You haven't given up on your Twitch channel, have you, Yea Forums?

You haven't given up on your Twitch channel, have you, Yea Forums?

What games have you been streaming lately?

Attached: Twitch_.png (1676x960, 1.38M)

based and lolipilled

>basedcunnyposter

If you wanted a loli thread, you could have just asked.

Attached: D_BYE7sWkAAzXOU.jpg (643x900, 102K)

I only did it for a week without actually taking it seriously. I feel like I need to dedicate a ton of time to one game and I usually get bored of a game after a while. Not worth it imo.

The only times I've ever streamed something was anime for Yea Forums and some bros many years ago.

Attached: 1561467873864.jpg (555x800, 192K)

corruptions

where can I watch that?

It's not real. It's just something I made with Koikatsu and Photoshop.

i sometimes stream obscure russian fps games or racing games with no commentary and between 0-3 viewers

Attached: 5.png (1920x1059, 2.92M)

Attached: unknown.png (829x237, 246K)

I only play for a few close friends and that’s it.Pretty comfy I must say.

care to post those cards, OP?

What obscure russian fps games can you recommend?

But i thought her channel was banned

Her mom talked to some people at Twitch and they unbanned her.

I loved streaming, but my house burned down and I had to move back in with my mother. Too much noise here to both trying to have a good stream. Luckily I'll be able to get out of here again soon, but I'm sure a lot of people have unfollowed me in the meantime. We'll see how it goes.

Attached: 1506624576080.jpg (378x445, 38K)

play Cernaja Metka

Attached: 7.png (1920x1059, 2.42M)

What do you think of Tarkov? Will it ever be good?

not obscure, haven't played.

the usual variety of older games

battlefield 3
bad company 2
GTA vice city
GTA san andreas
just beat max payne 1 and 3 again
will start F.E.A.R 1 again today if windows 10 will let me

You should have just asked bro

Attached: 1562459889214.jpg (800x1086, 1.11M)

hey sodapoppin

>tfw a very small time streamer
>did enough to get affiliate and emotes
>have a boomer emote
>have a few subs
>every time my viewers hear a PSSSSSST CRACCCK
>they post my boomer emote
Widepeephappy

I know twitch chat isn't always great but Yea Forums only memespeak is fucking terrible

Do not stream at all if you have no level of confidence, have no idea how to converse with people, and are terrible at playing games. There are only three types of streamers who will become successful:
>streamers who are good at the games they play (they can be the most boring human beings alive, yet still pull viewers for being good.)
>streamers who are entertaining, in their humor, how they converse, and how they interact with the people watching him, or the others in the game he’s playing.
>The final type is being a female streamer.
In process of elimination, since you’re most likely not good at any game you play, and you’re certainly not entertaining, your only choice is to become a female.

Attached: BD9A4712-43CE-4E66-9BA9-573B633727F8.jpg (795x1024, 68K)

reminder someone stole this image from a koikatsu thread so they could shitpost with it here

I'm not quite sure of that, user. Seems like OP is just shilling his own creations.

Attached: PSD.png (1920x1080, 838K)

I know this is heavy bait but
>who will become successful
Starting to stream to become successful is the worst idea you can literally have. If you're just an entrepreneur trying to find a niche for earning money you can do far better than streaming.
Not to pull the whole "just be urself lmao" meme but literally the only point of streaming is to have fun. Same as you don't play video games to go into e-sports, you don't dance to become a professional performer, you don't go out drinking to become a fucking Hollywood star

Is this the new twitch ?

looks nice. downloading now
thanks user
weird and shitty slav games are my favorite

why are these edits featuring memes that died like 5 years ago?

Because that's how normies are - taking old, dead memes.

What if your having fun, and trying to become successful too? It’s either this or McDonald’s till I die or fade off the Earth.

kek, how cringe and unbased

Why yes I do stream my gameplay on twitch. How could you tell?

Attached: 1533636393561.png (792x691, 299K)

I always wanted to be that guy that streams with no viewers, except for the one random guy that says "Hm I wonder if someone is streaming this really obscure game?" and my stream is there. He comes in, realizes my mic is off, and leaves.
I started streaming Phantom Brave and just pretend I'm not streaming, when I am. If someone out there gets enjoyment for even a few minutes, it's worth it.