Play healer in a MMO

>play healer in a MMO
>rack up (you)s at the end of dungeons

Attached: 237e52e7120fa1e5e56440e05a141e90.png (1987x2526, 2.11M)

shut the fuck up you dumb healslut

Attached: 4F9E6166-1FFB-4032-8389-ED5AD4A00E1D.gif (121x110, 38K)

>Don't play healer in MMO
>Watch game sicken and die because playing as a healer is never fun or interesting

Tanks get more (you)s. There's nothing skillful about healing.

Depends on how retarded people are. If your team is good, you'll never have to put in work. If you have 1 or more retard, you'll skill as a healer will be put to the test every other pull.

Attached: 1562569236178.jpg (332x284, 33K)

your* skill

Attached: 452342543.jpg (750x693, 319K)

Imagine no healers...imagine all people, dying

Bullshit. Stop you lies dumb weeb nigger.

Veteran MMO player here. In order to successfully beat a raid you need everyone on point.

- If Tank not Tanking instantly wipe
- If DPS not DPSing instantly wipe on DPS check mechanic
- If healers not healing instantly wipe once 1 or 2 players die

So don't give this gay fantasy bullshit you're smoking dumb nigger. EVERYONE gets (you)s for doing their job.

Attached: 1508792759665.jpg (1000x1322, 181K)

>playing with friend's dick
>it squirts love juices all over the place and then my face as well
wtf he said only homos cum from the touch of another man

Attached: 1547058728069.gif (420x428, 2.36M)

Depends on the MMO. I get commended the fuck out of as a healer without saying a word and just getting on with it in FFXIV. But then again supposedly there's a lot of healers in that game that strictly heal and don't ever do damage.

Attached: 1483997137296.jpg (780x780, 239K)

D-Did it feel good, user?
Asking for a friend.

Attached: image.jpg (704x400, 58K)

Dumb fucking nigger, I was talking about FFXIV in my post. Quit your shitty lies. I play healer all the time and everyone gets the respect they deserve after raiding. Take your gay shit back to /vg/ fag.

That's a lot of unnecessary anger there lad, you alright? I was simply saying why it might be the reason.

Attached: 1475991645310.png (1524x1524, 194K)

Can you explain why you play as a healer? Is it just because you're terrible at the game and can't play anything else? Or do you actually find it fun doing absolutely nothing of interest or importance outside of healing once in awhile?

>Did it feel good?
uhhh i think you should be asking him that though? i don't know how touching a penis with your hands is supposed to ''feel good''

Attached: 1547068379141.png (401x477, 236K)

Dilate

seething

>Submissive healer
lol
>Not playing as a submissive tank
I love getting dominated by my weakling teammates

Attached: 1562188718845.png (560x560, 1.2M)

AHEM
Healdoms > healsluts

Attached: 1557472231414.jpg (313x291, 31K)

It's nice. Every heal you cast is a small bit of happiness you give to your teammates.

>there you go buddy, all patched up, now go play with the other tanks
>man kids these day grow up so fast

Attached: 1560425815566.jpg (830x513, 116K)

Teach me the ways of healdom

Attached: 42061279.jpg (640x640, 57K)

____________no______________________________________

The only reason we killed that boss was that I healed your pathetic ass. Mess up the mechanics again and I'll kick you.

Attached: 1497811228577.png (1200x1372, 1.46M)

It obviously depends on the game. However, supposing the game has a sharp division of holy trinity roles, there's a generalization to be made: Most guilds don't do content at the bleeding edge (if they do it just a couple of weeks after world firsts, that alone is a sizable amount of extra throughput thanks to additional gear drops) and consequently, the margins are wide and you can add an extra healer for safety and convenience. Naturally, in this kind of context healers aren't very pressured because there's nothing to be gained from better play once you reach the point where no one dies.

On the other hand, if you're doing content when it's actually tough, being able to cut a healer is the largest optimization you could possibly make. If your best DPS player performs 20% better than your worst (normalized for gear and class potential), say, that difference is still a mere quarter of the benefit you'd gain from cutting a healer and taking the next best damage dealer instead, and having an outstanding healer team might allow you to do that, in addition to healers often being among those players that have to communicate the use of defensive cooldowns and similar. If I had complete freedom in assigning players of a given skill level to their appropriate roles, there definitely are games where I would assign at least one or two of the star players to a healer role.

Attached: 486AC31A-038F-47F5-BD44-354588B35D85.jpg (680x680, 69K)

I just play healer because i like making people happy

But you're still a schizo who lies and treats people like shit and will never have a boyfriend.

>he plays the sissy cleric healer instead of the chad frontline battle healer

Attached: 3jqw1or0n5601.jpg (259x194, 9K)

spamming holy on pulls has been enough to get me double or triple comm'd for every dungeon run I do in the latest FF XIV expac, it's pretty rad.

Nice (You)'s, my friend. I do dabble in those some (You)'s as well.

Attached: 1553139307297.jpg (1196x668, 166K)

But i have a bf right now?

Healing is for girls. Thats icky

Attached: healingisgay.png (614x471, 47K)

Underrated

>Went in expecting to become a cocksleeve for tanks
>Now making the calls and explaining the mechanics to randoms and accumulating (you)'s without even trying
Feels good to be an healchad

Attached: 879d8ggsd.gif (480x360, 95K)

You are lo-
Wait.
You've turned this stuff into alpha dominance? Cool.

Attached: consider it.png (496x498, 248K)

>Play Tank
>Give concise, clear orders based on what needs to be done for the pull (if necessary) or for the boss. Be polite and give explanations if I have to.
>Mark targets, make call outs when needed
>Never drop aggro
>Everyone is very appreciative at the end and thanks me, I thank them for being good group members
>Healer says "Thanks, Daddy" for some reason

Its funny that I am such a beta in real life but in MMOs I become alpha-leader extraordinaire. If only I could transfer that to my day to day life.

Attached: 1560128509328.jpg (1080x1080, 623K)

You ever notice how many anime girls get posted in these threads? There's quite a lot.

It's fine half or more are all from the same person.

>be me
>play healer
>put my HOTs on tank
>alt tab and play peggle on my other monitor
>everyone leaves the second we kill the last boss except for the tank
>he wants to que up with me again
>nah
>reque

I actually don't know why I always pick healer because from a defensive stand point there are other ways to save your team. Via buffs and shield and stuff but I just always pick the healer. I guess I think it's the most important resource in games most of the time.

How do you lot logically justify your playstyle preference?

Attached: 389px-SkinShot_Sylvanus_BobRoss.png (389x350, 218K)

Depends entirely on the team

>Run in
>Hold aggro
>Do slight DPS to feel important
>Repeat
Are tankfags truly this deluded?

>not being a selfheal-focused tankchad
Nothing gives me more pleasure than wrapping up a boss with the healer dead on the floor for most of the fight.

>tfw you're doing a random 5 man and have the 2nd most DPS as tank

Attached: 1551943069126.png (700x600, 654K)

I really hate all of my teammates. Sometimes I fake being busy and don't heal them causing a wipe. Fuck you.

Attached: fd4.jpg (1461x1600, 417K)

Why do you feel the need to justify a preference?

You are a bad healer, we should always be helpful!

Noth gives me more pleasure than being afk for an entire dungeon cause the tank can heal himself

"Sorry dropped my mouse"
"Sorry dog jumped on me"
Some of my typical excuses

Stop pretending to be a nice person.

Preferences can't be without reason.

This is a bad way to look at the world, i'm sure you can do better user!

You're the only person I'm talking about. And once again, you will never have a boyfriend.

This is just wasting your time too, delusional retarded user. Shut the fuck up and heal.

But i have a bf, there are a lot of nice people out there, it's not hard to find someone if you are nice and chill

>join clan
>"spreadsheets, guides, raids, downloads and every fucking thing you need to know is on Discord"
>leave clan

Attached: 1543730001779.jpg (1365x1226, 223K)

Start healing, sissy. Bend over when you're done

Attached: 1560275269195.jpg (898x1236, 174K)

Does anyone else gangbang their healers with the rest of the group at the end of the dungeon and then deny them all drops but a single mana potion for not working hard enough? Afterwords you leave them a cum filled mess in the cold stone floor to be discovered by the next party that comes through since they're fucked so thoroughly they can't walk on their own?

You don't do that.

what game?

Based

That's why i play healer

Attached: 1496687938820.jpg (700x2036, 409K)

i usually go for "smoke brb", and i don't even smoke

Sexual liberation of healers was a mistake

How healers should be treated?

"brb cat stuck in the oven" is mine

>play cute mmo healer
>everyone still hates me

Attached: 1541047777927.png (512x447, 216K)

You smoke dic

:(

>spreadsheets
I play games to realax, not to have a literal job. Spreadsheets are only accetable in strategy and city building games.
Are all MMOs that autistic with being too serious about playing it? It always kept me away from them because I'd end up soloing whatever I can and not being able to do any real content because no group.

Attached: image0-1.jpg (1000x669, 119K)

Tell the DPS at the start of the dungeon that if they run ahead of the tank they won't get healed. Instantly your dick is bigger than everyone else's.

>samurai main

Attached: 1552362400740.png (376x438, 265K)

Well, yeah. Only lame nerds like healer waifus. Men like rogue waifus.

>play a male character
>be a healer
>don't act like a degenerate trap
>nobody wants a male healer that acts normally
>quit the game

That's cool bro, now we just need a tank and we can start playing.

Attached: 1553582806866.jpg (1080x1080, 228K)

>not to have a literal job
t. player who never beat the hardest difficulty content
It really isn't as serious as you make it out to be.

What is the best mmo to healslut? I only played wow before

There are only two MMOs and they are both shit but for different reasons. WoW has more responsive combat, pvp and harder top tier content but FFXIV is better if you actually want to unironically ERP because the community is on average more interested in the social/RP aspects even on normal servers.

Probably TERA, considering elins are a thing.

Of course I haven't beaten any hardest difficulty MMO content when I've only ever played a little bit of verious MMOs years ago and kind of gave up. Everyone expected me to know what the fuck I was doing from level 1 while I was trying to get a grasp of how do even MMOs work. I do expect high levels of autism and organisation in high level play but a game shouldn't require you to be available to come online all the time.
I'm asking are things still like that or are there some more welcoming MMOs that are easier to get into now?

There's a symbol next to your name indicating you're a newcomer in FFXIV, so people are usually nice with you. Plus there are a ton of newcomers with the recent expansion.

You don't have to be online all the time. I'm in a mythic raiding guild on wow. The discord stuff isn't as complicated or as hard to get into as you think.
Only requirements
>know boss fights
>know your class / properly spec / have proper stats
both of these are as simple as googling and spending some time figuring it out
>minimum chores, 1 dungeon a week is pretty much all I absolutely have to do.
>show up to raid

>>Everyone expected me to know what the fuck I was doing from level 1
Do some research before you play higher level content, no one wants someone who doesn't know what's going on. Really you can fake most of the knowing what's going on stuff if you just know what you specifically should do.

Adept players will essentially adopt you if you're new in XIV.

You don't need all of that shit to do the hardest raids and dungeons

I looked it up and I'll probably try after I'm done with the two games I got on steam sale. FFXI and FFXIV are the only FF games I havent played because they were MMOs.
I'm probably biased because of my bad experiences with players in the past. For example, a friend tried getting me into WoW about 10 years ago but his PC broke down shortly and I somehow ended up surrounded with Poles, Ukrainians and some crazy Germans that all hated each other's guts. European muliplayer can get really strange Another of the ones I tried was EVE but hating that was on me because it's spredsheat and backstabbing simulator more than anything else.

>not being a masochistic bottom tank that enjoys being told off by the healer when you accidently mess up and let them get hit

>Playing classic wow on p server
>see this thread while looking for a SM run
>find it funny
>make a post in stormwind "lf healslut to heal me in SM and for hot RP after" as a joke
>overleved priest is currently on the way to heal for us

Guys help

Attached: teg1111.png (236x279, 12K)

No, I always take the healer with me

Alright bros, lets do this

Attached: theboss2.jpg (480x640, 89K)

You made your bed, now lie in it with a cute boy/girl, user.

Attached: theboss.jpg (500x574, 91K)

l-lewd. Have fun.

Attached: 43361587.jpg (540x756, 85K)

>the year is 2019 and the man still plays warrior
oh no no

You have yourself to blame

That’s his point dumbass

Every mmo is welcoming and easy to get into, if you don’t know what you’re doing it’s because you refuse to read or just were born with an incapability to solve problems or think critically

>plays a tank in a pvp match
>8 players per team
>only 1 healer and me as tank, rest are dps
>3 points to take, assassins go A C, main group goes B
>give dmg reduction buffs to healer and my buddy dps
>healer fucks off and dies mid match
>healer decides to go point C instead of helping point B where there are 5 enemies
>still holding point B with my buddy and some randoms with no heals
>my team dies and im the only one still on point
>30seconds b4 match ends
>throws every defensive skill i have, a random coming back helps me but dies instantly
>match ends we won
>got first place with 1 million dps 4 million protection, healer got 6 million healing, my buddy 5 million dps
>i get 5 mvp votes, i give my buddy a vote and the healer only 1
>never saw that healer again

Attached: 1557620127242.jpg (377x377, 38K)