>Meme writing and dialogue
>Neo-Yea Forums pandering gameplay philosophy
>Xoomer score and soundtrack composition
>No Verticality or flying vehicles
>No proper adaption of the PnP roles/classes
>Removal of features because they blew all their money on a reddit actor
>Constant lying and backtracking by the developers

What Went Wrong?

Attached: E031F8E2-4C72-4391-AACF-F4447C704C9D.jpg (689x653, 15K)

mods he's spamming again

Nope the first thread was deleted for no reason

I’m not breaking the rules if I repost a thread that was unjustly deleted

Nothing went wrong, the game isn’t out yet and you can’t properly perform an autopsy on something you don’t have in your hands yet. Wait for the full release otherwise your critique will be half-asses.

/thread

Protip, if it was deleted, it was for a reason.

Mods please this is getting tiring.

Nope because it’s the kids never stated a reason before deleting it.
I always ip hop anyway since if I were to get banned me preemptively ip hopping means I’m not ban evading since I’d never receive the ban in the first place

Filter it if you don’t like it faggot

Kill yourself if you don't like people bitching about your dumbass, faggot.

>what went wrong

you posting this thread again

>waaaaahhhhhh he’s making fun of my friend simulator developers

Kys redditor

>he does all these threads for free

Openly admitting to ip hopping and evading spam filters is against the rules, so this thread just earnt itself another deletion and you another ban as an ip evading spammer.

Ip hopping isn’t against the rules ban evading is
Since I never received the bans myself I’m not evading anything

>My ip was banned but I hopped it so I didn't get banned.

Man you dumb. Good to know the guy raging autistically about this game for literally a year is an idiot.

I wasn’t banned though at least not to my knowledge since I IP hopped I never saw what happened on that old IP

I’m not responsible for ban evading if I’ve never been told I was banned in the first place dummy

have sex

who fucking cares

Considering the consistent drop-off in quality of the Witcher games, it's pretty clear this is going to be awful. The fact that they've gone full reddit and gotten Keanu in an other shit doesn't help. Having said that, I don't think it will bomb, because Americans are subhuman. I think IGN gave Gothic 1/2 like 4 r 5/10 and these are the same people giving Witcher 3 perfect scores despite being WORSE than the previous two games. It's quite incredible.

Attached: 1561553140767.png (720x992, 598K)

Dilate

It's not out yet and it's still going to sell millions user. I am SO sorry.
I'm not going to say anything rude and I mean *this* in the nicest way possible, but why don't you spend your energy doing something more worthwhile?

Attached: 1472245200638.gif (250x188, 554K)

>I always ip hop anyway

MODS = FAGS and ban stuff that asspains them for no reason all the time, but honestly you're not even trying to keep this thread from getting pruned you fucking thick.

Attached: 1388855443630.jpg (235x219, 18K)

>implying it's one guy
I am seriously starting to wonder if the delusions of CDPR trannies is starting to rival those of the obese Tendies.

IP hopping isn’t against the rules
I turn my modem on and off again all the time for legitimate reasons

Oh look, it's this thread again. Word for word. Fuck off autismo.

you can't call it a flop or blunder if it hasn't been released yet you fucking retard

Attached: +_0f382ab6f6cc91b53705ba1a4b138fc6.jpg (800x480, 96K)

It started with one guy and now he has impostors following in his footsteps. It was very similar for the RE2 remake. Don't underestimate the power of autism.

>hating on a shit game means there’s a conspiracy by EA and Epic Games to defame a rival developer

Calm down Alex Jones

This is just not true. Sure, there are shitposters, but most people that hate on Cyberpunk are either jaded boomers or people that legitimately looked forward to it and feel betrayed by the reddit-tier everything. It's not like there aren't good reasons to be against this game and CDPR in general. Apart from it maybe having a halfway engaging story, there is zero draw to this game compared to what they promised.

On /m/ we had some guy who would autistically scream about showa era kamen rider on for years. It was one guy. These people are out there.

>kara boğa
kara boğa

Attached: 1561069525474.jpg (1024x708, 93K)

You forgot your picture of captain marvel.

based

>TW3 will be a blunder
>does so well it wins GOTY
>BOTW will be a blunder
>GoW4 will be a blunder
>CP2077 will be a blunder
I wonder how this will turn out

Attached: 1548576955803.png (1280x720, 1.1M)