(sobbing)

(sobbing)

Attached: 096.jpg (652x781, 37K)

SCP-096 is one of the most overrated scps, the only real good thing to come out of him is the story about him killing the little fucking baby because of some doctor trying to kill him

Attached: 50703223_180994916205615_6977696064178080777_n.jpg (750x525, 54K)

just kick him in the ribs

What is best SCP?

And don't fucking say that indestructible crocodile.

Im you but better

Attached: Schadenfreude.png (512x512, 353K)

Does anyone still play containment breach?

why does the gay flag in the scp universe have brown on it?

get out of here stalkan

I liked the one that is a cave that leads to parrarel worlds where everything is dead

This one is great, endless IKEA is also very good, I basically consider every well written skip about other worlds or exploring something good.

Represents that fags are shit.

wow do you have a number? i personally love the one with the dirty old man that morphs through walls and snatches people into a new dimension

>endless IKEA
dunno this one but that automatically makes it the pinnacle of horror kek. IKEA without the promise of meatballs.

Not that user but the cave is 2935 I think

The basketball tape.

>500

based user, cheers

Reagan's Tape is best tape.

God, SCP's gone to shit. I wanna make my own version of it (that's actually good), but I know my writing skill is absolute shit. Got some pretty neat ideas too.

The neck snappity blinkity one. It's simple and embodies the best of what hostile SCPs should be like.

elaborate on your ideas

>what if the Doctor Who angels shat themselves constantly

based and HEpilled

Attached: 1558203051210.png (100x100, 5K)

I'm pretty sure /x/ already did, but I forget its name

Alright, there's this one I have that's pretty twisted and heartwarming at the same time.
>Lanky, inhuman humanoid being with a head made to resemble a patchwork teddy bear
>Normally docile and even lifeless at times, but upon seeing a lonely child he'll suddenly spring to life
>It'll chase after any adults in the area, then kidnap them and take them to it's workshop
>What happens there is unknown, but what is theorized involves a lot of mind breaking, torture, mutilation and the like
>Eventually, parts of the victim's flesh and soul are put inside a toy
>The toy is then gratefully gifted to the child, and the bear entity goes to find more children to give gifts to
>These toys are incredibly loyal to the children they're given to, to the point of attempting murder at the slightest offense and even attempting to sacrifice themselves so their masters may not be harmed by even the slightest of scratches