Why doesn't Namco just start developing Senran Kagura games on Switch instead of PS4...

Why doesn't Namco just start developing Senran Kagura games on Switch instead of PS4? It's clear that Switch is the way to go for uncensored games so I don't get why they're just killing the series entirely when Switch is waiting right there for them.

Attached: cens.jpg (945x764, 184K)

Based Namco suddenly owning Senran Kagura.

Because they don't make Senran Kagura. But who knows. It's not like they can use the install base excuse anymore since Switch overtook it in Japan and lots of those shitty lewd VN games come out in Japan every day that never get localized.

Because the Switch is a shit console.

1. Because they dont own Senrans
2. Because Takaki is a fucking snoyboy and would rather put all senrans in burqas than to release the games on other platforms uncensored let alone not release it on playstation at all. He is literally doing the same shit at Cygames currently and already said his games will be toned down so they can release on ps4

I wish bandai owned senran kagura and made a new game on ue4 which doesnt look like from ps2 era.

Doesn't Senran have multiple games that started as Switch exclusives? Also, he works for Cygames?

>supporting senrantrash
Retarded am*rican

Fuck you. Just for that little remark I just went and bought a copy of Peach Beach Splash on Steam. DO NOT TEST ME. I will buy another if you say even one more negative word about Senran Kagura.

I will never understand the Japs weird autistic obsession with making console exclusive games despite not being first-party/getting paid for it.

>HURRPDURRPI'M RETARDED!1!!
Go made a fart symphony on Wallmart.

Lol, I never fail to make Europeans seeth.

Yes it started as tech demo for 3ds, then went PS exclusive for some reason even dropping pc ports.

He is now leading a division at Cygames, while also retaining a supervisor role at Marvelous so not even his departure could unsnoy Marvelous.
His next project at cygames:
>He revealed that the game will be an action game and include illustrations by Nan Yaegashi, Senran Kagura‘s character designer. Kenichiro Takaki also mentioned that it won’t be a sexual fanservice game, but it might be perceived as such when seeing some of the male characters’ illustrations. He also said that he wishes to have more male than female characters.

That sounds terrible, but at least he won't be ruining Granblue. I worried that him joining Cygames meant he would be sticking his nose in Granblue.

>and include illustrations by Nan Yaegashi, Senran Kagura‘s character designer
DISGUSTING.

Attached: 1532381240744.jpg (600x600, 71K)

>Nintendo games sells 20k
>sony games sell 100k
There you go, portbegger

This is your problem and not the fact that he wants to focus on men? Ugh.

Putting the Namco thing aside, the problem is that Takaki had already put working into Seven to the point of designing new character models using next-gen tech, and that would have to be done over from scratch if he was going to make it work on a Switch. It's probably not impossible to disabuse him of the sunk costs fallacy, but they'll probably have to see Seven fizzle before that happens.

I sincerely doubt Seven will be finished, this stinks of MML3 where Inafune left before it was done and they quietly canceled it.

They are afraid, Sony was big in their country being the main platform for mature/niche games.

But now Sony is American, it doesn't belong to them anymore, they will eventually have to move on unless they are ok with their western overlord stepping on and crushing them.

Eventually they will have to accept that Nintendo is the only truly mature company out there.

too bad Nintendo hardware sucks donkey shit dick from the middle ages.
if they actually released a console that was on par with Sony's and MS' toasters I would consider getting one

It also makes it easier to develop for because devs don't have to spend thousands of dollars on the graphics.

Based Sony, killing weeb garbage.

Not really, it still sells great on Switch.

*leans back and smirks, his job well done*

Because different consoles have different architecture and making your game multiplat adds to the workload? Are you stupid?

Switch is very easy to port to, Nintendo intentionally made it have almost the same architecture as a PS4.

Except with half the power.

Attached: 1561491990565.jpg (680x756, 56K)