FF XIV SHADOWBRINGERS

There’s no way they are gonna top how Kino this was

Attached: 2180D164-A42E-4E75-B3D2-D0BF4B2E8DBE.jpg (1198x1288, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerescape.com/2015/06/02/the-lore-train-inked/
thebalanceffxiv.com/guide/titania/
youtube.com/watch?v=kmAiOALqGGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Male Au'Ra DRK with a sinister sounding name with no classes beyond Paladin or Warrior at 50

One of those made me give up healing for a week.

Hows RDM at 80

If you like RDM at 70 I have good news for you.

If not, reconsider your choices.

Same as 70
Seriously it’s the same

I recognize that penis.

>real villain shows up, the one that killed the amaurotines
>elidibus becomes our mentor in how to control our echo.
>light and darkness against a bigger foe
It's one way to make 6.0 even better than 5.0

Its illegal for an MMO Expansion to have this much top tier music.

AH FUCK

Figures, I intend to level it just for the sake of them releasing eureka 2.0 and I need to be a rez mage again

I don't know what the fuck they're planning but I really hope they keep this writer. It's obvious she has a vision for this going forward.

I suspect we will eventually have to fight Hydaelyn

It's fun. The character animation of casting scorch is amazing. It's like you get hit with a massive amount of recoil

DARK NIGGAS
CREATOR NIGGAS
KATANA NIGGAS
MOON NIGGAS

Attached: mystery niggas.png (753x558, 224K)

How are they gonna top FF14 is the real question

Attached: mo.jpg (647x694, 82K)

Attached: 1534952373935.jpg (849x1200, 196K)

>Shadowbringers borrows elements from FF6, FF4 and new things altogether
I want them to borrow elements from FF9, FFX and new stuff for the next expansion
Also, I don't know what people are saying WAR got the short end of the stick: they're still beastly and they play more differently than PLD or DRK than they did pre-5.0
>WAR is now all about burning Beast Gauge as quickly as you get it and keeping a constant upkeep of Beast Gauge in a perpetual berserker state
>Nascent Flash is a god-tier off-tank ability (and even main tank ability) for regenerating health as quickly as possible via damage (especially with new infuriate)

Attached: IMG_20190708_224114.jpg (1119x1600, 332K)

Bros, why isn't G'raha stated as a member of the Circle of Knowing anywhere? Even the lore book just calls him a Student of Baldesion.

gamerescape.com/2015/06/02/the-lore-train-inked/

You need to stop being a lorelet

Attached: 1560456866820.jpg (352x338, 36K)

I haven't played an MMO in ages.
I was thinking about possibly getting this but eeeh I got 20 minutes and I dunno if I'll even like it.
I know there's a trial but if I can't buy it on sale I doubt I'll buy it at all desu

Attached: 1562622389797.jpg (450x791, 322K)

There's been some FF9 stuff already but because FF9 was like 14 in that it's an amalgam of previous games, it's hard to do something uniquely FF9 I think.
>Mhach raid about the country of black mages
>Void Ark has the same architecture as Pandaemonium
>FF9 battle theme motif in Weeping City and Dun Scaith
>Ozma

>Ross

Attached: shadmann.gif (512x384, 1.35M)

The real villain did show up. It's the Therion.

Spoiler that shit.

wow very brown

It seems pretty nice so far. Gunbreaker's actually kinda rad. Also, might crop your pics just a little higher, user.

Because he’s not a member. See

the entire ending sequence after amaurot and the dying gasp was absolutely fucking incredible.

from having ardbert hand you the axe, the main theme kicking in right away, the stare down with emet, the dialogue options, all of it was K I N O

I'm pretty sure I've already fought two of those.

I bet you that's a dataminer trap.

Any written guides for titty extreme?

Can anyone post the Eden leaks? Heard they just had to do with a bunch of bumped to EX primals shenanigans.

But even Ethys said he was a member of the Circle of Knowing.

Attached: IMG_20190708_223832.jpg (640x480, 17K)

I challenge you, Emet-Selch.

Best choice.

Did you miss what Elidibus said? He's going to gather "warriors of light" to fight you

Base gameplay is very similar. Optimization is actually very different now however if you care about parsing high, mainly due to the fact that manafaction is now an actual dps buff, and it no longer lines up naturally with embolden, so you have to work around that for *optimal dps*

The new aoe rotation is pretty sweet in a more general sense, moulunet being reduced to 20/20 cost is great.

That entire fucking article is speculation from 6 years ago you idiot.

thebalanceffxiv.com/guide/titania/

If I wanted to pick this up what would be the best method? Buying it from steam? Or directly from SE's site? Or does it not matter?

Uhh... Kupo?

>Eden raid brings back Leviathan
>this theme plays
youtube.com/watch?v=kmAiOALqGGQ

I wanted to get into this game because it looked cool, but the combat is so boring

It's just WAR mains being whiny babies as usual, WAR is very good right now.

Honestly all of the tanks are good right now- the dps and utility differences are pretty small now. DRK is probably at the bottom but only slightly. it's the silver lining to homoginzation.

is our boy Emet Selch a top 3 Final Fantasy villain? where do you rank him in the series?

Attached: tumblr_pua9yomxYQ1w74h81o1_400.png (400x468, 110K)

Directly from SE's site, or try and find a cheaper CD key elsewhere (ie G2A).

They're still just posers compared to us

>English version leaves out information that every other version has.
Huh? Why?

its best to do it from SE

but whatever option you decide you'll be stuck with. if you buy from steam, you can only get expacs from steam, if you buy from SE, you can only get expacs from SE or a brick and mortar store. they can't be crossed

He's the top antagonist, no question. Dr. Cid and Venat are close behind.

>Eden Prime on the first tier
What the fuck bros?

Do you have a moment to hear the word of our lord the Great Serpent of Ronka?

>literal citations of lines from the game
>speculation

I guess minfilia isn’t a member of the circle of knowing even though she’s the fucking leader. She doesn’t have the tattoos after all

Fair point.
I guess that just leaves maybe making more new content altogether or maybe pulling from FF7 and FFX (and maybe even FFXIII and FFXV) for story and world designs
I'd really like to see something that's full on cyberpunk or dieselpunk in tone, maybe a zone that's more vertical oriented like a mega-city block

Thanks for the guide, homie.

buy from amazon, directly from SE, or any other online retailer that isn't steam

the game's backend is retarded so it considers the steam version a seperate version from the normal PC version, meaning if you buy the steam version you MUST buy all future expansions and shit through steam as well

dabadabada
dabadabada
dabadabada
Titan

I come here to praise the GOTY expansion, but also to shit on World of Warcraft. It's like killing two birds with one Stone IV.

Attached: 47437.png (636x686, 744K)

L A - H E E

Koji

Ya olde style over substance

Well, but the main concern was homogenization which I feel like they actually did a solid enough job avoiding

>forgetting how Emet and Amaurot is basically Galand and Terra from IX
>Zanarkand kino
Did you just zone out for the last couple of hours?

Minfilia is not and has never been a Circle of Knowing member. The Circle of Knowing are Louisoix's group of scholars, and they fused with Minfilia's Path of the Twelve to become the Scions.

I think he's probably the best. You can sympathize and empathize with him quite clearly without wanting him to win. If you had to pick the best example of a tragic villain it would be him. He just wanted his friends back, the problem is that he was willing to kill everyone else to get them back.

>We beat it into submission in the first tier
>the other two raid tiers are about powering up Eden so it can restore the First for us
>Final Boss is some enormous power source or Eden again, but powered up

Gotta make room for all the meme accents and references, dude.

Minfilia was the Path of the Twelve, the Circle of Knowing was Louisoix's group.

She isn't, and has never been part of the Circle of Knowing because she was the founder of a cometely different organization called the Path of the Twelve, which would later merge with the Circle, creating the Scions

Attached: 1562587734742.webm (1400x1074, 2.09M)

>Eden Prime Prime

Attached: 1560985885114.jpg (240x334, 14K)

The name being a red herring and not referring to the creature called Eden, but to something else with the same name is my guess.

The dungeon Amaurot was amazing also. That's the kind of dungeon quality I wish we had all the time. Might as well make ridiculously good visuals if you're gonna do corridor dungeons

[screees eternally]

Attached: 1562512353299.jpg (450x640, 42K)

>Perfect Eden

Attached: 126812515961.gif (500x282, 163K)

>tfw you will never suck Alphinaud's dick
Why even live?

Attached: 1561662023218.jpg (1000x1288, 134K)

I, AM, HADES

When do we get to dunk on the Sharlayans?

My dad had mentioned that getting into WoW before going to college would probably result in me tanking my classes, so I have to ask would XIV be the same if I wasn't able to do most of the shit during the summer?

I don't need that good of a PC to play do I

La-Hee!

To suck Alisaie's dick

>mol

FF never had particularly strong villains anyway. Emet wins easily.

Was he really? As he mentions before, he's tempered and can't help but follow Zodiark's will. And yet he practically begs you to find another way and is more upset at the fact that you prove his method right by being unable to contain the light. He said he was rooting for the Scions and he meant it. Even at the end, he doesn't kill the Scions despite being fully capable of it. All he does is knock them out and they are pretty much unscathed by his attacks. Ryne even says that all Emet did was stop her, not injure her or try to kill her. And when you do finally win he's glad that you do. I have the feeling that in some way Emet-Selch didn't really want to kill anyone but he's bound by Zodiark's tempering to do so. So many of his actions don't make any sense if his heart was really into the whole rejoining business.

Attached: emet had a hard life.png (745x220, 147K)

>tfw now that the initial rush of people playing through the story is over thread is full of degenerates
go back to /xivg/ you faggots.

I'm thinking I just fucking forgot a lot of IX, thanks for reminding me

There are probably 10 dicks I'd want to suck more than Alphinaud's.
But I'll never get to either, so why live.

Attached: D1a9pb-WoAE4Oiz.jpg (595x842, 90K)

Next expansion or the one after. We still have a lot of places to go to after Garlemald if they don't split 6.0 into two areas like SB.

mol

>Eden Squared

>Vauthry's sin eater name is Innocence, because he sees himself as the creator of a new Eden for mankind, ushering them back into a state of philosophical innocence
>Emet-Selch is the guardian of the true Garden of Eden, the earthly paradise in which mankind was at its zenith, before being turned against each other and fragmented
>raid tier is Eden
Actual thematic kino.

They really are milking that Scathach skeleton for all its worth this expansion.

That actually looks pretty fucking cool.
It's a reskin of those adds from Cruise Chaser isn't it?

Maybe in future Astrologian quests since Levava is still dabbing on Ishgardian astrologians and their autistic hyper-focus on the Dragon Star

Uh, I think you need at least something at the level of a PS4 to play.
And nah, you should be fine. It has a solid amount of content for both casuals and hardcore players.
I play pretty casually and the leveling roulette and Main Story Quests keep me leveling pretty consistently for only an hour or so of play a day

>when im a male xaela DRK for the edge
>but i know how to play, dont single pull if i can handle it and so can the healer
>do mechanics and use utility to help the raid
>decide to start leveling MCH
>leveling roulette i guess
>slutglam bunny girl DRK that single pulled in satasha and never used unleash
>their DRK was 71
we arent the worst healerbro

Attached: 1556160358348.jpg (500x500, 86K)

you're not fooling anybody

YES

Attached: 1559267302847.png (342x522, 267K)

Eh, no different than reusing the toad skeleton for Omega. Plenty of opportunities to use the skeleton because of sin eaters being floating humanoids.

>Titan EX 2: This Time He's Pissed

Attached: 1560499892834.jpg (1280x720, 542K)

sub consciously, emet wanted to die. i believe he was tired of it, tired of carrying on with his burdens.

i also think the realization of who the WOL is shocked him.

Which melee dps is the most fun to play, Yea Forums?

Source?

>Final Eden Prime

Attached: monkaT.png (112x112, 23K)

Attached: 1536514312821.png (405x356, 140K)

>Titan and Leviathan are notorious for pushing retards off
>WE FALL

Attached: 1480833559524.png (859x720, 786K)

>reintroduce elemental aether to the barren landscape by killing primals
dope

Attached: bobo.jpg (1280x960, 162K)

I love my cute husband Alphinaud!

>30 minutes of dong on Yea Forumss catalog still not deleted and counting

holy fuck
i'm dumb for not thinking about that

gunbreaker

Attached: 1534457430891.gif (256x256, 6K)

Wait a minute, I thought you weren't supposed to go big dick pulls in Satasha because you had fuck all for skills at that point?

Attached: 1539171944703.jpg (971x734, 53K)

How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1562429236840.jpg (1438x2592, 97K)

it could also be that
emet is blatantly lying about the tempering. the only reason he wants zodiark back is because after the rejoining whatever caused the end of days will be back and he needs zodiark there at full strength to stop it. but us beating him showed that even for all our imperfections we can defeat perfect beings like the ascians. him telling us to remember amaurot is his way of passing the torch