This is Iroha. She's the most popular character in her franchise...

This is Iroha. She's the most popular character in her franchise, but her creators said that Westerners wouldn't like her so they left her out of her own game. Were they right?

Attached: Iroha-oni-2.jpg (1786x1215, 263K)

No!

>This is Iroha. She's the most popular character in her franchise
No. No she fucking isn't you absolute faggot.

I want to ruffle her hair

They were right. Fuck waifufags and fuck anime tiddies.

>fuck anime tiddies
Gladly user

Literally no one gives a fuck about this character.

The west needs to be burned down to the ground aless

i'd cum in that hair

>Okay fans, here's a poll so you can vote for what characters you want to see as DLC!
>Wait, no. Not those! Have Basara instead.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

SNK is based. Fuck you retarded waifufags.

Hell yeah user, based SNK keeping their games free of problematic content!

Attached: 1561562203841.png (608x527, 71K)

I don't like her, and would disagree that she's the most popular. I still would rather her to the guest characters people suggest, I wouldn't be opposed to someone from Last Blade, but otherwise I'd rather they just stick to returning SamSho characters, or even just a new character for the series. I don't get the desire so many people seem to have for every fighting game to have guest characters.

Why don't we just save the time and burn you?

>Placed higher than your favorite character on the poll
Japanese fans are already boycotting the game because the DLC pass is so disappointing. Why lie?

>the only SamSho thread is a shitty template bait thread started by a waifunigger
I feel sorry for you guys.

Yea Forums used to be based. Now it defends the cuckification of Japanese games. What happened?

gonna nut to this slut just to spite the devs

Seethe harder waifufag. Based SNK blowing you the fuck out.

Based SNK making a fraction of the money they would make by including the characters fans actually want.

Basara was in the Top 5

did they really do that? fuck that game then.

Top 5 was Mina, Iroha, Shizumaru, Cham Cham and Rimururu. What do you gain by lying on Yea Forums?

Except Sam Sho 7 is selling better than all the other installments retard.

We joined the right side of history. Now fuck off, shithead.

Yes, see

>Only 40k shipments sold
>Less than half of what Tekken 7 and Smash Ultimate did

Attached: 1450689441095.jpg (500x500, 77K)

I want to make baby birds with my cute, busty maid!

Attached: Iroha_Kiss_3.png (272x480, 136K)

Based

Attached: de689e22ae4e980e9a6c958f40fef7e9.jpg (849x1200, 669K)

Oh.
No buying for me them, would've love to play the steam version but welp.

>Capcom embraces the waifus by bringing back Karin and Mika, and adding Laura, Kolin and Menat as newcomers
>Namco embraces the waifus by having an all female season pass for Soulcalibur and letting you dress them up in cute outfits
>Arcsystems embraces the waifus by bringing all of them back and putting them in slutty outfits
>SNK tries to win diversity points by rejecting them
Why does the company with the most to lose alienate their core fans this way?

Shiki and Nakoruru are hotter.

Attached: shiki.png (472x908, 94K)

Don't even bother pirating it, all the chicks are ugly chestlets in this game.

he's not going to come back, is he

Attached: 1548419609638.png (230x320, 75K)

Why are you expecting it to outsell those games? That will literally never happen. Its out selling every other Sam Sho game though.

Shiki is the only SamSho girl other than Iroha that fills me with an intense desire to breed and make love to her. I would savor every last inch of their beautiful bodies.

Attached: 2ade9407f9bbed1420ad378a8c95dc21.png (1280x960, 805K)

She has a penis user

Capcom's "waifus" look like utter dogshit with ugly ass faces, and while the SoulCalibur girls are nice, the Tekken bitches are some of the worst in the genre.

But she was canonically impregnated

Attached: 1561607783252.png (800x800, 166K)

>SNK shills think R. Mika is ugly
I guess that's what happens when your company panders pedoshit like Nakoruru and Kula

Since when? She always seemed like Ingrid to me.

Capkeks have shit taste as always.

please post more short-haired cuties

Attached: 1554091132231.gif (500x285, 771K)

She looks like a fucking retard

Good choice

Attached: __shiki_samurai_spirits_drawn_by_tanaka_takayuki__ebb45e473373005d26aa7e10e0b211ac.jpg (800x600, 100K)

Based SNK

Attached: 1562536103632.jpg (546x561, 107K)

How short are we talking?

Attached: 720d1059e6e5798e39aeaed8c14aac91.jpg (1200x1600, 1.06M)

Don't post I-No, you'll make the SNKpedos mad.

Post more I-No

Dpad or analog on new samurai

Do people really want to bisect Iroha in half?

>Not being a ryonafag in 2019

My problem isn't even that.
I could buy that they hold back on the base game so there wasn't screeching from the resetera traines but after that twitter i could see that SNK is getting "sanfran ciscoed", so i think this is were we part ways.
It's a sad thing to me i followed then since the 80's even on the dark days of KOF2001.

Wrong fag, it's Mina
Iroha is only loved by filthy secondaries who search the samurai shodown tag on hentai sites.
Fuck you, fuck Iroha, give me Andrew or give me death

Attached: 1562113222828.jpg (992x1403, 1007K)

It's already too late for that user, SNK has several Westerners working at their home offices and if you read their twitters they spend all day liking political tweets about Trump and wypipo. One of them even posts on Era and bragged about spreading more influence. They're compromised.

but bro...she's used goods
pic related is her Daughter Mikoto

Attached: Mikoto_full.jpg (246x507, 96K)

Just buy more gacha shit, I bet you supported that.

>Being cucked by Asura

Don't forget that Kuroki, the game's director, admitted that he agreed with Western sensibilities on fanservice.

We had this same thread yesterday and you were exposed as an absolute retard and a waifufaggot. Also, you ducked when an user asked you what fighting games you actually played. OP is a faggot like usual.

Attached: op.png (1054x438, 125K)

I play Street Fighter 5, Tekken 7 and Soulcalibur. I also dabble in Guilty Gear sometimes.

Meant for

>guilty gear
I wish ArcSystem would finally reveal what's happening with it. I can only shit it up so much in Rev 2 these days.

Attached: 1537458036480.jpg (1000x816, 110K)

Attached: ce69beb0e952045bb09c8aed0bb3a66b.png (1176x1764, 2.65M)

>Most popular
It's okay, OP. Don't be ashamed of being a retard.

Attached: Nakoruru_Rimururu.jpg (824x1200, 162K)

>SNK's Lightning

Was the poll handled late in development? If so it would mean DLC not coming out in a timely fashion which would probably make more people angry. Iroha is definitely going to be season 2 since their actual statement was 'she is not being ruled out'.

Use the onimusha PS2 controller.

Attached: onimusha.jpg (1600x1200, 145K)

It'll get an announcement at ArcRevo, I'm sure of it. They've all but officially announced that Daisuke and Team Red are working on a new one and ArcRevo would be the ideal place to announce it, and they don't have anything else that could be announced there, more DLC for BBTAG is too insignificant for how much focus they're putting on ArcRevo, a new BB is out of the question at this time and anything else they could make both doesn't have the likeihood of GG in that they haven't spoken about any other unannounced projects, and it would likely be a licensed game like P5A or some other game like DBFZ, in which case ArcSys wouldn't announce it at their own event which only has games made and published by them there, it would be announced by ATLUS or Namco or whoever else. I would be very surprised if the new GG isn't announced at ArcRevo considering all that.

based user

Attached: favorite snk characters among male players.jpg (1200x599, 176K)

>but iroha is popular!

This is from 30 years ago you mong

Is HANZO any good in the latest game?
I'd love to have her around in the new games, but she's nowhere as popular as the original crew.

Yes. Because Mina is better.

Attached: 7d66894bef64cf65debe9bf255014a9d.jpg (700x989, 398K)

>1. Hisame Shizumaru
Some things never change

Attached: D4hzTfmWAAAOZ_L.jpg (1195x672, 234K)

what does the one for female players look like?

>Most popular male character is not in the new game

Attached: favorite snk characters among female players.jpg (1200x691, 185K)

and here's the rest of the women's top 10
ukyo (8th place) and shizumaru (10th) are among the men, nakoruru (7th) and mizuki (10th) are among the girls

Lovely...

>only game that I ever played that had Shiki in it was SVC Chaos
Why was the roster so good yet the game was so bad?

Doing god's work exposing these japanese benders.

>Leona
>Vice
>girls have better taste in girls
Interesting

Attached: 1551547285382.jpg (700x700, 75K)

fug

Attached: favorite snk characters among female players part 2.jpg (634x1200, 174K)

Yes!

Attached: 1c388a887bd26bdb4c40c80958e1703d.jpg (553x888, 284K)

05: basara
04: chamcham
03: shizumaru
02: iroha
01: mina

There you go, retard. Kill yourself.

Poor girl needs a hug.

It's a sad day when even SNK is infected with this garbage and this was the company that gave us Mai's breast bounce and the ability to blow off King and Yuri's tops in AoF2.

I completely forgot she was in Samsho on NGPC until playing it a few days before this new one.

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus.

Attached: Leona.png (690x1032, 672K)

>yfw Mina is added and Irohacucks are fucked over again

Attached: 1417893508240.jpg (800x800, 170K)

Waifufags don't play games.

Attached: 1555905480570.gif (400x290, 3.91M)

SNK is already involved with gaijins since the first KOF you absolute retard

>iroha gets in season 2
>irohafags still pretend to play the game

Attached: Trailer Park Shodown.jpg (500x546, 55K)

Indeed. They were the last based fightan company too.

S-sauce pls I really need it !

Attached: ggxxs_mm_te.png (640x480, 500K)

Leona and Vice.
Very nice.

Wasn't she moots Waifu?

I bet you don't have a brain.

Wait, did they change that quickly? This is the same company that just put out a fanservice game (SNK Heroines).

If you have no idea of what you're talking about why post?

No they didn't don't be stupid.

True best SNK girl

Attached: 94794979d501594b43f66b5cc3fa57c5.jpg (470x1100, 76K)

>braindead negros think Iroha is the most popular SamSho character based on the poll
>when results didn't even place her at number 1 see
>when the poll was for Japan only and for characters who weren't already in the base game
>when the poll wasn't even ran by SNK
>when the first wave of DLC was decided by SNK before that poll was even putout

If you niggers thought that poll would influence over the base game or the initial DLC there is no other recourse, but to call you fucking retarded.

They didn't, that nigger is either fucking delusional or fuckig shitposting. Oda, the guy that really calls the shots on development made Kuroki get rid of a character he had already made a model for in favor of another girl.

What a beautiful bitch B. Jenet was

>there is no other recourse, but to call you fucking retarded
Abuse me daddy! Mistreat me please! You are so fucking manly!

Attached: 1461633051188.webm (640x480, 2.66M)

That and when was the poll held? If it was close to the release I don't see why anyone would think it would affect the first wave of DLC. People would be bitching about SamSho having no/slow DLC since they'd have to create the characters so late after the initial development.

>it's another niggerfaggot who doesn't play video games thread

fun fact, nobody fucking played samsho 6 so all the characters from that entry are irrelevant.
this is also shown with wan-fu getting the stone pillar instead of the giant mace.
damn shame too because president andrew jackson won't make a return to remove natives.

What a shame.

Something like a month or so before release. AFAIK games go gold at least a month before release to give enough time for printing and shit. Not only that during one of the IPO meetings from more than half a year ago they said that the game was already more than 90% complete and the current community manager at SNK confirmed that by the time he joined (april) that the game was already by the time he got there.

*already finished