Imagine being a relatively thin, normal guy, then becoming a fat fuck for no reason

>Imagine being a relatively thin, normal guy, then becoming a fat fuck for no reason

What is the fucking problem with americans?

Attached: 1476699329082.png (1638x720, 676K)

I miss Classic Dunkey

Processed food and vidya

comfort breeds weakness

+ General inactivity and a culture that demonises anything except driving

Keep saying it

I was fucking a girl recently and she was saying something like "fuck me harder".
So i just naturally said "keep saying it", but after saying it once i remembered the video and was getting turned off and soft.
So i had to switch it to "say it again".
Thanks Yea Forums, making our lives worse a little bit every day.

He looks better fat

Have sex

keep saying it

Happened to me when i started drinking beer to fall asleep everyday. Got to 105 kilos until i realized my feet hurt just from standing still, going to back to normal weight was pain, but i'm 75 again. Fucking beer not even once.

Where can I get non-processed food without making it myself or going to a restaurant?

>Happened to me when i started drinking beer
>Fucking beer
Unlike nofap, this isn't a meme.
When i started drinking beer i started getting fatter myself.
Not obese, but definitely heavier than i used to be.
Beer is fucking terrible for your body, probably has something to do with slowing down your metabolism or something.

Hello darkness my old friend.

Someone tell me an insane diet that actually works

Just learn to cook you lazy fag.
If you don't care about eating healty but just to lose weight/not get fat, just eat as much calories as your body needs, it's not hard.

Leah certainly did.

A lot of time people don't notice how fat their getting until too late or are in denial about it. I didn't realize it until I had a doctor tell me that I was prediabetic and had to lose weight. Looking in the mirror I didn't see it, but after I lost 40 pounds I realized just how fat I got.

Just count your calories you retard.

thats why the hard shit is better

Bunch of fat fucks in this thread. Feels good being a skinny twink

wait, dunkey's white?

keto or vegan sorts most people out when done properly or consistently. of course doing things properly or consistently is beyond most people's grasp.

also the leah cuck video is fucking fake you dorks. i want it to be real too but it ain't her

I think it's only better because you're drinking less of it before you pass out, instead you can drink way more beer.
Additionally being addicted to the hard shit destroys your liver so it's not a good trade off you ask me.

Feels good knowing you'd die if we sat on you

lol cooking isn't hard, especially since you're likely cooking for 1
Look up a youtube tutorial or get on pinterest

Fun fact: beer contains xenoestrogen levels higher than anything soi contains. Beer will literally kill you faster than soi.

>Feels good being a skinny twink
Yeah, i bet you do feel good.
Real good.

Attached: 1311693907627.jpg (350x240, 34K)

it's not that amerilard culture demonizes public transportation, it's that the US is so dogshit that they haven't done any major infrastructure out of the highway system in 60 fucking years

Learn 2 cook, fag.

of aids?

was that video confirmed to be the actual dunkey and his gf?

Attached: 1555532730886.jpg (369x360, 26K)

It takes up valuable time you fools

>advertising to get fucked in the ass
You little horny slut.

Sorry but what is this keep saying it meme? I'm not familiar with e celeb culture.

The soi shit is retarded, it always was.
I've known people drinking soi milk for years and they still looked manly as fuck.
People drinking beer tho?
They always develop fat bitch tits.
I wish /pol/ would've pushed for anti-beer memes to actually prevent males from getting tits rather than stupid shit that doesn't actually do anything.

>heating up shit for 5-10 minutes takes up time
Are you fucking retarded?

no, the beauty marks on the girl in the video are different. an older copy with undoctored audio was found

Nah, it's fake.
We keep pushing it because it's funny.

video games?

Shenmue 2 lets play is prime dink

keep saying it

>cooking is the same as heating up frozen pizza

try again

relatively thin? relative to what? he was always overweight even in that photograph

>Put on water
>Start heating up homemade tomato sauce in a pan
>Play guitar for 10 minutes
>Put pasta in boiling water
>Play guitar for 5 minutes
>Put pasta into pan with sauce
>Throw few spices in, some green shit
>Get tons of pussy

It's really easy, after a while you'll start to have fun and make better and better shit

keep saying it

Sometimes they do. Although excessive masturbation, fast/processed foods, plastic containers, sitting in one place for a long time, surfing the internet (for long periods of time), not receiving any sun, and video games will also increase these estrogen levels.

What's it like to be fat?

>kid doesn't know about growing older

Just count your calories you boomer.

Ask your mom lmao

Correct, it's even easier than that if you don't have room temperature IQ.

fuck you I wont do what you tell me....

If you aren't in a certain class of wealth as a white person, you have a major problem with keeping up with shit with a straight face. Black people have legit low IQ so they just workout all day, Mexicans drink beer all day, Asians start up their own shitty nail salon or food place. White people on the other hand have major depression issues in mid to low class. Families are constantly broken for the most part, which is crucial for a child to be raised properly. It's legit a huge problem yet no one ever fucking talks about it. It's more of a problem now because everyone thinks white people can do no wrong and CAN'T be poor so they are looked down upon even more.

-American

Attached: 1520649907298.jpg (540x478, 61K)