Rip in peace Super Mario guy ;_;

Rip in peace Super Mario guy ;_;

1900 - 2019

Attached: s-l300.jpg (236x300, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manhub.com/profile/nicesfgwm/photo/
youtube.com/watch?v=_LoJTcUqOAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off. Charles Martinet is still alive.

You shut you're whore mouth

Faggot

Attached: 1552366021054.png (623x441, 423K)

But Ross Perot isn't. RIP

Attached: 070919_n13-ross-perot.jpg (2000x1125, 399K)

fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, shame on me

He could've stopped all of this.

Honestly why doesn’t Mario have a jap voice actor like Wario. We need more jap dubs

This is where our timeline diverged.

I remember sitting glued to the TV when I was a kid when he came on to upload information directly into my brain. Loved the guy, thought he was a genius. I was like 5 or 6, but I thought he was great.

manhub.com/profile/nicesfgwm/photo/

Attached: 1558241955451.png (902x323, 102K)

I feel like, when Martinet actually dies, Nintendo isn't going to let anyone know.

delet this

Gone too late...
ripe.

you say that as if nintendo has complete control over martinet. He has a family, you know.

He's probably recorded enough Mario sounds to last for eternity

His death would mean nothing. They have years of recordings of his voice lines and can reuse them forever.

Wario's jap actor is terrible and reflects Nintendo's general inability in its recent incarnation to handle voicework well. Think about how horribly they've neglected Martinet's talents and pushed him towards ever-shriekier BING BING WAHOO territory, compared to his more appealing tones in SM 64 and earlier.

Now listen to the early version of SM 64 which had Miyamoto's original vision of what Mario sounds like.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LoJTcUqOAA

This is what your request will result in more of. The garbage voice acting in BotW and Metroid Other M is 100% Nintendo's own incompetence, and it's a long, long standing trend.

No he doesnt. Dude has the saddest life.

>1900

Why? Nintendo might do questionable shit but they are known to treat their workers pretty well.

rip r/honkler
2019-2019
the incel mods couldnt handle your bants

But Japan has this thing where they won't use the face or voice of somebody who has passed on. It's a respect thing. Mario's voice will die with Martenet

The deficit is a meme and a right wing canard.