Drop $1000000 or I kill you. Running away or disconnecting is failrp. Shooting me is rdm

>Drop $1000000 or I kill you. Running away or disconnecting is failrp. Shooting me is rdm.
How do you respond?

Attached: 751E81C2-57BC-44FB-86F1-1661AB82AC8F.png (251x207, 18K)

Pretend to be AFK. I don't like confrontation.

Quit the server and stop playing those shitty RP game modes.

I'm RPing as a nigger, so shooting you isn't RDM.

Drop $1000000 into an inaccessible location

>Running away or disconnecting is failrp. Shooting me is rdm.
What?

You don't drop the money so he kills you.

You get b& for failrp, but it doesn't affect you much since you stopped playing the gamemode anyway.

You get accused of RDM, but you argue your case and get away with it.

He shoots you because he assumes you didn't drop the money at all.

He's talking about those retards in some RP servers who try to make up rules and etiquette on how to properly RP around them so they can take advantage of you. The best thing to do is not play on RP servers, they are total suck.

ADMIN ABUSE
ADMIN ABUSE

melee him

No but, what is failrp and rdp?

Why were servers that allowed retarded shit like this popular?

Why would running away or shooting back be failrp?

>"What the hell are you talking about? Failrp? Rdp? Get out of my face weirdo before I put you in the hospital.

>Shooting me is rdm

Who talked about shooting someone ?

Attached: 1741288551lvcz9.gif (640x360, 1.95M)

>can't run away
>can't shoot him
2 red flags that shows how shitty is the server you're playing

Put my error cloak of superiority

Attached: d8k8dfo-1eeb8877-317c-4a36-9773-b502a5949d30.png (499x375, 314K)

I always allowed people to defend themselves on these situations in my servers. But if any of you died it would be PK

Say I don't have the money, get killed. Get a friend to come on the server. Call an admin. Say the mugger said nigger over voice chat and have my friend vouch that he did. Go on the server's forums and claim to be the mugger who got banned and say I never said nigger. Confess on my main account that me and my friend made the whole thing up and the mugger never said nigger. Get banned from the shitty server while also getting some kid's admin powers taken away for wrongfully banning someone with no proof. Join the next.

Attached: 1547919428685.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>failrp
Being given a choice then acting out of the given choices.
>rdm
Attacking someone out of the blue with no prior reason given.

Both are stupid and often misused by the teenagers who play on RP servers.

fuck off retard

i find where he lives and i kill his fucking family
imagine unironically RPing in GMod of all fucking things

>talking OOC
reported

Shoot him, I don't play any server where this is the case.

I drop the money. When he picks it up, I tell him to drop it or I kill him. Also, running away or disconnecting is failrp and shooting me is rdm.

I played and admined on a server that didn't allow you to shoot someone if they already had their gun pointed at you. That, and a a slew of arbitrary rules that did nothing but cause people to cry for admins every time they died because someone broke a rule the server owner happened to make up that day. Shit was retarded

then why did you admin on it if it was such a shit server? did you pay for admin? that's literally worse than doing it for free.

Then I'll continue not playing your shitty server.

I didn't pay for it, I was like 14 and thought being an admin was cool. I only realized the server was shit after being an admin for a while

The only thing rp servers are good for is getting a couple friends, becoming mayor or a cop, and abusing your powers to piss off the autists that actually take it seriously.

>>failrp
>Being given a choice then acting out of the given choices.
Did you mistype? Wouldn't giving him the cash be a failrp then?

The choices are:
>Give cash, you live
>Don't give cash, he kills you
Doing anything other than these two options would qualify as failrp by his standards.