Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsqMyuXZ8ng
youtube.com/watch?v=lScKGaXcET4
youtube.com/watch?v=tVSZ9MJfwVA
youtube.com/watch?v=XcBTcGf8pU0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yyaxg6pRao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 protags ruined this game. Discuss.

Only if you're a storyfag. Do you truly care about the story in a GTA game, user?

Well they decided for the open world part that after you spend $50,000 on body armor a cop can 360 no scope head shot you from 4 miles away when you a 3 star wanted level so yeah I'd say the story parts were the focus.

git gud, the cops aren't even that difficult in GTAV. Maybe if you compare them to the absolute joke that GTAIV cops were, but they were still easy to dodge.

IV is the superior game.

Attached: +_35e1ba8d039cb9285b3cf168ed2ab240.jpg (385x395, 74K)

>Franklin's entire arc is "I wanna be rich, now I am"

Attached: 6585.png (1904x881, 1.58M)

>Bowling: The Game
>superior

lmao

only the first island was kino then it becomes shit

SO C'MON
JUMP ON BOARD

cops being able to intermittently laser you out of vehicles at high speeds but incapable of following you into train tunnels doesn't make them difficult, it makes them tedious and unfun
same applies to cops popping out of thin air on your radar in the middle of nowhere

UN DOS TRES QUATTRO
PIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPI

Don't even care, I just mod around in Online these days.

good job posting the shittiest song in the game nigger faggot

I only listened to boomer rock radio

If you're on PC, I recommend installing the crime and police rebalance mod. It makes several key changes to the cops in GTAV:
>you can no longer get a wanted level unless an NPC that witnessed your crime actually makes a 911 call on their phone
>at a 1 star wanted level, only one cop car shows up and it takes a bit longer to get there than usual
>cops don't have laser aim
>cops don't ram the back of your car like complete retards as often, they actually try doing a PIT maneuver
>cops are less psychic in their ability to zero in on you while you're hiding
>option to make army show up at 5 star wanted level

FIRST YOU GET A SWIMMINGPOOL FULL OF LIQUOR THEN YOU DIVE IN IT

I liked it simply because it changes up the GTA formula. Like Lamar said, in every GTA game you work for a shady boss for a while, move up, rinse and repeat. Having multiple "main characters" helped them go against the grain. Although we all know the story is really about Michael.

HAST DU ETWAS ZEIT FÜR MICH
DANN SINGE ICH EIN LIED FÜR DICH

Attached: 42312-grand-theft-auto-vice-city-windows-screenshot-cruising-along.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

WELL YOU CAN TELL EVERYONE I'M A DOWN DISGRACE
DRAG MY NAME ALL OVER THE PLACE
I DON'T CARE ANYMORE

There is a great comfy fucking about in the city game in here, unfortunately it has to share with a horrible GTA game. The writing is beyond awful, take a look at the billboards, radio and characters, and any product that exists

ANYWHERE YOU GO
YOU KNOW I'LL STILL BE WAITING

Last act was good too, UL paper missions were alright

It did, There was barely any side characters in the main story too, Just Madrazo, And the FIB clowns. The Chinese and the O Niall's were just enemies. There was no sense of progression through out the story and it ends abruptly.
The games were best when it focused on 1 protag going from rags to riches through establishing a network of contacts. V just feels wrong. It's why many wanted DLC

3 endings ruined the game.
A and B should've been the only two choices, but with followup missions to kill Weston if you sided with Haines and vice versa, and also to kill Slick or whatever the fuck his name was.
if they had an option C at all it should've been to kill both Michael and Trevor.

Remember how they had that Stretch guy show up about twice and decided he was important enough to have as one of the three guys you kill in the deathwish ending?

Well that or Franklin does the whole deathwish thing but ends up getting himself killed while Michael and Trevor both survive.

Not really. None of the dark endings are earned by the story at all.

I liked it.

where did my post go

they could've if they wrote them in more naturally instead of slapping them in as an afterthought. Michael being a rat could've been played up far more, considering it's basically a death penalty in the criminal world. same goes for Trevor's mental instability, they could've played it up as an actual threat to Franklin's well being instead of just making him some straight-up wacky cartoon villain type character.
it's like they wrote ending C as the official ending to the game but then thought, "hey, GTA 4 had multiple endings, so this game should too" and threw in A and B last minute.

Yep, 'Really goes to show how little story content they had, And not only is the pacing horrible, But the writing is absolute dog shit, It's hard to endure. I tried going back and playing recently, Missions are intentionally long, Like that one where you scout the docks, Chase Michael's boat, The shitty yoga mission, Or rob a sub for the heist, Kidnap that balla guy, etc. Then you have the extremely short ones, Like buying a fucking boiler suit, Or a mask, delivering a getaway vehicle, They all count as main missions. I don't know how they fucked up so badly to be honest.

What else is there to care about?
Driving around for no reason gets boring after a while.

dogshit radio selection. even worse than san andreas ones

That was the original idea. Lamar was going to replace Franklin. They scrapped it.

comfiest station
youtube.com/watch?v=GsqMyuXZ8ng

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

consider improving your tastes

I would have prefered a true rags to richest story with only franklin as a protagonist, buying properties and shiet
so maybe he could have some actual character development like CJ

at least had SA had one or two decent tracks. gta v radio was shit through and through

>not mirror park
are you even trying
youtube.com/watch?v=lScKGaXcET4

SA has the second best soundtrack in the series, Next to VC.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVSZ9MJfwVA
pleb

not comfy at all. what are you on about?

But muh radio gaga

retard. each station has like 2 hours of content

youtube.com/watch?v=XcBTcGf8pU0
>"I've heard carjacking is up in all the state. man this is crazy I'd really wanna know who's doing this, don't jack my car"
lmao

yeah and? it's shit

the first GTA game where I muted the radio

personal opinion

Based.

Phil Collins sucks.

VC > 4 > 3 > SA > 5
didn't play the others

You suck

>nowhere GTa 2 to see
not cool
youtube.com/watch?v=0Yyaxg6pRao

Attached: 1562255835317.jpg (589x669, 58K)

>2d GTA

Attached: 1543895682785.gif (200x150, 470K)

not mutually exclusive

>he doesn't enjoy one of the best GTa games

Attached: 1562678995001.jpg (490x425, 37K)