wanna know what the hell is gonna happen

You're in for a long wait friend. It's generally agreed we won't see Splat 3 until like late 2021 at the earliest, which sucks

There's something really ominous about the possibility of a fucking BEAR living in this world of sentient aquatic life

It's clearly a water bear.

I actually don't think Grizz is a bear. I think it's something that happened upon the radio, maybe at Ark Polaris, and thought that the symbolism of it triumphing over salmon would be a perfect identity to assume. Whatever it is I get the feeling all the signs pointing to it being a bear are just massive red herrings.

Whatever Grizz is, it doesn't seem to like Salmonids and somehow it managed to get the radio thing into inkopolis and setup a shopfront there. If Grizz was a Salmonid, I don't see how it would be able to do all that. Additionally, whatever it is, it's managed to arrange transport to Salmonid grounds and set up those egg collectors. Maybe it's a group of people? Or maybe a special Salmonid with a cult following of inklings?

imagine

>tfw traveled all the way from upstate NY to NYC to get the Splatfest shirts for me and my friend
It's hanging on my wall next to the rest of my Marina merch, I only wish we could get some of that sweet sweet JP merch as well, I'd kill for an Agent 8 and Agent 3 plush.

Attached: 1513907573071.gif (415x311, 2.22M)

EU is getting those neat posters.

Mostly I'm just confused as fuck as to why a bunch of mollusks are instinctively emulating extinct primates, and have apparently developed mammary glands.

Play the octo expansion

Agent 8 plush would be really neat but considering how long it took to get OTH plushies, it would be a long long while before that happens

imagine being as smooth as Iso Padre

Attached: 1529766636695.png (1079x1079, 1.28M)

hes a cool dude

Does anybody else feel like climbing is a little janky when the wall is rounded or moving?

Ye
Think it's been like that since Splat 1. Climbing a moving tower can be weird. I think the vertical movement in general could be improved a bit since climbing feels so slow and a bit hard to precisely control.

Attached: 65367832_p0.jpg (4019x2823, 2.64M)

Yeah, has to do with the camera I think

It's more like the west is too damn big next to Japan.
>Japan has an event
>No matter where you are in Japan, travel time is at worse 3 hours in some fashion to get there.

>America has an event
>The time it takes to get from just IL to NY is -days- by car, and nearly half a day via plane, not even accounting longer distance trips
>Even still, each state's transportation is a joke so even traveling in the state itself can take as long, if not longer from one end of Japan to another.
Too much land and too much shitty infrastructure makes Online and event management a joke and a half. Japan only focuses on Japan because it's easy and it'll always work out.

>keep checking my nintendo to see if the posters are out
just give me a fucking date nintendo
also I'm not sure which one to get, they're pretty big too

Attached: 45643435654.gif (200x209, 103K)

>each state's transportation is a joke so even traveling in the state itself can take as long
now try that in Texas

She cleans my sword.

I'm sure the scalpers will be selling them soon...

So what is grizz co's endgame?

Attached: 71848461_p0.jpg (768x768, 411K)

MAKE INKOPOLIS GREAT AGAIN
>FUCK ALL THESE STUPID FASHION BRANDS AMD DIPSHIT IDOLS
>FUCK THIS 24/7 SPEW OF MAP AND SPLATFEST UPDATES

Attached: 465846458.mgr.jpg (1280x670, 177K)

Likewise, but I'm thinking of getting a one month pass just for the last Splatfest

>MINNOWMACHINES, SON

Judd cares not for your allegiance, he will devour all in the end.

>played clam blitz y'know

Get a free year if you have Amazon Prime or make a trial account and get 3 months free.

only took almost 2 years but finally saved callie before the final splatfest
was just too multiplayer focused. i'm certain she did not mind the wait

poor 8. still a soldier at hart

agent 3 just seems bored of it all

Attached: 1455033868208.png (414x301, 186K)

Coulda gone rank X if I hadn’t gotten into salmon run

maybe next splatoon will have more than just teen squids running around

Attached: 1538680907506.png (706x499, 225K)

Do you think there's room for another species of playable character?

No, they just need more customization options for the already-existing species.

This, more hairstyles, more clothing options, like the option to have a face mask with a hat, or a necklace with a hat, even if it’s just vanity stuff.

>has slight tendencies and PTSD from her days of slavery
I had hoped they'd make mention of her wanting to keep her new wonderful life, but I guess that all but implies it. It's just another reason to fight for best daughter.

Attached: 1562576367896.png (1023x948, 779K)

Attached: 1ee457ea-a8d7-4702-aebf-887e06e4d2f4.png (1772x2008, 1.41M)

I think it's just a racial characteristic of Octolings.

I hate how relatable that image is

It's not really a PTSD thing, Marina also has some tendencies from when she was building weapons she channels into the shifty stations. Just quirks that hung around, Agent 8 just happens to get satisfaction from organizing her weapons.

She could also just have OCD

Attached: 7EC151E3-6EC4-4320-BC5E-FD45E853B6F1.jpg (680x791, 202K)

Remember Marina has been hanging out with squids for at least 2 years. One can only imagine how bad she had it when he first met pearl and starting learning how to speak inkling

It's time for my queen to claim her second final victory

Attached: Marie shock.png (550x586, 300K)

Why does this sound completely believable?

Attached: 1500668971857.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

It would explain why he seems to be the sole expert on all types of Salmonid activity.

Yesterday I got pushed out of profresh because I keep getting teamed with idiots who won't kill the fish.

Attached: archibald.png (701x458, 443K)

hey veemo daughterposter, if you're reading this, i couldn't mention it last thread since it died before i read it, but i love you too you magnificent autist

Attached: 1550629991912.jpg (768x768, 302K)

How do you even fall out of profresh? You could probably carry the entire shift at the lower ranks of profresh

i ordered one from teepublic knowing i couldnt get the real thing. Got it in black though, didnt think the grey would show enough.

I am by no mean bragging but it's possible to fall out of profreshional?

Flow just wants to get railed every night and have an excuse.

Lore wise what octoling would actually chose chaos over order?

Attached: 1561037403767.jpg (700x700, 153K)

>roommates fighting each other
That's gotta be awkward back at home.

It's difficult to say since there's not much official word on it. I would wager there's elements of both, but either way it means they really need hugs.

I don't do this often but

Attached: 1559894563715.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Annie has a yuri doujin and it’s been translated

I'm gonna be honest, this is like the second or third time for me.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting they live together.

Attached: 1ee245ea-a8d7-5673-aebf-887e06e4d2f4.jpg (1831x1294, 462K)

The reason I was told by a Nintendo rep when I worked retail (mid Wii U era) was that NoA doesn’t like spending a lot on marketing, it’s one reason that America barely gets pre-order bonuses now.

Are you new to salmon run?(Being completely genuine) Grinding to 100+ should be a breeze and then 300/400

Someone post the sad veemo comic with her trying to have fun with her sanitized friend.

>Marie merch
Plush, amiibo, what else?

Also did you know the Marie plush has secret tits? She looks flat but press a finger over her chest. There’s big bumps under her top.

Damn dude, how bad are the people you play with? I at least manage to stay in the 400 range carrying shitters.

It's easy to overlook considering there's no in-game indication but it's still a detail I like.

Attached: 1555307176217.png (2000x2005, 1.6M)

No, I'm just bad at it.

Was the plaza always invaded by these post stickers pre splatfest or is this an exclusive final fest thing? These things are everywhere

>Splatoon will never do crossover events with cephalopods from other Nintendo series
>you will never bring trophies of war to Octoman from F-Zero for various rewards
>you will never race Bubbler from Diddy Kong Racing
>you will never take a team of friends to a desolate rig in the muiddle of the ocean to battle Squiddicus from DKCR
>you will never do errands for Octillery and Malamar from Pokemon

Attached: Squiddicus.jpg (640x360, 62K)

Marina* fuck

Special for this one.

How bad is it to wipe wave 1, and only have 70 power eggs?

thats probably the first time ive ever seen that used unironically on this site. i hope your day has gone well

the sad truth of SR is no matter how good you are, you cant carry shitters of timmy caliber. if they want to drag you down they can really drag you down

Attached: 1551211337813.jpg (600x669, 73K)

Did you at least get a golden egg or two?

It's the only time I've ever used it, I don't do ironic shitposting. It leads to what we currently call the front page. I don't know about people dragging you down that bad. People can only be carried so far into profreshional. Sometimes I have a really unlucky streak but I always manage to bring it back to at least 400. Only time I lost my profreshional was when some nephews were visiting and the little shits played on my profile.

Attached: 1548674132429.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

well that kinda makes me happy to hear that, as silly as that is to be happy about. ive dropped as much as over 500 pts, going from 600 down to like 50. at a certain point i shouldve just stopped playing but i kept thinking things would change like a mong. eventually ive been able to bring it back up, but those were hard times

Attached: 1550640833876.jpg (300x300, 44K)

How do they walk around if they ain't got no bones?

Tactical hardening.

>“Don’t furget about us!”
DJ Octavio is Ardainian?

youtube.com/watch?v=pvzOAnfzR90

It's my teammates who have low power egg counts. I usually come out 300 if we wipe wave 1, 850 if we wipe wave wave 3, and 1100 if we actually complete the session. I do consistently have low golden egg counts, because I'm constantly running around trying to clear out bosses.

>pairing up characters and exploring their lore
These two will re-appear in the Splatoon 3 RPG campaign, I promise you

fuck these creatures are cool, they never cease to amaze me at the stupid stuff they can do

Is that why almost all the cool shit we actually do get is limited to the Nintendo store in New York?

3 is a veteran at this point
Been fighting the modern octos for too long. Can't see the sunlight anymore
She's going to die down in the muck and shit, fighting whatever ungodly abomination turns up out of the sea

Attached: 1561581592464.png (1000x1333, 928K)

Can't believe this asshole is filming instead of helping out. This is what's wrong with society today.

>“The light that was denied us will be ours.”
The Octarians are going to be fucking soldiers in the new Order if Order wins, I promise you that

>Ark Polaris
>Full Grizzco Weapons
>Quota is 17
>30 golden Eggs on the foot of the tower

>tanking hundreds of points
What the fuck? How is that even possible?

I know the game won't end but it feels like the end, Shifty Station was the coolest part of the base game to me, I don't want it to end.

>“Don’t be so worried. The sea answers all questions.”
I'm more worried now, you mother fucker

Nature Photographers and documentary makers are instructed not to interfere.

>ready to take your Order.
that's really good
these are all really good
why is splatoon so fucking well written and even well translated
what the fuck

Attached: 1531534377988.jpg (949x1269, 116K)

Those that want to topple the existing order for personal benefit

a hell of a lot of wave 1 and 2 wipes. one time i had one yebby keep spamming THIS WAY, run into a boss, die, and spam help. the cycle repeated with that one and i felt myself die inside when i saw his name again a few matches down the line. why is it always the yebbys?

Attached: 1552678807468.jpg (1280x1024, 141K)

How the fuck does he do it? How does he continuously make this silly world about humanoid cephalopods so interesting? What the hell will he pull off for Splatoon 3?

Attached: mrnogami.jpg (750x986, 45K)

Its Nintendo's most successful IP since Animal Crossing. Of course they are going all out.

Attached: 1560487254215.png (980x1630, 1.06M)

This motherfucker and Sheldon are running a war economy in the background, supplying Sheldon-armed, Grizz-trained Salmonid child soldiers to the highest bidder

It'll be fine, I'm still playing 1

It's not just this though
Even Splatoon 1 was really well written and translated for what little lore it had, especially with the Deep Sea Scrolls
I'm just really impressed with it all, this was clearly made by younger devs who appreciate the value of these details

Isn't it obvious that this octopus WANTS to carry the coconut shell? It's clearly using it as a type of shelter in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

>Spaltfest ends
>Finally we getting infos about SMT V
>Woomy Demon confirmed
>The Game looks like Nocturne on Steroids

Nintendo all but stated that Splatoon was the first of their New Blood projects.

W-what does that mean about our time in Octo Canyon?

>Nintendo
Its Nogami's ideas though, they deserve the most praise
It's so good because his ideas are great and his world is gripping

i never said it didnt, im just saying the stuff i see them do always amazes me.

Actually I am genuinely surprised that Nintendo didn't have any outfits based on Zelda or Mario.

He told you up front he was using you for weapons development testing.

its kinda nice, really makes the series its own thing and not having their monster ip's come in to save the day. iirc Miyamoto said they'd use mario characters if the devs couldn't find suitable character designs for the game

>Mario
Black pipe T in Splatoon 1

>Nintendo renames the Splatoon team the Squid Research Labs
>They focus entirely on Splatoon and Splatoon spinoffs.

An Isle Dephino stage would have been cool, though.

>if you have Amazon prime you can get a year for free
You wut?

Attached: 1542747267101.jpg (780x1024, 77K)

>"featuring idols from the Splatoon series " proudly displayed on the box

According to the person, they didn’t know much about the store (I asked this) but they assumed that was the case. I would ask them more but I don’t work at that store anymore and they literally don’t know what Facebook is. I had to explain to them what YouTube was.

Weird to see personality from the three agents. The fact that 4 is a genki retard for reals makes me happy

you know kids movies, games, tv, books, have all been fucked up from the get go right
granted not all of them

but look at original peter pan and little mermaid, captain hook fucking dies by alligator and aerial drowns as a human

Attached: 1562471543928.webm (1280x720, 666K)

Use Amazon Prime, link it to a Twitch account for Twitch Prime, then collect your free NSO subscription.
twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/nintendo?ref_=NSO1
The way it works is you get three months at first, then you get the other nine. This is probably to make sure you stay subscribed to prime, but you can just take the first three months with no strings attached even if you cancel your prime account immediately afterward.

Connect your amazon account to Twitch, then redeem the free year from the twitch prime loot page.
How are you this far out of the loop, there were 30 threads about it per day when it happened.

They have some really interesting lore stuff going on too.

Drowns? I thought she straight up melted into a pile of bloody bubbles.

DJ Octavio, canonically.

Thank you. I'll look into this.
>How are you this far out of the loop, there were 30 threads about it per day when it happened.
If it's within the last half year, I've been traveling for work.

Jesus, okay. I think after losing 100-200 might've been a good time to stop. I know when to fold em and try again later, it's what's kept me at profresh this whole time.

>I do consistently have low golden egg counts, because I'm constantly running around trying to clear out bosses.
That happens to me more often than not, but I'm content with having only around 15 golden eggs and 1400 kills if it means we won and everyone else got 25-30.

Attached: 1530757848561.png (800x1000, 632K)

after that i learned a valuable lesson of knowing when to quit in SR

Attached: 1558310461133.jpg (1158x1437, 228K)

Shit, I wish I could get 15. I usually only dock in 9.

It was funny watching Nogami demo Animal Crossing at the E3 Treehouse. He looks so bored. He looked like "WHY DO I HAVE TO DEVELOP THIS BORING ASS PIECE OF SHIT WHEN I COULD BE MAKING SPLATOON 3?"

Attached: 1560758679001.jpg (1024x1024, 93K)

Sounds more like you were projecting. I'm sorry you hate Animal Crossing.

nogami is great, just a reminder he cried over splatoon doing so well youtube.com/watch?v=Qz09uRkTDx0

Attached: nogami dance full .webm (200x355, 2.95M)

It's all about prioritizing.

You see a fly fish? Kill that damn thing asap if possible. Remember that ink jet shots and explosher shots also knocks it out the air

Avoid having more than 1 stinger alive. One on its own isn't much of a threat but two or three aiming your way will lead to a quick death.

Avoid letting steel feels rum amok for too long. It's easy for the whole team to get cornered and die unexpectedly.

Drizzers can be a minor nusance or a big pain if you let them. You can knock back their rain bomb thing to prevent it from happening and ohko them if your aim is good.

Maws, Steel Heads, and Scrappers aren't serious threats most of the time.

Don't hoard your specials. If things are about to go south use it right then and there if possible. It's no good to you or your team if you're all splatted.

Last bit of advice. If you've met your quota don't be afraid to run away from all the chaos. Can't tell you how many times I've seen my whole team get wiped while I'm off in some remote corner spamming booyah or trying to throw a bomb their way.

Attached: Marie nod.gif (268x300, 917K)

>tfw missed most of the splatfests
I can't help but regret missing most of them. I really should've done more than the small handful I played.

It's hard to say if it'll even happen this console generation since they're really pushing it as their Mario Kart. I'd be down for this franchise having spinoffs in the meantime though.

fucking kek

By being the leader of Team Order I imagine

I can do all that, the problem is clearing out lesser fish and shuttling eggs while I'm at it. Not to mention I just can't stay on top of everything, and anything I let pass my teammates are to incompetent to handle.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 2318272_0.jpg (630x630, 43K)

A good lesson to learn.

It can really depend on the weapon you have, as well. Things as well-rounded as splattershots, dualies or rollers aren't too bad but once you get stuck with shit like clash blaster or goo tuber is when you gotta stay on your toes. I can sympathize with wanting to take care of things yourself. More often than not, no one bothers to take care of a stinger or flyfish and your'e too busy defending yourself or killing something to handle it. By the time you get free or put the egg in the basket another 2-3 have spawned and you're fucked trying to get there. And of course, the other 3 have died because they suck dick.

Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1553472002420.png (324x646, 163K)

Oh and I forgot the ever lovely scenario when you go down on a peninsula to kill a Stinger, and a Steel Eel or a Steelhead comes out.

>or
Speak for yourself, it's always both for me. Steel Eel, Steelhead, and Scrapper all at once. Sometimes a maw if the game is feeling especially vengeful.

Attached: 1553815229746.png (766x696, 324K)

The game must really hate you then for some reason.

Attached: 21-64ff2_24123-24af2-4d2-31-f14.jpg (1463x1170, 992K)

it happens very often. it seriously feels like they target me on purpose instead of my inept teammates

Attached: 1552671014384.png (322x375, 141K)

You just sort of learn to live with it. It makes it all the sweeter when you tell the game to go fuck itself and snatch victory from the literal jaws of defeat. I've revived my teammates from a mile away with the sting ray at least 10 times by now.

Attached: 1523948727127.png (1000x1301, 364K)

Your teammates are either dead or hiding, who else do they have to target?

>Orderfag
>Friendship bracelet from day 1.
>Flipflops in all the days before 1
Cannot relate.

Attached: Woomy6.png (564x670, 214K)

Night pals. I expect this thread to be up in the morning.

Attached: Marie_dance.gif (243x281, 1.17M)

Gnight, I’m probably heading off myself, gotta find a good mechanic in the mornin

Attached: 9BCBA49D-A20C-4CD1-A3F3-353E9E698694.jpg (725x1024, 84K)

Just got this game and realized I fucked up not having gotten it at launch. really fun. What have I missed?

Goodnight you two.

Attached: 6b-35b67f3-ge4-24ds-52t-4gty-334.jpg (4093x5595, 3.34M)

Seems like you get yourself in dumb situations enough to draw the blame away from any teammates you might have. The only constant in all of this, is you.

>both of your sting rays are the only reason your shitty team survived long enough to get eggs
I am sick of tired of having to save my team from 10 different bosses at once as a goddamn charger.

Night, fags. I can't promise the thread will remain but I'll do my best.

Mostly just the hype for the OE launch and 3 special edition splatfests. Otherwise it's not too bad, everything important is still here.

FUCK, I FORGOT MY VEEMO

Attached: 1520690098723.jpg (1200x736, 71K)

>Grizz gives you a Charger

ha ha time for wipe

Go to sleep retard. Sleep is good for you

I will try to stay awake as well

Attached: 32-52b3t-324tb-234gw-425bd-52.png (1422x2106, 914K)

God damn it guys, I killed 9 bosses in a row for you and you can't even be bothered to get one measly egg.

>he can't easily kill an entire crowd and most bosses with a charger

You and the Christmas octo make me happy.

Attached: 1520684068725.jpg (1628x2000, 268K)

I hate scoped chargers. I can aim just fine without it and would rather have the mobility and vision.

you make me happy as well.

Attached: 75703833_p0.jpg (1536x2048, 2.1M)

>to draw the blame away from any teammates you might have
Tell that to the teammates that let themselves die to it constantly. I go for the stingers if they keep killing teammates and no one decides to go for them. Someone’s gotta do it or the bumble fuck teammates will just sit there and let their taints be tickled by the stingers beam, as they slowly expand and explode from being inflated too much by its grimy ink

All of you great fucks make me happy

Attached: 03C88BB9-DB47-435D-9657-EF82FD89700C.png (400x400, 147K)

well then don't miss the last one and make it count! You have 3 more days until the start and 6 until then. see you there

Attached: best girl.jpg (502x502, 58K)

I can't even be mad about that last one, we just got fucked over too much. We only one last egg but 4 steelheads, 3 stingers, and 4 flyfish aren't an easy wall to overcome.

In multiplayer I don't like it but I find it incredibly useful. That extra bit of power and reach can really save your ass in a pinch, especially if you kill a steelhead that causes a chain reaction that murders 3 bosses at once.

You mushy fucks disgust me. Don't change.

Attached: 1561951150657.png (1668x1668, 1.22M)

I hope you all got your splatfest gear prepped and ready for the final battle. Make use of all those tickets and cash you have while you still have time

I've had my shit tight for weeks.

The only content you have actually missed are the Splatfests. But join Team Order and compete in the last one.

Just had to get my shirt and eye of justice situated. I'm ready

>teammate leads maw to the basket
>10 seconds go by while I kill something else
>I see them leading it away from the basket
>this happens multiple times
You didn't deserve those booyahs you gave each other, you cretins.

Attached: 1561452345051.png (1000x900, 1.18M)

I'm here to remind all beakon users to use a pure set of sub power up. Your team will thank you. Also it's quicker to super jump in squid form

literally me

seems splatoon is literally just SMT now

Attached: Gore_-_Ubergestalt.JPG.jpg (195x499, 13K)

I'm just gonna wear the fishhat

Stop waiting until the last 10 fucking seconds to use your specials, you goddamn retards. If you can't at least kill a boss normally you could at least super them once.

Attached: 1559893233461.jpg (665x1000, 166K)

>It's time for inklings and octolings to forge our own path, and not giving in to Pearl's corrupted views of chaos or Marina's false view of order.

Attached: splatoon smt ubersquid.png (223x572, 94K)

FUCKING NINTENDO

RESTOCK THE GODDAMN SHIRTS ALREADY

Attached: 1547450982384.jpg (1512x2016, 1.86M)

pretty sure they're gone for good.

Attached: 54-64bg-5f4h3-452g-3f-42f-g3f-32-45.jpg (2037x2048, 1.54M)

I've been seeing this loranus fucker in and out of my games in the last hour and every time he's in my crew, we wipe before wave 3. If you're not a kid, go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1558837448443.png (1006x1422, 605K)

>Nintendo made a limited quantity and after they were sold out started selling bootlegs on tee sites using different names so more money gets funneled to them
I can respect a hustle

>Used to think the clash blaster was bad
>Try it out with max run speed

This changes everything

Attached: 1560328835798.gif (314x232, 1.15M)

Finally won, I got past 460. I'm quitting while I'm ahead. It's not the weekend anymore so I can't just stay up all night. Good luck to anyone staying. Just remember that this little ragamuffin is the best thing there is.

>my square is full of chaos furry art
Disgusting.

Attached: 1550719478643.jpg (1142x834, 190K)

>chaos furry art
The tenth circle of hell.

>your pic
Sauce plz

Attached: b7ba7760c1e6502b57eeec735f187239.jpg (1498x1498, 838K)

That's a display of OCD not PTSD. If she awoke every night screaming you might have a point.

YFW Mr. Grizz turns out to be a human

>Don’t be so worried. The sea answers all questions.

Attached: 1555470862003.gif (500x375, 1.42M)

You fellas have been making sure to pick up your free 20x ability chunks from the Switch news releases, right?

Attached: Bracelet.png (1200x1920, 1.33M)

How else do you think I've been making various pure gears? :3c

>chaos furry art
These faggots better not fuck it up for me and muffinsquid, I swear.

Attached: 1555946836586.png (716x716, 322K)

Just making sure. I'm certain there are a lot of folks who don't check/follow the news that is posted on the Switch.

>haven't really played spla2n since Nintendo wanted money for online service
>might actually get it for this

Is there anything I should try and do before the splatfest starts to "prepare" or whatever? I've never played a splatfest if that helps

Pick a side and kick some ass, there's not much else to it.

Attached: 1560220746222.jpg (864x1200, 68K)

Team Chaos all the way.

Attached: 703d12abc7790d825f0ddc221221a73a.png (540x540, 264K)

Attached: reporters.png (713x596, 169K)

Attached: MC Princess.jpg (1300x725, 68K)

Attached: morning & night.png (800x1131, 1008K)

Pearlie's a good girlie

Attached: 1543965786082.jpg (739x750, 280K)

There needs to be a Jet Set Radio-esque spin off for Splatoon.

We just need a good spinoff period.

Fuck me I've been busy, they really are going all out this time. Also I think it's pretty safe to say for sure the result of this is going to impact Splatoon 3 at this point given just how much backstory and lore they're cramming into the leadup.

CHAOSH IS A LADDER

Hopefully it's actually consequential. Callie being a villain really didn't mean jack shit other than a callback to the final splatfest for S1.

he turns out to be a red herring

woomy

Red bearring.

woomy!

Attached: wumifet.jpg (1668x2417, 663K)

No she won't she's a darn good squid.

Attached: nom 3's flobs.jpg (1447x1003, 221K)

That makes him seem more like something that lives in the deep sea.

Attached: 1563041556752.jpg (650x1024, 67K)

>she grows even bigger
can no one stop this madman's veemo?

She's a very big beebo
Just wish he drew her acting more in-character though.

Attached: fishnet8.jpg (887x2048, 123K)

it's too bad he took the patreon pill
thank god for yiff party

>final splatfest this weekend
>Off The Hook live show CD/Blu-ray releases the following week
I've been waiting for a high quality version of that show's Ebb and Flow remix

God spyke is so perfect, easily the best designed character in splatoon and it pisses me off they replaced him with Murch who looks so much worse because they didn’t understand why spyke looked good.

8's gettin FAT

The Patreon pill and he bent over for tumblr harassers. now he doesn't draw anything cute anymore.
I don;t even care much that he draws the big and voluptuous and sexy. I just wish the characters actually acted like themselves. Callie doesn't act like her cute, peppy self. 8 isn't the adorable lost puppy we know her to be. Marie isn't super chill and sassy. Marina isn't sweet and shy anymore. they all just act like generic sluts in his work and it irks the shit out of me. When it's his OCs I an give it a pass, but otherwise, I just wish his stuff was more in-character. It would be perfect then.

Attached: agentoutfitswap.jpg (1000x1532, 125K)

there a bigger, wallpaper version yet?

Attached: final.jpg (1200x675, 190K)

Veemo

Why is Tartar even a factor? He should be dead, right?

Maybe he has backups?

I can't believe it's only 3 days away. It feels like E3 was like a week ago.

Just use waifu2x

Attached: file.png (2400x1350, 3.34M)

Too bad she only pops Marie off

>horshoe neutralfag
Oh that's good

This is from official twitter, here you go.

Attached: D8mHjdXUIAA2391.jpg (4096x2304, 1.4M)

I also just finished the story mode yesterday and saved Callie

Now play the Octo expansion.

His cute stuff was some of his best work, I can’t believe he just stopped because of a few faggots.

Shut up, she’s a growing girl.

Attached: 1555197735364.png (514x579, 147K)

bump

Is it worth it to get into splatoon 2 or wait for 3? Can't help but feel party's over

t. someone who's never seen pair after pair of perfectly ORDERED shoes
it's a joke, retard

If you don't mind going up against tryhards all day, get 2. We don't know how long it'll be for 3.

We won’t be getting 3 for a long while. The Splatoon team is the AC team and they’re still gonna be working on New Horizons until 2020. We won’t get a 3 till probably 2021 at the earliest.

I want to fug a veemo!

Attached: 1534267794910.png (782x1440, 1.22M)

If that was the joke they would've made it outright like they did with Murch.

Nah.
You can even think about it more logically - think about a kid's school in japan with all the cubbies for shoes.
Ordered, right?

No, that's a stretch. They're in the business of fresh as fuck footwear and that doesn't come to mind at all when you think about them. They just wound up on the same side since they both like shoes and it happened to be Order.

Reminder to vote if you haven't.

strawpoll.me/18304399

Attached: an SMT sort of feel.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>all that chaos
Such foolishness.

>strawpoll.me/18304399
>Yea Forums posters enjoy chaos

Why am i not surprised

Attached: Marie why.jpg (1440x1440, 398K)

>Seven rings
>Ark Polaris
>Big Dipper has seven(eight) stars
>Often used to identify the pole star, Alpha Ursae Minoris
>Big Dipper is part of Ursa Major
>Ursa = Bear
PEPE SILVIA
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU UP TO MR GRIZZ?
WE NEED ANSWERS

Attached: Based Bear.png (850x650, 40K)

It wasn't a callback since it wasn't referenced in the game at all or even outside materials.

Too good to quit

>This horseshoe crab cares not for the fate of Inkopolis…so long as he can continue to invent new ways to splat.
>cares not for the fate of Inkopolis
oh god

It's time for the Bear to return

There is no good build for sorella undercover.

Attached: interesting.png (249x361, 129K)

>it wasn't referenced in the game at all or even outside materials.
There was a canon short story explicitly set right after 1's final splatfest that detailed how they started drifting apart and up to Callie's disappearance.

You are literally the only person I've seen who has trouble understanding this.
You might be autistic, user.

Autism is refusing to accept that something was an arbitrary choice and attempting to attach meaning to it that isn't there.

Agent 4 confirmed for best girl.

Attached: kRdwd8ijsfl9IUy4EA1BvQmAWPS5n3LwcY8ACoLRqCk.png (1130x1800, 419K)

I'm going to try to beat the Octo Shower with the Hero Brella. What do I need to know?

oh god I did that 9 times back to back with every single weapon.
try your best

Attached: Youve failed.png (504x225, 104K)

How to be good with close range shotguns.

Grizz comes from the Ursa Major system and lives in the deep ocean

>Mr. Grizz is pedobear
>There are cameras in the changing rooms
It's all coming together...

Grizz is an Eldritch Horror who got redpilled and opened be a business?

Cute foot

Fug off

It doesn't make a connection to the splatfest results, only that they pursued solo careers due to increased popularity caused by the fest, yet anyone that talks about it will always cite the results as the cause as if it's firsthand knowledge. I think there's a disconnect between developer intention and what the community chose to take away from it. It's as if their silence on it since that single pre-fest famitsu interview, and this game not even having a Pearl vs. Marina finale, is an admission of a mistake. I guarantee you that the results of this one will be more advertised by official sources (it already has) and won't be treated like some awkward mistake of the past.

Woomies have the cutest little feet

Attached: need rubs.jpg (1536x2048, 226K)

>stick user
>competent charger main in splat 1
>aimlet in splat 2
Anybody else experience this?

Chaos enables evolution. What is a dog but a miserable dependent? Brought to into this world as a nothing more then tool of mankind, helpless in the real world outside of their artificial order. To so do men try to breed men, weakening their own and disabling the evolution of mankind. It takes a fool to believe they can lead men greater then the trial of the universe as a whole.
I ask you this- Are you a dog or a man?
Are you for order or for chaos?

TEAM CHAOS FOR THE WIN

Attached: 1499723510057.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

Attached: splattershotmarie.png (706x790, 258K)

chad characters: captain cuttlefish, iso padre, dr octavio

normally I'd go neutral but it's not an option
and all of my favorite characters (Flow, Annie, Spyke, Agent 4, Iso Padre, Lil Judd w/ the backstory they've been giving him) are Chaos

Attached: 1554495276067.png (1038x1131, 1.16M)

>dr octavio
>dr

I WILL NOT DIE A MONSTER

her inkbags are gonna fall out

Much like the ancient ancestors of real life cachalots once chased the abhorrent cephalopods through the stars and have now evolved to hunt them in the abyss of our ocean.

Attached: nikita-moskalev-sperm-whale-2.jpg (1650x945, 208K)

Callie will make sure they stay under wraps.
In her mouth

Attached: 1535890270095.png (1908x2598, 736K)

>shirts have been up for preorder in Japan for ages
>already put on sale and sold out in US
>sale date announced for Straya and NZ
>still nothing for Europe

Attached: H92Auxb91.png (540x540, 112K)

is grizz basically the gman of splatoon?

Attached: 1524237249610.jpg (960x540, 163K)

>MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETTES HERE
>CAN'T FRET OVER EVERY POWER EGG
There's probably something that would fit better in place of "Omelettes" here, but I dunno what it'd be. Caviar, maybe, since they're fish eggs?

Reminder that all Squidbois and Octobois will be sent to their respective teams reproduction areas
>Rough Riding Reverse Gangbangs at the Chaos Breeding Pits with Wet and Wild Woomies ready to FUCK, and one lucky winner will get an all night pass with the queen of breeding herself, PEARL!
>Mind (and penis) blowing Full Body "Massages" and pleasure techniques only by the finest highly trained virility Veemo nurses and technicians at the state of the art Order Semen Extraction Facility, On rare occasions Marina may show up to show new recruits the best ways to maximize pleasure semen output

>the queen of breeding herself, PEARL!
cease. Pearl is pure

3's new girlfriend won't let her die.

If you haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, Octo Expansion is $16 on Target's website.

Attached: extremely BEEG rina.jpg (2480x3507, 670K)

Got to come home early AND the thread's still up? This is a good day to love my little girl.

Attached: 1561976163713.jpg (1703x1204, 185K)

This isn't right

Where is Pearl's footlong cock

user, no

Attached: 1561668863281.jpg (462x323, 12K)

Why is yurifag shipping so rampant around Splatoon communities

>>already put on sale and sold out in US
FUCK

Because all the notable idols and agents are female?

Attached: 1.png (1080x1920, 243K)

original japtext was saying agent 4 was almost as good as agent 3
fuck off NOA revisionist

>Most prominent characters are female
>Default Protagonists are female

Gee I wonder why

Sup niggers

Attached: dualiepearl.png (1274x1028, 1.51M)

Okay, then let me rephrase the question so there isn't any confusion.
Why is shipping so rampant around Splatoon communities

the shuttle has only five engines

Because cute stuff like this.

Attached: Octo expansion ending.webm (853x480, 1.98M)

The same reason why it's rampant with anything with characters that interact with each other in any way shape or form, or actually they don't even need to interact at all.

Chaos also enables entropy. It's subjugation by Order allows for stability, for laws of physics to keep existence in shape. You may notice how there is an ORDER to everything around us - we are scattered particles longing for shape no longer.

You already used your N-word pass to save the world

Shut the FUCK up nigger

Attached: metalpearl3.jpg (1598x1457, 239K)

Usually people call out their autism though. On Yea Forums, anyway.

Attached: Untitled.png (1450x989, 108K)

is this vore

That's it missy, you're grounded. Chaos is cancelled.

No, it's snu-snu you troglodyte.

You aren't my mom faggot

Attached: metalpearl10.png (1536x2048, 963K)

No but Marina gave me clearance to give out appropriate discipline. Ill revoke your guns if you don't stop!

whats her name?

What's up with all of the furries joining team Chaos? Glad I joined Order.

Revoke yourself cunt

Attached: oepearl2.png (1821x2522, 1.94M)

Orgies can't exist in Mirrors Edge land

>These Splatoon 2 Final Fest T-shirts (yes, real 100% cotton, single-jersey T-shirts you can wear in the real world) will be available to buy exclusively from the My Nintendo Store in limited quantities in July.
>More details will be available here soon, stay tuned!
I'm refreshing this page every fucking day but I already know I'm gonna miss the boat on these god damn it

Attached: ARF ARF ARF.jpg (208x208, 35K)

Ooh that does it. Give me your crown.

Come get it bitch

Attached: pearltrainingwheels.jpg (549x548, 29K)

Should we tell him?

Wait you have a bike? No one told me-Get back here!

What are your thoughts on Ebay scalpers?

>Went with Chaos because I'm a Pearlfag to the end and also because their aesthetic is cooler
>Chaos is the also the preferred side of degenerates and the #woke crowd because ew fascism

Even if I win I lose

Attached: 1385188202814.png (435x435, 191K)

See ya fucknugget

Attached: pearljacket.jpg (1273x1800, 220K)

I know your pain, fellow Euro.

If you're a yank, you're SOL

Attached: 72892657_p0.jpg (1785x2517, 2.32M)

These freaks better not mess it up for me and Callie.

Attached: Picture of a Muffinsquid.png (1951x2318, 1.59M)

Sometimes you have to ally yourself with shitty people to win

Attached: 71350-004-75E35FF9.jpg (474x350, 28K)

Wait, did it already happen or something? The posters haven't gone up yet, I assumed they'd go up at the same time.
Well, my expectation was failure anyways, so I guess I got what I was expecting

Attached: dice fucked up.jpg (483x381, 51K)

>tfw took a nap when shirts first went on sale
I managed to get one anyway

See

who was the faggot that made the x rank point system

Oh I missed the My, no they're not up for EU yet. You better get on them quick when they do because you fucks get exclusive gear.

Oh, alright then. Guess the waiting game is still on.
I wish my fellow Yuropoors itt all the luck in the world. I hope we can all manage to get one.

Attached: hell yes motherfucker.gif (540x285, 1.48M)

>like Marina but side with Pearl out of contrarianism because woke crowd loves Marina's skin color
>Pearl crushes Marina repeatedly in early splatfests to the point where its not even funny anymore
>Turns out Marina stands for fascism and order
>Many of her fanbase abandons her to switch to edgy Pearl and her uncouth sensibilities
Everything went much better than expected

Attached: hi hi.jpg (849x750, 265K)

Prediction: Chaos will definitely win popularity. It's simply cooler for one thing. And the Chaos t-shirts sold out first. And I see a lot of people going for it.
So it already has an 1 point lead on Order. Of course, will that translate to skill? We've seen popular choices get blown out in the past.

>Want to go for Team Chaos because Pearl
>Want Order to win so Splatoon 3 will be fucking Jet Set Radio fighting against the totalitarian regime with funky squid kid splatting
Well shit

>absolute shit at the game
>want to do the splatfest because it looks cool af
>would just drag the team down
Maybe I'll just play salmon run during the splatfest, again

Attached: 1c6af53cb6c34dcb92872a8f7f3bdb91.png (585x680, 282K)

Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of the biggest even in squid history because you're afraid to lose, don't be a faggot.

Attached: chaospearl3.png (500x750, 181K)

I must be the only one who doesn't give a shit about the splatfest, or the single player. That being said, marinafags should lose but Japan is going to carry her.

Japan is solid Pearl territory though.

Attached: IMG_0556.png (296x303, 174K)

>prefer Pearl over Marina
>prefer gold over silver
>prefer the black/gold tees over the white/silver tees
>lawfag through and through
One cannot go against one's nature.

Attached: W6sqRJj.jpg (3620x2716, 369K)

It's turf war, just use something that covers a lot of turf fast and focus on doing that.

I'm out of the loop, who's won more splatfests in Japan? When they were first revealed Pearl was liked more.

The other user is right, don't puss out. Do your best user, go full ham.

Attached: Cooler is fucking pissed.jpg (1200x908, 104K)

>chaos is more popular
>nips are gonna fight for pearl
Marina is gonna fucking die

You're paired with people who suck as much as you.
Also if I can get good at this game, so can you.

I am mainly hesitant because I really want to see what chaos story for the sequel, full on salmon run fag after all although who knows maybe salmonids wont even factor until the dlc
But alright, I still have time to practice anyway

Attached: 8c559d0bb218361a5833a1314e0bd13d.jpg (1033x1350, 168K)

I liked Pearl since day one. At last do people truly see.

Attached: 2c543099edfec76177a627d6656309fa.jpg (1403x1405, 167K)

I have no idea how you can practice on turf war, lobbies are just casuals jumping and doing nothing

I mean, wouldnt that just be the same as splatfests?

I wonder how much the dlc really helped

I think if they address the Salmon Run plot, it won’t have anything to do with the results of this Splatfest.

Wait so there's no reason to buy the game anymore since it's ending? I was considering it for a summer game. Oh well, maybe gonna wait for 3.

It just means no more Splatfests. It’s not like they’re pulling the plug on the servers

It's not ending. Just splatfests. The playerbase is still thriving and won't be going down any time soon.

You can still play multiplayer and salmon run just fine

They kept Grizzco's true nature vague enough on purpose so no matter what direction Splatoon 3 goes in, it's still gonna fit.

Splat 3's not gonna happen for several years.

you can buy some knock off ones from redbubble that's what i did.

Attached: 1424769729989.png (580x720, 446K)

>the usa = the west
>america = the usa

Attached: retard.jpg (142x168, 12K)

Plus the spatfest stages will be integrated into the multiplayer map rotations.

Chaosfags are in a win-win/lose-lose situation. Either your favorite idol/side wins or the furries get BTFO. You could also look at it as either the furries win or your favorite idol/side loses but let’s stay positive

Orderfags with have either a resounding victory or loss so good luck with that

>america = the usa
This is true you spic

>america = the usa
Every single person that says America is referring to the USA. Notice how it's not the Americas or North America.

>Plus the spatfest stages will be integrated into the multiplayer map rotations.
No they won't, that's just for private battles. Hope you're not a loser with no friends lmao FUCK

Attached: 1541290867588.gif (310x310, 58K)

>The Commonwealth of Australia can be called Australia
>The People's Republic of China can be called China
>The Federal Republic of Germany can be called Germany
>BUT DON'T CALL THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA "AMERICA"

>Really think Order is the right thing to do
>But prefer Pearl and think the chaos shirts look way better
What the fuck do I do

Probably at some cushy algie league school

Try University of Tentas!

Give in to chaos, in a world of chaos you can create order if you prove you're the strongest.

How does that logic not apply in reverse?

Because with order there's laws preventing that behavior and you will be branded a criminal and possibly executed.

Did it boys. I had him down in 8 minutes 45 seconds.

Attached: dabbingsquids.png (1024x832, 999K)

nice

>if you prove you're the strongest
Might makes right either way. If you’re stronger than the law, you can make all the chaos you want

What the fuck is with all the people just idling in turf wars? Do they just want snails from leveling up but don't even want to play the game itself?

Chaos is the answer

>thread still up
i applaud you fucks

Attached: 1550523880091.png (750x538, 456K)

whats the best times you've gotten for the hero mode bosses? 0:41 on the octo samurai and 4:37 on octavio for me, ill never beat those times

Attached: 1550642696627.jpg (540x645, 94K)

Wait a minute. I always lose in splatfests. Now I know which side to pick

Well that got oddly sexual

I felt like being descriptive somehow and that just felt right to express how stupid they can be in SR

I want to play in the final splatfast but I get disconnected almost every match and I'd just shit up my side's chances.

Attached: 1559127005885.jpg (619x453, 28K)

I still haven't bought the DLC

Yes! Even when I had to leave again, the thread still lives! There's no brakes on the veemo train!

Attached: 1559436641482.png (900x1200, 558K)

whatre you waiting for user, its one of the best dlc in ages

It's on sale now, do it.

these threads always pull through somehow

Attached: 1551071269346.png (880x1115, 373K)

Attached: VEEMO VEEMO VEEMO.jpg (447x352, 17K)

it is?
I still haven't even finished the singleplayer

you dont need to have beaten the SP to play OE, but OE is a lot more fun imo, and a bit more challenging

It's the love, baby.

I love this guy, I haven't seen anything new in a long time.

Do it, motherfucker. It's worth every penny.

Attached: 1557683531202.png (583x827, 706K)

how long is it?

it depends on if you rush through to get to the end or play every level or 888.88% it

Depends on how good you are. It took me a decent two days or so going for 100%.

Attached: 1553851178025.jpg (1176x750, 345K)

I bump these threads regularly because I hate seeing actual video game threads die while garbage like shits up the board.

Bless your heart.

Attached: 1544760294416.jpg (481x470, 299K)

>Be Marinafag who chose chaos because I knew that would happen and am currently playing 4D chess so even if Marina loses, I still win

had some points spare and you're right that it was on sale so decided to buy it. It better be as good as you say or I'll make splatocalypse look like a fucking joke

its good to see other people want to keep these threads alive. theyre hard to come by in these trying times on this board, so thank you for your contributions

dont worry user, it's great. you wont regret it

Attached: 1550728888095.jpg (920x1200, 546K)

Honestly win or lose I'll be happy as long as they dress Pearl in her metalhead costume for Splat3.

Just try it, motherfucker.

Attached: 1532816650355.png (1500x2197, 1.15M)

On the topic of Octo Expansion, what's your favorite station if you have one? Mine is the Labyrinth station. It's not particularly hard but I really liked seeing the darker aesthetic of OE applied to the city itself, and combined with the music track it gave off this really cool impression of slinking through the back streets mowing down anything that crossed my path.

Attached: 1553720802551.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Thanks bros. These are my favorite Yea Forums threads

Attached: 1544137277160.jpg (2000x1200, 232K)

that one was a really good one, personally i love girl power station, i know a lot of people dont like it but i found it to be fun. the hectic fight and the possibility of things spiraling out of control if you don't do something fast makes it really fun

same, they're always a blast to be in. especially when im off work and my car is in the shop so i have nothing to do but be on here

Attached: 1551091630774.png (676x676, 329K)

I'm deciding on a break until the 18th or maybe keeping making threads until then

Attached: 31-b2cds-214v2-24dac-214f-2d553.png (919x1135, 272K)

>tfw don't know if I want order or chaos
>like pearl and most of chaos people more
>like marie in order more than most other characters
>got an order shirt, chaos was sold out
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i havent been keeping track of when the last break was, are we coming up on needing another one?

Attached: 1550631966971.jpg (1017x1092, 104K)

I mean it's only thee days so might as well.

I actually really liked Girl Power. Everyone hyped it up as the impossible level of the expansion but I did it in like two gos, with the OG splattershot. It just felt like a really fun siege mode thing.

Mine too.

Do whatever you want, I won't complain. I doubt there's any danger of someone complaining about "general" nowadays since the CTR threads are so frequent.

Attached: 1524427161647.png (972x334, 841K)

Don't bother with thread scheduling. If it's time for one, it'll live. If it's not, it'll die.

Can't back out now, you have the shirt.

thank god, someone else who really enjoys girl power. thought i'd be called crazy once again for liking it the most

Attached: 1550641289143.png (1280x1171, 291K)

I am not really worried on "general complaining", if a thread gets deleted, you damn well know someone is going to make another one

Attached: 70229838_p0.jpg (722x1052, 252K)

Not the guy you're replying to, but I liked it too. It was nowhere near the ass ramming I was told it was going to be. All you have to do is pay attention to where they're coming from. The few deaths on it I did have were due to me remembering the spawns out of order because my memory is garbage.

I guess after that bamboozler level, literally anything felt easier and more doable. I did genuinely enjoy it, but I'd have to go through the expansion again to pick out some favorites. Right now I'm just remember that last fucking section of the car level.

Fair point, but it happens every so often so you never really know when it'll hit.

Attached: 1520784748463.jpg (728x927, 165K)

>last section of the car level
even with the blaster i didnt find that to be too difficult, just had to be very careful with your ink throughout

>that last fucking section of the car level

Attached: 1562021597435.png (292x104, 80K)

Fuck off.

Attached: 1541506541057.jpg (1417x1486, 192K)

Attached: Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.jpg (649x326, 37K)

heres something else thatll piss you off

Attached: f6Zuocq.gif (370x300, 134K)

Cunt.

Attached: 1520979582994.png (660x577, 751K)

Is it too late get into this? Never played any Splatoon before. Last TPS I played was Fall of Cybertron.

Attached: bdc050e41541a0a5b4683291931dbc3281db5949_s2_n1.png (2188x1442, 2.06M)

Attached: cunt.png (719x820, 691K)

Read the the thread gaybo.

This is the last Splatfest so yeah. Better to just watch this unfold and save your money for Splatoon 3 than rush buy a game with its events and contents finally ending.

how to kill squid boys that keep yelling this way

Yeah, you don't want to buy a game that's going to stop existing after an arbitrary date.

Attached: 1538382652266.jpg (700x757, 79K)

I'm not supposed to tell anyone about this, but as soon as the last splatfest is over Nintendo agents will sneak into your house and take your copy of Splatoon 2. If you have a digital copy they'll send a special Splatware virus into your Switch that will delete it automatically.

Here's hoping that he somehow manages to put deep lore into animal crossing again. He probably will.

No one takes my baby from me. What do I do?

Attached: 1543097932819.png (864x720, 585K)

I love Callie!

Attached: Callie Expressions Wallpaper.png (2354x1238, 1.76M)

I THINK ORDER SUCKS!

I THINK ORDER ROCKS!

Well then why don't you marry her?

>bump limit
it's been fun frens

Attached: 1550526844916.png (1492x1890, 1.83M)

It's fun when the ride lasts over 24 hours.

Attached: 1561451558111.jpg (1856x1420, 740K)

>bunch of squids come to YOUR home and steal YOUR children
Salmonids did nothing wrong

Attached: 1562891360311.jpg (474x373, 26K)

Goodbye squidfriends.

Attached: drawing.png (514x303, 10K)

Get fucked Oxide, I already beat all your stupid time trials.

Attached: 1557648707176.png (1014x1107, 482K)

VEEMO!

Attached: 2b-5234fd-241d1-f2f3-f25gg-2f22.png (500x600, 493K)

Damn, she's strong.

Attached: 1557319396685.jpg (1019x1035, 205K)

You must be very strong if you can save the world.

>why is splatoon so fucking well written and even well translated
hahahaha oh if only you knew

burg

Attached: 1550531877858.png (768x1125, 530K)

Sayonara

Attached: 1558859409907.png (489x588, 177K)

bye

Attached: 1550534721712.png (2220x3106, 3.03M)

last one for my muffin

Attached: 1550649602911.jpg (958x1280, 139K)