7th Stand User

Is Eagle the best Boss Killer status effect?

Attached: Best stand.png (400x280, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand
mediafire.com/file/yn7v78lu8am1oiy/Map0282.lmu/file
indiedb.com/games/the-sewers/downloads/rpg-maker-2000-font-patch
files.catbox.moe/2zk43o.7z
m.youtube.com/watch?v=paN25L5CsGQ
youtu.be/fk9vyp_YijQ
mediafire.com/file/dppcpaecg2swmhv/rpg2ksav_en.rar
mediafire.com/file/hiefqi4ieatfe1u/RPG MAKER 2000.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=5dXjNbru2sI
youtube.com/watch?v=M_AQ5tGEHNA&list=PL9Gd6h_YwPbPt0_IzsuCJM0oTqlFBtEtr&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=nUzhAFOhxz4
youtube.com/watch?v=BOqcVs4gyaM&feature=youtu.be
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469566805/#q469613669
youtube.com/watch?v=sg42Pny9IpU
mediafire.com/file/o951k2yztqk3jta/The 7th Stand User (2).zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just came here to ask how is chaos user doing

Red Garland Requiem is the best boss killer status, because it's ALL THE FUCKING STATUSES

Yeah well Red Garland sucks up until it gets RGR and has no range

i got into the debug room and GOD DAMN this place is full to the brim with shit, i can basically just give myself cheat, but i don't wan't to
since i can just see other characters' endings here, how exactly do i get the other endings with berlin and alicia?

Attached: 210923890589053.png (1000x2500, 483K)

Why is carpenters in the trinity?
The others I get, but why carpenters

Still working, though if you're curious, I'm about halfway through the different battles.

Free buffs to any stat you want

The boosters aren‘t all that good, right?

Fuck off already

I'm just glad you are still going at it, most people would have gotten discouraged by now
user do you not know how carpenters works?

I find it funny how DIO is easier then most of the other bosses with Red since you shit out so much damage when they get up close.

It makes the fake stat boosters into real ones and can buff / debuff, right?
I heard the boosters aren‘t all that good though.

what in the unholy fuck is half of those tiers even supposed to mean

>Mr. BIG in Harder Daddy tier
What did he mean by this

You are our hero, chaosbro

I think it‘s:
Allrounder
Bitch
Damage over time
DoT 2
Burst damage
Support
The rest is just memes I think

You can also turn dora cola into crazy dx, ge coffe into experience tablets foo fightaling into star platodine, basically all of the early drinks can be turned into stat boosters which are much cheaper and common than fake medicines

God, I really want a "get closer" move with Red Garland.

Attached: dio.jpg (680x1143, 103K)

No multihit attacks

Size queen

I mean you don't need multihit attacks outside of grinding anyway
But if my loli is a size queen wouldn't most guys work?
>You want me to carry him? But I'm a girl... and he's taller than me!

So you can grind stat boosters as early as japan?

Which character ending is the coolest with Red Garland? Do I get to do the "oh, you're approaching me?" scene with Dio if Jotaro has the highest FP?

Pretty much, is what carpenters excels at

I know Jotaro does that in kakyoin's route

>All-rounder
>Support
>DoT
>Status effects(?)
>Burst Damage
>Debuff
>Overworld Interaction
>Napalm Death

>All-rounder
>Support
>DoT
>Status effects(?)
>Burst Damage
>Debuff
>Overworld Interaction
>Napalm Death

Mostly what this guy said: , but DoT 2 is all status effects, story tier is stands that got most story interactions(Miracles) and talks(Caravan and Specials), and Napalm is arguably the best AoE damage stand. The ones on the bottom are tips for some of the endgame stuff.

What's so bad about Napalm Death?

Nothing, it just has the ability to rewind time allowing you to go through all 50 days in every single map if you feel so inclined to do so

Is there any way to rearrange my abilities? Grinding stat items with Carpenters would be so much better if customize was first.

God I know. I think I'm going to look in the editor to see if I can give myself an attack like that.

I don't think rpgmaker is capable of that

I'm fine with grinding out levels when needed, I'm curious to know how much though? Around how many levels should I be aiming for per-level so that I'm not screwed?

If you find the way to do it, please let me know. I don't care if this will make the game turn into approach->approach->approach-> attack, I'm tired of being only useful for distributing coca colas because I don't have Red Finger.

*per-area

One or two per level is fine, if you wanna be ballsy you can skip a few areas, do keep in mind that i'm not counting mini areas like the one after justice

>Red finger
That just sound dirty

it doesn't really matter as long as you level once or twice per area, but you should definitely grind for a bit in cairo (after finding dio's mansion, since ripple warriors and the boss rush appear after doing so)

In the later RPG Makers this stuff is set in character class submenu. I don't know how it applies to 7th SU though

That little? Damn maybe it's because I'm using Wildhearts but I thought I might have rushed through HK since the Polnareff fight was such a slog. Thanks for the Cairo tip though.

I'm pretty sure this one is 2000, i'm not sure if that might be new enough

polnareff is easier with attacks that hit all enemies, and if i remember, i didn't learn any attacks like that until calcutta/west bengel with wildhearts

Nah polnareff in general is pretty hard to beat, kind of funny how he tends to be the butt of the joke most of the time

Can't find any good download link, help me :(

Attached: 4e87c39d9eb51e154f65fec05daf0581a32a4e22r1-330-383v2_uhq.jpg (330x383, 35K)

Here.
7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand

Also to anyone who needs it, here's the bugfix for the first Dio fight.
mediafire.com/file/yn7v78lu8am1oiy/Map0282.lmu/file

>7thjojo.tumblr.com/post/98202338885/after-several-months-in-the-making-the-7th-stand

Thank you friend

No problem, just make sure to check the read me to fix the fonts, or use this.
indiedb.com/games/the-sewers/downloads/rpg-maker-2000-font-patch

I think the first post might link to the already fixed version
Though I may be wrong.

The problem is not that you can't add an approach ability, hell that's probably the easy part, the REAL problem is that a lot of enemies only have the one range, horseback assassins for example, you would have to recode and optionally give them additional sprites for an approach ability to not crash the game

Yeah I was looking at that. But I think it would be easiest not to bother with enemies like that since how is your guy going to catch a dude on a horse anyways.

You can do that? i figured the game would go apeshit if you don't fill in all the blanks

By riding my stand of course! Honestly I am surprised the ride ability wasn't used to move closer or farther from the enemies

Attached: 71842596_p2_master1200.jpg (768x1024, 542K)

I love you user

based chaosanon

>use Carpenters to dismantle The World repeatedly
>take 4 damage from a punch
Beautiful

Y-You’re fast!

Should we make a general in /vg/ so that if there’s no thread up or the jannies sperg out he has somewhere to put up his progress? Maybe just an overall jojo games general to make sure it doesn’t die too quickly?

Attached: BA59E8D5-EC07-415D-B125-5C44C5E3A1A8.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

It feels kind of flavor of the month. Usually fotm generals die fast and everyone stops talking about it.

Add some HFTF discussion and maybe talk about the weekly tournaments. Could be fun If we don‘t drop the ball

Garland has that unique Rock throw move and that has no range make do with that you wannabe Jotaros

Besides the real problem with him is that his accuracy is just awful. Like seriously its pathetic how often he misses. I haven't got Requirem just yet but even after I do I imagine i'm gonna eventually just use the move one time and see it fucking misses and all that fucking SP just goes down the drain. He's also really goddamn slow and gets outsped i've found by regular mobs unless I put his user on Charge but that's another thing

Attached: ajoke.png (500x454, 263K)

Well yeah but I’m saying just as a temporary measure until translator user finishes his holy mission.

How does one play Adam Ant?
I just spam the Ants and the insect cannon. Spamming two moves is getting old.

I‘m sorry your stand got kind of the short stick overall

You were right the game went apeshit, I just edited in a new skill for Red that work's like the move literally Called Star Platinum. The description reads that you use Red Garlands amazing strength to launch yourself at the opponent from afar. I'm going to put my copy of the game into a Zip and host it on something so anyone can have it, it'll contain a save too that has everyone at level 50 and is going into new game plus so people who want to dick around can.

Yeah, very little interactions with the world too.
What are the funniest stands? With the more interactions and shit?

Oh nice, so how did you give a stand a new move?
I kinda wanna try beefing up other stands

Pixies and Miracles apparently have alot of events.

Repostan the color version.

files.catbox.moe/2zk43o.7z

Unlike the reddit one it just copies the assets and is up to date as far as the original TL'er did it so there's no problem with combination attacks. Also make sure to grab the font because it makes that shit look much better

Attached: file.png (646x511, 34K)

By going into rpgmaker 2k editor making a new move then giving it to the character named Ataksuka who is the default Red Garland user's name.

what the fuck? either chaos mode doesn't add that much or you are rohan fucking kishibe

Attached: 1561273830613.jpg (387x452, 121K)

how do I transfer my save from the black&white version?

to be fair the entire main game has already been translated so it's not hard to cross-reference what already exists. the patch mainly added content and events on top since the translated game was already feature-complete.

Just copy and paste. It's literally no different from the OG. The graphics are just changed.

>Got the Badge of Honor from the Rolling Stones Maze
Haha! Eat shit you stupid maze!

Attached: 'Yo, idiot, check this out'.png (111x119, 2K)

Now fight kars

I got Joy Killer when I started yesteday. Is he any good? His speed is great but his power is pretty meh.

Those enemies are retarded
>Kicks sand in your face
>LOL YOU'RE DIZZY AND CAN'T DO SHIT
Only in an RPGMaker game would shit that stupid exist

About to go into my 4th playthrough. Already used Howlin Wolf, Red Garland and Carpenters. What stand would be fun to try next?

Another user said it was just the usual folder transfer affair. Drag and drop to the preferred game’s save folder. Some older RPG maker games need you to make a save first before the necessary folder is created though.

The game is going to edge you for 5 hours before you can cum

What are you referring to with chaos?

What other jojo games are there on PC?

Miracles, Caravan, Specials

Jojoban if you like fightan gaems

Technically I'm on my first playthrough, so if I step up to Kars i'm gonna get fucking squashed. Still, I got 6 badges so far, things are looking good.

Pharoh Sanders

fight the boss rush with joseph, he basically stomps every boss, especially when you get true s.y. overdrive and absolutely beat the shit out of the empress

Recent update added a tremendous amount of new content and a kind user is translating it for us.

Got 4 loops in the quiz. It's time.

Attached: the boys.png (640x480, 29K)

Fellow Joykiller user here, you won't be able to anything to M and L range enemies until level 20, so stick with a teammate that can cover your range. When you fight bosses spam Whole-Body Strike (learned at lvl 20) or go for OHKOs, they are your best options, even if the enemy is at L range.

>Get to Moon
>I rush him while he’s mocking Jotaro before the Barnacle attack and he gets ORA’d by Red Garland and then ORA’d by Jotaro
>mfw

God damn I love this game.

Attached: E3B3F366-327B-40F3-A885-798E48E8C5AC.jpg (800x800, 129K)

Fight him now unless you want to do the whole maze again user

Where are the save files located in the games?

>Parts 1,2,3,4 and somewhat 6 are all well represented in this game

>But 5 gets the shaft and only really gets Diavolo popping up as a cameo

wtf bros?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 14 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.46_[2019.01.1 (1280x720, 423K)

Actually, you can see the whole gang in Hong Kong when you first meet Polnareff.

inside the main game folder where the exe is

pay attention to the patrons next time you go to the chinese restaurant for the polnareff fight

Well it turns out i'm too retarded to do that sadly

Does it add a whole new evil route or something?

Is it the one running it through Google Translate and deciphering the result?
It's way better than nothing, beggars can't be choosers, etc., but I'm a bit worried about the quality of the translation.

No but lots of little events here and there. For example Yellow Temperance can take your form or you can be a Jotaro fangirl

But there already was 2 evil routes. How much more evil could they get?

We could still rape Holly and have her kill the Joestars.

What does speedy dissemble even do? It just seems like a worse dissemble.

Attached: 1562544830984.jpg (800x565, 108K)

It dissembles very speedy-like.

Since the evil endings only come into play in Cairo, how the hell are you gonna get to Japan to rape Holly?

Here's the whole gang user, also i'm pretty sure giorno is next on the line for playable jojos, look forward to religious overtones with giorno vs dio

Attached: 3243546542.png (367x180, 8K)

>giorno is next on the line for playable jojos
Clayman's adding other routes?

Ah, thanks must have gone past me, Yeah I know I'm dissembling at higher speeds but what does it do? It doesnt give any description, just a copy paste from dissemble void the KO.

user josuke has been playable for a while now

>Got the can't handle gore, can't swim, afraid of heights, and weak constitution trait, as well as the japanese clothes
>Hit every event that conflict with any of the traits
>Actually receive a debuff in a fight because I had one of those traits
This is great. I'm playing as the wimpy straight man to the part 3 crew, reacting as a regular person would, while wearing a ninja outfit

That's why I asked if she's making a route to play as other characters, I though she was mostly done with the game.

From the stuff he’s posted so far I think it’s in at least competent hands. Worst case scenario someone can swoop in with a rewrite later since the hard/tedious parts will have been covered.

In the next translated release, Pesci gets screentime

What the fuck is the "spirit" stat?

I'm pretty sure that's the plan, it would be a waste to have giorno's and jolyne's sprites otherwise
Honestly user, from what i saw on the wiki disassembly is actually better since it has a 1hko opportunity and costs less

How do you check traits anyway?

Does this version fix the Darby f mega race?

"Intelligence"

so, "skill" damage?

>Get fucking wrecked by Hol Horse at that time in Cairo where he's with Boingo because he's standing at M Range and Red Garland gave him Berserk

God why is this stand so bad

Attached: internally dead smug.png (700x700, 163K)

Rad, I'll have faith in chaos user.

Basically, yeah.

Cardigan CHADS, where you at

Attached: IMG_1325.jpg (678x678, 63K)

One of them is currently under my desk.

so we have a few people working on a translation of the latest patch don't we?
do they have some form of relaying progress or something? otherwise when these threads stop showing up we'll have nothing

Rad, I'll have faith in chaos user.
Looking forward to saving my family with Granduncle Joseph.

as a cardigans user I rate this post as accurate

How are YOU so bad
Garland lowkey the best stand

I got Sonic Youth stand. Do I just buff up my teammates and have them wash people? Also, does he get any good interactions?

This game hooked me into JoJo's, currently watching Part 2 and even if I know some of the plot points of Part 3 I'm pretty excited. God bless this bizarre game/series.

Kinda, but the moves you learn can absolutely fuck enemies over. He's a good stand, and has maybe 3 interactions.

Why would anybody ever sleep at the hotel and skip a day?

about to go to work

besides all the memes and the annoying fanbase, I do think that jojo is truly good, yeah. Enjoy, user.

To access stores and events only available on later days.

To learn moves from teammates

Right here buddy. Cardigans is exact same Stand in terms of ability that I made for my first JoJo tabletop game so it instantly clicked with me.

wait what?
What kind of moves can you learn?

Joseph gave me a First Aid Kit once, that was nice. Plus you miss out on the little conversations that can happen.

If you have Specials you have a small chance of learning secret skills. I think you also have a chance of learning secret skills from other characters you’ve befriended like Joseph teaching you how to use Hamaon, but I’m not personally far enough to vouch for that.

Does The Joykiller have any interactions? I'm currently at Calcutta and couldn't make shit

>What kind of moves can you learn?

Depends on your stand and with whom you sleep with.

Is 3 a regular amount or small amount?

There is one antagonist that calls it out and it can be used to cheat in another.
Not a lot but that stand hits hard.

In sonic youth, specials, pharoah sanders, ocean blue, sonic youth, caravan and napalm death's cases some pretty good shit, in anyone else you get fuck all or very subpar moves

Only some stands can learn from this, but those that can are Sonic Youth, Quicksilver, Specials, Napalm Death, Ocean Blue, Phahroah Sanders, Caravan, and Howlin Wolf.
At least for now.

It depends,but it is more than some stands.

man don't even get me started. When you're sub level 50 he is nothing but a carry for the rest of the Crusaders. Fucker is so bad early game that it looks like the dev just tried to fix him by giving him these nonsensical moves that are his name with numbers next to them. And they're STILL buffing him even with the inarguably best last move in the game.

Joykiller gets Rock Throw too

I'm pretty sure all stands can aside from mr big and napalm death

I'm talking about the move called Crusher Volley not Rock Throw. Which is why I said
>Unique rock throw move

napalm death has stone toss and so does mr big.

Redpill me on specials. It looks like the stand with the most personality but how does it stack up in actual combat?

>at the mariah fight
>playing on my phone
>press shift key to...

oh no. oh no. oh no no no no no. FUUUUCK
What do I do?

You can do it without shift

Hope your Joseph is strong enough to take out Mariah solo.

Just run all the way through with Joseph and it will swap to Abdul

just get near her as joseph and kill her

Port your save onto your computer to do it and back. Thats what ive been doing for stuff

A bit on and off. The learn-able moves they have are good, but the amount of save scumming is horrible. If you don't have some of them though, you're gonna fall off near the end.

You just run her to the meeting spot and it'll automatically switch to Abdul.

Attached: up until you see a big wall with a gate on the left usually there are lots of trucks around.png (627x466, 25K)

When you get to Cairo where's the best place to grind?
Actually even what's the best place to grind in the game?

Did you find dio's mansion?

Yeah. I'm actually at the part right before you enter it

cairo
ripple warriors give the most exp out of single enemies, and you can fight a boss rush of all the tarot stands, but they only appear ater you opt out of going into dio's mansion

Where do those pop up

North of the inn there's this really fucking fast enemy, that's the most exp you can get out of any common enemy, south of the inn and i do mean south there's this hooded figure with a skull for a face, that's the boss rush if you feel brave enough to try it

WHAT the FUCK is Wildhearts? It’s art is incomprehensible, like 2 sprites awkwardly layered over one another

It's a beast man. I think it's a catlike fusion, but it could be doglike, I dunno.

Does anyone have a full list of statuses that are in the game? The wiki only has the more generic ones

Attached: crap.png (360x260, 15K)

A werewolf kind of

Attached: wh.png (139x147, 3K)

Wiki says that I can unlock abilities for my Pharoah Sanders by staying in a hotel with Joseph. Should I just reload my save and stay at a hotel until it triggers? Are there friendship or level requirements for it? I tried a few times and I haven't gotten it

Not for pharoah sanders at least, do save scum it tho, the rng of it is really unnecessary

Really awkward anatomy there, and not in a cool abstract way either

Learning skills from your party members is a really low chance so just savescum if you want it. The Pharaoh Sanders skills aren't great, but it's mostly because your other skills are already "Do damage to thing" or "Do damage to all thing". Then again if it had a skill dedicated to inflicting Surge it'd be really strong.

I see this
japan sees vulpes from new vegas

Attached: thriller.jpg (500x411, 33K)

So is the only way to beat the ultra special super boss Wildhearts or Specials' DOTs or will they not even do more than it heals per turn because it only has 99999 HP due to editor fuckery

Phalanx is a better version of welcome so it's worth it for the surround and the thunder whip is good against enemies that are weak to bound

Red Garland is the answer to secret bosses. His ultimate move can inflict ALL status effects, including Eagle and Specials.

>fight creator
>stop time
>nuke repeatedly

Funny that you mention the creator and stopping time. Version 2+ adds a check to keep you from doing that.

Really? doesn't he break out of it after 5 turns anyways?

doing good work man

Attached: 1522445858331.png (271x272, 146K)

Wait, is it possible to open an already made game in RPG maker?

no. Afaik the only boss immune to time stop spam is Dio and Clayman

With RPG Maker, you can either publish a title as everything packed in on itself so that it's not editable, or you can release it as a project file that anyone can modify. There's probably ways to crack open projects irregardless of whether they're packed closed or not, but in any case, 7SU isn't packed, so yeah, you can open it up in RM2k

Yeah, really. It only triggers if you're on the third playthrough and up. Turns out it's random though, so you might still be able to do it.
yes
Timestop wears off after 5 turns.

Attached: timestop.png (994x610, 56K)

does deep purple ever get a single long ranged move

>Very clever! Stopping time... Now that's something!
Honestly, I was kind of ashamed that I didn't recognize the sprite until they said it was ripped from FFL. That's a good game.

Attached: FFL_Saw_Bug.png (320x288, 1K)

A lot of sprites in this game are from SaGa. The two original characters from the sub route are too.

Actually a weird mistake in the translation or something but Mr. Big does have a multihit on Open Fire even though it doesn't say so.

I got Adam ant via the quiz, I was worried dot shit would be useless but its surprisingly good

Does the 7SU2 demo have the full testing stuff out? Not looking to play until it's finished, but I'd like to see what Stand I get if possible.

Apparently it's kind of random.

Is Adam and the Ants super strong or does Caravan suck ass? I played this last year and remember breezing through everything. I'm replaying for the non-manga route and getting my shit pushed in with Caravan.

Are you using your nip skills to translate the events or are you using a machine translaton?

>Noticed I get free healing on the Ghost Ship
>Grind everyone to level 20 and my own character is level 28

Have I gone too far?

Attached: 48E18215-B5ED-436A-B4A3-02CFC92F598E.gif (390x260, 1.95M)

If it's the guy who posts regularly about it, he google translates and fills in the blanks so it doesn't sound retarded.

Pretty sure he’s doing MTL followed by personal cleanup so it’s not just engrish and makes sense in context.

yeah

For sure. You're wasting your time. You don't even really need to fight anyone at all until Aswul and by then you can get much better EXP

what these anons said
I try to keep it consistent with the current english translation and if what google gives me doesn't make sense, I keep trying other avenues until it does.

Adam and the Ants is kinda shit and boring.
Caravan is OP

>short range stands

Attached: Laughing Evans comp.webm (912x656, 891K)

how do I gain more FP with iggy?
the little shit just auto-attacks, and my stand isn't good alone, so I let him on the side

Bogpill me on Carpenters.

Iggy sucks. I wouldn't waste your time on him

Certain events around areas and random battles have a chance to give you fp.

Iggy has a random chance of getting +1 fp whenever you fight a battle with him in your party. Not sure about exact odds.

He's the only one who can (rarely) gain FP just from killing enemies, but really the make or break is whether you get the +3 from telling Polnareff you like him when he shows up. He has map events too, just talk to everyone, even the food stand guys.

This might be retarded but how do I navigate the fucking menus? It seems like alt is confirm (which doesn't line up with speedwagon's list of keys) and 0 is cancel and no other keys do ANYTHING except F4 and F5. I can't even choose a difficulty to start the game because I can't go down in the menu. Also does this game have controller support?

Attached: 1540784160065.jpg (203x250, 6K)

Just grind with Iggy.
His endings is kinda cute. It's also ironic if you have Howlin Wolf

It's just arrow keys and Z/X/Shift dude. It probably doesn't have pad support since it's a dumb RPGmaker game.

what the hell?
i'm pretty sure it has controller support, it works with mine, but none of my controller's buttons work as a shift key, so i have to reach over to press it

arrow keys, Z, X, and Shift

If you aren't getting inputs try unplugging any controls or other peripherals.

>save before The Sun fight
>I haven't leveled up Kak pretty much at all
>escape isn't working
how fucked am I

Attached: 441EA3D383846BA5EDCD6710B650ECD7704E6077[1].jpg (640x360, 55K)

keep spamming escape until it works

>long ass cutscene before an RPG attempt
Guess it's my own fault for not grinding every single character individually but this is gay as fuck

I used every item I had and repeated it at least 20 times

>Vanilla Ice created a supernova!
>Hanoi Rocks used Iai Slash!
>King Joey created a nuclear explosion!
>Creator conjured a strange mist!
>"Yo, idiot! Check this out!"
>"I've memorised your moves!"
>"Look above! A power line!"
>Dio: "Playtime is over!" "I'll end this right here!"

Attached: 1498267342083s.jpg (105x125, 2K)

feeling frustrated?

Attached: hop in dude.png (720x892, 905K)

>"I've memorized your moves!"
Okay but for real fuck Anubis.

>on joseph route
>dio knocks out everyone except Caesar
>he kills dio inside time stop with ripple burn on dio's own turn
holy shit lmao

It looks like clayman stopped adding the narcolepsy chance to most enemies.
Maybe she got tired of adding it?

Huh, then are you gonna add it to the rest of them or leave it as is? Does it have a chance to happen when you're in a fight with a boss character like Dio?

Also was that a fucking pun?

Unintentional, I promise.
If I were to add extra shit, it would be after I was done with this.

>follow the autism guide on getting the most base stat boosts on the stand quiz
>somehow manage to not to fuck it up at the very end and get the wrong stand
I deserved that one.

Attached: 1470116579605.jpg (512x447, 39K)

>want to use another stand besides specials
>either like the other stand but not the mc personality or vice versa

Fucking hell, whats your favorite personality for the MC?

Attached: 1562701520423.jpg (750x732, 127K)

minmaxing is for dummies

Mr. BIG's user is extremely carefree and it's pretty hilarious at times.

>they're in range, go King Crimson

Attached: 1528828143437.png (203x178, 92K)

Joykiller guy is super fun, Pixies' is a boring coward though

Understood, thank you once again Chaosman. Still the idea of the protag falling asleep during one of the villains monologues like Vins is just funny to me.

Cardigans user is pretty alright, the straight man of the group while also being a bit of a coward. The kind of character who sacrifices himself for everyone's sake.

You can fall asleep for most of Vins's fights. Some bosses or minibosses can get extra dialogue, like Utah and the producer guy from the sub route. Not Vins though.

seconding joykiller, he's a pretty cool guy

I like Sanders the most out of my playthroughs so far because they're kind of arrogant in their self-confidence.

I hadn't realized this before, but the requiem arrow item actually teaches Polnareff the skill to turn silver chariot into chariot requiem
So it has a lot more use than I thought it did. Costs 99SP though, which is pretty steep for Polnareff.

you learns moves and gain FPs with you choosen partner and get a nice dialogue.

Oh jesus, polnareff did need some more moves but this is a little ridiculous

*unzips pants*

Attached: whips out dick.png (800x362, 124K)

Wait the MC dialogue changes depending of your stand?

It does indeed.

This game is unironically deep as fuck.

You are trying to save all the crusaders right user?

Attached: 1562536104636.jpg (296x380, 33K)

You don't get a LOT of dialogue, but what's there does change. Pay attention to what you say after stuff like agreeing to go on the journey to Egypt or when Jotaro asks you why you jumped on to help fight Rubber Soul.

I'm only on my second playthough, I can't do that yet.

>Only read up to strength boat in the manga
>Just finished that and now I’m in completely blind territory
Should I read the rest of the manga or should I push ahead and just enjoy the wild ride I’ll almost certainly have?

Also
>Find the second enemy stand user on the shit
>Happen to have Kakyoin with me
>He uses Hierophant Barrier to knock out all of the hornets in one shot and I pummel the user into paste with Red Garland
>Then after we beat Strength Kakyoin is heavily implied to have killed the shit out of Forever with a point blank emerald splash
Stone cold. That was better than the manga version.

Attached: E94FAFD9-3095-4DFB-B2E4-BECE0F75E315.jpg (600x600, 37K)

You'll miss out on stuff if you don't read the manga.

How much of the music in this game is original?

When played straight this game is very accurate to the manga so I wouldn't worry about not reading it. At worst you'll probably just get tripped up and not really know what to do when Alessi shows up.

Are Jotaro and Avdol the strongest party memebers?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=paN25L5CsGQ
>post yfw

Attached: 1503450666992.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

They're all very good in their own rights.
except Polnareff

Dunno but Kakyoin hits like a fucking truck I found avdol a little meh

Attached: 1492029754355.jpg (965x720, 382K)

Joey & Vins were pretty easy for me; Anubis though, that fucking cunt, it took most of my everything and jotaro's to take first phase polnareff and i didn't even try to fight second phase legit, just went for brainstorm, next playtrough gonna fuck that cunt in his ass

Someone make a route map

I shouldn't even bother with the Kars fight on my first playthrough right? Or the maze? I don't really need that badge of honor anyway.

>wiki says you can fight d'arby if you lose the videogame
>the story simply skipped like in the manga, with Joseph's trick
What? how did I miss that?

youtu.be/fk9vyp_YijQ

Attached: 1562243018833.jpg (1024x548, 73K)

>user's stand bit the enemy
>"i'll have you howlin' in pain"

Attached: aAPIAuI.jpg (531x555, 33K)

yeah i replied to a random post, if you mess with me you're barking up the wrong tree nigger

It wasn't put in the english version, I think. There's a battle that's just you vs. Atum that I had to paste over.

nigga what the fuck u even mean

I've got a bone to pick with you

So we will get them when user is finished with the latest update then?

Looks like it.

>Polnareff's Zantetsuken didn't even break 200 (I think) against Vanilla Ice at S Range
He really does sort of get the short end of the stick

You got a bone to gaggle on thats what u got king

>That feel when you beat the game and realize you can't do NG+ because of the total Friend Point shit cucking you

f-fuck
what's a good save editor that can take care of that for me

Zantetsuken is weird, sometimes the thing hits for 300 and others for 150 on the same enemy, i still like it better than shiskebab because it's slightly more economic

When the game says the "cancel" button is for pausing, what the hell is the cancel button? Backspace?

you can just fight dio again after you have an orgy in the inn in the remaining days.

X and C

My last save is literally before he ROADO ROLLAS Jotaro. I can't go back to that point

F

What does the spirit stat do?

rip user
He didn't knew what save rotating was

"intelligence"

Some skills damage scales off spirit instead of attack.

new oc

Attached: mcnuke.png (532x467, 13K)

I'll be fine if you niggas just tell me how to edit my save so it can be above or equal to the 30 it needs to be at.
A warning would've been nice anyways from the game dev concerning this anyway.

Are there any SoundFonts that are good for this? Or do I just use the GM Stereo set that the FAQ recommends?

Try easy rpg editor, i barely managed to figure out how to make it look at the game stats but maybe you'll be luckier

give Fatboy a shot i guess, people keep bringing it up

>bringing Polnareff to the fortune teller
this is exactly what I expected but I still cracked up

Attached: You+have+to+be+atleast+this+ammount+of+turtle+to+_57a500fb4039c6e2cd09d8aea8f6235f[1].jpg (254x289, 24K)

I use virtualmidisynth with a touhou soundfont combined with a roland sc-88 soundfont, I also use it for doom and it seems to be way better than default gm.

>be short girl with weak constitution and fear of heights and water
>cardigans as a stand
>constantly carried (sometimes literally) and cared for by joseph and the boys
>get +FP with Jotaro at every point possible in the game
>spend game roleplaying as jotaro's future wife
so this is how the "want to be the little girl" fags feel like
it's an abstract kind of feel

Also can someone explain how to use vitrualmidisynth? Got it downloaded and added a soundfont and I'm not sure what to do from here. Game hasn't changed.

if you use windows 10 you have to download the other thing from their website or it won't replace the windows midi device, midi mapper i think its called. just download that and it will get you to restart and it should work fine after that.

activate virtualmidisynth, add the soundfont to its list and save.

Did I miss something? Why has 7th Stand User made a come back?

Attached: 1474246056180.gif (300x330, 610K)

post more cute and funny stand user

Colourized version came out
an user is translating the Chaos Mode
People like Jojo

New content, it's also currently being translated.

New version translation coming this millenium.

>>spend game roleplaying as jotaro's future wife
I'm so sorry about your future divorce.

Finish part 3 and 6 and to a lesser extent 5 and 7
Alot of untranslated content woolie started playing it months ago and the japanese housewife named clayman started updating the game again

>jotaro trains to increase how long he can be in the stopped time so that you would shut the hell up for a few seconds

If you just wait, you can be a REAL annoying Jotaro fangirl!

Attached: fangirl.png (985x607, 41K)

How do I get into the Cinderella Salon at the beginning?

check the lockers for a ticket

I wonder if she's cute

I'm ready to get cucked by dolphins

Thanks

Oh boy, I can't wait.

I finished the game, but there never was an oingo/boingo battle.
What's up with that?

You have to go with kakyoin to the hospital.

you gotta stay with kakyoin when he gets his eyes slashed

>go Joseph's route
>suddenly Caesar, Dire, Stroheim and Speedwagon appear
>start the battle and even HOL HORSE FUCKING STARTS HELPING
>beat the everloving shit out of dio in like 3 turns
>mfw
This game just blew my fucking mind.

Attached: ww.png (640x162, 6K)

>doing replay of the game with Napalm Death
>at the part with the terrorists after getting shot by entire horse
>note that I went by here easily with Sonic Youth by spamming Tornadoes
>the tanks and helicopters are far from Napalm Death and it does shit damage each time it hits
>get beaten up later, can barely grind and my teammates keep dying, denying them experience
Fuck this shit man

Attached: 1486576049157.png (858x725, 316K)

I have to beat several other routes, but I recommend Kakyoin's for peak feels and poetic justice of kicking the shit out of DIO with Emerald Splashes.

That's the one I wanted to go for, but by the time I got to Cairo I had just realized that his FP was too low for me to go for it. Next time I will protect his smile.

If you're still here, user, you're the best.

Attached: 1b6b9752e4cbf9b996d0d02aaf3ab6381226634717_full.jpg (640x394, 70K)

How do I change the resolution?

So I am probably retarded but I can't figure out a way fo change equipment or uniforms. It just gives me a negative sound when I select them. Is it a glitch or do I need to change something?

Doing a playthrough with Caravan.
I'm reading his wiki, and I don't get where the skill "caravan act 1" is, or what it does

Mr. Steel will aid you.

Any hopes for the part 4 game?

My real hope is that they see how shit their battle system looks and go back to first person
My dream hope is that they tone the OC shit down and actually finish the game

You're actively using act 1 Caravan when you have him make stuff for you to use.

it's kind of funny thinking how the wine heal the whole party, I always endup thinking my OC is shaking the wine then opening it as if it was a cider and drench the whole party.

My gripe with them is that they are making OC for the sake of OC and thus contribute nothing, at least that's how I see it from what they share. The other thing that makes me afraid is that they genuinely don't know how to make first person battles, as in don't know how to program them, only knowing Final Fantasy type of bullshit and completely forgetting they are making a homage. OC in 7SU is limited to enemies justifying the plot and OC to make it an RPG (bunch of Swarm stands for overworld enemies). From what I've seen they already have one or two characters which bring nothing (I really hope I'm wrong). Also the fact that they are bunch of idea guys and not programmers doesn't help. Ironically everything besides the game is great, from Stands to music they made (each MC Stand has a theme song).

Just download RPG Maker 2000 and set your start location in the dev room with an event that gives you Badges

I read somewhere that you can make stat-raising medecine with fake medecine. Is is true? and how?

is there any benefit to getting the demerit statuses? It seems like it only fucks you in the ass

My favorite is the short autistic miracles user that develops a deep friendship with Kakyoin because of their autism

f4 takes it out of full screen f5 toggles between 640x480 and 320x240

Caravan is hilarious. You make the rest of the team pay for the shit you make. Like Polnareff ask for some mouthwash and you make him buy it from you for 100g. It's great.

I have enough badges tho
It's the Friendship Point shit that's the problem

Yeah but you're thinking of Carpenters who does that. They learn how to do things like that at level 14.

>total friend points
How? I got more than 60 of them without even trying that much

>open RPG Maker 2000
>go to road roller
scene
>insert an extra even literally anywhere that will give you the FP you need

It's bugged. If you skip the cutscene and then lose the race, you'll go straight to the fight.

You should really stack on them, they are the best party heal if you don't have a healing stand

You got an idea where I can download 2000? I can't find that shit anywhere.

Not even too sure myself. It kinda felt like I should of had enough in between Joseph and Jotaro.

That has another answer: either with EasyRPG debug or just by hitting like one of the F keys (F9? don't remember) you can open up debug menus for variables and switches. Find the FP variables and bolster them.

>The other thing that makes me afraid is that they genuinely don't know how to make first person battles, as in don't know how to program them

RPG Maker MV lets you make both first person and side battles as part of the default editor. It's not a case of them not knowing how to, it's simply that they don't want to.

Here's the save editor;

mediafire.com/file/dppcpaecg2swmhv/rpg2ksav_en.rar

Started playing this from a friend recommending it, got the ants to start and I'm having a blast.

buy it on steam, like the law abding citizen you are
mediafire.com/file/hiefqi4ieatfe1u/RPG MAKER 2000.zip
compatibility mode

That doesn't pick up LSD files. But that SearchVar thing is useful.
EasyRPG only lets me see the Stats of characters. When I go to another tab like Enemies or Items it just shows up Blank
I'll give it a shot

Just to confirm, there's no reason to grind out right side ronkan shit, right?

I think that's just the RTP not the editor mayne.

It is the editor, you need to install it, and then go to "open project" and then go look for the game

>incompatible with saves from the somewhat updated translation version.
AAAAAAAGH

Attached: 4102272_3.jpg (630x630, 51K)

It's a little finicky with the folder directions, you need to leave it at what's before the game's folder

so how do you get the requiem arrow

You wait for user to finish the translation.

Hey look at that, i guess these ones are for the enemies but i do wonder if these ones could actually work

Attached: 25273421.png (810x580, 28K)

Enemies change distance by "transforming" themselves

oh so this is how I didn't have enough points
FUCK

Attached: file.png (457x393, 24K)

I got Deep Purple on the personality test, but I kinda wanna go with Pixies for fetish reason, should I keep DP for a honest run or just switch? Also, how long is this game?

So does that mean clayman did intend to give the player the ability to get closer?

No, because they transform into seperate enemies, and not every enemy has every range

Just finish your first run with DP then switch, always stick with your first stand.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dXjNbru2sI

Attached: 1442170499197.png (219x301, 53K)

Currently stuck fighting DIO with kakyoin and jotaro, how the FUCK am I supposed to win this fight with Mr. Big. Pls help

Attached: 1526682811453.jpg (768x960, 383K)

Yeah, guess I'm gonna do that, even though Pixies' powers give me boners when I think about them

Deep Purple Chads WW@?

Attached: hey anon.png (530x354, 146K)

>spending a full day so you can end a drought by creating rainclouds
clearly deep purple is the best stand

roleplaying

How much EXP does the boss rush give? I'm already level 50 but all my party is level 40. Would it be a better way to grind than farming Ripple Warriors? Also I have 3 Gale Ripple books, who should learn it?

Attached: king of beggars.png (638x481, 10K)

Mr. Big is nuts, just spam despair shot for decent damage and tons of status and let the other lads do the damage

...well shit, I tried the despair shot a couple times and just kinda assumed he was immune to the statuses after nothing stuck. I guess I just had some bad rolls, thanks user.

Buffs, status effects, items if available. Let Jotaro and Kakyoin do the damage while you spam healing items. Unless you're severely underleveled that DIO oneshots characters you should be fine.

Deepends on your stand, Tower of Gray is pretty much impossible if no one has any good S range moves, and moves at any other range always do 1 damage

Hope you like barrels

Counting it all up, I think there's about 75,500 ex to be gained from the boss rush. Give or take.

Use one of the books on yourself and sell the other two, or just one if you want to start with it on a NG+ run. You can buy other Ripple books in the developer room but they cost a lot, which is why you sell the Gale ones for a shitload.

The boss rush is way better than enemy grinding, you can also get some good item drops from it.

So from this I know just exactly what Var I have to edit in order to not get the bad end but how do I actually realize it? I tried editing Jotaro's Points turning into 16 during the Bridge battle and went through that scene again but it didn't seem to change the ending. How do I make this work?

Attached: file.png (1425x812, 87K)

>tfw all this RPG Maker talk is making me want to create a JoJo game there
Be honest, ignoring the arts, sprites and songs, how far can one make with only basic programing knowledge?

Just mod 7SU instead of coming up with a whole new game.

Change the total fp to over 30. Not a specific characters.

It's probably determined before that scene, just add an event that teleports you to the dev room, maybe after the credits

Just started yesterday and I'm at the port town, savescumming for phalanx and whip but other than secret skills I'm going in completely blind. I want to replace the player character theme song but I don't know which file is the right one. Can anyone help me out?

What's the fetish, user

I should be keeping my stand in new game + right?

It's theplayer.mid huh?

Bunny Suit

Nigga what, I'm on my first playthrough and my total FP is already over 100.

Depends on what you're trying to do. RPG Maker is braindead easy to use, the real difficulty is mastering it worth a damn to make something interesting.

I mean sure but how do you do that? Where is even the credits for starters? I don't see it in the map files

That might be wise, but so would branching out and playing around with other stands. If you're worrying about grinding then the most right vending machine has some buyable exp to get you on your way in the developers room.

You can control lolis with it bro

Which one is the best. Could I modify one RPG Maker XP using a MV or Vx Ace version?

So has anyone fought True Clayman? How hard is she?

Attached: 7th stand user short.jpg (828x828, 201K)

Wait Gale Ripple is a short range move? I'm Deep Purple, and I'm already covered on those. Would it be good to give them to Kakyoin, Abdul and Joseph?

The only people who can learn ripple moves are (you), Joseph, and Jotaro

it's long range iirc

No, each version is inclusive to itself, even 2000/2003 despite their shared assets. "Best" is a preference problem, as each of them have limitations, weird choices and stupid problems. XP onwards do allow for custom scripts, and VXA and MV have the most extensive scenes in that regard, but once you fall down the script rabbit hole you'll probably never come back up.

Oh, I was wondering if there were any prereqs. If I learn it now I get to keep it in NG+, right?

Attached: 1562290976108.gif (303x457, 2.36M)

Only if you keep your same Stand, too.

I'm planning on doing that because I really like Deep Purple and from an autistic RP standpoint, I don't see how my characters stand would change.

Does anyone else have a problem with the Caravan item events not happening while you sleep?

only if its the same stand, better remember the answers for the stand of your choice

Does resting at an Inn guarantee FP with your party member, or is it rng too?

Attached: 1562686818382.jpg (500x500, 21K)

As far as i know no one has actually beaten her

Post your favorite song from the OST
youtube.com/watch?v=M_AQ5tGEHNA&list=PL9Gd6h_YwPbPt0_IzsuCJM0oTqlFBtEtr&index=7

Attached: 1559814958228.gif (400x300, 974K)

I actually don't remember if he's immune to all of them but I don't think he is, worst case load a previous save if you've got one and grind up who you're fighting with or get them some ripple techniques

is there a way to rebind the keys to WASD?

>it's simply that they don't want to.

Another sign of them being retards I guess, the 1st person view made the original game far more enjoyable than it would had been if it used the side view.

Man not only you can add new moves to a stand, you could outright make a completely new one, save for maybe the sprite

>The first 15 seconds that sound like a WWE intro
This playing when Dire shows up is maximum hype
youtube.com/watch?v=nUzhAFOhxz4

Attached: 1561507516642.jpg (400x400, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BOqcVs4gyaM&feature=youtu.be
This or Last, but it depends on my mood.
Honorable mention to Crazydance.

I think that it should support numpad movement by default.

>pharaoh sanders
this feels way too accurate to my experience

Kinda reminds me of how a lot of people complained about SMT IV changing to a 1st person perspective during battles, that was like back in 2012 or something and they were saying that 1st person is outdated and unacceptable in current year. Maybe it's the same logic of having an autistic need to see your sprite during battles.

Probably the same people that can't play fallout/elderscrolls games without a 3rd person mod, they are actively trying to avoid immersion is my guess

Where do I put the font files?

install them

Just doubleclick them to install them.

You open the files and install them

thanks

Does anyone know if stats can be raised/have an effect when raised over 999? Does it just stop displaying or is that a hard cap?

put them in your computer's font section not any game folder

nobody here knows we just wanna play punch ghost simulator

>Big budget Jojo RPG never ever
>Big budget Gundam Gihren's Greed never ever

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

I'd just settle for an English Gihren's Greed

7th stand users has a big budget of soul

ARAKI
HIRE
THIS
WOMAN

is there any other fan project or game in general with this much love poured into it?

Shut up and jam gaiden is the only other one that comes to mind

idk about original works but most fan projects that are made with passion/love get shut down for looking better than the real series.

I've lost track of how many games ended up like that.

>he didn't save kakyoin

Attached: madworld.png (192x192, 2K)

Saving Avdul > saving rero rero MILF fetishist

>JJBA game made by a bored Japanese housewife to kill time in RPG Maker was better than Eyes of Heaven, which had a full team devoted to it

Anyone else still pissed about that game?

Era touhou or smt

I still want Jonathan to be the reason why Over Heaven DIO loses, due to the key factor that DIO has Jonathan's body. A sacrifice ending, just like Part 1 all over again.

So for when chaos mode gets completely translated, if I completed 5 playthroughs but don't have maxed money, could I just go to the debug room and max it out, and then get an ending to get to the developers room?

It's a fucking flavor of the month, fuck this retarded trend of people moving threads to /vg/ so they DIE and no new blood come in who are interested. And fuck the retarded niggers who can't accept a game will run its course.

What gets to me is that not only is Phantom Blood the last portion of the story, thus having the least relevance, despite the fact Jonathan was the only one who ever genuinely know Dio and a personal relationship. It doesn't help that wasn't even how D4C works: at most HA DIO's gauntlets alone should've been destroyed.

I would've loved it if Jonathan had embraced DIO, destroying him from the head down, then allowing Jotaro to beat him. I love Jotaro, but honestly, it feels like they forgot Jotaro only ever actually met DIO once, and that was just to kill him. On that note,

>You can recruit Jonathan for the final battle in the Everyone Lives endings and he and DIO have more interaction in an extremely easy-to-miss bonus scene in the Everyone Lives endings than they did in EOH

god I want to fuck Vins I hope we can fuck her in Chaos mode

Attached: vins is cute.png (650x513, 25K)

nah, no need for a general yet, but i'll keep an eye out for one if we start getting banned on Yea Forums for discussing this game over and over

based desu

Attached: 19975763_p1.jpg (384x480, 65K)

>fucking a undead old hag

user please.

I mean a lot of people wanted to fuck/get fucked by Dio, so maybe it's being a vampire that does it for em.

everybody loves a villain
I guess.

Learn what a flavor of the month is before you post again retard
Also something can only be a flavor of the month once

Tell that to epic mafia, that comes back at least once a year.

Didn't diego get his whole body destroyed by touching diego's head

It was just his head that blew up. The way D4C works is that if two objects make contact, they explode: but it was just AU Diego's head that exploded, but that was enough since it was, well, his fucking head.

By SBR's logic, only HA DIO's wristguards should've blown up when he punched Part 3 DIO's gantlets. Maybe you could stretch it a bit to say by association it blew up his fists too, but the whole thing just kinda screams of an excuse to let Jotaro be the one to beat DIO again.

>the lastest version adds combo attacks for caesar and joseph for joseph's dio fight
really neat
a pain in the ass
but neat

Fucking nice, touches like this are what makes this game so special, too bad for translation user though.

So I was looking into RPGM2K for a way to make the Time erasure and Time stop abilities to work on my character, and guess what? THE TIME STOP 'ABILITY' IS AN EVENT CODED INTO EVERY ENCOUNTER FOR EVERY ENEMY GROUP AND BOSS+DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF SAID BOSS. So say I want to give my autistic self insert the ability to Za Warudo in any battle, I'd have to alter the event code in all enemy battles to allow my character to bypass the TimeStop action lockdown along with Dio and Jotaro. What the ever living FUCK? This is inefficient as shit, and that's not even counting the Diavolo time erase attack, because that's a six page event for one particular fight. Goddamn it CLAYMAAAAAN!

Attached: 4045EF3E520945B18A3DADE287B52C0C.jpg (267x189, 6K)

>old hag
Bruh
That just makes it hotter

let's just say I know your pain

>A large part of 7SU's appeal is its incredibly high self-insert value, from being able to pal around with the Crusaders in various events to saving their asses to the special end route you can take with each one depending on whose FP you got highest to your dialogue changing slightly depending on which Stand you got to writing your own catchphrase, nickname and attack rush name
>7SU2 doesn't even come nearly as close to achieving this and the fights aren't even from a first-person perspective

BRAVO TEAM

Attached: 1562638824660.gif (320x240, 246K)

You'll be admitted into heaven just for having to deal with all that shit, chaos user, you're a goddamn war hero.

>so maybe it's being a vampire that does it for em.
It's Jonathan's body that they want to fuck.

Attached: 1400180397873.jpg (1017x712, 485K)

>not wanting to fuck an eternal vampire
What are you gay?

what
there's a 7su2?

>Wanting to be another time shitter
Just give it a move called Requirem that can't be dodged,overrides any resistance and gives everyone Stop and Bleeding Status and buffs your stats.

Time stop is for shitters my dude

Attached: no.png (500x795, 213K)

Lisa the Pointless

It's under development. Its not made by Clayman, but they did apparently get her personal approval for the project? There hasn't been any updates on it in a few months though.

There was a fiasco with romance about it that they ended up removing, and while some of the Stands look cool and I actually like the little kid character with a Stand it doesn't look too promising.

>There was a fiasco with romance about it that they ended up removing
>fiasco with romance
Huh? Not him but explain further.

>tfw no qt Japanese housewife who makes games for your favorite animes, that are filled with soul

Attached: 1562209153091.jpg (1488x1600, 327K)

If I recall, romance was planned for the game, but you couldn't be gay which limited your action. They ended up just deciding to remove it entirely.

In general though, a big problem with 7SU2 is that they seem to have more people coming up with ideas and flooding the game with those ideas instead of actually making the game.

I managed to get it working and my save is safe. Thanks guys. I would travel to Egypt with you fags to kill an evil vampire any day

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469566805/#q469613669
I been thinking for two days how a 7SU2 version of bleach could work but I don't have any clue how you could pull the self-insert character into the plot without him being a jobber or pulling something out of your ass like Kubo.

just shove it in there and work around it

youtube.com/watch?v=sg42Pny9IpU
>Rubber Soul of all people gets a badass song and a tough boss fight
Why couldn't he be this handsome in canon?

C'mon fucking with time is the best part about JoJo, and the attack you described is basically a buffed Red Garland Requiem, also broken as shit and giorno is a massive faggot. Also, Diavolo in the game has the predict the future ability that never misses, costs 0 sp and lets him dodge with 100% certainty, but my autism couldn't let me use that shit so I changed the name to epitaph.

I would ignore it if I were you, even the two Yea Forums teams can make something that looks better than this, even if the chances of their projects actually being finished are as low as this dev team.

Attached: 1562611255578.png (634x476, 71K)

>abandoning the stylish 1st person battle graphics for this

Sasuga dev team, sasuga.

I was really interested after hearing about it a few days ago but the art was a real turn off.

Hopefully it'll go through a Mother 4 style evolution (but actually get released)

Just what kind of person thinks that that looks better than this?

Attached: zombie bitches just waiting to get hit with harmon.png (640x485, 40K)

Hey chaos user, question, anything interesting happen if your character is a jojo fangirl during the midler fight?

> I don't have any clue how you could pull the self-insert character into the plot
You could just say they're a kid who grew up with Rukia and Renji and also became a Shinigami then Aizen got their hands on them and did his experiment which you survive because of Mayuri(Zanpaktou Personality test) and kicks your ass out of soul society in a special gigai made out of Quincy bodies.

Then que a few years later Ichigos energy triggers your shit and your powers as a Shinigami re-emerge and so do other the potential other aspects as the plot goes on. This way they're just as relevant to the plot as Ichigo is.

Or do like 7th Stand User did and pull some OC strings to make your self insert a chosen one too

If I wasn't about to fall asleep, I'd check for you.
Well, actually, I've seen the normal midler fight, and unless its a map event, it's unchanged. However, Forever/Strength had his own Chaos version for his fight, so midler may as well.

Yeah you could bullshit some stuff with Ywach and the Soul King

Dunno, PC is more of Steele and gang's pawn tasked with torching a notebook than a real chosen one.

has anyone tried the exchange ending as a female stand user? it's in this update mediafire.com/file/o951k2yztqk3jta/The 7th Stand User (2).zip

S-shit...I can't ora ora anymore...

Attached: right in the feelz.png (650x513, 28K)

>(You) froze up in fear
Fuck the french

would you a midler

Attached: Midler_pl.GIF.gif (347x224, 18K)

I’d fuck her till more than just her teeth broke

>DIO's used goods

No thanks.

On the topic of JoJo games, did any of the PS2 games get translated?

>Not wanting to cuck Dio

Also you just reminded me that this game has a stat in it that starts with NTR. I should really put that through google sometime so I can have a good laugh