Metro Exodus

Is this any good? I've never played a metro game but this is free with game pass

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 50K)

It's made by subhuman Slavs, so it's not good and has a high chance of turning your computer into an election hacking botnet.

WItcher 3 was good. And I'm playing it on xbone

Unfortunately no, i had faith in 4A to actually deliver on their STALKER style open areas but they failed, and should've made the entire game similar to Dead City but i guess it was not meant to be
play the original 2033, then Last Light (whatever version) first

it's slow af, but the maps are nice.

full retard

I don't know.

I finally got the first open world area and it just reminds me of Fallout 3/NV with more scripted sequences. I'm constantly hitting invisible walls, fell into geometry with no way out and had to mash x to get an enemy off of me 3 times in less than 45 min

I really like it. The open maps are a fresh change of pace, but there are still traditional confined linear areas of old. The plot honestly is great too.

Worthy addition to the series. Play the first two games before, you can get them for pennies now.

This thread is aids

I liked it as much as 2033 and 34. Yea Forums is a little skewed because of EGS exclusivity though.

Attached: CABAA-CCBCA-DDBCH-BJ_thumb.jpg (900x596, 589K)

It's the worst of the three. The games are also a trilogy so you should start with the first one. Decent send off for the series but they really fucked it up with the open world meme.

2033 > exodus > last light

The only good metro game is 2033 (no, not redux)

>Is this any good? I've never played a metro game but this is free with game pass
I found it pretty fucking attrocious, but then again I did not enjoy any of the Metro games prior either.
It's incredibly awkward, the controls feel sluggish, the game is way too fond of taking control away from the player, and while the settings are quite interestings, the actual writing and story is fucking attrocious. And it feels like the translation of the original Metro's incredibly rail-roaded (pun intended) nature to more open-world approach to level-design did not work in the game's favor. It still has major problem with restricting the player, it does not add or improve on the existing mechanics of the previous games, and in fact it just removes some of the few good elements the previous titles had. It feels generally poorly directed.

Which is a shame because the visuals and settings outside of the context of gameplay have always been fucking stellar in this series. Just... everything else always fucks up.

T. Seething mutt

It's okay, I guess. The opening sequence is week, and the ending is them panicking that maybe they should have at least put some of the game inside the metro. Everything between that was pretty fun, even the Mad Max level.

based
fuck russia and fuck europe, you are literally just niggers with white skin

Choke on a boorger mutt

Attached: mutt 6.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

I liked it.
It's better than your average AAA mutt shit coming out these days.

>fuck russia and fuck europe, you are literally just niggers with white skin
I can see how this confuses you since you also consider latino's white.

Attached: shart.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Core gameplay is good but the giant open hubs were a boring mistake. First metro I haven't finished

>it just reminds me of Fallout 3/NV
That's a really stupid opinion user

Yeah it's great user

Eastern Europe is the only based part of Europe. Fuck Russians though.

Nah, the invisible walls and broken geometry are exactly like fallout. Gunplay is infinitely better though

3rd world mutt is trying to bait, pathetic

O B S E S S E D

So we can fuck your women too while you watch? Got it.

O B E S E

But the ending sequence was the best part of the game. Reminded me of the previous titles more than the rest of the game. The constant need for filters also made the sequence much more tense.

The best part of the whole series is playing with Ranger HC and actually having to manage with limited supplies and that wasnt the case with majority of Exodus.