WELL CUPHEAD AND HIS PAL MUGMAN

ARE GETTING A FUCKING NETFLIX SERIEEES

Attached: 47C303E9-8B76-4740-B255-4EAF06D2D52D.jpg (680x679, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamepedia.cursecdn.com/dota2_gamepedia/c/c4/Furi_ability_force_07.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 it's not even animated in the flescher style

It's gonna look like "Racist Mario" animated in cheap flash and running for 8 seasons, guaranteed.

We should've asked Warner Bros.

>netflix
Can't wait for coonhead and nigman

>Netflix
Their animation isn't great. I like Bojack but it's very cheaply animated for the most part, it's just something you have to get used to. Castlevania has the highest quality animation but even that cuts corners.

I don't expect this show will properly replicate the aesthetic. Might as well just go watch actual early 20th century cartoons instead.

It'll be like the new Duck Tales cartoon.

Without actual quality animation which I’m not even going to entertain the possibility of them doing, there’s no fucking point. No one likes Cuphead for the world or the characters’ personalities

so how many niggers will they add?

Watch it be pseudo-Hanna Barbara trash

I do like the boss characters, but the vast majority of their personality is conveyed via animation.

Even the teaser image makes it look like they're cutting corners in terms of style, and likely animation. I'll definitely still check it out, but it seems like it's going to have to lean hard on the strength of its characters' personalities and either gags or story because it obviously won't match the game in style or animation quality.

SOMEONE STOP THEM

Attached: 1541309718429.jpg (350x300, 21K)

I would subscribe to this if they had Malcolm in the Middle there.

Cupcouille

The animation is going to be dead inside, but if they can extrapolate on the theme of lampooning the era, I'm sure it'll get 10/10 reviews from everybody.

Attached: wallop'd.gif (385x339, 552K)

>A Netflix Original Series
>Based off a video game
Are these people idiots?

Malcolm in the Middle is going to be on Disney+.

>game known for its design and top notch retro animation
>make a series with none of them
Why

They're 1 for 1 so far

Attached: 1523750397741.jpg (350x350, 86K)

Netflix is about to collapse but all these other media companies are fucking braindead if they think that the public is going to go along with this splintering if streamed content. We’re basically heading right back to cable TV

How wrong you are, had you browsed the usual art websites you’d know that hundreds of people were sharing their own character interpretations of the bosses and characters

>netflix ORIGINAL series
I've always hated this
It's clearly based off the game but they always have to put that on there

the only way it'll be decent since it'll just be pathetic otherwise

How's the Castlevania series? Did they release DVD box sets with the entire thing yet?

the chad MDHR dev strikes again, I unironically would watch it

Attached: 1562302874829.jpg (500x331, 34K)

B-BUT MUH CHURCH

That doesn't bother me as much as when they get rights to another show and slap their name on it. Soaking up that credit for Black Mirror's good episodes while relentlessly driving the show into the ground.

It's apparently just a licensing thing. It won't be animated by the original guy but a team of people doing it digitally. Not full on flash bullshit but it won't be the same.

Attached: 1558747445519.gif (480x270, 3.38M)

New season was so fucking terrible girlfriend and I had to rewatch White Christmas to remind ourselves it was actually good at one point.

Calm the fuck down.

>The series will be produced by Netflix Animation and is executive produced by Emmy and Annie Award-winning producer, Dave Wasson (Mickey Mouse Shorts) and Cosmo Segurson (Rocko’s Modern Life: Static Cling) serves as co-executive producer.

>Cuphead co-creator Chad Moldenhauer told IGN with a laugh during a phone interview. “The current goal is to stay as far away from [computer-assisted] puppeteer animation as possible,” he added. “The idea will still be that every frame is hand-drawn” but probably not on paper. “It’s going to be hand-drawn but digitally. ‘Tradigital’,” he said.

Attached: 12_7_orig.png (1366x768, 1.25M)

It means they're making it and not just buying its rights for streaming, retard.

>muh season of vampire politics while the heroes sit in a basement for the entire season
no

"Hand-drawn" doesn't tell us anything. Family Guy is "hand-drawn." How big is the animation budget going to be on this thing?

Not after that abysmal second season
>HURR let's put our protagonists in a basement for more than half the season and focus on completely uninteresting vampire politics instead

Tell that to all those anime that get slapped with the label even if Netflix didn't have anything to do with them.

Ah yes, Evangelion is may favorite series that Netflix made.

Well Netflix did make Eva. Make it worse that is.

>netflix
WELL NIGHEAD AND HIS PAL KEKMAN

Disney is the only one that can get away with it since they own 53% of the media industry now.

>calm the fuck down
I gave a practical opinion about the situation, what do I need to be calm over?

Attached: 1547350242226.png (270x279, 48K)

This is going to be utter shit I feel it

Attached: 1481177745257.jpg (269x211, 8K)

>last two episodes didn't happen
>what is buildup
Cease, child.

Have sex

>Dave Wasson (Mickey Mouse Shorts)
oh wait its actually going to be good wtf

Hmmm...
>David Wasson
>Worked on shows such as Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Mickey Mouse (TV Series short), Baxter and Bananas in Monkey See Monkey Don't, Time Squad, Oh Yeah! Cartoons, The Thing What Lurked in the Tub (Short).
>Cosmo Segurson
>Worked on shows such as Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Dan Vs., Chowder, Camp Lazlo!, SpongeBob SquarePants.

I think we'll be okay,

Attached: DfXWCRaWsAEqEcl.jpg (1200x1134, 172K)

>Family Guy is hand drawn

You could have just said you don’t follow anything related to animation and I’d get the point a lot quicker

>they own 53% of the media industry now
Despite being only 1.4% of the population....
woah.... really makes you think...

Attached: 1520183386081.gif (256x256, 374K)

Doesn't really matter who works on it because it won't look like 30s cartoons

Well duh back then it was all in black and white.

As if that is an issue

gamepedia.cursecdn.com/dota2_gamepedia/c/c4/Furi_ability_force_07.mp3