What's the Cheetos Sandwich of video games?

What's the Cheetos Sandwich of video games?

Attached: cheetos-sandwich-1548795259.jpg (480x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2zakEQrsSA
youtube.com/watch?v=K69tleAhfkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fortnite

How is it supposed to taste like?

Is this real?

it says KFC so I'll believe it

Fortnite or Apex

Like you never grew out of childhood

Something that's exactly what you'd expect it to be?
Sports games.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2zakEQrsSA

friend chicken and cheese dust.

I had this the other day. I think they should have used a different sauce instead of mayo, the taste of mayo and Cheetos doesn't really mix well

Saw the commercial when I was getting new tires, it was a cheesy rip off 90s extreme commercial

COFFEE

*fried

Cheetos Sandwich
>shameless product placement
>mixes something that shouldn't be there and isn't good for you with something that isn't good for you
>tastes far better than it has any right to be

Sounds like Minecraft.

No idea, I havent had kfc since I worked there in college.

>Minecraft
>shameless product placement
wut

I unironically love putting cheetos on a ham or roast beef sandwhich at home. I wouldn't mix it with mayo though

yeah cover those chips in a soggy piece of breaded meat and some sauce, i'm sure they'll stay crispy and retain their flavor

CALL JERMA
NOW

*AHEM*

Attached: cheetos.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

console minecraft gets like Marvel End game world and other dumb bullshit constantly.

Probably means all of the merchandising I guess

>the taste of mayo and Cheetos

Attached: 1559335433124.jpg (720x720, 111K)

PRESTO FUCKING MAJESTO
ZAP

>Isn't good for you
It's a burger with chicken and cheetos. There's nothing unhealthy about it, /fit will have you know that all foods are created equal. Taking more calories than you should will make you fat.

Do they marinade the chicken in COFFEE?

I think we as a people need to phase out mayo.

honestly if the flamin hot cheeto dust was mixed into the crust or they just give me a shaker with the flamin hot dust and I just sprinkle it over my normal ass pizza It would be pretty good.

I already drown my pizza in red pepper flakes.

Do Americans really eat this?

I ate that yesterday, I liked it

Hyrule Warriors

Watching Fortnite streams.

Great way to bring attention to your business without really advertising is to create some stupid abomination that twitter will then meme. People will go because" haha meme i must insta lmao."

Get on my level.

Attached: 15069107_10153916162615925_1010664169133919401_o.jpg (987x987, 134K)

How is your sodium levels?

I can describe this sandwich for you guys. I'm a foodie blogging critic so I basically get paid to shit on fast food once a week.

This shit honestly tastes like the residue you lick off your fingers. It even has the same cornstarch in water consistency. It's just a sauce they toss on, not any kind of actual cheese or coating in the breader.

Underneath the chicken is a skimpy layer of stale crunchy type cheetohs and some bland mayo.

It sucks.

Damn, I'm so jealous of the Philippines right now.
How can I go on without this?

I actually tried this the other day since I live near a KFC.

It's a meme sandwich. It tastes good but it's literally breaded chicken with Cheetos sprinkled on it. You can literally make this yourself with a bag of cheetos and a piece of fried chicken on a bun for like 2 bucks.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Two things that are good on their own mixed together to create something absolutely horrible.

Attached: flamin-hot-mac-n-cheetos-ft-blog1117.jpg (1200x900, 243K)

Is that just a trap Duterte made to catch stoners?

But TMS was good and Cheetos and KFC are both fucking garbage.

>phasing out oil + eggs as a condiment
You're funny, I'll give you that.

Attached: Unzip.gif (500x283, 883K)

Was excited to try this. Was really disappointed. I was hoping to have my day ruined from eating it but it's really just a fried chicken sandwich with like 5 pieces of stale cheetos and a single squirt of neon orange cheeto sauce on the chicken. It was ok. I enjoyed the new Sweet Lightning mountain dew that came with it the most

Attached: 499D61D6-6372-4629-9B17-335B10673E33.jpg (2638x1536, 689K)

Only for a limited time.

Attached: received_2511301858935724.png (717x402, 337K)

radical heights

Watching youtube vids of fortnite streams.

Attached: bizarre-mcdonalds-advertising-5.jpg (2000x1333, 620K)

For me, it's the Taco Bell™ EXCLUSIVE Doritos® Locos Tacos with a side of Nacho Fries and creamy cheese dipping sauce, and of course a large Mountain Dew™ Baja Blast® to top the excellent cuisine off.

Attached: f8cc6e9613ac470b0d0f6a706700c314_original.jpg (800x619, 68K)

Why did you shit next to your sandwich?

Attached: 11026582_828835723872221_3139606192295712210_n.png (500x334, 200K)

enjoy your diarrhea

I believe it

Pretty sure this is the penultimate stoner food. Nothing else comes close, except maybe the McChicken.

that unironically looks tasty

I'm glad these ended up being a main menu item

All I need now is a cup of coffee

I had this yesterday. It was alright. I think moat of the flaws were on kfc. The chicken was a little dry, and the cheetos tasted almost stale.

I'd say White Castle because of Harold and Kumar but god damn there isn't a single White Castle within 200 miles of where I live

I only have these berries...

This is the only one of these types of menu items that makes sense. Making taco shells that are like Doritios? Neat.
Sticking some Cheetos on your chicken sandwich? Bullshit. Anyone can do that themselves.

>sweet lightning
God damn that shit sounds good

based reviewbrah

Baja blast is the best soda though. It's literally on a completely different level than anything else

White Castle only qualifies because you have to be in an altered state to even consider going within a 50 foot radius of one of those god forsaken places.

Attached: MW-ES866_cheeto_20160801114252_ZH.jpg (890x501, 91K)

>/fit/
I'll keep to my fruit with milk and avoid carbs unless I'm bulking, thanks.

>Stale
What the fuck not even fresh cheetos!

Attached: 1509844252155_0.jpg (1414x2000, 988K)

Attached: why god why.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Heat lamps are my guess.

Attached: cheetos-1562077525.jpg (480x393, 52K)

This thread whas brought to you by CHEETOS® a product of the Frito-Lay™ corporation.

youtube.com/watch?v=K69tleAhfkU

if you haven't put chips/cheetos/whatever on cheap fast food when you were a kid you're a fucking dope. that shit was great.

from what i saw from the cash register, they just keep the cheetos in a plastic bin. they dont open a fresh pack just for your order

putting my Lays chips in my subway sandwhichs for lunch was the shit

I remember putting slices of bananas in a bowl and pouring Sunny D in it and eating it as a sort of cereal.

Was that a think or was my family just really fucking poor?

I've actually seen shit like this in Atlanta, GA. Think it was Cheetos in Mac & Cheese at a KFC and some dumbass Burger King combo that came with Fries mixed with Cheetos.

OP pic probably exist.

>I remember putting slices of bananas in a bowl and pouring Sunny D in it and eating it as a sort of cereal.

Attached: 0990nt.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

cheetoes are addictive because of the msg

smiths make a different type called flaming wotsit without the msg

>I remember putting slices of bananas in a bowl and pouring Sunny D in it and eating it as a sort of cereal.

What

yeah. never had a tropical smoothie or drink? same shit

Attached: prod-ojbanana-large.png (182x455, 136K)

I could see it being ok if the banana slices were dried

No no, you just took an ordinary Banana, cut it in slices in a bowl, then pour Sunny D (like milk in cereal) on it then eat it all with a spoon. Shit was really good.

Anyone else hate Americans?

Checkers has better chicken sandwiches than McDonald's. The spicy chicken from Wendy's is king though..when they give you fresh chicken.

>US only
Fuck you too.

Never met one.

Thats some serious trailer trash ghetto shit user. you ok?

It tasted awful

What's the Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets of video games?

Attached: Chick-fil-a1.jpg (640x640, 151K)

>ketchup instead of polynesian
Yikes. I don't even care for Chick-fil-A like that and I know that shit is good with their fries.

>none near me

Attached: cat scream.jpg (326x326, 18K)

The sandwich itself is just a chicken sandwich with some Cheetos at the bottom.

They have a Cheeto cheese sauce with the consistency of hot sauce that they drizzle over it and also have a popcorn chicken offering with the same sauce. I wasn't too impressed but maybe if they add flaming hot I'd change my mind.

>american cuisine
>pick two things you like, preferably manufactured food
>mix them together
>done

Literally that kid putting ketchup on his pasta

>polynesian sauce instead of sweet and spicy sriracha
Incorrect.

Attached: siracha sauce.png (800x800, 109K)

I had one the other day. It’s probably the sweetest tasting Mountain Dew with the peach and honey, though I didn’t really taste the latter.

Citizen Kane

This is such an American advertisement. The Doritos at Taco Bell wasn’t so bad, but this looks retarded. They’re just putting anything on sandwiches.

>How is it
Why do foreigners say this?

Warioware?

its funny you say that since americans put ketchup on literally everything

Only hamburgers, hotdogs, and fries. And even then most people grow out of ketchup on hamburgers and hotdogs it's mostly kids that like that.

Spicy ketchup on fries is the shit though.