How did Nintendo get away with this?

How did Nintendo get away with this?

Attached: image[1].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

he looks cute

Attached: Andromeda.jpg (660x496, 72K)

Nintendo of Japan is a stone wall when it comes to responding or even acknowledging any criticism, and it kills controversies. Both /pol/tards and trannies did get offended by that in their own ways ("muh degeneracy" and "muh identified gender isn't a costume") but even Twitter screeching quickly dies down when there is zero hope for actual developer reaction of any kind.

How many mexicans turned gay because of this?

>Ganondorf wore this well into his teens.

I don't remember much of that, but maybe it was drowned out by all the fags and women rubbing themselves.

I don't know, though I certainly was not thrilled with having to cross dress

There are at least three threads about BotW open right now.

It didn't, we have threads everyday

>I certainly was not thrilled with having to cross dress

what are you gay?

Nintendolts will happily dilate while their corporate masters shove tranny propaganda into their games designed for CHILDREN

Ever wonder why 80% of speedrunners are trannies who exclusively run Nintendo games? It's a psyop, and it's working. Been going on for decades and no time of stopping any time soon.

Attached: transtendo.png (706x576, 192K)

Shun looks girly, wanting to fuck him isn't gay

it's only gay if you want to fuck manly shit or bottom

Attached: Shun.jpg (664x498, 93K)

>Ever wonder why 80% of speedrunners are trannies who exclusively run Nintendo games?
Proof. Post it.

Shit I'm not even gay but not only did they ruin link they made him girly and cute.

t. homo

Boys for recreation. It's okay if they're young or look young

Ever watched a GDQ event?

Attached: soytendo18.png (837x594, 699K)

Twink Link is popular with the ladies.

Attached: 1546694748447.jpg (1228x868, 214K)

Only? Expand your palette. Your logic is like going to a furrycon and deciding that all people who like the characters featured there love to wear diapers.

>Ever wonder why 80% of speedrunners are trannies who exclusively run Nintendo games?

trannies / girls like colorful cute stuff, Nintendo games are colorful and cute

imagine being this gay

girls love twinks with pretty faces

This. There is only one way to deal with butthurt better than this, which is respond "fuck off" to everyone

Why are all gamers such beta orbiters? I went to gamer thot's stream and men were throwing money at her so she would say their name
Why are ALL gamers like this?

because they need to have sex

Gamers already are the most sheeple group of consumers world has ever seen so it isn't a wonder.