Apparently all of EA's games are going down the shitter, with the exception of FIFA 2019...

cnbc.com/2019/01/17/electronic-arts-draws-downgrade-amid-slowing-fifa-game-sales.html

Apparently all of EA's games are going down the shitter, with the exception of FIFA 2019, which keeps raking in billons despite it being a shitty rehash of the same game theyve been shitting out for the past decade. How the fuck is this legal? Who the fuck keeps buying FIFA every year? It's the same FUCKING GAME.
>Hmm yes here is 60 dollareedoos for the same game as last time, oh and please take 400 dollars in shitty lootboxes as well

Attached: New FIFA game.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

You know who.
Footy fans

We need to break their legs then

Do animals have taste buds?

imagine the smell

mostly euros and even shitholes like my country (argentina) every kid and teen buy the yearly Fifa accept it theres no way a fifa games is going to tank or sell less its impossible for countries that like soccer to no buy the yearly fifa as long EA has this franchise they will have the golden goose

Eurotrash keeps buying it.

>Eurotrash's moms keep buying it
fixed

Attached: The perfect sniff.jpg (554x415, 43K)

I really hope the EU bans lootboxes, it'd gut EA of 50% of their revenue

Bydlo/Underclass/Chavs/whatever you want to call them

they own ONE (1) console and every single FIFA game ever made for it

>The young of elephants, giant pandas, koalas and hippos eat the feces of their mothers or other animals in the herd, in order to obtain the bacteria required to properly digest vegetation found in their ecosystems. When such animals are born, their intestines are sterile and do not contain these bacteria.

> it's a "yuropoors keep the cancer alive and ruin the entire industry" episode again
good job semen slurppers

Every year, people buy new systems with which FIFA is bundled with so that alone guarantees sales. Soccer is very popular among euro kids so they also want the newest FIFA/

Sports fans are just the worst kind of people. They'll bad mouth the government but gladly support having their tax dollars go to building/renovating multi-million dollar stadiums where the naming rights go to multi-million dollar companies so that multi-million dollar teams can play there.

NB4 muh local business stimulation on game days

They have taste pals.

Human females also shit while giving birth in order to give the baby some required bacteria.

sports game normalfags are the worst
>NO NO IT ISN'T THE SAME GAME THEY HAVE [NEW PLAYER] !!!!

It cannot be defeated...

Attached: kirb sweat.jpg (259x259, 8K)

Plenty of players imagine that there's not much else they're going to buy the rest of the year since they're surgically implanted to playing FIFA already. Might as well just make the 60 dollar investment again and again and play little else. It's very feasible on a stable income

But why. It's 60 dollars for the same thing

I want them to revive EA Big and at least consider porting some of those games especially the SSX series to modern consoles/PC

Attached: 1319519391002.jpg (769x470, 56K)

yeah what happened to SSX?

fun games don't make billions

ahYOU GATTA FIFA?

sportsball fans. The ones who like scream at the tv because their pack of nigger got the ball in the net and not the other pack of niggers.

PRÖÖÖÖH :DDDDD

Not even niggers are dumb enough to buy shit like this, Fifa selling is based on euros and South Americans who can't compete in any other sport

There are no niggers that I know of willing to spend hundreds of dollars on sports games

In Portugal, doctors shit in babies mouths to give them the required bacteria.

>Who the fuck keeps buying FIFA every year?
pakistani immigrants and the millions of normal faggots who happen to have a console but don't actually play any games (other than football)

The intestinal system isn't really developed until you're 25, that's why I'm still having weekly shitting sessions with my doc

There are feces donors just like there are blood donors. Anti-biotics really fuck your digestive tract and the bacteria that live there, taking a shitpill to repopulate with good bacteria is actually a pretty important treatment.

Babies that are born through C-section and other operations are much sicker and less healthy as adults, because they didn't get covered in a layer of yeast, bacteria and decaying sperm as they were being pushed out of their mothers gaping vagina.

Based and shitpilled

>There are no niggers that I know of willing to spend hundreds of dollars on sports games
They do. Its called Madden and NBA 2K

football fans= chads= braindead retards.

>But muh team changes
Sportsball autism is such that they'll buy the same damn game over again just because the teams were changed to match the real ones at the moment of release. The idea of an update instead of a "sequel" doesn't occur to them because they don't play any other games.

Plenty of herbivorous animals do this. Iguanas are another example.