It's another water level ruins the entire game episode

>It's another water level ruins the entire game episode
What's her name /v?

Attached: Bloodstained-Ritual-of-the-Night-Post-Release-Content-01-Header-2060x1159.jpg (2060x1159, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPsQnsOHflc
youtube.com/watch?v=I2uoDB-b0HA
strawpoll.me/18287302/
reddit.com/r/Bloodstained/comments/c4f8ti/ending_spoilers_playing_on_ultrawide_and_noticed/
youtube.com/watch?v=a4z4O_NGHlI
youtube.com/watch?v=KC0EUyih0_E
youtube.com/watch?v=2OTJFsI6xyo
reddit.com/r/Bloodstained/comments/cai2ap/some_unused_stuff_from_ingame_resources/et97pce/
bloodstainedritualofthenight.wiki.fextralife.com/Deep Sinker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The caves are pretty good. The actual under-water segments are kind of awkward to navigate through though, but the actual underwater segments you need to navigate through are small and you don't really need to return to them. Above the water the place is pretty cool.

>get absorb blood from boss Bloodless
>hmm i bet i can go jump in that blood fountain now
>but first I'll see if this side path has something
>follow it all the way to 8bit Nightmare
I may have detoured too far.

>that feeling when I didn't find the 8bit nightmare until the post game
>that feeling when I almost certainly would have if I had only used cute carbossa instead of the useless bloodbringer
So much regret.

>needing cheats to find secrets
Lmao get a load of this casual, real Castlevania players attack every wall.

With the exception of actually getting the dumb Aqua Stream shard, I don't think the water level's bad. Especially because your primary form of locomotion underwater also deals a shitton of damage.

It wasn't a wall! And I thought I hit it but apparently I must have missed it.

Nigger all secrets are walls, and there's like 5 or 6 in total of vertical ones (most in the floor rather than ceiling).

And every floor and ceiling? Sounds extremely autistic.

>It's another WATER LEVELS SUCK AMIRITE FELLOW GAMERS complaint.

Not really because it's piss easy with a room clearing shard such as the Void Ray or its holy equivalent I forgot the name of.
Just pop the shard and do a quick 360 rotation of your stick, done.

Those are floors or roofs. Not walls.
I found all the others. Literally just that one I missed. Which is a real shame since it's probably the most interesting one.

I did this shit with power bombs in Metroid. It IS autistic, user.

>enter room in laboratory
>don't think to hit and break glass tubes with stuff floating in it
>silver knight familiar floats over and breaks one for me
>enemy drops a new food item
Thanks Silver Knight bro!

Attached: fonz.jpg (339x425, 17K)

It isn't because Power Bombs take like 5 seconds to go off and even longer than that for their animation to clear.
Ray shard 360 degree flick takes less than a second and has 2 rooms range.

Silver Knight is literally a JoJo Stand, you can't prove me wrong.

Attached: THE WORLD, STOP TIME.webm (852x480, 2.97M)

How else would you find secrets? Just pray the game puts a "break wall here" sign? Secrets are given to those who go the extra mile.
And besides, there is a shard that reveals broken walls.
Or you could have just TIS ROZAIN every room. Takes less than a second

Well caring about finding every secret is also autistic. Sounds like a fitting match.

Oops meant to reply to

The 9/9 Holy ray thing is better than Tis Rozain and 9/9 Void Ray is better than that.

>Casuals complaining about having to put in effort to find secrets
I want to gas every single one of you zoomzooms.

You don't? That's why I prefer Great swords as my main weapon since it can cover the whole arc. Been doing this since I started playing any Castlevania games. In Bloodstained theres the painting shard which you can use as a secret room proximity sensor.

>How else would you find secrets?
That's why you carry around the qt fairy to show secrets.

I've just read that she can detect breakable walls but i have never noticed it, does she even say anything? I thought she was shit because she only heals and does no damage.

Attached: luigi.jpg (245x245, 6K)

Look out for the "Over here!" prompts.

Look, idk what the holy Ray is. Void Ray can only be gotten by farming end game dragons. You can get this ROZAIN early enough to actually be useful. And the damage is good enough to be a staple weapon for the remainder of the game.
So edgy void Ray cunts, please back off.

>does she even say anything?
She does. She flies up next to the wall, points to it, and shouts "Kochi!"

She flies and points toward the breakable wall and say something. I have JP audio and she says in a cute voice "koko dayo!" or "over here!" when translated (dunno if this is the actual line in EN since they change a lot of shit in the dub).

>he didn't get a sidequest which rewards you for doing shit you'd do anyway
Anyway, you're complaining about exploration in a game that is all about exploration.

The holy ray thing is the exact same thing as Void Ray except it's yellow and does holy damage instead of darkness damage.
You can get it just after the train from the lab so very, very shortly after your shitty dragon tower rozain garbage.
It does more damage, it has better range, it's easier to upgrade and most of the enemies in the games are weak to or have no special resistances to holy damage, making it basically the best room clearing ability next to Riga Storaema.

Mana so smol.

Or Iga so big?

Attached: screenshot0053.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

So glad he ditched that ginger doofus Ben Judd.

Judd is cancer and destroys everything he touches.

Iga is pretty tall

I don't know what you're talking about. Tis Rozain is yellow. And it's described as a holy light. So I assume it does holy damage.

Attached: Tis Rozain.jpg (1920x1080, 519K)

She is kinda slow though. Next run i will use her.

My apologies, I confused it with the lightning orb thing that bounces across the screen.
The beam you posted just now is the thing I meant.
I can't remember all those dumb shard names.
Anyway that's my point, those two beam abilities (it and Void Ray) are extremely fast and easy to clear shit with.

Ok. After making this post I went and played some more and found and killed Gebel. But then the game autosaved and gave a weird cutscene end and said game over.
What just happened? Did I accidentally get an ending before even checking out the blood fountain?

Newfag spotted, you just triggered the bad ending, welcome to Castlevania bitch.

I thought it was just going to be another regular fight. Then suddenly I am fighting the final boss and I accidentally beat him and won on my first try. What the fuck lol.
I can pick up from my last save at least though and keep playing so it seems all good. Do I get something for unlocking an ending?

>I can't remember all those dumb shard names.
She only screams it every time you use it.

Protip, he's not the final boss, he's the 50% boss.
You weren't even meant to fight Bloodless before him.
You didn't miss anything, the game is just telling you to explore more.

>only ever used true arrow
Is there a better single target directional shard?

This and Void Ray are the best.

>Do I get something for unlocking an ending?
You get bossrush for the bad ending. You get more cool stuff for the other endings. So you can just continue playing.
You have like 50%~+ of the game left. So you've got plenty more to go.

Neat.

Tepes chain lightning.
Heretical Grinder.
The carpenter's butcher knives.
That black hole void.

>heretical grinder
>teps oceus
>lethargy
>inferno breath
It all depends on your playstyle, my man

What do i get for the ending where I kill Gebel after getting Zangetsu? Didn't know there were 3 endings and just went for true ending and the worst ending

Chain lightning and the grinder comes to mind, but the arrows are really good yes.

Bolide blast is a great step up from True Arrow. The holy/dark rays are also good, but I found the timing between hits dealing damage to be weird when rapid firing them, so I stuck with bolide as a matter of taste.

You could always max out detective eye and have it glow the breakable walls by only passing through them.

That crawly thing is the second boss right? What shards/weapons are good to fight him with since like with the first one my dumbass walked in with no healing items and low health and fucked up

If you max out passives, you always have them?
I just realised Detective eye became a passive when I maxed it.

That feeling when I almost killed Gebel, but after having fought him for a while and almost killed him, I started to realize that Gremory hadn't appeared yet. And started to worry that that she never would. At that point I saw the moon. I love shit like this.

if you're on normal, just unga bunga your way through, he's not hard

Yes, all yellow shards on rank 9 turns into a white shard.
If you still equip the yellow one, it usually stacks, if it's a weapon/stat booster.

>If you max out passives, you always have them?
Yes.
You can also still equip the Shard-based passive on top of the permanent one for doubled effect.

Is that Iga wife?
HEr wife worked on ROndo of Blood.

Niiice, I guess this will be useful in higher difficulties.

Miriam wonders if it was the right thing to do, but it's implied she gets possessed by Gremory and all that shit is implied in a blank screen

I wanted something like AoS worst ending

No, because she doesn't look like Shanoa

Do you guys ever fear that IGA will put a balance patch to fix all the broken shit?

IGA is pretty tall for a Jap and he comes from that (now dying) breed of Japs with generally more masculine features rather than "prettyboy" ones.
I forgot what the genotype names for them are, but Japs are basically split between two.
One of them is more effeminate and the other is more traditionally manly and a bit more "western" looking.

The magic of PC is that you can always downgrade to the patch version you want.

SIRUBA CHIARIOTSU

Googled it, Jomon-type and Yayoi-type.
IGA is clearly of the Jomon-type.

Attached: img_2-036.jpg (340x185, 79K)

Why would you pick normal instead of hard?

no, that's Mana.

I actually tried to find Iga's wife's name so I can figure out what exactly she did on Rondo. But I can't find it. Supposedly she was an artist.

Rondo is how they met. He'd visit her and play some Rondo. Iga got a Special Thanks credit. She then helped him with writing the romance game Iga was writing.

HORA HORA HORA
HORA HORA HORA
HORA
BRAVO OH BRAVO

Being the scenario writer for Tokimeki Memorial is unironically awesome.

Zoomzoom casuals, as evident by this thread.

There's a bunch of Japanese who are like 100% Chinese looking too. Japan is weird like that. There's some Japanese who look almost European, then you got some who look Japanese.

Don't know why Korea or Japan just don't mass import a bunch of slavs so that they just look more European, since that's what they clearly wnat to look like.

Attached: creator of mega man.jpg (1250x796, 450K)

>Just pray the game puts a "break wall here" sign?
Yes, well designed games put a crack in the wall it some kind of slightly different texture

All they needed to do was just not breed the Yayois and focus on the Jomons.
Their most famous and globally renowned actor, Toshiro Mifune, is probably the best example of Jomon they could pick.

the blood fountain was fair but the water shard was too obtuse, as was the spike immunity armor, for all its worth one might as well haveconcluded the water horse would let you swim through water instead of the squid which seems more like an ttack

also using the squid power to awkwardly move through the underwater caverns felt janky and unintended, still a great game overall though

At that point you might as well not have secret walls at all.

>as was the spike immunity armor
It wasn't obtuse to anyone that played SotN.

Zoomzoom go away.
Best secrets are those that don't fucking telegraph themselves.
I'm glad IGA is of the pure boomer mindset that doesn't pander to plebs like you.

>It wasn't obtuse to anyone that played this other game where it was also obtuse.
ok yeah cool but i played sotn and i didnt remember, a game should never need a reference to another game to make sense

>as was the spike immunity armor
1. Once you get the invert ability, finally checking off the two blank map spaces at the top of next to the tower, should be a strong and natural instinct to you.
2. The armor is technically not even needed.

Here to take out a book?

Attached: SOTN_Alucard_Main_Portrait_.jpg (2000x2658, 802K)

>2. The armor is technically not even needed.
You can't get into the Oriental Lab without it, it is however unneeded for everything else.

bolide blast best blast
nothing makes you feel more of a scumbag than jump spamming it to get easy medals and even stunlock several bosses like OD or dominique, except timestop shenanigans

Have sex

youtube.com/watch?v=sPsQnsOHflc

It's your generation that's allergic to sex, zoomzoom.

>what is Detective Eye or any similar soul in Castlevania
Pretender.

Attached: Detectives_Eye_2.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

>1. Once you get the invert ability, finally checking off the two blank map spaces at the top of next to the tower, should be a strong and natural instinct to you.
man there's so much of the map you can check with invert its not even funny and without knowing where might be what its just a chore to see which rooms have something hiding in the inverted mode

also you can get through without the spike armor? how?

what's the best gear?

i just got the reflector ray power and fought a black dragon boss who kicked my ass.

Attached: vampire.jpg (728x1113, 100K)

You can tank it. It's not actually needed to get through the spikes. It's just needed to get through the spikes unharmed.

>Zoomzoom
>pure boomer mindset
Only an actual zoomer say this shit. No one above the age 25 say this unless they're mentally retarded

You can't tank it because you need to move the Iron Maiden with the Craftwork and if you don't have the armor equipped, it instantly throws you back so you can't move the Iron Maiden.
I know because I tried tanking it with potions and food.

you can tank all those spikes? what the fuck

Just power through it with healing items. That's what I did at first before realizing there was actually an item

t. zoomer
The best way to fight an insult is to adopt it and turn it into a compliment.

>another water level
you literally have to go though ONE SINGLE water room, then you get the fucking thing that allows you to walk normal-ish underwater
You are just trying to nitpick negative points

Another salty HK fanboy maybe?

You can do it if you consistently turn your character every time the spikes hit so that you fall towards the iron maiden.

Be certain to return what you borrow. This is a library, not a bookshop.

Attached: 810822ad5166a7e47b5d07a095b7bf961451669379_large.jpg (200x194, 19K)

How do you get through life, if you never read?

I'm a boomer, senpai. It's why I don't have time to autistically hit every wall section like I used to bomb every bush in LoZ. It was dumb then and it still is now.

Flash kick is fun. Especially with Miriam's counting.

>bomb every bush in LoZ

Attached: HatKidHeh.png (124x124, 19K)

Pillage my shelves as you please...

Attached: Alucard.png (1044x676, 368K)

>Only two techniques for kicks (three if you count as bunny girl)
Sequel better has as many special moves as Katana

OD is great. Didn't think I'd like that guy as much as I did.

Attached: dom.png (313x768, 93K)

96% Overwhelming Positive
cry me a river OP

Attached: CGL1q4XWwAAoZpO.jpg large.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Who is this O.D. you mention? I see only Alucard.

Attached: Alucard.png (1044x676, 371K)

So what does ranking up bunnymorphosis actually do?

Attached: 1562514795361.jpg (2550x3300, 1.62M)

We've known that Dominique is the third character since the second backer demo from last year.

It also helps that he has a good theme
youtube.com/watch?v=I2uoDB-b0HA

>RETURN WHAT YOU BORROWED
>timestop
>snaps chair in half
fucking based

It proves that you have taste.

Attached: 1561345085468.jpg (1080x1439, 153K)

Why didn't he ask instead of murdering you.

Because it's a secret superboss and the hardest boss in the game if you don't have the IGA Dracula DLC.

As I understand, it is the best sold franchise Konami ever had. They could never mimic the success the original had.

Attached: 38-Post_20_image_replacement_04.png (480x305, 186K)

The daggers are just as strong as the arrows, but shoot out twice as much per use.

In general the fight feels weird to me, even though I know it's just a joke. I picked up the rare book then went right to the boss arena, so he was mad at me for not returning a library book within five minutes or so. The fuck, O.D.?

Attached: 87656.jpg (403x389, 19K)

Should have gotten a projectile and another traversal option.

There's something here about a woman called Castile Vanya, who could she be?

Attached: 16-1561803887-10899307.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Because the game won't let me.

>for not returning a library book within five minutes or so. The fuck, O.D.?
He knew that you were rushing towards Bael. How long you've borrowed the book probably doesn't matter at that point.
He would not let you carry his precious book to fight Bael himself and wouldn't let you through without returning them first.

Nigger, input your name as "NIGHTMARE" in all caps without quotations, it permanently unlocks all difficulty modes even if you haven't even played the game yet.
You can then change your name back to whatever you want.

But hard is available from the start. Nightmare isn't, but hard is.

>all the shit boards post frogs and wojaks
what a coincidence.

>Using the silver knight to farm mimics without triggering them

Attached: 1562359413221.png (566x668, 540K)

Didn't meant to upload this shit.
Why doesn't the game just allow me to start at whatever difficulty I want? Why do I have to jump through hurdles?

Attached: 1548052617570.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Because you're a newfag, unironically.

Does this game have cancer levels like clocktower and cancer enemies like medusas?

Wait what the fuck? Why was I able to choose hard for my initial playthrough?

I had thought it was time based after I had gotten the other bad ending by killing Gebel with the sword. I sat there for several minutes just letting my familiar chip away at him with no results, and thought "Maybe this isn't right, at this rate my familiar is probably gonna kill him in another minute... So what the fuck am I supposed to do here?" then I start thinking about the description of the sword and at this point I realize that there's been a moon in the background the entire time, so I swing at it once "No? Nothing?" swing a couple more times and felt like a fucking genius when it split in half.
This was honestly one of my favorite parts of the game, such a cool way of letting the player figure out how to progress.

yes and yes

Attached: 20190708153418_1.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

It has one. And that's a good thing.

Because you input the "NIGHTMARE" password.

Yes, and that's a good thing!

>Because you input the "NIGHTMARE" password.
I didn't. And still haven't unlocked Nightmare difficulty.

It's damage based, actually.
You need to bring Gebel below 10% of his total HP at which point the moon will turn red, that's when you can slash it (one hit is enough).
Slashing at it earlier does absolutely nothing.

Do you remember the name of the armor in the chest beside Silver Knight's shard? It's the Crusader armor.

Wow really? I thought that the red moon was just sitting there the whole time and I was being blind.

REMEMBER
strawpoll.me/18287302/
>strawpoll.me/18287302/
strawpoll.me/18287302/
>strawpoll.me/18287302/
strawpoll.me/18287302/
complete the playable characters poll

>being so butt hurt by a cat
You need to get out more user

>locked difficulty
this is some cuckshit

Why does garbage like Amnesia and Hakuoki get localized but not Tokemeki? I heard Tokemeki is amazing.

Here's a better one that you almost certainly missed.
You know how O.D. uses DIO's Time Stop complete with inverted colors and the ticking clock coming to a halt SFX?
Spell O.D. out loud.
Now spell it backwards out loud.

Nope, go and revisit the fight if you still have a save and don't believe me.

never said anything about being butthurt by the cat, friendo. it's just one of the few screenshots i have for this game.

It's pretty standard in games. Some conversely only unlock easy if you die a lot in normal first.

Because I'm shit at video games and spending hours on a single boss isn't my idea of fun.

>granny gets 10x the stat boosts for her first time bonus
>at the end of the game she eats Bael

>It's pretty standard in
...modern games
to artificially force people replay the game, because the devs think the game is shit and not work replaying otherwise

>Why doesn't the game just allow me to start at whatever difficulty I want?
Why? Because some people are faggots and go the hardest difficulty knowing they aren't good enough then bitch its too hard and refuse to lower the difficulty.

Attached: Angriam.png (163x156, 47K)

Anne is the low key patrician choice. I swear she is underrated.

Attached: 1433917348274.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>standard
Most games lets you choose which difficulty you want off the bat, sometimes unlocking an harder difficulty after beating the game once. Bloodstained forces you to either start with normal if you go in blind or input a code. That's gay as fuck.

that's not the reason you stupid faggot

What would be the maximum Jojo autist build?

Can you wear the Stone Mask and Hyperventilator simultaneously? I don't remember if they're both head items or if one is an accessory.

After that, double Gambler's Rings for luck and pluck?

From there I guess it depends on who you want to roleplay as, if anyone specific, since you can mimic a lot of combat styles if you really want to, like using Hammer Knuckle in place of a Star Platinum punch or obviously Chisel and Timestop for Dio.

Attached: 1555819499533.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

>mfw I only found out mid game that foods give you permanent bonuses
>mfw I only found out mid game you can craft shards
>mfw I only found out mid game that even if you have the equipment recipe book you still need to craft certain items to have stronger items appear
>mfw I found out late game having multiple shards of the same ones make it stronger
And I still looked up item drops and how to progress numerous times

Attached: 1530680955750.jpg (398x360, 30K)

TIS ROZAIN
TIS TIS TIS TIS TIS T-T-T-T-TIS ROZAIN

Dumb animeposter

I want a fairy familiar

Attached: 1555177640436.jpg (3436x3000, 798K)

Game was still easy as fuck tho

Attached: 1555748639124.jpg (850x1616, 93K)

I don't want any of these.
I want a new character that's a knockoff of pic related every bit as much as O.D. is a knockoff of Alucard.

Attached: Julius_Belmont.png (584x768, 768K)

Oillage my shelves all you will~~~

The fairy is the one that does the fucking.

>Can you wear the Stone Mask and Hyperventilator simultaneously?

yes but I don't think they both can show up

based

Attached: 1557951517129.png (480x480, 48K)

>Jankstained: Ritual of the Same
>Rushstained: Ritual of the Jank
>Scamstained: Ritual fo the trash
>Trashstained: Ritual of the scam
>Cumstained: Ritual of the Night
>Shitstained: Ritual of the Cashgrab
>Scamstained: Ritual of the MN9

These would have been great material in an alternate timeline.

>Cumstained: Night of Revenge
ftfy

this.

Yeah it's easy to beat games when you cheat like crazy and have the internet tell you everything you need to do because you're too retarded to read very clear instructions or look through the very few systems in the game like the crafting menu's tabs.

Attached: only retards imagine the word 'transient' before 'stat boost' here.png (1600x900, 2.26M)

8bit fireball is at that "so good I recommend not using it" level

Final Flash*

The triple kick is a traversal option.

>Legacystained: Conjuring of the Cease and Desist

I spent my whole game using grinder

I mean more of a passive one, like a speed boost or something.

Chisel and time stop is really fun, you can also wear the stone mask for maximum STANDO POWA ( also, give Miriam the blonde spiky hairstyle)

Use the water spray move from the Deeseama, they don't react at all, at least for me

Or just kill them before they way wake up. None of the monsters have enough health to justify the amount of damage you can have before encountering them.

Yes, there is even a golden variety that turns you to stone If you touch them

I take it you played on normal?

what's the best strategy against the black dragon boss?

Attached: Dragons.png (394x394, 117K)

If you're not out looking for cheatcodes, the game forces you to play on normal first.

EEEEEEEEEEE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1562376106024.jpg (254x512, 109K)

>beat normal
>start fresh save on hard
>there's Dullahammer Heads on the boat
Once you get to the Dullahammer Head room Hard becomes easier than Normal.

"boost" implies temporary, "food will increase Miriam's stats" implies permanent
it's only the game's fault and yours for being a little bitch

Boost does not imply temporary. A "temporary boost" is temporary, sure. But a boost is a boost.

Big multi-hitting spells. He's so huge that he gets hit by everything. I used that one ice move that conjures ice in the air, and brings them crashing down. Each ice block his multiple times, it covers the full room, and the damage is great. It's a craftable shard. Even on nightmare, and with the dragon being super aggro, I just spammed that spell until he died in a matter of seconds.

Is there any point in even using weapons when shards exist? The only weapon I thought was worth using was the crissaegrim knockoff and even that's much more unsafe than using magic

Don't get hit...?
I mean unlike most other bosses he telegraphs his moves so obviously

>4% drop chance.
>"Heh, now that I've grinded, the game is on easy mode"

Attached: Pro Cheater.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

But we already have IGA

Why was he wearing that at the end?

This.
Everyone keeps acting like you're supposed to know the method of unlockiong hard mode. But all they're doing is exposing themselves as guide reading shitters.

2%, and they spawn infinitely in the room. On Normal you can't get anything even nearly that good that early.

It's his favorite book man, can't really blame him for being worried

>fag runs around the game with welcome company running 24/7
>bumbles around and collides with fucking everything like a retard
>LOL WHY DIDN'T YOU FIND THE SECRETS BRO
the water cave was fine

I turned off the game after I got the game over ending. I am dissatisfied with this game as a backer. I want a harmony of despair spiritual successor. That is the best.

did someone mention BOOK?

Poor attempt at fooling Miriam that he's not the same person but since it immediately failed, he didn't even bother pretending.

ok, 2%. All the more reason why it's silly to brag about grinding. All you have to do is push the box and move on. There's even a good chance that you don't need to kill any of them as you pass through.

>The guy that properly searched for everything was the retard, not me

How do you even "bumble" into the cieling?

Okay, but it's there to get. It's easily accessible. You're acting like it's a cheat, it's the way the game was meant to be played.

Attached: 1562626470240.png (600x600, 627K)

I liked how salty he sounded about the whole situation

Good boots and then kick him on the back of his wings from above repeatedly.

kek i get 8 fps underwater on switch

>I turned off the game after I got the game over ending.
Why though?

And to think, it was meant to be a WiiU port.

>He doesn't slide through the castle while inverted
Sorry kid, looks like you'll never be getting those ceiling secrets

if i like this game will i like the new castlevania collection?

So you didn't get even halfway through the game. Good to know.

So I'm remodeling Alfred's outfit to be less messy and more formal. What color should his non-hobo clothes be? It will probably have gold lacings/patterns so keep that in mind.

The colection is made of classicvania games which are not like Bloodstained. They are still classics so it's still a good package

Like with every game that has a level up system, passing through, collecting as you go, and finding things by chance, is the optimal way to play. That is, if you're actually looking for challenge. Grinding is allowed in order to mitigate the challenge, for those who are less skilled, or simply not looking for a challenge.

In other words, just because you were given the opportunity to grind, that doesn't mean you need to take it.

When's the next one?

Attached: D8aiYlaWkAEH-Y7.jpg (1070x1200, 130K)

>properly searched
there's a shard for that
you don't need to slam into walls after you find it

Welcome Company is available a lot earlier, and not everyone looks up a guide to find out what enemy drops what shard that does what. I 100%ed the map without finding that shard because it just never dropped and I didn't know it existed.

>I used that one ice move that conjures ice in the air, and brings them crashing down
got a name for it?

Attached: ErikaFace.gif (400x225, 402K)

>it's a craftable shard

I don't know. It's one of those weirdly named shards. You have to craft it from other ice shard though.

does the craftable shard have a name?

Attached: ErikaPush.gif (480x270, 675K)

What do they smell like?

The description is something along the lines of "shoots a stream of ice".

Yes

yeah it's something like zip tris gan rame aosfjsoiefjasioadjfaosifndlkjvnxznjvijxzn

Milk and lavender.

>I don't know what words mean, but if I pretend that they mean what I want them to mean, maybe no one will call me out on my autism and just assume I'm in the right.
No. There's no 'transient' or 'temporary' or anything here. If you boost a car up on a lift its only temporary if you intend to bring the car down at some point. It's entirely possible to keep it suspended indefinitely.

Attached: 1535758006154.png (882x758, 16K)

>When she promises to save you only to show up with a new man
New drawing for you guys. Hope you like it.

Attached: 1.png (663x579, 682K)

"The king of hell, delicious.
But I would also like to eat something that is both omnipotent and omnipresent, but hang it all, I can't remember what it's called. Can you (the player) help me figure out what it is?

Attached: 1562113681314.png (316x688, 287K)

The techniques make the weapons worth it.

Why would a one time only stat boost be permenant in a game like this? Boost doesn't inherently mean temporary to begin with, and the context only further reinforces that it's permenant.

can you do this one I asked from yestrerday?

Attached: 1547017063593.jpg (730x780, 46K)

It could be worse. She could show up with a girlfriend and leave you with the lingering thought that you were so shit that you turned her gay.

how do i get/what is time stop?

Attached: 9a3071660f75a36205495bd051319c45.png (1931x990, 2.85M)

Black and gold

I love it.

A shard that is more or less useless on Hard. You get it by beating the secret boss that you need 99% map completion to encounter.

Complete 99% of the map. Suddenly a new book is available at the library. Borrow it, and take it to the end game area.

I can try after I finish my neglected class assignments
but I must confess I'm terrible at drawing women.

Can you find diamonds in chests? Because grinding elementals is just ludicrous.

i have 99.20 something of the map unlocked, where's the boss?

Attached: 1562624863393.jpg (926x1148, 185K)

No real opinion on it. But in the thumbnail, his glass looks like gore.

Those are clasicvanias, but If you want to get aquinted to the series, try them, after that try Symphony of the night and all the gba and ds Castlevania games, those are more in the style of this game, especially aria of sorrow and dawn of sorrow

Attached: 1562339050988.png (800x1574, 438K)

Just duplicate them with alchemy.

In that one boss room you walked through that clearly was a boss room but there was no boss there. You need to do something else first still. OD should have a new book

>not everyone looks up a guide to find out what enemy drops what shard that does what.
Nice excuse, chodeslurper. I found an eyeball enemy and thought it might have an interesting skill, so I followed that curiosity and busted the proverbial eyeball pinata a few times in a row until I got my answer, and then breakable walls were a joke. Surprise, games reward the player for investigating things like enemy drops, especially if you're playing a game where they outright drop new spells and abilities.

Indeed.
In the ice area.

I said "lavender", not "iron", Bloodless.

I gave up on the glass if you can tell, haha. I'm not too good at that sort of thing. I need to practice it more. Thanks for heads up!

There are very few of those enemies throughout the castle, I had kept on meaning to go back and check what it dropped but I eventually forgot. I'm just saying, don't be mad that you don't have 100% map completion when your friend who used Welcome Party does.

>lavender
fucking gross

Besides alchemy (if you don't have a good Alchemic Bounty shard yet), they're dropped by axe knights or greataxe knights. One or the other, maybe both. I know greataxe knights drop oricalcum but maybe diamonds too.

>lavender
>gross
Nigga, your smell is fucked up

spotted

Attached: 1560600160181.png (720x540, 650K)

I do have 100% map completion, barely used Welcome Company at all, did not get hints from anyone other than Dominique and Johannes (including the internet in general), and simply stabbed an eyeball a few times to get its skill because I figured a weirdo enemy like that might have something interesting. That's really it.

Attached: 1529542685822.jpg (884x793, 177K)

Not him. But what the fuck does lavender even smell like? Where do you guys go to smell flowers?

Everyone that followed the threads here when the game came out know about it. I personally remember it being mentioned in the second day after release

> lavender
> flowers

Dude, consider for once get all your wist on your fist and visit the scary outside.

This whole chain started with
>hurr my friend is retarded for using Welcome Company
>He doesn't get why I don't have 100% completion
See: For the retard to be saying "LOL WHY DIDN'T YOU FIND THE SECRETS BRO" the person it being said to would have to have NOT found all of the secrets.

At least he tried

Attached: 1562450394591.jpg (889x1500, 254K)

Why were you browsing thread before having beat the game? You should have been hiding during the release. You just found another method of encountering spoilers.

Who follows threads for a game like this without completing it first? It's like you want to have shit spoiled.

I thought it was going to be a chore as well but I got the shard off those book demons and considering it's the lowest MP spell that lasts forever in each room I can just keep it on and it'll find every secret for me just by the virtue of me walking.

can someone translate for a poor moonlet?

>he thinks welcome company is overpowered
>void ray, tis rozin, teps oceus, riga storaema, and plenty of other crazy long-range shit that deletes enemies before they can even dream of being within your welcome company range al exist as better alternatives.

Attached: 7542516.png (300x256, 74K)

Is there anything special about the Ridill? It's pretty much crafting a Blue Rose with significantly worse stats. Does it get extra hits in per swing, or something?

I felt really sorry for grandpa at the end, especially after figuring out that it wasn't him that was writing the journal entries

Yes, I should get out and visit the... lavender farm? Where does one go to smell lavender? Probably flower and gardening shops.

Same, but surprisingly I ain't all that bothered by it, it must be because it's kinda of a short section

oh i think i know the one, thx user

>Surprise, games reward the player for investigating things like enemy drops
Surprise, games reward the player for using the tools at their disposal and going out and exploring using those tools
The idea that you're so asshurt about people using Welcome Company to find secrets that a "pro gamer girl" like yourself had to wait and find on an off chance drop with a future shard is Autism.

Also you get riga storaema before welcome company normally since the cats in the entryway halls come before the cathedral, and you can use that from much further range than welcome company for testing walls, floors, and ceilings, making the player not have to run up to the wall just to make welcome company potentially tap them, only to be met with no result 90% of the time and then have to turn around and walk out from further than they would have if they just chucked a spell from afar.

Welcome company is a noobshitter trap-crutch designed to steal fun from the lazy people who just want to rub a shield against a boss and win.

So the item list is just lying?

Attached: 1538136548269.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Yea Forums isn't one person you autist, there's 61 posters in this thread. I will mock anyone that thinks using welcome company is worthwhile when there are spells available even earlier that are better and more practical, because that spell is trash and your triangle/ Y button is better left for something else.

Because nobody beat it by that point man, there where no spoilers there, after seeing that the game was said to be good, i just left

the sweet smell of woman sweat

>black dragon boss who kicked my ass.

You may be the only person in existence who had even remote problem with that "boss"

Don't be mean, maybe he got intimidated by his size and overestimated his power

People post their progress as they play. And then you have those obsessive dudes, who beat the game as soon as possible. If you're browsing on the second day, guaranteed someone posted ending spoilers by then. And then there's the fact that you said you learned a code by browsing the thread early on. If that's not a spoiler, then what is?

>Spam spells that cost 40 to 50 MP in hopes of finding a secret
>One spell takes care of all your problems for the cost of 20 and lasts pretty much the whole room
Gee it's almost as if there is a thing called "efficiency" in games. Sure you can get MP globes all over the place but I'd rather spend my time one and doneining a room while clearing out enemies than spending my time tracking down balls to put in my mouth. Unlike yourself who seems to enjoy the task.

does anyone know a way to farm 16 bit and higher coins?

Buying them?

You get one 16, and one 32 for boss rush
After that just buy them, hope Alchemic Bounty procs, and break down any extra 12/32 coin weapons

Nope, just checked, I'm a jackass and misremembered the axe knight's platinum as a diamond. My bad, user. Sorry. Blue chests in Frozen Tomb are your best bet then outside of crafting something with a diamond then ripping it apart with alkahests, and either recombining it with alchemy while hoping for Alchemic Bounty procs or just plain buying more copies of whatever you made with diamonds from Dominique so that you can alkahest those for more diamonds, since you can just buy alkahests in bulk with coins if you don't want to farm ghosts and junk.

Attached: C686D9D1-7439-4C34-AB54-42557CB1B35F.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

There literally weren't any spoilers, people were just vaguely talking about the game, the only real spoiler was the codes that you have to input at the start If you want the "influencer" items and the nightmare mode, I was surprised myself that people were that respectful, for those that haven't played yet because their stores didn't brake street date

>complaining about MP
I take it you didn't craft things like lemonade for a long time.

Well even if that were true, it's not realistic to expect others to risk spoilers, on the off chance that perhaps there's a code getting passed around that enables hardmode.

Did people have mana issues in Bloodstained? Anytime I ran low I seemed to find a save room, kind of like a bonfire in Souls, but maybe that's just my specific experience.

Attached: 1535846867289.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

There's a disappointing lack of NPCs in this game. Or at least developed ones. Was hoping could recruit Zangetsu and Alfred to my base or some shit

Attached: CoffeeRufioWEB.jpg (700x700, 226K)

Not having played Curse of the Moon, I assumed Alfred was a good guy, and that Dominique and Johannes were in cahoots for nefarious schemes. Was a tad let down that Johannes was a non-entity, but overall the story wasn't very strong and mostly served as a reason to murder demons in a spooky castle. Zangetsu deserved a better send off than getting insta-hell'd

Well, this took forever.

Attached: LaughingDemonGirls.png (1000x766, 385K)

The only place I had an issue was the Hidden Desert. For some reason I felt a smidge underleveled when I hit that place and it seemed like it took forever to find a savepoint.

Mostly though no, I didn't. Though I'm now realizing I apparently missed some MP Max Ups even though I have 100% map since I just hit 99 and have 1417 MP. Mildly booty blasted about having to scour for the remaining ups.

Attached: 1561065080087.png (1300x589, 1021K)

I can only speak for myself, user, but I didn't touch these threads with a ten foot pole until after I hit the good end credits, because I knew someone would just post some shit like "COCKNEY LOLI IS THE BAD GUY IT WAS HER ALL ALONG" as early as day 1. I didn't want any hints, I waited four years for this game and I wanted to enjoy my proverbial meal at my own pace and in my own time, with my own faculties and nothing more, since I knew I wouldn't get a sequel for years. I still knew about that cheat code simply because I followed some of the game's kickstarter development through the backer updates people had shared around online in the several year leadup to Ritual of the Night's release.

....wat

I love you so much.

Make sure to invert/ high jump right into the center of the giant bells in the cathedral. Literally jump INSIDE them from the bottom up, there's secret MP ups in there.

user offered to make reaction images with Bloodstained characters in a previous thread. This was a request.

I think he's the same one who did this masterpiece.

Pretty sure I got all of those (figured they'd be there from SotN) but I'll double check.

If it's the same user I spoke to then they said they would consider too if no other drawfriends take the request.

use the spining sword until you unlock the dragon breath

how come mine doesnt stop time, it just slows down time

That is true, but I was just stating a fact, most anons here know about it from those threads, or from being told about it

Some bosses are immune or resistant to time stop. The minibosses are technically just powerful enemies so they're fully stopped.

Did you truly 100% this game?

Attached: C04BE65521BE62B7C0843E205EA193957B49FB34[1].jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

my game runs like shit so i cant use techniques

I didn't really like using True Arrow once I got Throw Spear, since Throw Spear is just True Arrow with more range yet the player can only throw the projectiles directly in front of them, not straight up or down or behind them like with directional shards. Throw Spear just fucks up big hitbox enemies so goddamn badly, it might as well be called Giant Hunter or something like that. If I need to farm dragons I use pretty much nothing but that, they die in 1-2 triangle taps.

Solid Samurai is my husbando.

Attached: 160314DA83C0ECACE96D6034B5D7A48EBA1F1E69[1].jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

>Throw Spear is just True Arrow with more range
I meant to say that Throw Spear has more damage than True Arrow, not more range. Derp.

TIS
ROZ
TIS
ROZ
TIS
ROZ
TIS
ROZAIN

For me it was when i went after bloodless right after i got the double jump, and saw for myself how punishing is the game if you are ten levels below most enemies

Attached: 1561571838701.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

>"Mars Crystal Power, Make Up!"

Attached: 639FF5EBB867FE1C6C87FB849989CE37B3B91150[1].jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

Truly 100% is at least all of that, 9/9 all possible shards, Miriam and all Familiars at 99 and all boss medals, HP/MP at 2271/1447 (all Max Ups and passive boosts.) I consider Hard and Nightmare optional challenges but the rest of that is needed to consider the game "complete."

My opinion, anyway.

Is Chaser Arrow any good? In theory it seems like it should be but it doesn't seem as effective to me.

I can't believe he got dragged to hell, i hope that in the sequel he claws his way out of there like doom guy

But he's alive.

fake news with cheat mod

>ARISE, MYSELF AND MY SHADOW!
ARISE, MYSELF AND MY SHADOW!

Attached: 1562645919386.gif (400x225, 98K)

You see him in the ending, he's okay.

I remember seeing some user in a previous thread mention that it fucking shreks bosses, but I haven't messed with it myself. I like other shards for that slot more, I guess.

okay but what ACTUALLY is the shadow ability for? I dont recall using it once. The shadow clone I mean.

Ammo Capacity keeps increasing even after 2 full playthroughs, dunno what's the cap, could be 999, might take a while to grind that one out.

Bloodstained: Lament of Innocence when?

Sorry, that's not me.

Equippable glasses are cheats now?

Wait what? I saw only Miriam and Johannes in the ending

She says that for a few things besides the dopplegangers, like Welcome Company, but to answer your question, dopplegangers are mostly good with chip damage builds like poison and rapiers comboed with blood drain, or spamming the three hit katana combo twelve times instead.

>Eyes of horus
>Cheat

That quote is actually for Welcome Company.

I think the Shadow Tracer makes shadow clones that echo your moves. Dunno if they hit as hard as you do. That seems like it'd be broken but...well y'know.

Eye of Horus wont show him, you need widescreen cheat

why does this game look like an very high quality h-game

Well it'll take at least 9 playthroughs for boss shards. I'd also put that under semi-optional honestly. 9 playthroughs is a lot for some folks.

I know I'll do it but I adore the game.

>he doesn't know

Attached: shhbby.jpg (788x524, 133K)

Then you're just blind mate. You can clearly see his fucking shadow with it.

It's okay, but throw spear what I recommend once the True Arrow training wheels come off. It has a huge spread, deals multiple hits to enemies per spear, lingering contact damage, and provides a ton of opportunities for critical hits. If you're using it on anything larger than Miriam, they melt away in seconds.

i meant in terms of story progression.
usually the bosses give a shard you need to progress the game

> Miriam literally says Zangetsu is a loss in a fucking dialogue

Cope harder tranny with retarded headcanon

You can see his shadow even without it, actually, but I think the model is only visible in ultrawide.

Go dlidate and seethe harder

Just bought the 8-bit demake as the sale is about to end. Hope it's not too cringe.

>download size is only 19 MB
wtf

Attached: ss_482cc958b58b34cf1a496e5774a51f8184e1241c[1].jpg (1920x1080, 550K)

What's the most sexual possible combination of Miairam's abilities? Don't worry about gameplay concerns like MP consumption or things like using two Manipulative powers simultaneously when that's technically impossible. Maybe dpplegangers with Bunnymorphosis and the pixie familiar out for some size difference in the orgy of Miriams and not-Lilis, the Tamako-Death summon hanging out watching for exhibitionism points?

Attached: __miriam_bloodstained_ritual_of_the_night_drawn_by_borvar__1882a157344915c849ae0d0daf11875c.png (706x763, 381K)

>making me link to leddit of all things
reddit.com/r/Bloodstained/comments/c4f8ti/ending_spoilers_playing_on_ultrawide_and_noticed/
turn on widescreen to check for yourself

The character is literally just transported away, not killed, and his model is visible in the ending just by using ultra widescreen. He's clearly meant to have survived.

There's no reason you should assume that's a rule, user. What have you used the ship boss' ability on other than roomclearing with the tentacles?

>playing on english

Attached: 1561651803325.png (527x296, 235K)

So if he meant to survive why he explicitly stated as dead in the fucking story dialogue, autist?

I just can't do it. Jap voices sound like high pitched toddler screaming, fuck that noise.

It's not a demake really, just an alternate scenario that's non-canon.

And it's not cringe at all, it plays amazingly, music is really good and the bosses are arguably better than RotN's.

I assumed tutorial boss didn't count

to trick retards like you
consider yourself Iga's bitch

I preferred it in moon, but I can't stand it when there are voice barks in another language, but no subtitles. It just feels bad to me, so all of Miriam's japanese yelling in combat was bugging me since I wanted to know what she was saying. Eventually I flipped the switch. Just kind of is what it is, I can only appreciate the Japanese voice acting if I know what they're actually saying, otherwise it's just kind of awkward, like listening to some lewd anime ASMR and only knowing what every other 50th word means.

Funny thing, I'm actually playing through Shovel Knight at the moment, wonder how similar/different CotM is going to be.

I switched to japanese when I heard Zangetsu's cringe english voice. Why do people think that trying to sound deeper makes it cooler?

Attached: 1560629462337.jpg (600x735, 47K)

Imagine starting the argument and failing like that

>tfw playing in English to get used to Miriam's voice when shes inevitably added to smashbros in 6-20 years

Okay. What have you used the train boss's Hammer Knuckle on other than enemies?

As you pointed out, she said "lost", not dead, and the characters' knowledge (or lack thereof) of his fate is not indicative of his actual fate.

Miriam thinking he's dead doesn't mean he's dead and they left deliberate clues for the viewer that he's alive.

On that note, what are peoples' hopes for Zangetsu's mode? I'm personally hoping we get a more action focused, combo heavy playstyle. Something like being able to do the three hit Katana combo with button taps rather than doing inputs, having an effective forward and backdash, using his grapple a lot, maybe to bring enemies to you and vice versa, etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-115049.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

>House of Cards delayed for months again

Attached: 1562627743856.png (894x914, 253K)

Miriam sounds like a fucking 12 yo in jap, I just got tired of rolling my eyes every time she opens her mouth.

>why he explicitly stated as dead in the fucking story dialogue
Because Miriam and Johannes thought he died.

i realize I'm retarded now

user literally posted proof he's alive. do you have downs? or are you bait posting

That's just how middle aged japanese women sound like

Attached: 1555253563640.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

I hope we get a story and its not just Albus mode.

I find it weird that such famous and successfull title still doesn't have fan translation but a bunch of obscure long visual novels and RPGs get one.

She's honestly fine in English, the issue is more with sound mixing and having her voice be too loud and her callouts too constant. They should have made them occasional and much quieter.

Only by realizing our failings may we overcome them.

Attached: ymU48Db.gif (480x320, 719K)

Wall macaroni Miriam a cute

t. Keiji Inafune

>youtube.com/watch?v=a4z4O_NGHlI
West just has more mannish sounding women.

So what's the deal with the Celeste room?

BASED YOOA POSTER

game needed more armors that had a visual effect on your character. i only found 1 that changed the default outfit.

Is there a way to turn everything japanese except for Hayter?

>just got tired of rolling my eyes every time she opens her mouth.
If you werent an incel you'd be unzipping every time she opens her mouth

who says this quote

I'm itching for another 2.5D games after finishing this game
Is Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate a good game?

Attached: Castlevania3DS_030413_1600.jpg (1600x600, 190K)

What was Zangetsu thinking at this moment?

Attached: 1562351129134.png (1032x599, 974K)

They really needed to code in an internal cooldown on the quotes for red and purple shards especially, since you often hit them over and over in rapid succession. Make it so Miriam can only throw out a line ever 6-10 seconds to cut down on redundancy. But, yeah, I have no problem at all with her in English, I just liked the Japanese a bit more, especially for Dominique, and to a lesser extent Gebel. Though the English version of the loli could use that vocal chord removal surgery that assholes do to obnoxiously loud pets.

N=Nah

They're not similar at all, honestly. Shovel Knight reminds me more of like...I dunno, like Tiny Toon Adventures if you ever played that, with obviously some Mario influence. Sounds weird but that game was the shit. It's more of a platformer and has that very floaty, loose feel that games focused on platforming then had.

CotM is, as everyone knows, very much modeled after CV3. It's a much more scaled down and focused experience. They both represent different types of games from the NES era.

Me, right then.

No, it's a shitty, linear game with damage sponge enemies that take fucking ages to kill. It's awful.

Eeeh, it's playable, I guess, but it's not in league with any other Metroidvania of the franchise. Enemies are sponge, combat is like 2D God of War, the map is pretty boring. Honestly the first Lords of Shadow is way better.

>we will NEVER have the Quad Squad in RotN
it fucking hurts, Yea Forumsros...

Attached: FahcSmco.jpg (548x548, 33K)

>the second I finish what I'm doing here you're all next you fucking black magic demon-consorting scumfucks

Attached: 1493746400_deus.gif (664x714, 687K)

>an 18 year old cake and 3 old men
Need to swap Alfred for Dom to even it out.

Where do you find this dish's recipe? Susie has been pestering me about it for way too long.

Attached: 1555029969248.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

Might as well play Trine. It looks very similar to Bloodstained.

Attached: 2FC715084FF80B6014587D05ED01B925E342BDA6[1].jpg (1920x1080, 550K)

It's not used for anything other than combat as far as I'm aware. Damage multiplier essentially, but nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=KC0EUyih0_E

>wanting "muh god" Miriam clone
>NOT wanting AlfreChad with his magic moveset and infinite waystones

> He just fucking walks like nothing happend
Best character

I tanked it, but got addicted to farming items and passives and was over leveled.

Attached: tanku.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

>It looks very similar to Bloodstained.
seriously nigger

Attached: 1548956502193.jpg (249x202, 7K)

No, and that goes for all of the Lords of Shadow games

welcome company but it summons pornographic stuff

first game as ok
not castlevania game tho but ok

>when the crossbow starts speeding up

Attached: ece.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Lords of Shadow are literally the reason the metroidvania formula for Castlevania games died and IGA had to start a kikestarter, don't actually try it

Attached: 1562546864887m.jpg (823x1024, 35K)

>Miriam masturbating to rotating pictures of her own nudes.
My dick can only get so erect.

It's kind of a tenuous distinction, but if you ask me Trine feels more like a traditional Mario-esque platformer, not an actiony metroidvania like this. There's certainly overlap, similarities, and parallels, I'm not trying to downplay that fact, just throwing in my two cents so that user knows what to expect from that recommendation.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OTJFsI6xyo

Endgame movement is so fun, accelerator and high jump everywhere, sanic speeds.

I just loved "flying" in the hall of behemoths with high jump and accelerator, it felt magical

>Playing on Nightmare
>Geeze it's hard
>Near end game
>Tis Rozain
>Healing
>>>>>Summon chair
>Now that's better
Summon chair is too broken

Meant for

yeah

Attached: 1547402141619.jpg (1920x3241, 1.78M)

AAAAAAAAAAA
HOW DO I OPEN CHEST UNDERWATER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You must kill a boss first.

Attached: amy.jpg (556x564, 140K)

Go to the desert area, it's right after the water section

>we will never have prequel where we play as Gebel, collecting shards of new enemies and slowly becoming corrupt
>we will never have a prequel where we play as Alfred using Tomes a la Charlotte Aulin from Portrait of Ruin

Attached: DKlARRk.jpg (541x625, 65K)

The Galleon boss is hard as fuck. What is this bullshit?

This game is so fucking good and comfy man
it could be easily goty for me

BUT
IT
NEEDS
MORE
CONTENT

Attached: 123948092384234.png (897x734, 898K)

lmao

0/10, bait harder

You never know, we might get it someday

Change to nightmare

fuck off kotaku journo

Get all shards to max rank and grade, there's your content until DLC comes.

It will get it though, we just need to wait

Does the game have co-op yet?

Monster hunter. Luckily the devs smartened up.

>24/7 threads for almost 2 week sbout jankstained

Just give up and move to /vg/.

You think Miriam has a big 18th century bush or Johannes shaved it all to draw on her during her coma?

Attached: 1533708295167.gif (740x740, 336K)

Not yet but it's coming.

It's hard because it does have a ton of content. Even removing the grind it took me ~30 hours to get the Overlord cheevo. With it, I'm at 47 hours and counting. I'll be playing this for ages to max everything out, get medals, etc.

So, depending on the type of player you are, yes, it's pretty short. For a completionist like me, I won't be putting this down for fucking ever.

not until the third playable character is revealed
will make or break the future of the fandom

>oh no a recent and still being played game is moving my smash threads away!
Just hide the threads you don't like, champ

Being a shardbinder makes all bodyhair fall out and ceases growing.
She probably has a shardbinder womb tattoo though. A pink, purple, and red glass heart.

>Get an item that makes navigating water segments kind of fun and unique to the genre
>Reward near the end is an item to make navigating underwater segments the slow, unfun bullshit it usually is

But at least you can open the chests now, right...?

E...........O

While we are in the topic, does anyone know who wrote those journal entries, he is supposed to be the reason the whole debacle happened

Attached: 1560801516809.jpg (299x262, 22K)

>shardbinder womb tattoo
Mods when

Attached: bikiriam.jpg (1424x2000, 1.55M)

I just turned off the shard after I opened the chests

Johannes

I think it was Alfred or someone else high up in the Guild

You did it! I love you so much for this! It's perfect!

Attached: 1351649604673.jpg (529x386, 57K)

I know you are trolling, he is kind of young for that, i expect the guy to be old like Alfred, since he called him friend

When the modders get some taste.

>progress tied to getting a shard from a random enemy

Absolutely stupid. I also got stuck on the blood fountain because I forgot I had gotten the shard from the boss but that one was on me.

both wrong. its an unknown friend of Alfred who dies. The twist is you think its Alfred (hes presented as evil) but its not. I hope in future for a prequel where you play as Alfred and meet his friend/rival. But maybe we can fight an undead version of him some day

He got clowned

>not just buying something as cheap as alkahests in bulk
For what purpose?

Attached: farming around at the speed of sound.webm (720x404, 2.72M)

Reminder that Mana is /ourgal/.

Attached: screenshot0054.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Is there a way to traverse water I'm just not thinking of? The only places I haven't been yet are too high, behind a locked door or there's water.

I also thought that, until he talked about a friend of his that took care of the kids and he couldn't why he would do that, Alfred was a father figure for Miriam, the guy also mentioned his friend was interested in slowing down objects

Aria:
>>need three enemy souls to get the good ending

>you play as Alfred and meet his friend/rival.

Attached: Leon.png (1600x1500, 3.44M)

reddit.com/r/Bloodstained/comments/cai2ap/some_unused_stuff_from_ingame_resources/et97pce/

you poor soul

There is a jellyfish enemy in the water that drops a Purple (Direction) shard that allows you to go under water.

No idea why water movement is not a White shard

You have a quest to kill those jelifishes, your fault for not trying to do it

Is pic related the highest res version of Kojima's artwork available so far?

Attached: 1562178868815.png (1400x1842, 3.36M)

I will keep right on laughing at the autistic fucks that couldn't comprehend that swimming demons might just have a way the player can swim, just like how the library boss rewards an aerial ability to fit its flight gimmick. I killed the first Forneus I found because I thought it would teach me how to swim, and I kept right on killing it till I got its shard and an answer, which is exactly why I found the swimming shard on the squid with no problem. Get fucked and learn how to think.

Yea Forums

IGA looks pretty hard boiled here

Miriam's face looks hideous here

It sort of is once Aqua Stream becomes irrelevant behind the combination of Deep Sinker and High Jump.

Yes. Only backers have the full res and it's a physical version.

>I want a harmony of despair spiritual successor. That is the best.
You can tell this is bait because no functioning human believes this

Kojima should stick to pretty boys only.

>Alfred using Tomes a la Charlotte Aulin from Portrait of Ruin
Now I want younger middle aged Alfred to have had a slightly younger than him, old christmas cake tomboy adventurer lady as an old friend. Who worked closely with the guild, and could get physical with physical weapons and stuff as needed. With both of them liking each other but being too awkward to ever admit or even properly realize it.

Would be cute desu.

Attached: pic_29.jpg (1024x819, 158K)

MIRIAM!
ZANGETSU!
MIRIAM!
ZANGETSU!

that's trine 4 faggot

you can't compare an indie project with a triple AAA game

Deep Sinker?

Until the lady tricks Alfred into using his adopted children Gebel and Miriam for demon summoning causing him to time stop Miriam and swearing vengeance upon her. The Alchemist Guild now hunts the night.

Last digit decides who is protagonist of sequel
> 1 - Miriam
> 2 - Zangetsu
> 3 - Gebel
> 4 - OD
> 5 - Alfred
> 6 - Dominique
> 7 - Bloodless
> 8 - Todd
> 9 - Anne
> 0 - Benjamin
> dubs - Alucard

>that's trine 4 faggot
Cope harder discord tranny
shoo
shoo!

Attached: 1556292963266.png (874x868, 191K)

based

No that's just the difference in art style techniques.

I'm pretty sure that pic got some bad waifu2x treatment in there so the official one posted in the internet is lower.

I just want Alfred to be happy

bloodstainedritualofthenight.wiki.fextralife.com/Deep Sinker

It passively lets you walk on the floor beneath the water, so you return to platforming normally, no need for spraying Aqua Stream everywhere, just High Jump and Accelerator around.

>remove the excess gold trim and make it the same color as the horns
>remove the stupid unhooked belts on her sides
>replace the green with gold
>suddenly the outfit is 10x better

That'd be a cruel plot twist. Though it would keep it more distinct and unique from Jonathan and Charlotte.

You can complete the quest and not get the shard

I make it a point to never grind for shards/souls and only take what comes naturally. Swimming should have been a boss shard. Anything else is bad game design.

Attached: 1560449947846.gif (384x212, 3.01M)

>Alfred betrayed by pussy
figures.

This would be a cool reference, IGA did like making that game

>Third player character CONFIRMED to be Bloodstained character
>Third player character CONFIRMED to not be Dominique
Who the FUCK could it be???

Attached: 2is0o2.jpg (455x469, 26K)

>Swimming should have been a boss shard.
>They expected me to like... actually experiment with the enemies and see what they had. Terrible design, everything important must be handed to the player on a silver platter with clear instructions.
You sound like a lazy failure.

Todd the Killer Barber.

Dominique is Bloodstained character?
In fact, she does not exist in CoTM,. only in RoTN

>confirmed
They also "confirmed" that the costume poll results would be in at launch. Don't listen to those 505 faggots. They lie nonstop. They have to keep editing their Steam posts because people point out that they lied.

>Anything else is bad game design.
>I couldn't comprehend WATER ENEMIES MIGHT KNOW HOW TO SWIM GOLLY GEE, so no, it's not my fault, clearly the game is in the wrong even though every enemy drops abilities related to their nature.
I'd kill to see you get through a Silent Hill or something, it'd take years.

Attached: 1470268953960.png (900x900, 3.1M)

There's an enemy in that area (the Horse) that gives you a Passive to increase underwater speed and it drops all the material necessary to Rank it to 9, making it a Skill.

No they didn't. Go read the posts, they never said that.

>>They expected me to like... actually experiment with the enemies and see what they had. Terrible design, everything important must be handed to the player on a silver platter with clear instructions.

Aria, Dawn, and OoE all gave you the swimming shit after a boss.

Why would Bloodstained, a game that uses a similar system, be different?

Dark metamorphosis

To subvert your expectations.

Meh, in actuality the player only really needs to be underwater for like ten minutes, since there's so little content under there. It's really not a big deal unless you feel the need to grind for max grades of every shard. They clearly knew they should tread lightly with the underwater section, since it's so small.

>grinding every new enemy that can drop a shard

Fine don't make it a boss share, make it a reward for exploration. Or keep it as an enemy share but make it 100% drop rate on the first kill. Literally anything would be better than what we have now, but you're dickriding this game too hard to care. It's bad design, period.

Not that user and I'm a big defender of the game but this shard was a misstep. It shouldn't have been RNG based. It should have been given by a boss or there should have been a Shard container in the area for the first drop.

Benjamin teleports into Bael and kills him

For the sake of... being different? They're already repeating so much shit, user. Did you literally want an exact copy and paste of every old way every single Castlevania was done? Even if so, did you honestly expect NOTHING beyond names and aesthetics to change? If so, you're fucking nuts, bud.

>teleports into Bael's anus and explodes

>claim that two poll results would be in at launch
>there were only two polls for content

Dang it

Yeah, something more obvious would've been fine too. But what we got is really fucking obvious if you take even a single second to say to yourself "I want to learn how to swim, what might be able to teach me to swim that I've already encountered that I can use as a lead since I've already explored all other accessible areas of the map?"

Make this Bloodstained related
so I can draw it

Attached: 30b1gx.jpg (1200x1200, 103K)

>random water enemies giving a major ability like SWIMMING that opens up the rest of the fucking game
>when that has literally never been the case before ever
>assuming they give swimming and not just some weak water attack

Attached: XD_fagit.png (1018x936, 605K)

>Third player character CONFIRMED to be Bloodstained character
I heard about it not being Dominique but where was that confirmed? About it not being a crossover character.
They technically didn't live. Axe Armor/Shovel Knight is in and Bunny girl is in. It's a messed up technicality but 3 items from the poll are in.

wrong link

>you're dickriding this game too hard to care.
Project all you want, it was obvious as fuck that water enemies would drop water-related items and skills, and no amount of screaming "bad design" will make it less obvious in retrospect for you. Suck a dick.

Dominique's anal adventures confirmed

>They technically didn't live. Axe Armor/Shovel Knight is in and Bunny girl is in.
Those weren't options on the final poll. They lied their ass off, and then lied about what "Valkyrie" armor is. Go lie more on the steam forums or actually add the content you promised to the game, faggot.

Attached: 83yKyaI.jpg (748x427, 70K)

You got the weak water attack from the very first squids on the ship you aspie, obviously others would have different skills.

Just put inafune on the first and iga on the second.

Use your brain dude, it's freaking obvious an enemy would drop a soul that might help you there, since you just got there with the blood absorb abillity, there can't be another boss drop for it, also random my ass, it's literally just them and a horse there, besides the fishy in the secret passageway

apparently dev said so on steam somewhere on the forum. I never bothered to check though.

However someone talked about the DLC character potentially being Dominique or Child of Light on leddit and a dev simply responded "lol" so interpret that as you will

Okay, ass kisser.
I didn't grind them because I'm not autistic like yourself. Locking progress behind shard grinding is retarded because most people who play the game DO NOT SHARD GRIND. At least until postgame or a replay.

>keeps citing Castlevania
>can't wrap their head around something that isn't a boss dropping an ability like the Pegasus Soul
>w-well it was always on bosses before so don't call me stupid for not knowing it was on a basic mob
Wow such a shakeup, how will your mind ever process this monumental difference in design.

Well, it clearly isn't a third party character, and this could deconfirm Dominique too. It would be a boring character, all she can do, Miriam can do better

Took me 3 thirds to realize mastering a technique allows you to use it on every weapon of the same class.

Can't get the sizing right but a reference for a pic to Gremory not wanting to fight Zangetsu but is okay with fighting Miriam with the same sword would be funny.

Attached: 1562043827236.jpg (598x1024, 91K)

We'll have a Nun costume for Miriam in the franchise eventually. Right? Like in the sequel? Right?

Attached: 1434165051262.png (156x269, 85K)

>everything I don't do is autistic
Sure, that's why I breezed through the game without ever once getting confused. Clearly I'm the one who doesn't know how games work, not you, oh wise one who doesn't think to try thinking outside of the box when stuck.

O.D, demon girls on the first and books on the second.

Why the fuck would they even consider doing a third party character? Why the fuck Aurora? That's a dead IP that even Ubisoft said they won't revist anymore. I backed for Bloodstained. I don't want to waste a playable slot for a fucking dead IP princess.

You keep using grinding as If it's a derogatory term here, it's part of the game you asshole, you also have a quest to kill those things both for food, crafting and killing, stop screeching about not experimenting like literally everyone else and shut the fuck up

Attached: 1562572200862.png (555x326, 303K)

>most people who play the game DO NOT SHARD GRIND
Don't act like you speak for all of us, faggot, plenty of us looked at enemies like Spear Knight chucking sticks and said "I'm killing him until I learn how to do that too."