DIE BITCH

DIE BITCH

Attached: isabelded.jpg (360x203, 24K)

I can’t believe she’s dead.

Attached: 8454422B-D950-4175-B80C-48F909E40EDB.png (540x507, 362K)

name a worse addition to ultimate than her

Corrin

Banjo

Unironically Banjo. I don't give a single flying fuck that he's getting in, but i like Villager on the other hand, and him getting a clone was great

Corrin.

Attached: 1555761202455.jpg (189x185, 12K)

Wait, a second. Wasn't it Chrom that got added? That says everything, desu. I don't even remember the fucking generic swordboy's name.

TOREEYAH!

Checked

>playing against my friend online
>he just spams uptilt with ice climbers until I die
>the finishing blow is my head getting bashed in with fsmash
This game could be pretty gory if they wanted to

Corn

Corrin still has a unique moveset and only panders to foot fetishists. Isabelle has Villager's moveset except worse and panders to furries. Both are shit but Corn is way less irredeemable.

Plant and Incineror

Chrom

>panders to foot fetishists
exactly, immediately making it the worst addition

>Corrin still has a unique moveset
This, chrom is way worse he's a clone of a clone

still angry eh

inb4 a bunch of thinskinned plant/cat bitches start up their "HAHA LE EPIC GRINCH SALT XD WE TROL U AND DRINK UR TEARS" posting

why, you're the only one bringing it up since they're in the game

>Isabelle SUCKS, nobody is WORSE
>Well I mean Piranha Plant was kind of shi--
>LUUUUL, MAD

Attached: RequiredGratefulAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif (496x368, 2.24M)

Incinefags still bring up the Grinch after 8 fucking months whenever someone dares to have a negative remark about their baracat. Hence the pre-emptive "inb4" (you must be very new if you don't know how that works btw).

>he thinks I'm the OP

also
>he's an isabellefag

no I'm just not a faggot who attributes a character I hate to them because of obvious falseflagging

test

Dasiy.

Fucking this, Corrin is the worst addition ever
>HEY GUYS HAVE THIS FE SWORD USER
>WHOSE GAME WASN'T OUT WHEN IT CAME TO SMASH

They literally added him to fucking shill the goddamn game

Have any of you niggers even played Corrin?
It's an entirely unique moveset and most of the attacks don't even use the sword.
No, Corrin is NOT a generic anime swordfighter.

DIE FCKING SQUID

Attached: 1557243910831.jpg (1024x819, 52K)

Corrin was the shittiest addition to the entire Smash series, but Isabelle was by far the most boring of the non-Echo newcomers for just Ultimate.

"Le epic Plantgang" got so fucking obnoxious
that even normies got sick of the stupid thing ("She"fags especially drove it instantly into the ground) after a fucking day of being out, and now it's almost never talked about anymore. What a fitting fucking punishment for both a shitty character and its fans, when Plant relied exclusively on memes and subversion.

I was anticipating the gatornigger showing up. Disappointed he didn't.

>him

I do agree that the timing of Corrin's addition was bullshit, but since Corrin is the most enjoyable FE character to play I don't really dislike the choice at all. I love Chrom's character, but he's definitely the weakest new addition to Smash.

Roy is the worst though, never should've been in Melee in the first place. Average game, shit lord, shit Smash character

Attached: 152734409.jpg (600x620, 214K)

It's a complete irony. People screech on FE yet they defend the cancerous character that introduced the crap. Becuase muh ph1r3

Attached: isabelle.png (826x885, 123K)

Roster fags dont actually play the game

>WHOSE GAME WASN'T OUT WHEN IT CAME TO SMASH
Maybe you should complain about roy then fates was already out in japan

lol i get it he said bitch because isabelle is a female dog

Roy is shit And nobody used that loser in melee

Then why aren't you complaining about him?

>marth
>marth's clone
>marth's other clone
>marth's clone's clone

As far as newcomers go, Joker.
As far as the entire roster, Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Lucina, all other Echo Fighters.

It's just a fucking shame that a cool moveset is wasted on an obnoxiously ugly character like Corrin, who was only introduced to promote a shitty game

Banjo

Joker. Is so OP its disgusting

Hey fuck you, she's C U T E

Roy started the problem (so people who give him a pass are dipshits, especially since his game wasn't out in ANY region before his inclusion) but Corrin is the straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of people. Not just for the excess of FE swordies but it tended to sour people on swordies in general (to the point of an actually deserving inclusion like Hero getting shit on for having such unoriginal swordplay).

And then Chrom came along, who made a sore spot sting again and unabashedly turned FE representation into an out-and-out joke, particularly with how fucking lazily he was implemented (even for an Echo he was sloppily added).

Only with Arsene

those people are retarded since corrin's practically more mechanically different. the whole swordfaggotry can be blamed solely on Marth clones.

She’s also a complete retard that gets several people killed

Tfw Ganon will never split you in half
If you can catch a drift

It's not just about the weapon, you dense fuck. Corrin getting into Smash was emblematic (heh) of the western Fire Emblem fatigue Nintendo has managed to cultivate in only a few years.

It's ok, she's cute.

Attached: commander of armies and proud warrior, but it takes only a single second of distraction and you' (640x352, 353K)

I understand that, but at the same time it only looks big because of clones. If we remove Lucina, Roy, and Chrom in the equation, it becomes much better.

Isabelle isn't that bad because as a clone she probably didnt take too much dev time.

Stevie stevie

Whoa now

Attached: check em.png (1275x678, 459K)

>make a clone
>advertise as a not-clone

Yup and to make matters worse it was after the ballot so everyone thought we’d get a Ridley/k rool/banjo... hell even inkling, tier edition and instead it was “bayo is realizable please understand” yeah right she won choice like 19th place in Europe so good enough! oh and here’s fucking corrin someone with an absolute 0 number of ballot votes! Hope you enjoyed the ballot!

In retrospect with smash ultimate the ballot makes sense and sakurai did follow through on it and now we have the real winners with everyone is here, Ridley and k rool, banjo dlc, castlevania etc... but besides cloud the bayonetta ending with corrin as the salt in the wound and no sign we’d be getting ultimate was devastating. I don’t think they can top the disappointment of corrin if they tried, the games to complete now and they won’t be able to hype as hard as the ballot again.

>those who screech corrin are rosterfags

always them eh